Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,921 members, 7,852,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:40 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks (28663 Views)

Killer Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities Over Planned Attack / Robbers Write Ogun Community Over Planned Invasion / 30 Yelwan Zangam Residents Die In Fresh Attacks In Jos, Several Houses Burnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks by Tonytonex(m): 8:06pm On Feb 21, 2021
Juliusmalema:
What sorts of fabrication is this?

When did Fulanis started writing letters before striking
They did that in S. Kaduna.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks by Charly68: 8:11pm On Feb 21, 2021
Stupid people everywhere..useless government ..Igboho wanted to help them but they said no ! Ema bayi then

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks by PoloG: 8:36pm On Feb 21, 2021
PROUDIGBO:
Hehehehehehe! grin grin grin

Can just picture the Herdsman sitting down with pen and paper and starting with, 'Dear Ogun communities'........and then finishing the letter with, 'Yours Sincerely, your amiable Herdsmen neighbours'! After which they fold the letter, put it in an envelop, seal the envelop with a lick of saliver, dutifully attach stamps, and then get up and leave house to go post it at the nearest Post Office! cheesy

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 21, 2021
It's pathetic that they can no longer "Ronu"

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks by Gobdddd(m): 9:22pm On Feb 21, 2021
The problem of Fulani and their cows is proudly a forgotten story here in the east.

Thank God for the Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Eastern Security Network.
Our people can now sleep with 2 eyes closed.

May God bless that young man.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks by EMMY76: 9:39pm On Feb 21, 2021
Gov.abiodun is just playing politics with the lives of his people.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks by Tonitoniton(m): 10:07pm On Feb 21, 2021
u guys are waiting for buhari the terrorist to come save u from his terrorist brothers, quo!?

make una wake up.

posterity will judge u all if fulani succeeds in conquering u a second time

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks by Putinofrussia: 10:23pm On Feb 21, 2021
SensualMan1:
Till date, hausa/Fulani dines with igbos with a LOOOOONNNNNNG SPOON because they can't predict the igbos. Till date hausa/Fulani are scared of the yanmiris grin

On the other hand, hausa/Fulani see yolobas as nothing. Nobody's. Herdsmen write letters to Yoruba monarchs and Yoruba king shivers. Fulani even took Kwara from them now about to take Oyo, Ogun, ondo, Osun, Ekiti. Just wait.

Devoid of the homeless yoruba's, igbos and hausa/Fulani can live peacefully cos one side is scared of the other.

Pray for Homeless yoruba's.

Generational cowards.
Like Ojukwu,like Kanu,like all Igbos.Tueh!!

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/350-herdsmens-camps-exist-in-igbo-communities-intersociety-claims/
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks by EmekaA125(m): 3:01am On Feb 22, 2021
The audacity of these Fulani herdsmen no be go come. They're just having field day in Yorubalandgrin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks by Grandmeister(m): 7:28am On Feb 22, 2021
SensualMan1:
Till date, hausa/Fulani dines with igbos with a LOOOOONNNNNNG SPOON because they can't predict the igbos. Till date hausa/Fulani are scared of the yanmiris grin

On the other hand, hausa/Fulani see yolobas as nothing. Nobody's. Herdsmen write letters to Yoruba monarchs and Yoruba king shivers. Fulani even took Kwara from them now about to take Oyo, Ogun, ondo, Osun, Ekiti. Just wait.

Devoid of the homeless yoruba's, igbos and hausa/Fulani can live peacefully cos one side is scared of the other.

Pray for Homeless yoruba's.
It was the first coup and subsequent war that followed for 3 solid years..they have never seen a people defiant and brave against all odds during that war. Trickle down to the counter riots in aba, onitsha etc..and Nnamdi Kanu calling their bluff. They have good reasons to thread with caution against the Igbo. Na why dem dey use their ill fated military to try and do their dirty work for them.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks by ariesbull: 7:38am On Feb 22, 2021
Pierocash:
I laugh each time this leaders in Yoruba land are talking of Fulani herdsmen and be calling on federal government,and security agencies to come to their rescue.

Which government and police are they calling on? The same ones on a mission with the herdsmen to dominate and conquer you.

They better wake up and fight just like they did in Taraba,and are currently doing in south east.

Yoruba have stupid leaders .... They don't want to rise up to the occasion

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks by SensualMan1(m): 7:39am On Feb 22, 2021
Grandmeister:

It was the first coup and subsequent war that followed for 3 solid years..they have never seen a people defiant and brave against all odds during that war. Trickle down to the counter riots in aba, onitsha etc..and Nnamdi Kanu calling their bluff. They have good reasons to thread with caution against the Igbo. Na why dem dey use their ill fated military to try and do their dirty work for them.
You can live peacefully with someone u know is stronger than u. No open confrontations. Rather, through third parties then the major players will sit at a round table and make peace again.
This will be the situation when ONLY Igbos and hausa/Fulani dominate Nigeria because the yoruba tribes will be scattered all over Africa, pushed away from their homes by Herdsmen and rendered HOMELESS.

Who born Fulani to write igbo man letter? grin

Till tomorrow, fulanis can never regard Omoluabi's as anything. They are Fulani slaves.
A slave must always know his place.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks by SensualMan1(m): 7:41am On Feb 22, 2021
Putinofrussia:

Generational cowards.
Like Ojukwu,like Kanu,like all Igbos.Tueh!!

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/350-herdsmens-camps-exist-in-igbo-communities-intersociety-claims/
I'm sure u have Japa to Benin republic.
Unfortunately that's where the herders are pushing every yoruba man to.

Sorry my brother.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks by SensualMan1(m): 7:46am On Feb 22, 2021
Gobdddd:
The problem of Fulani and their cows is proudly a forgotten story here in the east.

Thank God for the Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Eastern Security Network.
Our people can now sleep with 2 eyes closed.

May God bless that young man.
I heard in igbo land, even Fulani cows are scared of moving around in alaigbo.

I'm not igbo but I like the courageous, undaunting spirit of the igbos.

UmuChukwuGoziri Agozi!

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks by SensualMan1(m): 7:50am On Feb 22, 2021
Since the ascension of Emir of Ibarapa, we await for the Supreme leader, the SULTAN OF OGUN!

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks by ariesbull: 8:00am On Feb 22, 2021
SensualMan1:
I'm sure u have Japa to Benin republic.
Unfortunately that's where the herders are pushing every yoruba man to.

Sorry my brother.

It's unfortunate....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks by ariesbull: 8:04am On Feb 22, 2021
JoeEeL:

There's one useless idiot called pricklewane. The foool is still thinking shouting Igbo Igbo when my backyard is being ravaged. What a foool! You won't see such bastards here on this thread. The way they disappear when evils are shown on FP makes me suspect they're Fulanis disguising. But I am aware some Yorubas are irreparably demented though. Humbled slaves and suffersticated foools.

But it is a clear knowledge tgssg SW is the wife and slave to Fülani.... They even said it themselves
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks by BigBizzy(m): 8:06am On Feb 22, 2021
Defend yourselves. The time is now!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks by SisterFire(f): 8:34am On Feb 22, 2021
dazzlingd:
U can treat violence with peace.....treat violence with violence...

Why run, buy your people correct weapons and fight for your land
...imagine if Islam didn't enter yorubaland

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks by pricklewane: 9:14am On Feb 22, 2021
It is indeed very clear.

Yet an America educated Nnamdi Azikwe sold his birthright to be a ceremonial president to an uneducated kunu sipping Tafawa Balewa.

How about a foolish Ekwume eating bean in Kirikiri while is Shagari lord n savior dethrone for looting was under house arrest with several olosho living the life.

Recently the criminal Peter Obi wasted his loot from Anambra just so he can be a slave to Atiku n Yoruba is what your foolish fathers are waking about ? I do know what adjective to qualify the foolishness of you NL Igbos with anymore O.

ariesbull:

But it is a clear knowledge tgssg SW is the wife and slave to Fülani.... They even said it themselves
JoeEeL post=99290682:

There's one useless idiot called pricklewane. The foool is still thinking shouting Igbo Igbo when my backyard is being ravaged. What a foool! You won't see such bastards here on this thread. The way they disappear when evils are shown on FP makes me suspect they're Fulanis disguising. But I am aware some Yorubas are irreparably demented though. Humbled slaves and suffersticated foools.
geemd434:

You Yorubas who are slave to the north. Should be careful what you say. You were slaves, you are still slaves. What will unfold in the next few years to come is going to deeply expose you people.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks by SisterFire(f): 10:26am On Feb 22, 2021
SensualMan1:
in 1964, Awolowo(the rat poison taker) said to SARDUANA, take us, take our women, our unborn children, our lands, our religion and inheritance. We are at ur service SARDUANA, only make groundnuts available to our people so that we will not die of starvation.

You see Awolowo sold his people because of groundnut. Longer throat of groundnuts from the groundnut pyramid in Kano.

This has been the genesis of the yoruba, the coward tribe problem.
...explain it wella in my room of honour https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/represent-mother-nature-ask-me
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks by ariesbull: 11:40am On Feb 22, 2021
pricklewane:
It is indeed very clear.

Yet an America educated Nnamdi Azikwe sold his birthright to be a ceremonial president to an uneducated kunu sipping Tafawa Balewa.

How about a foolish Ekwume eating bean in Kirikiri while is Shagari lord n savior dethrone for looting was under house arrest with several olosho living the life.

Recently the criminal Peter Obi wasted his loot from Anambra just so he can be a slave to Atiku n Yoruba is what your foolish fathers are waking about ? I do know what adjective to qualify the foolishness of you NL Igbos with anymore O.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks by dazzlingd(m): 2:31pm On Feb 22, 2021
SisterFire:
...imagine if Islam didn't enter yorubaland

Imagine africa without religion
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks by SisterFire(f): 3:47pm On Feb 22, 2021
dazzlingd:

Imagine africa without religion
...if Nigeria is great Africa is great also
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks by DestroyEvil: 4:16pm On Feb 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:
What sorts of fabrication is this?

When did Fulanis started writing letters before striking
Did you inherit this your myopic chronic Stupidity or is it artificially acquired through your gullibility by Religion?! You are Yoruba, yet you support killing of your fellow Yorubas just because you see yourself as Fulani Slave! If you have deeply researched as true educated fellow by now, you should know that Roman Empire created both Islam and Christianity to cause the Children of Abraham to destroy themselves. Moreover, your Yoruba Blood should be thicker Region Water!!! When shall you deliver yourself from Religious Mental Slavery?!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks by pricklewane: 5:34pm On Feb 22, 2021
Living like a slave is debatable.

Na your papa declare say your foolish tribe is the most foolish in the world n not just in Nigeria n yes I do agree with him totally.

[quote author=ariesbull post=99311400][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks by ariesbull: 5:55pm On Feb 22, 2021
pricklewane:
Living like a slave is debatable.

Na your papa declare say your foolish tribe is the most foolish in the world n not just in Nigeria n yes I do agree with him totally.

But wait a minute online warrior... Ogun people should respond to the letter written to them

It's show time ....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks by Hollumedeyyy: 12:24pm On Feb 24, 2021
I don't blame them...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Write Ogun Communities, Plot Fresh Attacks by springer: 1:55pm On Feb 24, 2021
UNFORTUNATELY THE DEPOSED SERIKI FULANI IN OGUN STATE SPEAKS YORUBA MORE FLUENTLY THAN THE BORORO GOVERNOR OF APC GOVERNMENT IN OGUN STATE. Arrant nonsense.
SAY NO TO APC IN 2023.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NASS Crisis: What Buhari Told APC Reps At The Meeting / Lai Mohammed Lied, FG Paid ‘Large Ransom’ To Free Dapchi Girls – UN Report / Police Dismiss Kogi Inspector Over Extortion (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.