Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest (79126 Views)

Orsu, Imo Villagers Beg Soldiers To Save Them From ESN And Unknown Gunmen / Orlu: Military & Police Sack Eastern Security Network (ESN) From Imo Forest / EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by MrMaestro: 7:26pm On Feb 18, 2021
tamdun:

Am also yoruba and I dey yab my Igbo brothers wella but in this on, God will protect ESN, Buhari is a fvcking bigot

I also agree. If Yorubas are serious about protecting our land, we must speak out against this NOW! Because I wouldn't put it past the north to do the same in the SW with the way we're quickly responding to these bandits and killer herdsmen in kind. This is the beginning of the end of Nigeria.
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by theFilmtric: 7:26pm On Feb 18, 2021
tamdun:

Am also yoruba and I dey yab my Igbo brothers wella but in this on, God will protect ESN, Buhari is a fvcking bigot
he has gone past all of his boundaries

theFilmtricsay
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by daniwise(m): 7:27pm On Feb 18, 2021
Valkrie:

No ..it would be the whole Nigeria against the fulanis..mark it..

The main problem will be how to differentiate between Fulani and Hausa?
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by drlateef: 7:27pm On Feb 18, 2021
I hope Nigeria is not descending into civil war by now.

2 Likes

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 7:28pm On Feb 18, 2021
THUNDER FIRE BUHARI
THUNDER FIRE NIGERIA MILITARY
THUNDER FIRE ONLINE ZOMBIES
THUNDER FIRE USELESS STUPID FOOLISH VULTURE GRILLER!!!

1 Like

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by tishbite41(m): 7:28pm On Feb 18, 2021
HacheNoire:

The Vietnamese said same to Americans
and the Americans ran away!
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by amuwo1980: 7:28pm On Feb 18, 2021
IamWonderful:
IPOB don buy market. Buhari hates IPOB, he wants to roast you like suya and you are still sitting beside fire, I pit una.
What if it is the jihadist army that are getting the short end of the stick, things happen u know
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by afesco: 7:29pm On Feb 18, 2021
Another type of Boko Haram may emerged if men of ESN are not handled with wisdom. War is not an option n he who fails to make peace only make war inevitable.

3 Likes

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 18, 2021
Mikecold:
nice one

They only know they can use airstrikes so long it isn't Boko Haram

!st of all this is fake news. Secondly use your head!! If it is true, you think this is something to jubilate? Shooting down a Nigerian Army helicopter? It is your people that will suffer!!!
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by zigzagluv: 7:31pm On Feb 18, 2021
they are fake , just go to imagaine.google.com , upload the photo and click search,it will show you where all the photo has been used.
IgboWarlord:

Please,are these pictures real?
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by Thomist(m): 7:33pm On Feb 18, 2021
Seven soldiers gunned down by Boko Haram
bandits attack community and kill resident in niger state.

The only thing the army could do is to cowardly looking for people that's protecting their land and people against herdmen attack, which the government have failed to do. So sad our governors are foolish and cowards who don't have regards for our people.

1 Like

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by afesco: 7:35pm On Feb 18, 2021
southniyikaye:
God pls intervene in this country
It calls for prayer of revival.
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by obehi231(m): 7:37pm On Feb 18, 2021
I think the military should desist from going after the ESN... are they the only regional security outfits, so far they are not nurturin any secessionist agenda

1 Like

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by UmuEri(m): 7:41pm On Feb 18, 2021
I comment my reserve

3 Likes

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by olatuns2017: 7:42pm On Feb 18, 2021
OruExpress:
I'm getting reports that ESN has shot down a Nigerian military helicopter

1st class in fake news

I pray it's fake or else
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by IgboWarlord(m): 7:43pm On Feb 18, 2021
zigzagluv:
they are fake , just go to imagaine.google.com , upload the photo and click search,it will show you where all the photo has been used.

Chai!!!
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by shiffynaani(m): 7:43pm On Feb 18, 2021
Valkrie:

No ..it would be the whole Nigeria against the fulanis..mark it..
hmm... You are making sense my brother

Meanwhile, kudos to our galant ESN in east

Signed
From west

5 Likes

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by afube: 7:44pm On Feb 18, 2021
IamWonderful:
IPOB don buy market. Buhari hates IPOB, he wants to roast you like suya and you are still sitting beside fire, I pit una.

na you be suya.........anu mpam !

1 Like

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by LordOfTheGame: 7:45pm On Feb 18, 2021
And people are still wondering what buhari is planning? Well, the buhari we all knew is dead and buried and some faceless "presidency" is now carrying out evil actions on his behalf just to further their conquest agenda bit they will surely fail. They will die in our land and their bloods soaked there on.
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by Killermamba: 7:47pm On Feb 18, 2021
OruExpress:
I'm getting reports that ESN has shot down a Nigerian military helicopter

I pity this country, u will see how these people will disgrace the Nigeria army, they know those areas more than the Nigeria army and also bokoharam has shown us that the Nigeria army can be easily Defeated.

5 Likes

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by omaclarry(m): 7:49pm On Feb 18, 2021
HacheNoire:

The Vietnamese said same to Americans

America didnt win the vietnam war, a truce was called

2 Likes

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by THUNDER4real(m): 7:54pm On Feb 18, 2021
Raph82:
Bros, Law abiding citizens u mean to say.
yes "Law"
Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by Kaybex007(m): 7:55pm On Feb 18, 2021
BY THE TIME THIS WAR STARTS IN ALL PARTS OF THE COUNTRY, I AM SURE THE MILITARY ARMED MEN WE JAVE WON'T BE ENOUGH TO CONQUER THE BATTLES. WE WILL HAVE BIAFRA WAR, BOKO HARAM/BANDIT WAR AND ODUDUWA WAR. IT'S GOING TO BE TERRIBLE.

1 Like

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by hammerDK: 7:57pm On Feb 18, 2021
Kaybex007:
BY THE TIME THIS WAR STARTS IN ALL PARTS OF THE COUNTRY, I AM SURE THE MILITARY ARMED MEN WE JAVE WON'T BE ENOUGH TO CONQUER THE BATTLES. WE WILL HAVE BIAFRA WAR, BOKO HARAM/BANDIT WAR AND ODUDUWA WAR. IT'S GOING TO BE TERRIBLE.

NA FIRST GROUP TO BOMB BRITISH EMBASSY, BE THE NEXT RACE.

HOME OF LUGARD.

BRITAIN CAN'T GO SCOTFREE, THIS TIME.

5 Likes

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by Myself2(m): 7:57pm On Feb 18, 2021
IamWonderful:

Go and sit down. Leave them alone. Kudos to the ESN for putting up a fight in defence of their natives
What are you going to do about the Fulani terrorists roasting your men and raping your women daily ?

1 Like

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by Walkee: 8:00pm On Feb 18, 2021

1 Like

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by INCREDIBLE007(m): 8:00pm On Feb 18, 2021
BigSarah:
The Nigeria Military, is becoming glaringly useless... don’t they know where they out to be !!

my sister
NIGERIAN ARMY CAN NEVER WIN ANY WAR AGAINST ESN.

THE RIGHT THINGS NEED TO BE DONE, FG NEGOTIATED WITH BANDITS WHO HAVE KILLED TONS OF PEOPLE AND COLLECTED MILLIONS OF RANSOMS

FG GAVE THEM MONEY GOING INTO BILLIONS.
BUT WANTS TO TURN IT'S ARSENAL'S AGAINST ESN, AN OUTFIT CREATED TO SAFEGUARD SOUTH EAST AGAINST KILLER HERDSMEN.

AS LONG AS THEY KEEP DOING THIS NONSENSE
NIGERIAN ARMY CAN'T AND WILL NOT BE ABLE TO STAND BEFORE THE ESN

1 Like

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by Myself2(m): 8:01pm On Feb 18, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Buhari is calling for war!

Southerners wake up!!
Yorubas wake up!!
Fulani are have overran our land

Now he wants to use the military to prosecute his and the Fulanis agenda. The military ranks will soon be broken and fragmented along regional/ethnic lines

4 Likes

Re: Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Buhari is calling for war!

Southerners wake up!!
Yorubas wake up!!
Fulani are have overran our land

Fulani ko. Buhari you mean. Stop calling all individuals on top this man’s matter. We don’t know what is wrong with him and who is running the country. We too are suffering and have been killed with no action.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Death: Wrong Medication Killed Stella Oduah's Son / Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video / Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.