Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:50 AM

#BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) (77262 Views)

El-Rufai's Convoy: Nigerians Recreate "A Door Opener For The Main Door Opener" / Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge / President Buhari's 3 Beautiful Daughters Rock Matching Outfits (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 5:14pm On Feb 18, 2021
this challenge is 101 times beta than that straight to hell challenge of some weeks passed.
Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by CryptoRepublic1: 5:15pm On Feb 18, 2021
Boomboost:
You see the Okon in Okonjo, it tells you Akwa Ibom people have a share in her success story.

I pray she doesn't get corrupted by the mind games and power play cos those people that control the world, hmmm...

They corrupted her already buddy,she was in world bank for so long and she couldn't negotiate any better deal for any African countries on loan term and interest,European central bank and European countries are always getting cheaper loans than Africans even though she was there.

Make she go siddon.

1 Like

Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 18, 2021
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
pocohantas:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaa! Stop it!!
Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by MrBONE2(m): 5:16pm On Feb 18, 2021
Boomboost:
She's better 100x than Bubu
My BaBu till 3023 grin

Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by momove4real25(f): 5:25pm On Feb 18, 2021
WoundedLamb:
Funny and lovely.

They? Who have you emulated yourself? Or your genitals are to heavy for you to emulate her yourself? Dude, this is decent fun and there is nothing wrong with it. The WTO boss dresses not just decently but also in a consistent manner and these women, in a bid to show their admiration for her, decided to have fun by showcasing her styles, and you're here ranting as if you're better than anyone. The fact that this set of ladies acknowledge and appreciate NOI's success is enough to tell they're inspired by her and there's absolutely nothing wrong in demonstrating that in any way they want.

The way you guys rush to criticize and rubbish everything the ladies do only make you sound brainless, insecure and toxic. You called them unprintable names for the silhouette challenge cause it was "indecent" (even though both genders did that) and you've already started again for this one. You don't know these people personally and having harmless fun online doesn't imply they aren't trying their best in their respective endeavours. I'm sure if this was football related, it would have been awesome. How can anyone grow if you don't give them a breathing space?
May you continue to grow in wisdom
Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:33pm On Feb 18, 2021
gwama:
The model headgear is more better than original, I don't appreciated in Onkojo W. headgear, she look like orange seller, in Naija there many models of headgears, please Madam change your headgear look please. cool cool

Orange seller no be human being?

Abeg, let mama wear her thing. That is her style.

1 Like

Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by WoundedLamb: 5:35pm On Feb 18, 2021
alshalz:
the most sensible comment so far, even if our ladies dress and act like nums the guys must find a way call them unprintable names forgetting that most of the ladies are well to do ladies and are doing very well in almost all the human professions, sometimes even better than their male folks but most of the guys believe that nothing good ever comes from our ladies.Its a time we stop these attacks/slander ,imaging someone saying Nigerian ladies are useless, senseless, they're all urgent 2k, someone that has mother, sisters, daughters and female friends

Comments like yours are rare. Thank you!
Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by Etizz: 5:44pm On Feb 18, 2021
Etizz:
To me its unnecessary... Stupidd challenge, what you need is to emulate her character, attitudes, brilliancy, and smartness, not all those nonsense challenge and you still remain dumbb ......

Nigerians have her all these while even in our very own system but nobody carried out challenge..... Why now?

And for those who thinks girl child is not necessary... Hope u can see one among many who have excel more than some men
Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by debbydams(f): 5:45pm On Feb 18, 2021
Lol �..the insults I'm seeing here lasan, chai grin
Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 18, 2021
CryptoRepublic1:

They corrupted her already buddy,she was in world bank for so long and she couldn't negotiate any better deal for any African countries on loan term and interest,European central bank and European countries are always getting cheaper loans than Africans even though she was there.

Make she go siddon.
The one your leaders will share amongst them and their family members

1 Like

Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by backbone503(m): 5:49pm On Feb 18, 2021
Make una start be like Tubaba challenge. Na dat one I go partake
Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by Btruth: 5:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
mrnigeria0:
Buhari vs Okonjo-Iweala who would win in the other room....? grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by Octobertwentysix(f): 5:56pm On Feb 18, 2021
WoundedLamb:
Funny and lovely.

They? Who have you emulated yourself? Or your genitals are to heavy for you to emulate her yourself? Dude, this is decent fun and there is nothing wrong with it. The WTO boss dresses not just decently but also in a consistent manner and these women, in a bid to show their admiration for her, decided to have fun by showcasing her styles, and you're here ranting as if you're better than anyone. The fact that this set of ladies acknowledge and appreciate NOI's success is enough to tell they're inspired by her and there's absolutely nothing wrong in demonstrating that in any way they want.

The way you guys rush to criticize and rubbish everything the ladies do only make you sound brainless, insecure and toxic. You called them unprintable names for the silhouette challenge cause it was "indecent" (even though both genders did that) and you've already started again for this one. You don't know these people personally and having harmless fun online doesn't imply they aren't trying their best in their respective endeavours. I'm sure if this was football related, it would have been awesome. How can anyone grow if you don't give them a breathing space?

God bless you for this comment it's so appalling to see how these guys type rubbish about girls every time they have the opportunity, now ask him what he had achieved himself. In as much as we have the lazy urgent 2k girls, we also have brilliant, hard working girls, for the fact that these girls did these challenge tells a lot that they are not the average 2k girls, who follow after the likes of bobrisky they are girls who are striving in their own field and admire NOI they see as an inspiration hence they took part in the challenge.
Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by stanisbaratheon: 5:56pm On Feb 18, 2021
You won't see people begging madam Okonjo to contest for President oh, but you'll see foolish youths begging the likes of Atiku, Wike, Tinubu, Yaya Bello, Orji Uzor kalu to come and be president. What a shame of a country.

Having been in managerial and diplomatic positions almost all her career, I dare say that Ngozi Okonjo Iweala is more qualified to be President than all Nigerian politicians.
Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by debbydams(f): 6:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
southniyikaye:
don't worry, I pray something maybe business brings us together, you will be so surprised at my type of person..
Na online I dey get mouth o, nairalanders who knows me offline always laugh at my comments here. Offline, I am a very loving person
haaaa shocked loving? Toor
Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by Octobertwentysix(f): 6:08pm On Feb 18, 2021
southniyikaye:
you were making sense till you used that language
You see, an unintelligent girl or lady is quick to use insult when you hit them where it pains..
You are not intelligent like I use to give you credit for

You don't also have sense because if you do you would not always use every opportunity you get to bash girls, what have you achieved, is NOI not married, she attracted her kind of Man, the reason you always attract urgent 2k girls is because you are an underachiever and so will go for girls who are either like you or below you. If you are a high flyer you would also attract a high flyer who do not need urgent 2k. BEHAVE

1 Like

Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by HIPROFILE(m): 6:12pm On Feb 18, 2021
Ladies do not just copy her dressing Please copy also her brilliance, behavior, Sense of humor, less priority for material things and already made man, stop thinking everything is about having big yansh go and develop your self positively and impact your generation.

If you ant to be like NOI emulate her characters not just her way of dressing.
Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by Sarcastic101: 6:15pm On Feb 18, 2021
If two women in nairaland can think like this woman

The future of this country will be brighter
Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by debbydams(f): 6:26pm On Feb 18, 2021
alshalz:
the most sensible comment so far, even if our ladies dress and act like nums the guys must find a way call them unprintable names forgetting that most of the ladies are well to do ladies and are doing very well in almost all the human professions, sometimes even better than their male folks but most of the guys believe that nothing good ever comes from our ladies.Its a time we stop these attacks/slander ,imaging someone saying Nigerian ladies are useless, senseless, they're all urgent 2k, someone that has mother, sisters, daughters and female friends
, thank u o, I wonder when all this shaming wil stop, urgent 2k? Dats impossible, wetin 2k fit do or buy now, those shouting urgent 2k upadan how many gurls have called u for urgent 2k, some will say Nigerian gurls are useless, if u r lucky to have one will u treat her well? Most nigeria �� gurls are very okay but our men made some bad. Nd it vice versa, all dx nl guys or men shouting my gf did this my gf did that, if we hear the lady or wife side u ill know some ladies deserv alot of accolade, i just hop some guys will stop blaming our ladies nd work on themselves, i look at some comments here nd laugh,..it is well sha..
Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by Shokoloko(f): 6:32pm On Feb 18, 2021
southniyikaye:
IT is enough to get more than your entire generation will ever get.. You were gonna judge me with my past ordeals, lol, I have since moved on beyond your imagination... Focus on your miserable life and do well for yourself..
I have monitored you on this forum and I realized, you are even more bitter than bitter..

Calm down Sir. All will be well.

Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by ensamy(m): 6:33pm On Feb 18, 2021
Ngozi , Adewumi Adeshina making us proud and Namdi Kanu also making us proud. shocked sad shocked shocked
Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 18, 2021
e Pele o inspector Shokoloko..
Go back to that post and read it thoroughly and stop highlighting nonsense
Shokoloko:

Calm down Sir. All will be well.
Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by Bansempire: 6:52pm On Feb 18, 2021
tillaman:
cool
My love for this momma is boundless
There should be a NgoziOkonjoIweala day I swear
Always making us proud
Wahala for those Against educating the girl child
two women I give so much respect are Ngozi okonji iweala and my lovely sweetheart Late Professor Dora Akunyili (RIP) I love them like mad
Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by robosky02(m): 6:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
pocohantas:

You must sha nag. Now they are covered up, you have another angle. If you had any sense, you would know that one of the steps to being like someone includes imitating their dressing. You can’t even imitate the dressing of someone if you have no desire to be like them in other aspects.

One of my facilitators once said, if you have a role model, get their picture, keep it somewhere. Watch their videos, dress the way they dress, talk like them, it helps your transitioning. Ordinary Marlians know this.

Why do you think musicians have pictures of 2pac in their rooms and some go ahead to dress like him?

It is now obvious why everything you put hand in fails. You are a very petulant and bitter human.

Babe you get sense ...

We salute you okonjo iwealayikaly �

1 Like

Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 18, 2021
you are also not making sense Mrs achiever... If you are sensible like you are insinuating, you won't quote me but because you fall in the category of Senseless urgent 2k and those words hit you so hard, you had to quote me cos I can feel the pain you are feeling in your words. Be sensible pls
Octobertwentysix:

You don't also have sense because if you do you would not always use every opportunity you get to bash girls, what have you achieved, is NOI not married, she attracted her kind of Man, the reason you always attract urgent 2k girls is because you are an underachiever and so will go for girls who are either like you or below you. If you are a high flyer you would also attract a high flyer who do not need urgent 2k. BEHAVE
Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by Shokoloko(f): 6:55pm On Feb 18, 2021
southniyikaye:
e Pele o inspector Shokoloko..
Go back to that post and read it thoroughly and stop highlighting nonsense

Learn to listen.
There is no smoke without a fire.
Nobody makes enemies on social media but Everyone cannot be telling you the same thing about yourself, and they are all lying and only you is telling the truth.

Learn to listen.
Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
I beg you in the name of lord stop quoting me pls
debbydams:
haaaa shocked loving? Toor
Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by robosky02(m): 7:01pm On Feb 18, 2021
Balistic4:
#MumuChallenge

Na the one way them dey naked make sense for you abi

Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 18, 2021
what is it am not listening to?
What you quoted happened in the year 2004 and this is 2021..and you believed am still the same person.. My social media life is diff from my real life.
Shokoloko:

Learn to listen.
There is no smoke without a fire.
Nobody makes enemies on social media but Everyone cannot be telling you the same thing about yourself, and they are all lying and only you is telling the truth.

Learn to listen.
Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 7:07pm On Feb 18, 2021
Bobrisky & co no follow join??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chioma Akpotha Calls Out Lady Who Attacked Her At Her Polling Unit (Pic) / Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit / Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan Now Fat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.