Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels (33258 Views)

Imo Now The 4th Largest Oil Producing State, Recovers 43 Oil Well From Rivers / Was Owelle Rochas Okorocha Wrong In Going To Unseal Royal Spring Palm Hotel? / Just In!!! Imo State Recovers Royal Palm Estate Located At Akachi Road Owerri. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by Rugaria: 6:22am On Feb 21, 2021
Okorocha has been into real estate development decades before he became a governor. Not holding brief for anybody, but that's just the truth. Was he involved in malfeasance? Maybe! But the truth is that every politically discerning mind knows that what's going on in Imo state is a political war between the camp of Okorocha both in Imo and in Nigeria in general and the camp of Uzodinmma both in Imo and the country in general! Certain litigations are being instigated by Okorocha against Uzodinmma, and the supreme court governor has finally decided to throw caution to the wind and showcase his true beastial colors... This is obvious because the same people locking up and sealing properties are at the moment, conducting some of the most vicious heist on Imo state funds as we speak..
Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by pricklewane: 6:22am On Feb 21, 2021
The same Ihedioha that was chasing after Okorocha woman friend undergarment but buying himself Benz bus to the tune of close to a billion ? The foolishness ingrained in your brain is bound to last beyond eternity.

Wiseandtrue:

Hypocrites! When Emeka Ihedioha was doing the same, they were here screaming on Nairaland

Where are they now

Is Emeka Ihedioha not vindicated now
Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by MarketDispatch: 6:26am On Feb 21, 2021
Fantastically corrupt Polithiefians.
Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by Munzy14(m): 6:32am On Feb 21, 2021
Mynd44:

Ihedioha was demolishing thing. I think that was the problem; those thing he demolished could have been sold and they were built with money
Oga don't stay in Lagos and tell us what is happening in this Owerri.

Hope uzidimma has demolished more of Rocha's substandard structures than Emeka ihedioha did...

But, your likes crucified ihedioha because he belongs to a different political party....

Talk about HYPOCRISY that has eaten deep into Nigerians.

Divisions along party lines..

Hope is doing it now, he is applauded because he belongs to APC...smh... Social media stabbing.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by ike95: 6:34am On Feb 21, 2021
I blame Rochas for investing his stolen wealth in IMO state,even hope and other ex governors in are investing billions in South Africa and other developed countries, I still prefer Rocha's cuz he put some money in IMO,hope and ohakim don't have any investment in IMO state.
Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by Macphenson: 6:34am On Feb 21, 2021
Mynd44:

Ihedioha was demolishing thing. I think that was the problem; those thing he demolished could have been sold and they were built with money

For your mynd now you have defended APC governor.

Hope Uzodunma demolished the Mother and Child hospital built by Rochas, or did you not see it?

You lots keep getting confused as you decided to be puppets to these useless politicians.

7 Likes

Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by ike95: 6:37am On Feb 21, 2021
Let's assume rochas built all this this mansions in Ghana or Liberia,will hope go there to claim them

2 Likes

Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by Munzy14(m): 6:39am On Feb 21, 2021
Yampotatocarrot:

No Mynd, didn't you read about the present governor planning to demolish an estate owned by Rochas because it was obstructing flow of water? Like can't water path be rechanneled?

Truth is, Uzodimma is totally out for Rochas. Whereas Rochas thought Ihedioha was being vindictive, he don meet Olori-ebi of vindictiveness
Hahahaha I pity Rochas...what they united to deny Emeka his clear Victory, All of them go collect.

Araraume,rochas, hope and uche nwosu...grin

Will be reduced to nothing by 2023.

Hope is the most dreaded politician in IMO state since 1999.
The worst is that he doesn't talk, but command actions... Anyhow u want am he is in.

Someone who eliminate for a living. Lmao

Hope and Emeka are parleys..right from PDP days..

Till now irrespective of party difference.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by Hottdawgg: 6:49am On Feb 21, 2021
Tillatalk:
This governor has never execute a single project in imo but just causing dramas

In one fell swoop, he executed a University project without contract, in another he acquired a big hotel for the State. What are you talking about?

This Supreme Court Governor might be the best thing that has happened to Imo State in recent times

1 Like

Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by Munzy14(m): 6:51am On Feb 21, 2021
ike95:
I blame Rochas for investing his stolen wealth in IMO state,even hope and other ex governors in are investing billions in South Africa and other developed countries, I still prefer Rocha's cuz he put some money in IMO,hope and ohakim don't have any investment in IMO state.
What u said doesn't add up.

Rochas revoked people's CofO,grabbed their land and resell to his parleys in govt, used same proceeds to build substandard structures on government green verge.

Criminal minded.

Some lost their only property to this.

A lot of atrocities committed.

Look at uche nwosu a job seeker in 2011, today owns several hotels, estates in choice places in IMO state.. All because his father-inlaw is a governor.

They dealt with Imolites.
All Rochas kids has one or two estates to their names...I am giving u a firsthand info..from what I know and not hear say.

Their is East high school and east academy all owned by his wife and daughter...With grabbed lands housing those structures running into hectares.

Rochas is evil.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by Queenslander(f): 6:52am On Feb 21, 2021
They're all thieves, no difference!!
Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by juman(m): 6:55am On Feb 21, 2021
Okorocha mainly helped himself as government.

Sad. He disappoint many.
This is a man that contested to be president couple of times o.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by Advocate500: 6:56am On Feb 21, 2021
Hope is the most stupid governor anyone can think of, which projects has hope been able to sight in imo state since he became governor? My question remains if rochas have sighted those projects in Abuja or Dubai will hope go there to seized it? Instead of going to court if he has any case against rochas he is using brut method, all this nonsense will discourage politicians from investing in their state.
Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by Theboss100(m): 6:58am On Feb 21, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Hypocrites! When Emeka Ihedioha was doing the same, they were here screaming on Nairaland

Where are they now

God bless you. I remember when people were lambasting him for doing same. Even calling him a wicked Mbaise man. They jubilated when he was removed. Now, the supreme court governor is doing worse. Some Nigerians and hypocrisy. SMH

7 Likes

Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by Djyucee1(m): 7:01am On Feb 21, 2021
Even if it belongs to Rochas this manner of approach is totally wrong. A notice should have been passed to inform the staff working there to vacate. Shooting and causing chaos is a pure form of intimidation
Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by juman(m): 7:02am On Feb 21, 2021
Even if you are the governor, never take government reserved land. Because the land might be reclaimed back by another governor in future.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by sweerychick(f): 7:08am On Feb 21, 2021
Rugaria:
Okorocha has been into real estate development decades before he became a governor. Not holding brief for anybody, but that's just the truth. Was he involved in malfeasance? Maybe! But the truth is that every politically discerning mind knows that what's going on in Imo state is a political war between the camp of Okorocha both in Imo and in Nigeria in general and the camp of Uzodinmma both in Imo and the country in general! Certain litigations are being instigated by Okorocha against Uzodinmma, and the supreme court governor has finally decided to throw caution to the wind and showcase his true beastial colors... This is obvious because the same people locking up and sealing properties are at the moment, conducting some of the most vicious heist on Imo state funds as we speak..
my dear if you stay in Imo state you'll understand. Leave that nonsense talk about Rochas being in real estate for a long time. Rochas is a thief this is someone under his administration collected 4 bailout funds without any concrete thing to show for. He was busy acquiring almost 80% of lands in Imo state through his son in law Uche nwosu, he illegally gave out 1000 C of Os just to justify his theft. Pensioners were owed through out his 2nd tenure yet Bail out was released to pay them which he purposely didn't, salaries of government workers reduced to 70% with no benefits, he even planned to sell Imo state Secretariat. This is a crook that turned Imo state to his own business empire, almost all flashy properties in Imo state are linked to him. If you doubt me take a trip down to owerri and see for yourself. Rochas is the Biggest crook in Igboland, if not Nigeria as a whole. He needs to be in Jail seriously

Modified: what about Imo Air which he used Dana Air to scam investors, what about him Inviting Jacob zuma to commission substandard roads and projects, go to Imo state now not even one single project executed by Rochas is functioning. They have either been demolished or sealed because of safety concerns, do you know that the 2 flyovers he built no vehicle has moved on it since it was completed. Due to substandard materials used for construction. They same flyovers he built was budgeted and funds were made available during ohakim regime which okorocha inherited.. yet he didn't use the funds for it's intended purpose.
I can go on and on, but let time expose that fraudster called okorocha..

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by sweerychick(f): 7:14am On Feb 21, 2021
Munzy14:

Hahahaha I pity Rochas...what they united to deny Emeka his clear Victory, All of them go collect.

Araraume,hope and uche nwosu...grin

Will be reduced to nothing by 2023.

Hope is the most dreaded politician in IMO state since 1999.
The worst is that he doesn't talk, but command actions... Anyhow u want am he is in.

Someone who eliminate for a living. Lmao

Hope and Emeka are parleys..right from PDP days..

Till now irrespective of party difference.
you know him very well! Hope is an action man, no time to talk.
Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by safetyInspector(m): 7:16am On Feb 21, 2021
This one will also be demolished according to the report. Go and watch the video.
Mynd44:

Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by ikennamadu1(m): 7:16am On Feb 21, 2021
Mynd44:

oga you are not from imo state.. so adjust your boundary... you don't know about ihedioha so shift ... stop typing fake news here..

3 Likes

Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by Idiotseverywher: 7:27am On Feb 21, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Where are they now

. Don't mind them, they wanted the bring down the sky that time, so we clap for them now

4 Likes

Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by 9Stamp(f): 7:28am On Feb 21, 2021
How come the EFCC did not charge or arrest okorocha

1 Like

Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 21, 2021
Yampotatocarrot:

No Mynd, didn't you read about the present governor planning to demolish an estate owned by Rochas because it was obstructing flow of water? Like can't water path be rechanneled?

Truth is, Uzodimma is totally out for Rochas. Whereas Rochas thought Ihedioha was being vindictive, he don meet Olori-ebi of vindictiveness

Una go just dey condone nonsense from these politicians. If it's a common man, the houses can come crashing but it's Rochas now and a town that has a plan should have its water flow rechanneled and plan replanned?

Las las, na common na still dey protect their stolen assets and na them suffer pass.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:32am On Feb 21, 2021
Mynd44:

But Hope Uzodinma has also done the same undecided

He too equally demolished some properties

1 Like

Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by Reference(m): 7:33am On Feb 21, 2021
Advocate500:
Hope is the most stupid governor anyone can think of, which projects has hope been able to sight in imo state since he became governor? My question remains if rochas have sighted those projects in Abuja or Dubai will hope go there to seized it? Instead of going to court if he has any case against rochas he is using brut method, all this nonsense will discourage politicians from investing in their state.

Oga. Politicians the world over are salary earners not investment bankers. If you cannot reform your mind to the fact these people are servants not emperors, their assignments are not conqueted territories and the state resources are not war booty then there is slight hope to end the misery in the land.

If you continue to expect politicians to steal, believe me they will and this coubtry will gradually slip into a dysfunctional wilderness where everyone will be at risk of random violence as has started.

Remember, they will get the visas before you.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by Idiotseverywher: 7:33am On Feb 21, 2021
Mynd44:

. You don't even know what you are saying, you people are Hippocratic, tell me two things Emeka demolished I will tell you ten things Hope demolished without you people shouting

1 Like

Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by OnyeOgboni: 7:33am On Feb 21, 2021
What goes around comes around.awhat you did to the residents of shell camp has befallen you!more to come..

1 Like

Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by airsaylongcome: 7:34am On Feb 21, 2021
Tvoice:
Na una kpalava be dat

Na English word o u murder like dis so o grin

3 Likes

Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by Mightyhaiz: 7:38am On Feb 21, 2021
post=99272281:

We Rise!
Pray make God raise una from hypocrisy and dubiousness..

Okorocha until a few months ago was like a god to you people. Simply because he was hated by igbos for being a big thief and an eye service boy boy to aso rock

1 Like

Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by Mightyhaiz: 7:42am On Feb 21, 2021
If after all these glaring evidences ,rochas is not jailed then it is all in futility.

That grand thief must be jailed for stealing billions in dollars of imolites

1 Like

Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by NORSYK(m): 7:43am On Feb 21, 2021
Mynd44:

You are always negative in aspect of everything since I joined nairaland and you have always supported evil.

Can you name the things Ihedioha demolished?
Or the things he ordered to be demolished?

Under North East Supreme Court governor Under pass tunnel built by Okorocha has been demolished, A well built hospital by Okorocha has also been demolished
Re: Imo State Recovers And Seals Royal Spring Palm Hotels by jrusky(m): 7:47am On Feb 21, 2021
Wait a minute but I saw Okorocha was dancing when the supreme court governor was declared winner from 4th position what went wrong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fidelis Nweze: How My Commissioner Died- Governor Umahi, Declares Public Holiday / Williams Oluwatoyin, RCCG Pastor: "I Will Vote Buhari, Over And Over Again" / Natasha Of SDP Exposed The Rigging Plans Of APC And Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.