Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,486 members, 7,850,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:08 AM

Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders (37918 Views)

2face: Leave Buhari Alone, Hold Your Governors, Reps & Senators Accountable / Igboho: Arewa Youths Give Yorubas 72 Hours To Leave North / COVID-19: Northern Governors Insist On Banning Almajiri System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders by noisy45(m): 10:54am On Feb 22, 2021
In Bauchi, the local chairman of Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeder’s Association of Nigeria (MACBAN), Alhaji Sadiq Ibrahim Ahmed, warned that it would resist any attempt by southern governors to send Fulani herdsmen away from their territory.

So fulani now has territory in southern Nigeria
Re: Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders by robosky02(m): 10:55am On Feb 22, 2021
SoBright101:
You can't imagine cow rearers association is the representative/mouthpiece of a whole tribe.

He even have the gut to call governors foolish

The impunity this people are enjoying is driving them crazy.

Imaging how we have been degraded to the extent of seating on aboki shit..... These government

Re: Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders by Gabbriell: 10:56am On Feb 22, 2021
“Besides, we can survive on our own because we produce our own food. Aside former President Olusegun Obasanjo in the Southwest, who else can feed up to 100 people?”

How will people farm in large quantities when your cows keep grazing their farmlands.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders by mechanics(m): 11:09am On Feb 22, 2021
He should warn his people to stop killing innocent citizens, if that's is done, and they abide with the laws of the state they are staying, then they are welcomed.
Re: Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders by muyis1979: 11:15am On Feb 22, 2021
One should know that this Sadiq or what is it called has no sense at all. Very demented, extremely low of IQ and above all, he behaves like real cows.

They should eat their food and see who dies of hunger.

Mad man
Re: Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders by onadana: 11:16am On Feb 22, 2021
GamalNasser:
What is any sane southerner even doing in the north

North is home. We were born here,we live here,we die here.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders by Ellasure: 11:17am On Feb 22, 2021
What has miyetti Allah to offer a reasonable hardworking gentleman in the so called territory? A tribe still in hot pursuit in Africa in 2021 need to identify his relevance clearly.
Re: Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders by Ellasure: 11:19am On Feb 22, 2021
Every where you go people chase your tribe. The lowest scumberg in the world today. Disappear
Re: Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders by SenatorJames(m): 11:21am On Feb 22, 2021
okeyglm:
hope they don't include benue, taraba, Plateasu, southern kaduna, Abuja, kwara, parts of nasarawa and adamawa. as their imaginery north
You forgot Kogi state where ⅓ of the state is Okun-Yoruba.
Re: Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders by rollandben(m): 11:25am On Feb 22, 2021
Yes, its now obvious that, its Miyetti Allah that are ruling this corntree!! But as for us South west, Oduduwa don set. we refused to compete with cow
Re: Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders by DennisEche(m): 11:25am On Feb 22, 2021
MuchAdo:

In your dreams. Before we have Emir of Oyo, pigidiotts would have become extinct. grin

There is no truth to kiss. When you hit pigidiottts hard with the truth, they report you to the mods.

Which tribe is called pigidiottt for chrissake?
TO SEE HOW MUCH INFLUENCE THE FULANIS HAVE ON YOU , YOU EVEN ADDED 'ADO' TO YOUR NAME.
Re: Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders by Yankee101: 11:26am On Feb 22, 2021
These people are arrogant
Re: Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders by xtervaganza(m): 11:31am On Feb 22, 2021
Lamasta:
How this lots gained ground to the extent of giving press release regularly baffles me seriously
no be only you
Re: Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders by Gabkosh: 11:32am On Feb 22, 2021
A very welcome development. That is what we have been praying for, so that means the useless entity about to break away.

Thank God
Re: Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders by Don27tiky(m): 11:32am On Feb 22, 2021
GamalNasser:
I pity some of u who have never been to the north before. The south will be the biggest looser if we all are to go back to our region. So many southerners live , school and work in the north. Very hard for you to see someone from sokoto seeking for admission to school down south. They don't even apply for jobs down south except on federal appointment. But come to the north and see how southerners hustle for available admission and work space. So many have their family houses here and are living comfortable. Very rare u see hausa man buying land in the east or west or having landed properties. Be careful what you wish for
Re: Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders by Dosvedanie(m): 11:34am On Feb 22, 2021
shariff84:
see this useless fool by the time the full fight start we will show you that north central belong to north.I reside in Niger State,an I see myself as northerner!

North central!!! What of South central?... if u see yourself as a Northerner, kaliwali...who North central help smiley
I was a supporter of "One Nigeria", but realised if the crude oil and seaports were located in the north, there won't be "One Nigeria". cuck of leeches.
Re: Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders by Gabkosh: 11:41am On Feb 22, 2021
If the macban whatever likes, they should jump inside river, herders must not only leave our forests but also our region.
Re: Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders by descarado: 11:42am On Feb 22, 2021
The audacity shocked
Serves us well.
Re: Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders by omoluka: 11:42am On Feb 22, 2021
Re: Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders by Jimiyung(m): 11:43am On Feb 22, 2021
These Miyetti guys are first class dimwits. Do they know how many northerners (not herders) reside in the South? Are there any southern herders in the North? So all the northerners in the govt agencies in the south will also leave since they are evicting southerner. Awon ode..
Re: Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders by Dosvedanie(m): 11:43am On Feb 22, 2021
Don27tiky:
I pity some of u who have never been to the north before. The south will be the biggest looser if we all are to go back to our region. So many southerners live , school and work in the north. Very hard for you to see someone from sokoto seeking for admission to school down south. They don't even apply for jobs down south except on federal appointment. But come to the north and see how southerners hustle for available admission and work space. So many have their family houses here and are living comfortable. Very rare u see hausa man buying land in the east or west or having landed properties. Be careful what you wish for

Yes there are southerners in the north hustling mostly for peanuts compared to what the northerners get in the south. Abokis have lots of properties in the south.
Nobody wants war. Just peaceful coexistence and equality. Imagine Hausa/fulani holding 80% of Federal governance in the so called "One Nigeria", we no worry, but make herdsmen dey trespass killing people, we won't take that. Even Allah replaced Ismail with a cow and not the other way round. Think.......
Re: Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders by omoluka: 11:45am On Feb 22, 2021
limeta:
Make it happen today pls We don tire
Na so my sister
Re: Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders by Resurrection212: 11:49am On Feb 22, 2021
I think you just hear this word.
Kriss216:
No wahala. To your tents oh Israel.

Re: Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders by tinktanker: 11:50am On Feb 22, 2021
Miyetti Allah is now the govt of the north o, and also the presidency. See how dey speak like the govs of the north or as d presidency
Re: Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders by Niceman12(m): 11:53am On Feb 22, 2021
lekki1444:
i dnt think there is a single yoruba man in the north. its igbos that will suffer that one

Yoruba outnumbered igbos in kaduna and kano, I don't know of other states though

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders by Resurrection212: 11:54am On Feb 22, 2021
Are you insane what about federal government employers?
GamalNasser:
Re: Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders by Resurrection212: 11:56am On Feb 22, 2021
You are a pathetic liar.The number of Igbo in kano is more than Yoruba. In kaduna maybe 50/50
Niceman12:

Yoruba outnumbered igbos in kaduna and kano, I don't know of other states though
Re: Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders by ajailer(m): 11:57am On Feb 22, 2021
Na Tinubu's mouth piece dem nations news be so what do u expect from dem. betrayals, giving a terrorist grp a mouth piece
Re: Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders by Don27tiky(m): 12:02pm On Feb 22, 2021
Dosvedanie:

Yes there are southerners in the north hustling mostly for peanuts compared to what the northerners get in the south. Abokis have lots of properties in the south.
Nobody wants war. Just peaceful coexistence and equality. Imagine Hausa/fulani holding 80% of Federal governance in the so called "One Nigeria", we no worry, but make herdsmen dey trespass killing people, we won't take that. Even Allah replaced Ismail with a cow and not the other way round. Think.......
bro we are not talking about government. A northerner cannot and will never buy land in the east or west to build a house. I was born and raised and I schooled in the north I am still working in the north. It we southerners that love to acquire landed properties here. Contrary to most of our beliefs, it is the south that will suffer more if nigeria should break up. This guy's are actually preparing for that. Their governors are secretly working towards that but our mumu governors who claim to be wiser are busy looting
Re: Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:07pm On Feb 22, 2021
empty threat.
Re: Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders by orisa37: 12:12pm On Feb 22, 2021
MACBAN ARE NOT NIGERIANS. THEY SHOULD LEAVE NIGERIA NOW. THEY'RE TERRORISTS DESPERATE AND CORRUPT.
Re: Miyetti Allah: You Will Leave North If Your Governors Insist On Evicting Herders by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 12:35pm On Feb 22, 2021
Tobinrobin:
Source?
Your nyash there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists / I Will Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship If Tinubu Becomes President - Ojikutu / Fg To Tax Voice Calls, Sms, Mms, Data And Pay Tv At 9%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.