Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,228 members, 7,849,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:16 AM

- Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (4279 Views)

Real Faces Of Lalasticala, Dominique, Mynd44 / Look At Mynd44 When He Wasn't A Mod Yet. / Am Crushing On This Lady In This Popular Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 21, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Wa gbayi jare wink
Will you teach me Yoruba language?
Re: by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 21, 2021
Chii59:

Will you teach me Yoruba language?

I think I can only do in a class. I've only taught in classes for some years. But I love my language & I appreciate anyone who shows interest in it. How do we go about it?
Re: by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 21, 2021
Chii59:

Mmm. Maybe I should write a 15,000-word dissertation explaining "Why I like Mynd44"
U Don't Need To Write 15,000 Words. I Understand U Ladies Alot. When U Ladies Say Certain Things, It's Not Always Genuinely 4rm Their Heart But Simply because Of D Benefit Or because Of Wat U Ladies Wants To Get Or Are Getting.
Re: by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 21, 2021
Truvel:
U Don't Need To Write 15,000 Words. I Understand U Ladies Alot. When U Ladies Say Certain Things, It's Not Always Genuinely 4rm Their Heart But Simply because Of D Benefit Or because Of Wat U Ladies Wants To Get Or Are Getting.
You done?
Re: by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 21, 2021
Just because of a very harmless crush, some of you are already baring fangs.
Jeez! So much testosterone.
Re: by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 21, 2021
Chii59:
You done?
Done With What?
Re: by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 21, 2021
Truvel:
Done With What?
If you're done ranting, can you please shift?
You're blocking a very good view of my crush.
Re: by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 21, 2021
Chii59:
If you're done ranting, can you please shift? You're blocking a very good view of my crush.
Crush Indeed......
Re: by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 21, 2021
Truvel:
Crush Indeed......
You should work better at masking your jealousy. It's not good for your health grin
Re: by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 21, 2021
SimplyFacts:

I think I can only do in a class. I've only taught in classes for some years. But I love my language & I appreciate anyone who shows interest in it. How do we go about it?
Well, we could start with simple words.
Re: by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 21, 2021
Chii59:

Respect yourself. Go away.

i am stranded, gimme TF
Re: by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 21, 2021
larryjonze:

i am stranded, gimme TF
Ask Ubunja or GLYCOLYSISS for Tf. Go away.
Re: by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 21, 2021
Chii59:

Well we could start with simple words

You don't want this to derail the thread, do you?

Besides, you can only learn better with voice notes. {Do you mind using WhatsApp?} Don't worry, Oga Mynd wouldn't see that. Only the mods don't see any comment in curly brackets cheesy
Re: by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 21, 2021
SimplyFacts:

You don't want this to derail the thread, do you?

Besides, you can only learn better with voice notes. {Do you mind using WhatsApp?} Don't worry, Oga Mynd wouldn't see that. Only the mods don't see any comment in curly brackets cheesy
grin smart guy.
Slide into my dee emmm
Re: by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 21, 2021
Chii59:

grin smart guy.
Slide into my dee emmm

That is if oga Mynd does not turn to the Prince of Persia oo cheesy. It may take years to cross into your dee emm. I can't pray like Daniel did ooo,,,, I no get the strength biko
Re: by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 21, 2021
SimplyFacts:

That is if oga Mynd does not turn to the Prince of Persia oo cheesy. It may take years to cross into your dee emm. I can't pray like Daniel did ooo,,,, I no get the strength biko
Don't worry he's not my bf.
And you may slide in grin
Re: by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 21, 2021
Chii59:

Don't worry he's not my bf.
And you may slide in grin

I will take you at your words, then.
Re: by Okikiade03: 12:09am On Feb 22, 2021
Chii59:
I think I have a crush on Mynd44. He's my favourite mod. It's been a very long time coming since I noticed him.
I love his maturity and the fact that he doesn't kowtow to popular opinion. I think he's cute. Though I don't know if he's taken.
Mynd44, I think I'm crushing on you grin
You have a fan in me.
Chi Chi will you marry me?
Chi Chi can you handle me?
Re: by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 22, 2021
Okikiade03:

Chi Chi will you marry me?
Chi Chi can you handle me?
tongue wait in line cheesy
Re: by KingLion007(m): 12:42am On Feb 22, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

is it the Ronaldinho type or Suarez type of teeth
Good question..abeg make she answer so that we go knw what to do next.

1 Like

Re: by Twelfthman: 12:57am On Feb 22, 2021
larryjonze:

You call these a setup, consider a token of there appreciation, or didnt you read where she said ban them(guyz) till eternity grin i just hope by the time you realize these girls are using you e no go late, a phrase is enough for the wise.

Bro grin u too get sense abeg grin
Re: by Kalatium(m): 1:12am On Feb 22, 2021
Xenry:
If you like start crushing on Buhari, just know that nobody will credit that your account. tongue
Lol the truth is bitterrrr
Re: by Nobody: 1:16am On Feb 22, 2021
Kalatium:

Lol the truth is bitterrrr
You've been noticed. Now swerve.
Ps: I'm never replying any of your WhatsApp messages.
Re: by Nobody: 1:20am On Feb 22, 2021
Kalatium:

Who cares about what you say.. Beggar.
Me. Beggar.
Because I jokingly told you "I need cash"..
Did I ever send you my bank account details?
I curse the day I ever replied your mail.

If I ever begged you, may it not be well with me. But if not, then it will never be well with you.
Re: by Kalatium(m): 1:24am On Feb 22, 2021
Chii59:

Me. Beggar.
Because I jokingly told you "I need cash"..
Did I ever send you my bank account details?
I curse the day I ever replied your mail.

If I ever begged you, may it not be well with me.
Lol who cares.

Joking you need cash abi.
Something you even had to post on your status that you need cash.

After begging me for Money and i didn't give you, then you blocked me. Lol very funny move.

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 1:26am On Feb 22, 2021
Kalatium:

Lol who cares.

Joking you need cash abi.
Something you even had to post on your status that you need cash.

After begging me for Money and i didn't give you, then you blocked me. Lol very funny move.

I never blocked you.
I deleted my WhatsApp. I've been offline since last week Wednesday or Thursday . So this is why you're trolling me?
May God have mercy on you.
Henceforth ill never reply you.

I still maintain that if i ever chatted you up with the intention to obtain money from you, may it never be well with me.
But if not, then it will not be well with you for shaming me thus.
Re: by Nobody: 1:30am On Feb 22, 2021
Kalatium, when I eventually come online, I'll definitely block you.
Block and report you...
I really thought we were making some headway but I know better.
Re: by Kalatium(m): 1:30am On Feb 22, 2021
Chii59:

I never blocked you.
I deleted my WhatsApp. I've been offline since last week Wednesday or Thursday . So this is why you're trolling me?
May God have mercy on you.
Henceforth ill never reply you.

I still maintain that if i ever chatted you up with the intention to obtain money from you, may it never be well with me.
But if not, then it will not be well with you for shaming me thus.
Lol

Remember you quoted me i didn't quote you.

Don't feel bad about asking me money and then blocking me. Its normal for some ladies.
Re: by Nobody: 1:37am On Feb 22, 2021
Kalatium, for all your claims of being a doctor, you're as dumb as f*ck.
You said I blocked you. Normally, if someone blocks you, the message(s) sent shows just one tick, instead of two, which turns blue once read.
Secondly, you have my number. You never called, never even beeped(flashed). Did you ever call me and I didn't pick?
You started trolling my previous thread and came to this other one to continue what you started.
You owe me a public apology for calling me a beggar, or else, it will never be well with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

You Won't Believe Where I Went Yesterday Is Here In Nigeria (pics) / My Pre Wedding Photos / Patethic True Life Story - I Caught My Wife In Bed With My Best Friend – Man, 50

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.