Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,847 members, 7,851,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:45 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks (28661 Views)

Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack / Robbers Write Ogun Community Over Planned Invasion / 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks by JoeEeL(m): 6:29pm On Feb 21, 2021
They speak better Yoruba like one foolish governor was saying.

Them never learn. When its time for real Yorubas to stand up, the revolution will begin from the evils called governors and baales.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 21, 2021
BabaO2:
where are you living now? No lie oo.
Delta and sometimes Rivers
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks by IAMPEDRO: 6:29pm On Feb 21, 2021
justosee:

Yorubas should continue living peacefully with their Fulani brothers. there is no formula to separate them.
I would like to know the similarities between the Fula people and the Yoruba people, there is something you know that I have no idea of, pls let me know.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks by BabaO2: 6:31pm On Feb 21, 2021
I don't know why people are unnecessarily cautious of one Nigeria. Hausa-fulanis are just keeping us together for their own gain only..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 21, 2021
IAMPEDRO:
I would like to know the similarities between the Fula people and the Yoruba people, there is something you know that I have no idea of, pls let me know.
Islam and marriage

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks by funshint(m): 6:33pm On Feb 21, 2021
Ogun state has entered one chance with this governor. I see a revolt happening very soon to kick out this man out of state house
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks by JoeEeL(m): 6:34pm On Feb 21, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
see what Tinubu brought upon his people

There's one useless idiot called pricklewane. The foool is still thinking shouting Igbo Igbo when my backyard is being ravaged. What a foool! You won't see such bastards here on this thread. The way they disappear when evils are shown on FP makes me suspect they're Fulanis disguising. But I am aware some Yorubas are irreparably demented though. Humbled slaves and suffersticated foools.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks by funshint(m): 6:35pm On Feb 21, 2021
JoeEeL:
They speak better Yoruba like one foolish governor was saying.

Them never learn. When its time for real Yorubas to stand up, the revolution will begin from the evils called governors and baales.
*the revolution will begin on the evils...

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks by Killermamba: 6:37pm On Feb 21, 2021
dre11:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/02/21/fulani-herdsmen-write-ogun-communities-plot-fresh-attacks/amp/
which Fulani? This ones na Yoruba boys hand work be this. Nonsense always taking advantage of everything.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks by Electrochemistry(m): 6:38pm On Feb 21, 2021
Average Yoruba men are sissies and feeble. They are best at bleeching their skins and devoting too much time seducing women.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks by IAMPEDRO: 6:38pm On Feb 21, 2021
justosee:
Islam and marriage
Okay, that's not true my beloved, the Fula people believed in jihad but the Yoruba people don't believe that.
In marriage? tell me more I don't get.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks by shugabasbn: 6:41pm On Feb 21, 2021
They are still waiting for the FG to assist, this people can't learn. The bandits Fulanis aren't from Nigeria n they don't care if your country consumed with crisis as they always find a fertile land anywhere. So act quick and protect your eople , don't wait for FG even your state govt can't help u
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks by Grace001: 6:41pm On Feb 21, 2021
By the time they kill yoruba finish Benue killing will be child’s play.

Continue to wait for this good for nothing useless government

Fulani ma pa yin tan

Better fight back, where are the opc and that useles are-ona kankanfo
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks by Ugonna62: 6:44pm On Feb 21, 2021
justosee:

Yorubas should continue living peacefully with their Fulani brothers. there is no formula to separate them.
afterall they have been living peacefully with them since 1960 and they'r very nice people so there should be no course for quarrel.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks by Sleekfingers: 6:46pm On Feb 21, 2021
SensualMan1:
You people are already conquered.

i see.......

Wetin be the defination of conquer?........

I know say na people like u dey fuel the crisis....posting all sorta fake news....just to get your dream land country.....especially the southeast.....

Let me tell you....yoruba are the people keeping this country together......if we decide to go...this country will disintegrate immediately.........the north know this........as far as this country is concern the southeast is totally handicapped......so they are looking for ways to plunge this country into trouble water.......but for your information this country cannot disintegrate........the crisis in ogun and oyo will soon end.....now the goverment will definitely find a solution to the herders and farmers clashes.........to avert a tribal war.......
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 21, 2021
IAMPEDRO:
Okay, that's not true my beloved, the Fula people believed in jihad but the Yoruba people don't believe that.
In marriage? tell me more I don't get.
Muslims are Muslims. it doesn't matter what you believe.

I am sure a lot of Yoruba are married to Fulani.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks by mauchiz: 6:57pm On Feb 21, 2021
Yorubas should stop crying like a baby, they should wake up, have a secret meeting with all the elites in that village, they should buy Ak47 gun for each family, then all of you should not go to farm. Teach your women how to shoot gun in case they come in the men's absence, give them ultimatum to vacate your village and forest, once they refuse, mobilise your youths to the Bush and catch them, if they refuse to surrender and shoot at you, fire them all.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks by Btruth: 7:01pm On Feb 21, 2021
Imagine? On their own soil niyen oooo.

It is well.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks by IAMPEDRO: 7:06pm On Feb 21, 2021
justosee:
Muslims are Muslims. it doesn't matter what you believe.

I am sure a lot of Yoruba are married to Fulani.
Muslims are different, will you take a Fulani Muslim and Hausa Muslim as one? of course, I think you can't, history will tell you better. I have Muslim friends some are really nice others might not be the same tho, I haven't come across those mujahid, so with Christians.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 21, 2021
IAMPEDRO:
Muslims are different, will you take a Fulani Muslim and Hausa Muslim as one? of course, I think you can't, history will tell you better. I have Muslim friends some are really nice others might not be the same tho, I haven't come across those mujahid, so with Christians.
is the Koran not one?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks by Kaymansion(m): 7:13pm On Feb 21, 2021
Just imagine I don't even know what to say
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks by Lomprico2: 7:14pm On Feb 21, 2021
SensualMan1:
Yoruba's should humbly submit to the Emirate system.

It's just a matter of time before the SULTAN OF OGUN sits on the throne with the Emirs in charge of other kingdoms to make up Ogun.

The igbos will be willing to accommodate the yoruba's coming to the east to do their businesses like this.

if they do hope you know their next target?

yeah, you guessed right.

this is not a thing of play or jokes, yorubas have to vehemently defend their land.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks by SensualMan1(m): 7:17pm On Feb 21, 2021
Lomprico2:

if they do hope you know their next target?

yeah, you guessed right.

this is not a thing of play or jokes, yorubas have to vehemently defend their land.
if the yoruba's submit there will just be TWO major ethnic group left in Nigeria. Igbos and hausa/Fulani.

One group scared of the other. So they will learn to co habit.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks by Lomprico2: 7:21pm On Feb 21, 2021
SensualMan1:
if the yoruba's submit there will just be TWO major ethnic group left in Nigeria. Igbos and hausa/Fulani.

One group scared of the other. So they will learn to co habit.

mumu, they will target the east & south n Conquer it with the alliance of their latest conquest, the yorubas.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks by jrusky(m): 7:22pm On Feb 21, 2021
I think the govermor was happily joking with Sarkin of Fulani few days saying he speakes better Yoruba than him to tell you how insensitive some people can be.

Serious issue must be handle with utmost seriousness this is not the time for taken cruise or smilling with enemy in disguise.

I have said it before to stop this bullying by herdsmen let the state governor give the Sarkin or whatever they called themselves ultimatum to fish out the criminals hidden among them or he would be hold responsible and be arrest let see if the herds bitchs won't behave themselves.

All this is my neighbour should go to bin right now till these bastards are flush out of the forest.

SW na wah for una oo. Hausa go come una land bully una, igbo go come una land bully una, fulani go come una land bully una, Ijaw go come una land bully una, na wah for una wallahi. I'm just short of words. I remember how the dullard in Aso Rock swept entire SW in both 2015 and 2019 election and now they got paid back with killer herds.
This is unbelieveable una fall my hand for real.

Pls dont quote me for tribal rants orelse thunder go kill you. Off my mention if its to throw tribal insult if you do I bet you at this raining season thunder must visit you.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks by nkwuocha1: 7:27pm On Feb 21, 2021
Putinofrussia:

Go and join ESN and save Igboland.
Fulanis have permanently taken over 350 communities where Igbos pay taxes to Fulanis for each of their cows.That is really lucrative.If it were me too,I will hold onto those communities permanently.Kudos to the gallant Fulanis grin
Aw

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/350-herdsmens-camps-exist-in-igbo-communities-intersociety-claims/

cheesy grin grin

You no gree post again?!
Suegbe! wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks by IAMPEDRO: 7:31pm On Feb 21, 2021
justosee:
is the Koran not one?
Lol.......... when I see people make mention of these people, I mean the "white people" am always kinda what! the same people are the major cause of the problem we have in Africa. These people are different from us blacks.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 21, 2021
IAMPEDRO:
Lol.......... when I see people make mention of these people, I mean the "white people" am always kinda what! the same people are the major cause of the problem we have in Africa. These people are different from us blacks.
I didn't get your point

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks by IAMPEDRO: 7:40pm On Feb 21, 2021
justosee:

I didn't get your point
Don't forget what led to our discussion, herdsmen crises a particular group that wants to claim more ownership of this country or they feel they are more citizens than others. You see, in the western world you hardly see such, the leaders have the mentality that everyone is one and we ought to live in other for peace to reign. Moreso, they have laws unlike here in Nigeria.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks by Tonytonex(m): 8:01pm On Feb 21, 2021
They shouldn't take this treat likely. This ppl doesn't forgive. revenge is their motto.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Farooq Kperogi: Clarity On Tinubu’s Age And Postsecondary Education / Soldiers Who Tortured Civilians In Rivers State Have Been Arrested / Ferdinand Dozie Nwankwo Bags Chieftaincy Title From Two Ancestral Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.