Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,695 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) (49181 Views)

Mide Funmi-Martins Confesses Life Is Meaningless Without Her Man / Mide Funmi Martins Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos / Mide Funmi Martins Looking Like A Queen In New Adorable Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) by olajizz01(m): 4:39pm On Feb 20, 2021
Sir shina was father Christmas during his reign when it comes to sharing of holy water.

3 Likes

Re: Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) by LutanFyah: 4:44pm On Feb 20, 2021
Queenlovely:
Although he had felt uneasy at first, he was not afraid now. Okonkwo walked behind him. He could hardly imagine that Okonkwo was not his real father.

Except from things fall apart.

If you find it easy to abandon a child that has called you FATHER then you are a beast.

even if paternity fraud or not don't abandon the children
Why should a man raise a bastard because he or she calls him father?

Paternity fraud should be criminalised and DNA should be done immediately a child is born to stop whoorres from perpetrating evil.

7 Likes

Re: Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) by ShackWes(f): 4:45pm On Feb 20, 2021
This man really fûck so many celebrities at his prime

2 Likes

Re: Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:45pm On Feb 20, 2021
EmmaOYO:
So he have to wait until the matter become public?
Do you know if he is the father of the boy? You can never say my brother. Life is deep
Re: Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) by Queenlovely(f): 4:45pm On Feb 20, 2021
LutanFyah:

Why should a man raise a bastard because he or she calls him father?

Paternity fraud should be criminalised and DNA should be done immediately a child is born to stop whoorres from perpetrating evil.

so what happens to adoption

1 Like

Re: Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) by senteugene: 4:46pm On Feb 20, 2021
Bobo open and close

1 Like

Re: Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) by OgbanjeProphet: 4:47pm On Feb 20, 2021
Yoruba men and TOTO be like igbo men and MONEY grin

2 Likes

Re: Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) by LutanFyah: 4:47pm On Feb 20, 2021
Queenlovely:

It should be on the agreement between couples.
Re: Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) by ceeceeuwa: 4:50pm On Feb 20, 2021
So it took him 19 yrs to step up to his responsibility? Or he can't afford a paternity test ni?

1 Like

Re: Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) by Blacklion3: 4:57pm On Feb 20, 2021
Eeya rip funmi martins
Re: Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) by Earnerbitcoin: 4:58pm On Feb 20, 2021
Oh
Re: Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) by EvilNeedle(m): 4:59pm On Feb 20, 2021
The early 90s were a wonderful time. grin grin

Every actress and lady wanted to carry belle for Shina Peters. Afrojuju the difference is clear o. grin

3 Likes

Re: Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) by Jungleluv5: 5:01pm On Feb 20, 2021
GOD bless you sir SSP that was the advice I gave to the husband of step sister Afeez Owoh to please intervene the guy problem and he said I should say what I don't know about else I will not like myself. My fellow Nairalanders Please help me ask him is that a threat to me or what or is it because he is a star àbí wetin he be
Re: Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) by YorubaPrince: 5:04pm On Feb 20, 2021
Zao19:
Mide Matins should take care of him now.

Dat one na pig herself
Re: Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) by Sleekfingers: 5:05pm On Feb 20, 2021
ALISMILE:
Any man who isn't scared of women is a foooool
Particularly Yoruba women, fear them if you know what is good for you as a man

Till date am still looking to see if there's one Yoruba woman devoid of any duplicitous tendency
I've not seen even a single one

I believe u know that it is an idiotic statement to generalize.....another Desmond Elliot's child spotted.....
Youth with absolutely no brain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 20, 2021
Queenlovely:
Although he had felt uneasy at first, he was not afraid now. Okonkwo walked behind him. He could hardly imagine that Okonkwo was not his real father.

If you find it easy to abandon a child that has called you FATHER then you are a beast.

I will even demand all money spent on the child in the case of paternity fraud.
Re: Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) by Akinbahm(m): 5:05pm On Feb 20, 2021
Queenlovely:

And this make sense to you?

Re: Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 20, 2021
Queenlovely:

Adoption is a choice
Re: Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) by jrusky(m): 5:11pm On Feb 20, 2021
Its so sad he left that boy for that long without caring for him. Sir you fall hands I swear.

But where is that bitch called Mide Matins? Was this boy not same boy she was carrying then begging for help when their mother died This boy was a baby then if i can remember.

So this boy being her only brother and sibling she is so useless to abadoned him

Na wah oo a boy that should have be her golden boy, hhmm....many are praying to have a male as brother and this bitch has one and threw him off all she is good at is to be cursing and insulting people on her movies with her skeleton husband called Hafiz.

Shame. *Gbogbo big girl* crap.
Re: Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) by omoharry(f): 5:36pm On Feb 20, 2021
Realestatevixen:
If you are here and you dont know Funmi Martin's, then I don't need to tell you the generation you belong to
Wgere is funmi Martins self ,is she still alive ?
Re: Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) by etrouble: 5:37pm On Feb 20, 2021
istina:
Sir shina is not new to such, we know him since the days of Actress Clarion chukwura and her son for him, Clarence Peters.
Well done sir
Sir Shina seems to have penchant for actresses

Actresses and Actors are generally prostitutes. From King Sunny Ade to Onyeka Nwenu, from Late Sikiru Ayinde Barrister to Salawa Abeni, from Sir Shina Peters to Late Funmi Martins, from King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal to Orishabunmi. Ebenezer Obey does not even know how many children he has.

So if the funding fathers and mothers of Arts and Entertainment are all prostitutes, why then are we surprised that the young Entertainers have taken prostitution to another level. From sleeping with fraudulent pastors to sleeping with irresponsible politicians. Abi una no know say na Merci Aigbere (I no kuku mention anybody name) carry bad luck stain Ambodebe wey come make the Lagos godfather drive Ambodebe commot for government house?

4 Likes

Re: Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) by petitejolie(f): 5:38pm On Feb 20, 2021
jrusky:
Its so sad he left that boy for that long without caring for him. Sir you fall hands I swear.

But where is that bitch called Mide Matins? Was this boy not same boy she was carrying then begging for help when their mother died This boy was a baby then if i can remember.

So this boy being her only brother and sibling she is so useless to abadoned him

Na wah oo a boy that should have be her golden boy, hhmm....many are praying to have a male as brother and this bitch has one and threw him off all she is good at is to be cursing and insulting people on her movies with her skeleton husband called Hafiz.

Shame. *Gbogbo big girl* crap.
na wa oooo...wat na went wrong after d showcasing of d boy?
Re: Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) by istina: 5:53pm On Feb 20, 2021
etrouble:

.Abi una no know say na Merci Aigbere (I no kuku mention anybody name) carry bad luck stain Ambodebe wey come make the Lagos godfather drive Ambodebe commot for government house?
Really! We no know o, tell us more

2 Likes

Re: Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) by jrusky(m): 5:57pm On Feb 20, 2021
petitejolie:
na wa oooo...wat na went wrong after d showcasing of d boy?

I watched the clip with shock. Shina Peter son and same time Mide Martin only sibling.

What annoyed me most is I remember Mide carrying this boy as a baby in her hand begging for help when their mum died and that same boy she now abadon and be doing Nollywood gbogbo big girl shit. Very annoying.

2 Likes

Re: Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) by dayleke: 6:00pm On Feb 20, 2021
GOFRONT:
Afro Juju o.....The difference is clear oo

"Afro juju Shina Peters igba t'iwa lode...!!! X2
Teletele ri, e ti j'orisirisi.....

1 Like

Re: Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) by AK481(m): 6:00pm On Feb 20, 2021
Those of you dating single mother hoping you can claim the child , take note .
Re: Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:06pm On Feb 20, 2021
SSP tóo like free and cheap Honeypot. it's nice he is becoming more responsible.
Re: Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 6:53pm On Feb 20, 2021
Exactly what I said, he was supposed to call out Shina but not Mide so the public can get into it.
On the other hand, we don't know what happened underground. There are some families that use to seize children to spite the men due to a disagreements with the mothers but turn round to be begging while the men ignore them.
Re: Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) by Commanderinpips: 7:02pm On Feb 20, 2021
ALISMILE:

Till date am still looking to see if there's one Yoruba woman devoid of any duplicitous tendency

You must be in a long dream. Women are all thesame irrespective of tribe or color. Don't be a mischief maker.

3 Likes

Re: Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 7:02pm On Feb 20, 2021
ALISMILE:

Mumu comment from a smelling anus.
Stella Damasus that married 4 husbands with same cheating allegation is from where?
Late African Oyinbo whose children has got a father each is from where?
Fiberesima with 5 from 3 men without marriage is from where?
Just open mouth gbaaa, close am pooo like trap wen miss target because NL likes dey hungry you.

8 Likes

Re: Oluwadamilare: Shina Peter To Care For Funmi Martins’ Son (Video) by newoffer: 7:06pm On Feb 20, 2021
inoki247:
He be like say ones u become an artist in Nigeria you automatically turn Father Abraham....
. I was handling email address for an upcoming artist those days. Ladies were sending nude pictures to the email. You be surprised the kind of ladies we have.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twitter Users Troll Jaruma For Selling ‘Charms’, Using Tacha For Fame (Pics) / Lesbianism: Fans Blast Ruth Kadiri (pics) / Funke Akindele Moves Into New Home In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.