Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack (26174 Views)

Robbers Write Ogun Community Over Planned Invasion / Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks / Court Orders CBN To Pay N8bn Damages To Benue Communities Over Soldiers Invasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by oshozondii: 9:30pm On Dec 17, 2022
Suspected killer herdsmen have written to residents of some communities in Ogun state, threatening to invade their house in a reprisal attack.

The unknown herdsmen in the notice letter of attack, a copy which was obtained by our correspondent, threw fear into the minds of the residents of Asa, Agbon, Ibeku and Oja-Odan communities in the Yewa-North Local Government Area of Ogun State.

The latter was reportedly written on Saturday.

The herdsmen, in the letter written in English and Hausa languages, informed the residents of their intention of attacking the communities through the notice letter reportedly pasted on the walls in some strategic places within the communities.

The herdsmen told the leaders of the communities to expect their visitation to their homes between December and January.

The notice reads, “Attention! Attention!! Attention!! to all following communities; Asa, Agbon, lbeku, Oja-odan and its environs.

“You think you can send away our people
from the land they bought in Nigeria, our fathers land, you kill our people, you kill their cows, you take over all their properties, you think you can go scot-free. It’s high time we come for revenge.

“[i]All the above mention communities leaders should prepare for the war between December and January. We are coming to take back our father’s property.”
[/i]

When contacted the state Police Public Relations Officer, Abimbola Oyeyemi confirmed the development .

Oyeyemi said he had seen the letter, as he assured the concerned communities of the command’s commitment to unravel those behind the hideous act.

“Well, I saw the letter purportedly written by a baseless group. We believe it is a baseless group that wrote the letter. We are not losing any sleep because no information is too small to take note of.

“We are not neglecting it. We are working on it to unravel those behind it,” he said.

https://punchng.com/killer-herdsmen-write-ogun-communities-over-planned-attack/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1671308584

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by Eyesstone(f): 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2022
These idiots should be dealt with ruthlessly

56 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by Jostoman: 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2022
That is the strategy lagos landlord want to use against Atiku in the southwest before, it was the emergence of peter obi that scatter their plan.

125 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by Lorenahertz(f): 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2022
Now that the state government has been given a heads up, they better do something o. We don't want to hear stories

51 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by HydraFeeds(m): 9:47pm On Dec 17, 2022
If you want to have peace ,you must prepare for war .

117 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by nedu666: 9:51pm On Dec 17, 2022
I advise the people to ignore police claim of protection and arm themselves. because wen it happens police and army will be no where to be seen

198 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by Atikuthief: 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2022
HydraFeeds:
If you want to have peace ,you must prepare for war .

3 Likes

Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by letristian: 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2022
We can't wait for Obi to come and address all these nonsense accordingly.

Can you just imagine the guts of born to rule and domination

145 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by MrBanner(m): 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2022
Kitotechsarff:
Ok

Why do you keep using these same weird monikers? "Kitscherrs" "Kitochssruffs" "ketsschefs" grin grin grin

Modified: Oh, I'm only just noticing that your company name is "Kito Tech", hence the generic monikers grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by Tinububalls: 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2022
I.D.P please vacate.
It's time for the great tribe to go on a pilgrimage in Benin Republic.
We send our farewell.

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by tobenuel(m): 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2022
Just dey play

3 Likes

Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by Conner44: 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2022
Okay oh. Amotekun to the rescue cool

Boko haram flags are currently hoisted high and waving gallantly in many local governments in the north . . . It’s not surprising that they are now shifting their gaze onto the south west first in their grand scheme of conquest.

So to our esteemed accommodating accomodators wink over to you guys. The ball has been passed from the north and rests in your court now. Remember there’s the Benin republic IDP camp just a few kilometers away so don’t fear too much if you can’t pay the visitors their ‘matching ground’ fees grin

God bless ESN for me abeggi

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by kingamaa(m): 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2022
Thank God the police is aware and are taking steps to protect the communities

The communities should also inform OPC and Amotekun

In addition to contacting local hunters and guards and of course, don't forget prayers.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by mbahdi(m): 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2022
Good.its family busy.will wunt resist Dem so dat there can vote our emilokan there can kill as many Yoruba as there want all we want is d president headed by our evil eye Bat

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by Houseofglam7(f): 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2022
shocked

The guts!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by Amah70: 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2022
Before you finish saying Jack, SW MURIC Tinubu urchinss shall tell us that it's IPOB and ESN writing.

73 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by Jahzrockballer(m): 10:00pm On Dec 17, 2022
omo
Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by princepee: 10:00pm On Dec 17, 2022
Those who mock orders when they are attacked over to you!
What do you have to say about this?
If it's wrong condem it!
Don't wait until it's your turn!
Until bubu leaves this demons will attc anywhere they choose.9
Communities arm your self and defend your people!
If you like keep shifting blems
Words of ty danjima comes to mind.

7 Likes

Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by Nwadu: 10:00pm On Dec 17, 2022
Dhdh
Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by Vaporim667: 10:00pm On Dec 17, 2022
Nawa this country
Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by lexylaw40: 10:00pm On Dec 17, 2022
All lies... It's IPOB on the move, we know dem. Ipob propaganda

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by tfelicityk(m): 10:00pm On Dec 17, 2022
God will disgrace the people behind this letter and threats...
Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by VeryWickedGoat: 10:01pm On Dec 17, 2022
Trust my Afonja people to flee in fear. grin

62 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by YoungLionken(m): 10:01pm On Dec 17, 2022
These terrorists have turned into scholars, who now write to communities, this country though grin..

Well I'm not surprised, they might have a first class graduate with no job after graduation..

I mean who wouldn't??

I would write scripts for ISIS if their pay is juicy...

2 Likes

Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by BeardedMeat(m): 10:01pm On Dec 17, 2022
grin
Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by gidgiddy: 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2022
Get Amotekun ready

3 Likes

Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by BeardedMeat(m): 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2022
lexylaw40:
All lies... It's IPOB on the move, we know dem. Ipob propaganda
You are on an agbado diet.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack by oneMalik: 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mumu news !

Something I can just paste on wall or even spread at night to paint my enemy a bad image .

All these news are derailing people thereby causing more division in Nigeria.

STOP NONSENSE !

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NIMASA Gets Another Acting DG / Outcome Of Meeting By Fayose, Kashamu, Mimiko / Oby Ezekwesili Lectures Jonathan's Minister Over Alleged $30billion ECA Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.