Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,609 members, 7,843,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Pls Why Do Girls Always Do This ?.... So Annoying - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Why Do Girls Always Do This ?.... So Annoying (4126 Views)

Pls Why Do My Landlord Daughter Likes Bathing With This? (pics) / Why Do Girls Always Ask This But Guys Don't? / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Why Do Girls Always Do This ?.... So Annoying by Boxer007(m): 5:40pm On Feb 19, 2021
RealGboy:
Girls are fond of looking a guy they just met from head to feet back to head repeatedly as if they are looking for something

What happened today really annoyed me , I was walking jejely on my own when the purse of the lady in front of me fell off unknown to her.. so I picked it up and rushed to meet up with her , lo and behold .she looked me from head to my feet then fixed her eyes on my feet , shook her head , then hissed and walked away... I looked at my feet and suddenly realized that I was wearing bathroom slippers, so this yeye lady thought I came to toast her ..

well all thanks to her the money in the purse was about 15k.... na so I go shoe shopping

...ok so u want women to looookat u wit there eyes close..correct?....Son, aint u got schkooool homework or somtin?? angry
Re: Pls Why Do Girls Always Do This ?.... So Annoying by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 19, 2021
[quote author=Silentgroper
But as a christian, should u be calling God's creation ugly, i really dnt want to believe u're a fake sister in d lord cuz u're starting to strike me as one.[/quote]

Silentgropper, sorry for making that statement. I didn't actually mean youre ugly. I said you strike me like one. Once again I apologize but Please just let me be.

Shalom.
Re: Pls Why Do Girls Always Do This ?.... So Annoying by Silentgroper(m): 9:05pm On Feb 19, 2021
[quote author=CalliDora1 post=99231411][/quote] Didnt u see that at 1st.
y are u acting weird all of a sudden.
i thought we were just playing around.
well, jxt so u knw. I did nt take any of it serious.
Re: Pls Why Do Girls Always Do This ?.... So Annoying by RealGboy: 9:11pm On Feb 19, 2021
mosdii:

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

very useless set of human beings

1 Like

Re: Pls Why Do Girls Always Do This ?.... So Annoying by RealGboy: 9:12pm On Feb 19, 2021
Silentgroper:
Didnt u see that at 1st.
y are u acting weird all of a sudden.
i thought we were just playing around.
well, jxt so u knw. I did nt take any of it serious.

yo bro.. don't fall for her... she is actually a man.... not a woman
Re: Pls Why Do Girls Always Do This ?.... So Annoying by Silentgroper(m): 9:15pm On Feb 19, 2021
CalliDora1:

Lol... grin e pain am.

Ok, the four girls are prolly herdsgirls from sambisa forest. Hahahaaaa... They fit you though. With all pleasure, catch your cruise with them.

I never told you I'm fine but I'm not ugly. tongue

I know it is sweeting you the way I'm mentioning you today. Heeee.. o torgbuo ya ka sugar.

Oya come and eat out of my muffin. Lol.. trouble maker.

U sounded cheerful here. So what changed?
Re: Pls Why Do Girls Always Do This ?.... So Annoying by Silentgroper(m): 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2021
RealGboy:

yo bro.. don't fall for her... she is actually a man.... not a woman
yo bro! I aint falling 4 nothing. We're jxt having a convo.
Re: Pls Why Do Girls Always Do This ?.... So Annoying by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 19, 2021
Silentgroper:
U sounded cheerful here. So what changed?

I didn't see that last paragraph. Like you typed it later on. And I don't like my spiritual life being dragged in the mud like that.
Re: Pls Why Do Girls Always Do This ?.... So Annoying by Silentgroper(m): 10:17pm On Feb 19, 2021
CalliDora1:

I didn't see that last paragraph. Like you typed it later on. And I don't like my spiritual life being dragged in the mud like that.
Oh! My bad. Sorry abt dat. That wasnt what it was intended at. But i think u should ease up on d way u read meaning to things.

how about d muffins, has it been consumed?
Re: Pls Why Do Girls Always Do This ?.... So Annoying by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 19, 2021
Silentgroper:
Oh! My bad. Sorry abt dat. That wasnt what it was intended at. But i think u should ease up on d way u read meaning to things.

how about d pudding, has it been consumed?

Ok.

Oh.. the pudding... I've done justice to it. Couldn't finish it though.
Re: Pls Why Do Girls Always Do This ?.... So Annoying by Silentgroper(m): 10:41pm On Feb 19, 2021
Muffins
Re: Pls Why Do Girls Always Do This ?.... So Annoying by RealGboy: 7:25am On Feb 21, 2021
Silentgroper:
Muffins

you just use my thread catch cruise
Re: Pls Why Do Girls Always Do This ?.... So Annoying by Silentgroper(m): 10:45am On Feb 21, 2021
RealGboy:

you just use my thread catch cruise
Ur thread get cruise vibe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING/ Another Tiwa Savage Sextape, Alleged Released Again..(photos/video).. / God Bless Africa!!! Check Out These Extremely Curvy Ladies (video) / Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.