Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,534 members, 7,850,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:44 AM

If You're Not Yet Married, Do This And Get A Good Spouse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You're Not Yet Married, Do This And Get A Good Spouse (1423 Views)

"Baby I Wont Touch U Until We Get Married". Do These Kind Of Men Still Exist? / Guys Never Trust A Woman You Have Not Yet Married / Why Many Ladies Are Not Yet Married. My Experience With A Broke Pretty Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're Not Yet Married, Do This And Get A Good Spouse by BrandBrainBox: 2:19pm On Feb 20, 2021
I feel a strong inner urge to do this. So, I consider it a piece of inspiration. Now, I want you guys to do it and see what happens. No matter your religion or denomination, just do this with simple faith in the God "who made Heaven and Earth" of Psalm 121. Just follow these short simple steps:

1. Right now, wherever you are, know that God is right there right right now. You can see that I am repeating the word "NOW". So, take that as an emphasis. "Now (not tomorrow) is the hour of salvation" (as stated in 2 Cor 6:2).
2. Whisper the following CAPITALIZED words into God's ears that are everywhere. (for Christians and Jews around, you can read Psalm 94:8-10 to help you here):

LORD, YOU DO NOT HATE ME SINCE YOU MADE ME. INSTEAD, YOU LOVE ME. SO, I AM VERY SURE THAT YOU DON'T WANT ME TO BE SORROWFUL IN LIFE. THEREFORE I KNOW IT'S YOUR WILL FOR ME TO HAVE A HAPPY MARRIAGE. NOW, THEREFORE, LORD, ACCORDING TO YOUR WILL, CONNECT ME TO THAT ONE AND ONLY ONE PERSON THAT YOU MADE TO BE MY SPOUSE. LET HIM/HER BE MY BEST FRIEND AND MY SPOUSE ROLLED UP INTO ONE.

3. Now, with the eye of your mind, SEE yourself joined with that ONE made for YOU. (Christians can read Mark 11:23, 24 to help them here).

4. Conclude the prayer the way you do in your religion or denomination.

5. Comment "Amen" to this post (or any other word used in concluding a prayer made to God in your religion or denomination). The reason for typing your agreement word is for there to be a public witness and agreement to the prayer. "When two or more of you AGREE as pertaining to ANYTHING, I will DO it for you" (Matthew 18:19).

6. Continue to repeat steps 1 to 4 at your convenient time.

Sorry, I can only quote the scriptures from the Bible because that's the only scripture that I am familiar with. But, that same Bible makes me to know that "of a truth, God is no respecter of persons. But, in every nation, whoever respects Him and works righteousness, is accepted with Him" (Acts 10:34, 35).

YOU CAN ALSO DO THIS ON BEHALF OF A LOVED ONE.

2 Likes

Re: If You're Not Yet Married, Do This And Get A Good Spouse by dumahi(m): 3:10pm On Feb 20, 2021
AMEN.
Re: If You're Not Yet Married, Do This And Get A Good Spouse by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 20, 2021
'

1 Like

Re: If You're Not Yet Married, Do This And Get A Good Spouse by 10mobile: 3:49pm On Feb 20, 2021
AMEN
Re: If You're Not Yet Married, Do This And Get A Good Spouse by Twelfthman: 5:08pm On Feb 20, 2021
Amen
Re: If You're Not Yet Married, Do This And Get A Good Spouse by delighttessy(f): 5:18pm On Feb 20, 2021
Amen
Re: If You're Not Yet Married, Do This And Get A Good Spouse by chiiraq802(m): 5:33pm On Feb 20, 2021
You that is married, did you get a good spouse

Re: If You're Not Yet Married, Do This And Get A Good Spouse by sunshineV(f): 5:49pm On Feb 20, 2021
ode na baby mama we dey do now nobody wan marry
Re: If You're Not Yet Married, Do This And Get A Good Spouse by ipex(m): 6:24pm On Feb 20, 2021
AMEN
Re: If You're Not Yet Married, Do This And Get A Good Spouse by DANDeGENERAL(m): 10:08am On Feb 21, 2021
Amen
Re: If You're Not Yet Married, Do This And Get A Good Spouse by dumahi(m): 12:31pm On Feb 21, 2021
chiiraq802:
You that is married, did you get a good spouse
Continue to expose your poor background here accursed soul. You think that everyone is at your low level.
Re: If You're Not Yet Married, Do This And Get A Good Spouse by chiiraq802(m): 1:14pm On Feb 21, 2021
dumahi:

Continue to expose your poor background here accursed soul. You think that everyone is at your low level.

Small boy!!! You can never be @ my level grin
Re: If You're Not Yet Married, Do This And Get A Good Spouse by Megan005(f): 3:12pm On Feb 21, 2021
Amen
Re: If You're Not Yet Married, Do This And Get A Good Spouse by Yxxx: 4:56pm On Feb 21, 2021
AMEN.
Re: If You're Not Yet Married, Do This And Get A Good Spouse by SafetyFirst(m): 5:05pm On Feb 21, 2021
Amen!!!
Re: If You're Not Yet Married, Do This And Get A Good Spouse by mosdii(m): 5:23pm On Feb 21, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Trying out this alpha thing : did I act alpha or beta here / The Most Popular Nairaland Men Are SIMPS (proof) / How Nairaland Guys Behave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.