Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,633 members, 7,813,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

IPOB Should Take the War To Abuja And Not Orlu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Should Take the War To Abuja And Not Orlu (1416 Views)

5 Things That IPOB Should Know About South South Minorities. / 5 Things That IPOB Should Know About Rivers State / IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Should Take the War To Abuja And Not Orlu by kettykin: 7:03pm On Feb 18, 2021
Please who ever knows any ESN command or ipob members should advise against turning the east to another theater of war

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Should Take the War To Abuja And Not Orlu by Brimstone77: 7:09pm On Feb 18, 2021
You no get sense... between the person that came attacking and the person that was attached who started the war??some times I wonder how you guys reason.

20 Likes

Re: IPOB Should Take the War To Abuja And Not Orlu by Jax1: 7:12pm On Feb 18, 2021
kettykin:
Please who ever knows any ESN command or ipob members should advise against turning the east to another theater of war

But the East can be a theatre of marauding herdsmen by your thinking perspective, right?

11 Likes

Re: IPOB Should Take the War To Abuja And Not Orlu by kettykin: 7:19pm On Feb 18, 2021
Inteltower:

How do i put this calmy uhm ?

You are an idiot...
Why don't you become Superman and protect our farmers & women here in the South East

You dumb donkey why dont you tell your president to solve insecurity issues at the north

Olodo u just stay one place and be typing rubbish but can't contribute anything meaningful to the security issues in your state

Thunder flay u there

you are a big nuisance, if the east is turned to a theater of war, we will be back to January 30 1970.the useless good for nothing military and police will set fire to all markets and factories in the east, our fellow southerners will betray, back stab and seize our import business. We will end up in ground zero.
If the war is taken to Abuja, the theater of war will be destroyed and Nigeria will have no capital and capacity to attack the east since there is no seat of power

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Should Take the War To Abuja And Not Orlu by Inteltower: 7:47pm On Feb 18, 2021
kettykin:
you are a big nuisance, if the east is turned to a theater of war, we will be back to January 30 1970.the useless good for nothing military and police will set fire to all markets and factories in the east, our fellow southerners will betray, back stab and seize our import business. We will end up in ground zero.
If the war is taken to Abuja, the theater of war will be destroyed and Nigeria will have no capital and capacity to attack the east since there is no seat of power

You must also understand that this isnt a war between the NA and SE but a sectional group of people who have only the best intentions at heart unlike Boko haram.

Do you think that NA can take on the SE currently if the SE governors got involved against the FG.

I don't know for SW but I also can bet that that middle belt and SS won't stand idly by but also take up the fight. The middle belt can take that fight to abuja being the closest

UN & ICC is there.
This isn't the past civil war

NA can't declare war on the SE since it has done no wrong but even if they do...do they really have the advantage both legally and arms wise to take on the SE
Use ur head

I understand ur worry...but ipob can't come to the North territory (Abuja) to cause trouble for its indigenes because the FG resides there.

Just leave ESN & NA ...NA will eventually lose . if they can't tackle book haram how much more ESN.

ESN as a chess piece brings closer the reality that the country needs and will be restructured

If there wasn't ESN the intimidation, militrilization and marginalization will still continue

Are u a coward... Do u want to be a prisoner by a failed system that favors the elite and North

When will u rise

I am personally asking u this

17 Likes

Re: IPOB Should Take the War To Abuja And Not Orlu by Monogamy: 7:49pm On Feb 18, 2021
It's better for them not to start a war they wouldn't be able to complete.
Re: IPOB Should Take the War To Abuja And Not Orlu by kettykin: 8:05pm On Feb 18, 2021
Inteltower:

You must also understand that this isnt a war between the NA and SE but a sectional group of people who have only the best intentions at heart unlike Boko haram.

Do you think that NA can take on the SE currently if the SE governors got involved against the FG.

I don't know for SW but I also can bet that that middle belt and SS won't stand idly by but also take up the fight. The middle belt can take that fight to abuja being the closest

UN & ICC is there.

NA can't declare war on the SE since it has done no wrong but even if they do...do they really have the advantage both legally and arms wise to take on the SE
Use ur head

I understand ur worry...but ipob can't come to the North territory (Abuja) to cause trouble for its indigenes because the FG resides there.

Just leave ESN & NA ...NA will eventually lose . if they can't tackle book haram how much more ESN.

ESN as a chess piece brings closer the reality that the country needs and will be restructured

If there wasn't ESN the intimidation, militrilization and marginalization will still continue

Are u a coward... Do u want to be a prisoner by a failed system that favors the elite and North

When will u rise

Nigeria has the worst and most unprofessional military in the history of Mankind , the professional soldiers in the military are not up to 1000 , this is a military that won a war by starving children and women to death , no other military has starved women and children since mankind began .
The only Military that gave away an oil rich peninsular without a gun shot , no other military since the days of Adam and the neanderthals ever did that. not even in the animal kingdom will a lion come in the midst of a smaller animals territory without a serious fight.
The eastern youths are vulnerable and should be protected at all cost , we all heard what happened in Obigbo and how the innocent paid the supreme price. Banking on SS and MB is the same mistake Ojukwu made not even ICC and UN will intervene if a fight erupts.

This is a military that has been routed continuously by boko haram but will find their voice shooting unarmed protesters , please lets apply full caution

1 Like

Re: IPOB Should Take the War To Abuja And Not Orlu by Ojiofor: 8:14pm On Feb 18, 2021
Inteltower:

UN & ICC is there.

Use ur head

When will u rise

You always count on people and get disappointed at the end, the same thing happened in the first civil war we waited for the world to intervene until we surrendered.ESN hasn't saved anyone in Igbo land as Fulani herdsmen are still on rampage killing,kinapping and raping all the way.
ESN should take the war to enemy territory.Don't start war you have zero chances of winning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Should Take the War To Abuja And Not Orlu by Inteltower: 8:25pm On Feb 18, 2021
Ojiofor:

You always count on people and get disappointed at the end, the same thing happened in the first civil war we waited for the world to intervene until we surrendered.ESN hasn't saved anyone in Igbo land as Fulani herdsmen are still on rampage killing,kinapping and raping all the way.
ESN should take the war to enemy territory.Don't start war you have zero chances of winning.

See ur stupidity...

No its the Nigerian army and police that are the ones saving our people from the things u listed there

Hear yourself olodo
No nation is an island on its own

Do you think restructuring or disintegration would ever happen in Nigeria if there isn't a united south

You couldn't even answer my question from the previous quote

Mumu wasn't it through alliance of Europe and US that defeated the closing Nazi forces of Hitler.

U foolishly compare the demands of various regions now with the past
Common sense u no get

Pls proffer a better a solution ewu

U can't... Only a coward will say this rubbish without offering any counter productive solution

Thunder fire u

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Should Take the War To Abuja And Not Orlu by darkwan: 8:27pm On Feb 18, 2021
kettykin:

Nigeria has the worst and most unprofessional military in the history of Mankind , the professional soldiers in the military are not up to 1000 , this is a military that won a war by starving children and women to death , no other military has starved women and children since mankind began .
The only Military that gave away an oil rich peninsular without a gun shot , no other military since the days of Adam and the neanderthals ever did that. not even in the animal kingdom will a lion come in the midst of a smaller animals territory without a serious fight.
The eastern youths are vulnerable and should be protected at all cost , we all heard what happened in Obigbo and how the innocent paid the supreme price. Banking on SS and MB is the same mistake Ojukwu made not even ICC and UN will intervene if a fight erupts.

This is a military that has been routed continuously by boko haram but will find their voice shooting unarmed protesters , please lets apply full caution

1 Like

Re: IPOB Should Take the War To Abuja And Not Orlu by Inteltower: 8:41pm On Feb 18, 2021
kettykin:

Its like you are not in this country

Why do cowards reminisce in the past a lot.
So u can compare the various regional tensions today and that of the past abi

They won a war because the other regions were clueless on the long term consequences of one Nigeria and there was the brewing hatred between SW & SE (Awolowo & Azikiwe) and then SE & SS (because SE stopped SS from seceding)

Then won the war because they had foreign allies having cornered us who lacked alliance (except for France)
Compare that then & now

Pls read the current situation going on

Its NA versus ESN not SE
If the FG/NA carried out a full scale war on the entire SE that have done no wrong who told you that UN and ICC will just fold their arms like that...(u also forget who is the current president of the ICC)

You forget that igbos are spread everywhere... And are neighbors accommodated in the Middle belt and SS and will those regions give them up to the FG or NA...

You ignorantly compare the youths of SS & MB of those of the past.

The only region that i cant trust is SW for now until they do something

Who is the common enemy now of the common man and regions in the country
Obviously The FG & The north

So ur reasoning baffles me a lot

Ok no problem ...let's be cowards then since that's ur solution

1 Like

Re: IPOB Should Take the War To Abuja And Not Orlu by Ojiofor: 8:48pm On Feb 18, 2021
Inteltower:

See ur stupidity...

No its the Nigerian army and police that are the ones saving our people from the things u listed there

Hear yourself olodo
No nation is an island on its own

Do you think restructuring or disintegration would ever happen in Nigeria if there isn't a united south

You couldn't even answer my question from the previous quote

Mumu wasn't it through alliance of Europe and US that defeated the closing Nazi forces of Hitler.

U foolishly compare the demands of various regions now with the past
Common sense u no get

Pls proffer a better a solution ewu

U can't... Only a coward will say this rubbish without offering any counter productive solution

Thunder fire u

Which alliance do you have and by the way, you form those alliances before going to war not after starting a war and expect others to join you.
War is not a tea party,it's either you prepare for it or get crushed.
you think going to war you know you ganna lose woefully is the solution?
Biafra defeat should have taught us how bitter defeat can taste but it seems Igbos didn't learn anything.
Foolishness is not an act of bravery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Should Take the War To Abuja And Not Orlu by kettykin: 9:49pm On Feb 18, 2021
Inteltower:

Its like you are not in this country

Why do cowards reminisce in the past a lot.
So u can compare the various regional tensions today and that of the past abi

They won a war because the other regions were clueless on the long term consequences of one Nigeria and there was the brewing hatred between SW & SE (Awolowo & Azikiwe) and then SE & SS (because SE stopped SS from seceding)

Then won the war because they had foreign allies having cornered us who lacked alliance (except for France)
Compare that then & now

Pls read the current situation going on

Its NA versus ESN not SE
If the FG/NA carried out a full scale war on the entire SE that have done no wrong who told you that UN and ICC will just fold their arms like that...(u also forget who is the current president of the ICC)

You forget that igbos are spread everywhere... And are neighbors accommodated in the Middle belt and SS and will those regions give them up to the FG or NA...

You ignorantly compare the youths of SS & MB of those of the past.

The only region that i cant trust is SW for now until they do something

Who is the common enemy now of the common man and regions in the country
Obviously The FG & The north

So ur reasoning baffles me a lot

Ok no problem ...let's be cowards then since that's ur solution

it seems you did not understand what happened in the first biafran war, the biafran military was too agile and brutal to the Nigerian Military, a certain Major Jonathan Uchendu with a handful ill equipped biafran troops routed and destroyed the whole of 2nd Division of the Nigerian Military with the GOC General Murtala Mohammed barely escaping with his life and going on self imposed exile till the end of the war.

Another biafran troop fought and defended owerri to the extent that the 3rd Armoured division was reduced from 33,000 soldiers at the onset of operation OAU to barely 300 soldiers trapped in the thick forest of owerri with barely no escape route , Gowon had to forcefully remove Benjamin Adekunle and replace him with Obasanjo , Adekunle suffered mental issues because of this till he died even though he was no where the battle front.

Only one hundred Biafran fighters in early 1968, and managed to keep two battalions of Chadian mercenaries serving with the Nigerian Federal Army at bay for twelve weeks with only antiquated weapons. After Williams redeployed his forces in early April, the Chadians forded the Cross River at two locations, and captured Afikpo, a main town on the western side. the same chadian soldiers dealt an incurable blow to Boko haram almost wiping them out some few months ago.

I have no doubts that in a neutral war biafra will finish Nigeria , but bro , things dont really work that way like Ojiofo pointed out , britain , russia , egypt all have their opposition to biafra and will do anything to sustain the inept and inefficient nigerian military against biafran military or ESN.

what do you think when Nigerian military starts loosing men to ESN at record rates , there be blockade of the east , young igbo boys will become prey , young ladies will be violate , such was the uselessness of the Nigerian Military . they will resort to starving and blockading the east to force ESN to surrender , 98% of the military is filled with nincompoops only about 2% are professional.

lets save the lives of our unarmed brothers
Re: IPOB Should Take the War To Abuja And Not Orlu by gidgiddy: 10:03pm On Feb 18, 2021
kettykin:

Its not ESN that is turning the East into a theater of war, nobody is complaining about ESN in the East. Its the Nigerian government that is bringing war to the East where it is not even required

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Should Take the War To Abuja And Not Orlu by AllHailBiafra(m): 10:03pm On Feb 18, 2021
kettykin:
Fool is it ESN that is starting the war? Why don't you advise your zoo ragtag soldiers to go to Abuja and call for the war. Otele
Re: IPOB Should Take the War To Abuja And Not Orlu by kettykin: 10:06pm On Feb 18, 2021
gidgiddy:

Its not ESN that is turning the East into a theater of war, nobody is complaining about ESN in the East. Its the Nigerian government that is bringing war to the East where it is not even required
Bro I fully understand what the useless fulani led military is upto. Turn the east to a battleground, leave rampaging fulani to continue unabated slaughter of innocent farmers and level the east bringing us to ground zero.
We ought to be light years ahead of these foolsss by blocking their plans of reducing the east to rubble
Re: IPOB Should Take the War To Abuja And Not Orlu by Balkan(m): 10:12pm On Feb 18, 2021
Ojiofor:

i hate to call people a fool.
Re: IPOB Should Take the War To Abuja And Not Orlu by kettykin: 10:13pm On Feb 18, 2021
AllHailBiafra:
Fool is it ESN that is starting the war? Why don't you advise your zoo ragtag soldiers to go to Abuja and call for the war. Otele

I should not have dignified you with a response but because of the need to deescalate tension, I will advise you to study how highly advanced countries fight wars via economic wars, technology war etc. . The east should step up their game a military battle will devastate the east but if we find other ways of arm twisting the government and the military then that would pay off

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Should Take the War To Abuja And Not Orlu by AllHailBiafra(m): 10:17pm On Feb 18, 2021
kettykin:

I should not have dignified you with a response but because of the need to deescalate tension, I will advise you to study how highly advanced countries fight wars via economic wars, technology war etc. . The east should step up their game a military battle will devastate the east but if we find other ways of arm twisting the government and the military then that would pay off
Wow! See sense. I'm sure that what was used in building computer was harvested from your brain cheesy
Re: IPOB Should Take the War To Abuja And Not Orlu by Ojiofor: 10:17pm On Feb 18, 2021
Balkan:
i hate to call people a fool.

I hate to call you a slowpoke.
Re: IPOB Should Take the War To Abuja And Not Orlu by Vaughanlanrewaj: 10:18pm On Feb 18, 2021
kettykin:

Is that why they first brought war to us in Lagos.

Their leader specifically instructed them to go burn down Lagos in a viral audio and the places their leader mentioned in the audio are now burnt.

We want justice in Lagos. IPOB terrorists must face justice for burning down Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Should Take the War To Abuja And Not Orlu by kettykin: 10:20pm On Feb 18, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Is that why they first brought war to us in Lagos.

Their leader specifically instructed them to go burn down Lagos in a viral audio and the places their leader mentioned in the audio are now burnt.

We want justice in Lagos. IPOB terrorists must face justice for burning down Lagos

Even with out ipob attacks, lagos issues still exist, mr Macroni and falzdebadguy will tell you better
Re: IPOB Should Take the War To Abuja And Not Orlu by teamoneline: 10:23pm On Feb 18, 2021
Mumu op. If you like no go defend yourself, allow herdsmen to be killing your people. Be waiting for govt that is building rail from Nigeria to niger republic. By the time e clear for your eye u go dey ICU without limbs. Idiot. Go ask Dem for ogun and oyo
Re: IPOB Should Take the War To Abuja And Not Orlu by Gireiboy(m): 10:26pm On Feb 18, 2021
Inteltower:

UN & ICC is there.

Use ur head

When will u rise

Are you seriously comparing ESN to Boko Haram the deadliest terrorist group in the world.
Re: IPOB Should Take the War To Abuja And Not Orlu by Inteltower: 10:39pm On Feb 18, 2021
kettykin:

it seems you did not understand what happened in the first biafran war, the biafran military was too agile and brutal to the Nigerian Military, a certain Major Jonathan Uchendu with a handful ill equipped biafran troops routed and destroyed the whole of 2nd Division of the Nigerian Military with the GOC General Murtala Mohammed barely escaping with his life and going on self imposed exile till the end of the war.

Another biafran troop fought and defended owerri to the extent that the 3rd Armoured division was reduced from 33,000 soldiers at the onset of operation OAU to barely 300 soldiers trapped in the thick forest of owerri with barely no escape route , Gowon had to forcefully remove Benjamin Adekunle and replace him with Obasanjo , Adekunle suffered mental issues because of this till he died even though he was no where the battle front.

Only one hundred Biafran fighters in early 1968, and managed to keep two battalions of Chadian mercenaries serving with the Nigerian Federal Army at bay for twelve weeks with only antiquated weapons. After Williams redeployed his forces in early April, the Chadians forded the Cross River at two locations, and captured Afikpo, a main town on the western side. the same chadian soldiers dealt an incurable blow to Boko haram almost wiping them out some few months ago.

I have no doubts that in a neutral war biafra will finish Nigeria , but bro , things dont really work that way like Ojiofo pointed out , britain , russia , egypt all have their opposition to biafra and will do anything to sustain the inept and inefficient nigerian military against biafran military or ESN.

what do you think when Nigerian military starts loosing men to ESN at record rates , there be blockade of the east , young igbo boys will become prey , young ladies will be violate , such was the uselessness of the Nigerian Military . they will resort to starving and blockading the east to force ESN to surrender , 98% of the military is filled with nincompoops only about 2% are professional.

lets save the lives of our unarmed brothers

When u said blockade I laughed because NA needs SS and MB to achieve that

You called Britain and co...I call on france , Germany, and EU that have supported self determination of nation states (go & browse) ..there is southern Cameroon, south Korea, Japan, isreal & countries where Igbo's hold powerful positions to influence their involvement

If they were still doing this under trump era..where do u think US would have supported...

Pls don't bring alliance matter because we have countries, unions and bodies this time around to fight with us

Stop with this cowardice..just because man utd trashed arsenal 10- 0 means it will happen again
.it seems as if you don't understand the changes then and now

Blockade my foot
Re: IPOB Should Take the War To Abuja And Not Orlu by Rugaria: 10:40pm On Feb 18, 2021
Power conceeds nothing without a struggle.. Anybody in igboland who will prefer slavery to worthy struggle for freedom, simply because he shakes like a pregnant woman at the sound of a gun, should seriously consider relocating to Abuja or Lagos... War was brought to igboland.. We never asked for it..
Re: IPOB Should Take the War To Abuja And Not Orlu by Vaughanlanrewaj: 10:43pm On Feb 18, 2021
kettykin:

Even with out ipob attacks, lagos issues still exist, mr Macroni and falzdebadguy will tell you better

Those you listed above are Yoruba and never released an audio telling their followers to go infiltrate the endSars protesters so they can burn down Lagos.

That audio video of IPOB leader instructing and commanding his IPOB members to burn down Lagos will be revisited some day.

Protests didn't start in Lagos today and history of protests in Lagos is even older than Nigeria, what we have never seen or witnessed until the IPOB coordinated arson in Lagos is a situation where a group of terrorists and outsiders come burn down our city.

If you are in doubt, please search online for the audio of IPOB leader instructing and commanding his IPOB members to burn down Lagos and in the audio he mentioned specific places and those places are burnt now.
Re: IPOB Should Take the War To Abuja And Not Orlu by DontCough: 10:43pm On Feb 18, 2021
kettykin:

the caliphate e-warrior, wehdone. You fulanis have signed your own death sentence.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Should Take the War To Abuja And Not Orlu by Inteltower: 10:46pm On Feb 18, 2021
Ojiofor:

Which alliance do you have and by the way, you form those alliances before going to war not after starting a war and expect others to join you.
War is not a tea party,it's either you prepare for it or get crushed.
you think going to war you know you ganna lose woefully is the solution?
Biafra defeat should have taught us how bitter defeat can taste but it seems Igbos didn't learn anything.
Foolishness is not an act of bravery.

See the nonsense coming out of ur mouth.. Mr prophet u don see spiritually that we will lose lol
I guess MKN is oversees sleeping, I guess the millions of Igbo's abroad that are in business and holding important positions in other countries are sleeping ..
I guess isreal, USA, France, Germany, EU, south Cameroon, south Korea, Japan, etc aren't alliances

Coward

U think a lot of us Igbo's aren't planning behind the shadows

You think we aren't building allies

US no matter what will support Is real above Saudi Arabia..and when isreal supports let me see who US will support

If trump was still..US will be on our side

Reason with head and not butt adamu
Re: IPOB Should Take the War To Abuja And Not Orlu by sayisayi(m): 10:49pm On Feb 18, 2021
Dem think this be 1968, ok, dem go see.
Re: IPOB Should Take the War To Abuja And Not Orlu by Inteltower: 10:51pm On Feb 18, 2021
Gireiboy:

Are you seriously comparing ESN to Boko Haram the deadliest terrorist group in the world.

Lol pls stop fooling yourself

Isis is the deadliest terrorist group
Under trump what happened aboki ?

Just say u have an incompetent NA that can get rid of those scumbags

Give trump one year and let me know if book haram will ever make noise again

Hear urself with what u posted
Deadliest my foot

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Did Army Release Chiwetalu Agu.i'm Very Angry Now... / Anambra 2-0 IPOB. IPOB Suffers Another Defeat. / IPOB To Execute Betrayals And Their Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.