Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,516 members, 7,840,200 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Now I Understand Why Niggers Are Always Poor. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Now I Understand Why Niggers Are Always Poor. (7118 Views)

For The First Time, I Understand How Men See Cheating / Now I Understand Why Muslims Cover Their Women / Now I Understand What Girls Go Through (see 4 Urself) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Now I Understand Why Niggers Are Always Poor. by Jo100: 4:45pm On Mar 07, 2021
I'm a nigger, but I refuse to have the mindset and ignorance like that of a typical nigger! angry[/quote]

PREACH!!
Re: Now I Understand Why Niggers Are Always Poor. by Angelacruz: 5:27pm On Mar 07, 2021
Nazgul:
The average Nigerian male youth is a womanizer, you can hardly have any reasonable discussion with them aside women, betting and football.

Even the undergraduates ones, if you stay close to them, many of them don't have any reasonable vision for themselves aside how many girls they've bedded, how long they can last in bed...etc.

So like you rightfully pointed out, when they get to 30 and above, many will become depressed and sucidial.
[img][quote author=Nazgul post=99267512]The average Nigerian male youth is a womanizer, you can hardly have any reasonable discussion with them aside women, betting and football.

1 Like

Re: Now I Understand Why Niggers Are Always Poor. by Fashionista01(f): 5:51pm On Mar 07, 2021
Op, u did not remember to add scamming.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens / Co- Habitation Is It That Bad? / Guys!!! Upload Your Pictures Lets See How Handsome & Cool You Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.