Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,472 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Pls Why Do Girls Always Do This ?.... So Annoying - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Why Do Girls Always Do This ?.... So Annoying (4100 Views)

Pls Why Do My Landlord Daughter Likes Bathing With This? (pics) / Why Do Girls Always Ask This But Guys Don't? / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Why Do Girls Always Do This ?.... So Annoying by RealGboy: 10:23am On Feb 19, 2021
Girls are fond of looking a guy they just met from head to feet back to head repeatedly as if they are looking for something

What happened today really annoyed me , I was walking jejely on my own when the purse of the lady in front of me fell off unknown to her.. so I picked it up and rushed to meet up with her , lo and behold .she looked me from head to my feet then fixed her eyes on my feet , shook her head , then hissed and walked away... I looked at my feet and suddenly realized that I was wearing bathroom slippers, so this yeye lady thought I came to toast her ..

well all thanks to her the money in the purse was about 15k.... na so I go shoe shopping

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Why Do Girls Always Do This ?.... So Annoying by BusinessCity: 10:24am On Feb 19, 2021
Hahahahaha
Re: Pls Why Do Girls Always Do This ?.... So Annoying by Kriss216: 10:26am On Feb 19, 2021
You did well, bro. God will bless you abundantly.

Just remove 1K from that money, use it and buy suya. Enjoy yourself, her foolishness and Iberiberism fetched you blessings in disguise.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Why Do Girls Always Do This ?.... So Annoying by Henrydonland(m): 10:29am On Feb 19, 2021
na so...guy enjoy the money,she no need am grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Why Do Girls Always Do This ?.... So Annoying by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 19, 2021
Hahahahaaaa. Oyen Ara.

I hope you know that's stealing. And hope you have the money to pay back in case the lady discovers her purse is missing and connects the dots to you. Sha get ready.
Re: Pls Why Do Girls Always Do This ?.... So Annoying by RealGboy: 10:33am On Feb 19, 2021
Kriss216:
You did well, bro. God will bless you abundantly.

Just remove 1K from that money, use it and buy suya. Enjoy yourself, her foolishness and Iberiberism fetched you blessings in disguise.

foolish Nigerian babes
Re: Pls Why Do Girls Always Do This ?.... So Annoying by Kriss216: 10:35am On Feb 19, 2021
CalliDora1:
Hahahahaaaa. Oyen Ara.
Funny bah

I told you already, most Nigerian girls are just fish brains! Glad you know better now.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Why Do Girls Always Do This ?.... So Annoying by Elmojiid(m): 10:38am On Feb 19, 2021
problem no dey finish..u drink u die..u dñt driñk u die

1 Like

Re: Pls Why Do Girls Always Do This ?.... So Annoying by RealGboy: 10:44am On Feb 19, 2021
CalliDora1:
Hahahahaaaa. Oyen Ara.

I hope you know that's stealing. And hope you have the money to pay back in case the lady discovers her purse is missing and connects the dots to you. Sha get ready.

Stealing kill you there ... She gave me the money, because I walked up to her to give her back but she obviously doesn't need it

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Why Do Girls Always Do This ?.... So Annoying by Kriss216: 10:50am On Feb 19, 2021
RealGboy:

Stealing kill you there ... She gave me the money, because I walked up to her to give her back but she obviously doesn't need it
My brother, don't mind that girl. Consider her as a nuisance. Flenjoy YOUR 15K, na God give you.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Why Do Girls Always Do This ?.... So Annoying by RealGboy: 10:55am On Feb 19, 2021
Kriss216:

My brother, don't mind that girl. Consider her as a nuisance. Flenjoy YOUR 15K, na God give you.

Thanks brotherly.... All these kpomo babes
Re: Pls Why Do Girls Always Do This ?.... So Annoying by Kriss216: 10:57am On Feb 19, 2021
RealGboy:

Thanks brotherly.... All these kpomo babes
I doubt if that one reach kpomo, na crayfish girl.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Why Do Girls Always Do This ?.... So Annoying by Freestainworld(m): 11:02am On Feb 19, 2021
Annoying bitches
Re: Pls Why Do Girls Always Do This ?.... So Annoying by missbehave247(m): 11:20am On Feb 19, 2021
@Op I can relate
Re: Pls Why Do Girls Always Do This ?.... So Annoying by RealGboy: 11:27am On Feb 19, 2021
missbehave247:
@Op I can relate

The look that says "Poor boy , you self wan toast"... The annoying part is that the girls that do these are mostly ugly

2 Likes

Re: Pls Why Do Girls Always Do This ?.... So Annoying by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 19, 2021
CalliDora1:
Hahahahaaaa. Oyen Ara.

You just made my waste time researching the meaning of stealing after long years of leaving primary school. Who stole here?

3 Likes

Re: Pls Why Do Girls Always Do This ?.... So Annoying by missbehave247(m): 11:47am On Feb 19, 2021
RealGboy:

The look that says "Poor boy , you self wan toast"... The annoying part is that the girls that do these are mostly ugly

Ugly + bad mouth= see finish

1 Like

Re: Pls Why Do Girls Always Do This ?.... So Annoying by ena5four(m): 11:55am On Feb 19, 2021
The Shoe-shopping Part Got Me Laughing Like Mad Man grin

2 Likes

Re: Pls Why Do Girls Always Do This ?.... So Annoying by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 19, 2021
Nonexistent:
You just made my waste time researching the meaning of stealing after long years of leaving primary school. Who stole here?

What does taking people's things without their consent or permission mean?
Did she give him the purse? No. That is stealing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Why Do Girls Always Do This ?.... So Annoying by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 19, 2021
all this crayfish gals..
dem dey find fish inside soup crayfish show face..

op do small giveaway with part of the money nagrin
Re: Pls Why Do Girls Always Do This ?.... So Annoying by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 19, 2021
My love for bathroom slippers will never vanish. I love am die tongue

2 Likes

Re: Pls Why Do Girls Always Do This ?.... So Annoying by Theboy21: 2:29pm On Feb 19, 2021
SmellySperm:
all this crayfish gals..
dem dey find fish inside soup crayfish show face..

op do small giveaway with part of the money nagrin
cheesy cheesy cheesy You and Mosdii na problem for nl cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pls Why Do Girls Always Do This ?.... So Annoying by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 19, 2021
Theboy21:
cheesy cheesy cheesy You and Mosdii na problem for nl cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Pls Why Do Girls Always Do This ?.... So Annoying by Silentgroper(m): 3:22pm On Feb 19, 2021
CalliDora1:
Hahahahaaaa. Oyen Ara.

Las las, d guy would look at her from head to toe, shake his head nd bounce.

it's d same thing u've been doing, is y a niqqa havent put a ring on dat finger.

i would have said, come let me put a ribbon on dat finger, but we're nt age mate grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Why Do Girls Always Do This ?.... So Annoying by Komolafe89: 4:06pm On Feb 19, 2021
I can't stop laughing
she arrogantly lost her pocket Money

1 Like

Re: Pls Why Do Girls Always Do This ?.... So Annoying by mytime24(f): 4:19pm On Feb 19, 2021
Fake story by #op fr nairalander redpill to cum on undecided

1 Like

Re: Pls Why Do Girls Always Do This ?.... So Annoying by Reex12(m): 4:23pm On Feb 19, 2021
lmao the funny part be say na all those ugly slayqueens forming posh go don this shit oh

mosdii food don set o
Re: Pls Why Do Girls Always Do This ?.... So Annoying by Melimolli(f): 4:27pm On Feb 19, 2021
fake, fake, lie, lie
Re: Pls Why Do Girls Always Do This ?.... So Annoying by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 19, 2021
Silentgroper:
Las las, d guy would look at her from head to toe, shake his head nd bounce.

it's d same thing u've been doing, is y a niqqa havent put a ring on dat finger.

i would have said, come let me put a ribbon on dat finger, but we're nt age mate grin

From the way you sound, you strike me like some ugly dude. So, no. I don't want your ribbon. Go tie it on some baboon like you. grin
Re: Pls Why Do Girls Always Do This ?.... So Annoying by Silentgroper(m): 5:23pm On Feb 19, 2021
CalliDora1:

From the way you sound, you strike me like some ugly dude. So, no. I don't want your ribbon. Go tie it on some baboon like you. grin
Is it me or i just find ur comments funny today..

dz same ugly dude has four females waiting 4 a "yes" to be their bf but nah amma keep using dem to catch cruise nah. I mean, its only fair an ugly dude should play hard to get na.

Have u looked into d mirror yourself, what makes u think u're nt ugly too.

u dnt want my ribbon, ok. Keep waiting for south african guy nw...
But as a christian, should u be calling God's creation ugly, i really dnt want to believe u're a fake sister in d lord cuz u're starting to strike me as one.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Why Do Girls Always Do This ?.... So Annoying by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 19, 2021
Silentgroper:
Is it me or i just find ur comments funny today..

dz same ugly dude has four females waiting 4 a "yes" to be their bf but nah amma keep using dem to catch cruise nah. I mean, its only fair an ugly dude should play hard to get na.

Have u looked into d mirror yourself, what makes u think u're nt ugly too.

u dnt want my ribbon, ok. Keep waiting for south african guy nw...
But as a christian, should u be calling God's creation ugly, i really dnt want to believe u're a fake sister in d lord cuz u're starting to strike me as one.

Lol... grin e pain am.

Ok, the four girls are prolly herdsgirls from sambisa forest. Hahahaaaa... They fit you though. With all pleasure, catch your cruise with them.

I never told you I'm fine but I'm not ugly. tongue

I know it is sweeting you the way I'm mentioning you today. Heeee.. o torgbuo ya ka sugar.

Oya come and eat out of my pudding Lol.. trouble maker.

1 Like

Re: Pls Why Do Girls Always Do This ?.... So Annoying by Boxer007(m): 5:38pm On Feb 19, 2021
RealGboy:
Girls are fond of looking a guy they just met from head to feet back to head repeatedly as if they are looking for something

What happened today really annoyed me , I was walking jejely on my own when the purse of the lady in front of me fell off unknown to her.. so I picked it up and rushed to meet up with her , lo and behold .she looked me from head to my feet then fixed her eyes on my feet , shook her head , then hissed and walked away... I looked at my feet and suddenly realized that I was wearing bathroom slippers, so this yeye lady thought I came to toast her ..

well all thanks to her the money in the purse was about 15k.... na so I go shoe shopping

angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Now I Believe SEX Is In The Mind / Jealous Wife Screws Nut Onto 'cheating' Husband's Pen*s (photos) / Leaked Chat Reveals That Married Women Slept And Aborted For Chinmark CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.