Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,602 members, 7,840,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Now I Understand Why Muslims Cover Their Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Now I Understand Why Muslims Cover Their Women (4517 Views)

Now I Understand Why Niggers Are Always Poor. / Why Do Black Men Hate Giving Their Women A Head / Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now I Understand Why Muslims Cover Their Women by SultanOfPuna: 10:51pm On Apr 08, 2022
Dear muslim men, now i Understand why you cover your women from head to toe
Cuz those muslim girls are HOES

This muslim bani is hypersexual. She love kpansh but she go dey disturb for more.
I was told that muslim girls get high libido

Now i understand why they cage them and cover dem from head to toe

Because if dem no cage them
Dem go Unleash their Hoeness to Full Level

Edit:
See all the muslims saying LIES in this thread, but the truth is muslim banis are very Hot.
They use hijab to cover up, once you enter room with them Ur eyes go clear.
I love them, except yoruba muslim babes with their Titus funky pussy lipsrsealed undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now I Understand Why Muslims Cover Their Women by 360degreess(m): 11:40pm On Apr 08, 2022
Re: Now I Understand Why Muslims Cover Their Women by DamianX: 11:43pm On Apr 08, 2022
Clean ashawo them with sweet hole
Re: Now I Understand Why Muslims Cover Their Women by Blunttruth: 5:42am On Apr 09, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

This muslim bani is hypersexual. She love kpansh but she no dey disturb for more.

Mr I am as d.u.m.b as I sound. Having a high libido has nothing to do with religion. Dumb.ass

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now I Understand Why Muslims Cover Their Women by Shehu30: 6:08am On Apr 09, 2022
Arindin,Ago muyiwa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now I Understand Why Muslims Cover Their Women by Tiney: 6:16am On Apr 09, 2022
This dosent make any sense

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now I Understand Why Muslims Cover Their Women by Reminderz: 6:17am On Apr 09, 2022
Blunttruth:

Mr I am as d.u.m.b as I sound. Having a high libido has nothing to do with religion. Dumb.ass
you don't need to reply the fool... going through his threads on nairaland you go don know say na mumu e be... all his life revolve around pussy, that's why e nor dey think again... I'm not surprised, na wetin full most youth head be that...

it's not until you see someone with torn or tattered clothes before you conclude that he's mad... now mad people roam freely on the internet

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Now I Understand Why Muslims Cover Their Women by koladata(m): 6:18am On Apr 09, 2022
nawa o, your mate are doing research on high tech and chemical stuffs... you are here writing how high libido is related to religion. You urgently need help but you won't take me serious. You need urgent mental attention

4 Likes

Re: Now I Understand Why Muslims Cover Their Women by lukui: 6:20am On Apr 09, 2022
What about Roman Catholic Reverend sisters ?

Holy sisters who never slept with any man before?

Are they too hypersexual? Or are they too having high libido?

#ItIsWell!

1 Like

Re: Now I Understand Why Muslims Cover Their Women by pinkguy(m): 7:05am On Apr 09, 2022
Ok it's all started during problem sorry prophet Muhammad(saw) ,any beautiful lady he or his gang members which he called his companion set eye on any beautiful lady ,he will kill her husband if she is marry ,if she is not ,he will waste no time to kill her parents and have her, if they refuse to give him or his gang members to bang , he create unsafe environment for female to exist, to avoid been killed they chose to cover they face ,if they are beautiful , Muhammad love female a lot that he even disobey Allah law of marrying 4 wives he married more then twelve wives

4 Likes

Re: Now I Understand Why Muslims Cover Their Women by Olamilekxy(m): 8:59am On Apr 09, 2022
To people wondering why you have to swear before commenting on Muslim thread,this your answer right here. Why the hate??
Re: Now I Understand Why Muslims Cover Their Women by Ambercyclopenta: 10:28am On Apr 09, 2022
Another idiot spotted. However, it's not necessary you display your stupidity here
Re: Now I Understand Why Muslims Cover Their Women by Rexymania(m): 11:32am On Apr 09, 2022
You're stupid. Is it the religion or the person?
Re: Now I Understand Why Muslims Cover Their Women by Wblord5: 12:15pm On Apr 09, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Now I Understand Why Muslims Cover Their Women by truthCoder: 12:44pm On Apr 09, 2022
This is unfair.

The fact that you are not a muslim or a christian does not give you the right to castigate a whole group of people with such aspersions.

This is hate in all forms and it should not be supported.

You can counter the religion and its doctrines but not by laying unfounded accusations against the people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now I Understand Why Muslims Cover Their Women by SultanOfPuna: 1:17pm On Apr 09, 2022
pinkguy:
Ok it's all started during terrorist Muhammad any beautiful lady he set eye on he will kill her husband if she is marry ,if she is not he will waste no time to kill the parents and have her if they refuse to give him to bang , to avoid been killed they chose to cover they face
Make sense

1 Like

Re: Now I Understand Why Muslims Cover Their Women by gidimafia: 1:23pm On Apr 09, 2022
Hot OP..its becos of people like you thats why they cover them..the main reason has nothing to do with religion..this girls are way too fine..so avoid another man lusting for her other than her man..Hence the cover up
Re: Now I Understand Why Muslims Cover Their Women by SultanOfPuna: 1:30pm On Apr 09, 2022
gidimafia:
Hot OP..its becos of people like you thats why they cover them..the main reason has nothing to do with religion..this girls are way too fine..so avoid another man lusting for her other than her man..Hence the cover up
Na 86 year olds man go still Bleep your 8 year old daughter in the nane of islamic marriage.
Continue to display ur mumu

2 Likes

Re: Now I Understand Why Muslims Cover Their Women by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:02pm On Apr 09, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

This muslim bani is hypersexual. She love kpansh but she go dey disturb for more.

Edit:
See all the muslims saying LIES in this thread, but the truth is muslim banis are very Hot.
They use hijab to cover up, once you enter room with them Ur eyes go clear.
I love them, except yoruba muslim babes with their Titus funky pussy lipsrsealed undecided
you will go to hell fire

3 Likes

Re: Now I Understand Why Muslims Cover Their Women by gidimafia: 2:25pm On Apr 09, 2022
Amen..are you happy now?
SultanOfPuna:

Na 86 year olds man go still Bleep your 8 year old daughter in the nane of islamic marriage.
Continue to display ur mumu

1 Like

Re: Now I Understand Why Muslims Cover Their Women by citywal(m): 3:00pm On Apr 09, 2022
if you like this video please subscribe to my YouTube channel as this will help me make more interesting videos like this thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDLs8RDCPpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKgKhoOEMG8
Re: Now I Understand Why Muslims Cover Their Women by Nova1988(m): 7:46pm On Apr 09, 2022
May Allah forgive you.

(1) (Reply)

She's My Spec But An SSCE Holder. / I Mistakenly Bought Stolen Iphone 8 / BUY REVIVE & JEKOMO Manpower Bitters For 5 Rounds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.