Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Charming Guys Who End Up Marrying Ugly Chicks.why Do They Do That? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Charming Guys Who End Up Marrying Ugly Chicks.why Do They Do That? (7022 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Opinion: Why Do Some Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Ugly Girls? / How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charming Guys Who End Up Marrying Ugly Chicks.why Do They Do That? by omodarlin(m): 2:52pm On Apr 09, 2011
it never ceases 2 amaze me why most charming guys tend to settle down with ladies whose appearance and beauty is nothing 2 write home about?i bet there must be more than meets the eye!
Re: Charming Guys Who End Up Marrying Ugly Chicks.why Do They Do That? by aminalib(f): 2:54pm On Apr 09, 2011
obviously they see more than just beauty, looking at something eventually can get boring, its also about what the person can bring to the table, i think a man would rather an ugly woman who can make him see heaven in bed than a attractive one who is like a log,

1 Like

Re: Charming Guys Who End Up Marrying Ugly Chicks.why Do They Do That? by 190: 2:55pm On Apr 09, 2011
A case of beauty and the beast

190 & lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Charming Guys Who End Up Marrying Ugly Chicks.why Do They Do That? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 09, 2011
because they want to, and the woman has the qualities they're looking for in a wife.
Re: Charming Guys Who End Up Marrying Ugly Chicks.why Do They Do That? by Katy86(f): 2:59pm On Apr 09, 2011
For a serious relationship a woman (and a man of course too) need more than just beauty.
For some men the most beautiful women are uggly.

Everybody have his own kind of beauty. May be this women are beautiful for these man and plus there are intelligent and love and care for the man.

I think that is more important.
Re: Charming Guys Who End Up Marrying Ugly Chicks.why Do They Do That? by aminalib(f): 2:59pm On Apr 09, 2011
190:

190 & lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

u are the beauty?  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed? did u get ur eyebrow peircing yet
Re: Charming Guys Who End Up Marrying Ugly Chicks.why Do They Do That? by 190: 3:06pm On Apr 09, 2011
Nope I decided to drop it BABE asked me to drop the idea

I think i would go for a Chinese tattoo at the back of my neck cheesy
Re: Charming Guys Who End Up Marrying Ugly Chicks.why Do They Do That? by aminalib(f): 3:07pm On Apr 09, 2011
jeez u are soo GAY, jeezus be a fence, why not a tatoo on ur lower back, cool
Re: Charming Guys Who End Up Marrying Ugly Chicks.why Do They Do That? by xynerise: 3:08pm On Apr 09, 2011
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. grin
Re: Charming Guys Who End Up Marrying Ugly Chicks.why Do They Do That? by aminalib(f): 3:08pm On Apr 09, 2011
first wan a eyebrow , GAY,.now a back of neck, lord oooo
Re: Charming Guys Who End Up Marrying Ugly Chicks.why Do They Do That? by 190: 3:10pm On Apr 09, 2011
maybe i should write aminalib at the side of my penis

wat do u think undecided
Re: Charming Guys Who End Up Marrying Ugly Chicks.why Do They Do That? by aminalib(f): 3:11pm On Apr 09, 2011
190:

maybe i should write aminalib at the side of my manliness

wat do u think undecided

hmm i dont think the letters will fit, i think u should write it around your buttthole, thats a good look kiss
Re: Charming Guys Who End Up Marrying Ugly Chicks.why Do They Do That? by Beync(f): 3:19pm On Apr 09, 2011
undecided
Re: Charming Guys Who End Up Marrying Ugly Chicks.why Do They Do That? by Beync(f): 3:21pm On Apr 09, 2011
Apart from  qualities which most of dem look out for,
hav u wondered how their offsprings wud look like
if  only handsome guys maries beautiful chikcs
and ugly guys marries ulgly chicks
Re: Charming Guys Who End Up Marrying Ugly Chicks.why Do They Do That? by 190: 3:25pm On Apr 09, 2011
aminalib:

hmm i dont think the letters will fit, i think u should write it around your buttthole, thats a good look kiss

I hope you come and write it yourself

if you wont get pregnant away from my place! undecided
Re: Charming Guys Who End Up Marrying Ugly Chicks.why Do They Do That? by aminalib(f): 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2011
190:

I hope you come and write it yourself

if you wont get pregnant away from my place! undecided

sorry u must be this (>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>wink big before ur handled
Re: Charming Guys Who End Up Marrying Ugly Chicks.why Do They Do That? by Mcleo007(m): 3:38pm On Apr 09, 2011
D beautiful ones are not yet born!
Re: Charming Guys Who End Up Marrying Ugly Chicks.why Do They Do That? by dbigrod(m): 3:50pm On Apr 09, 2011
It is essential that fine people marry ugly people so that we dont have so many ugly children around. Have u ever imagined d kind of ugly children that would be produced if ugly dudes like 190 marry ugly babes. That go come atutupoyoyo
Re: Charming Guys Who End Up Marrying Ugly Chicks.why Do They Do That? by Pennywise(m): 3:52pm On Apr 09, 2011
@OP
Nice question. Used to roll with a pal during unidays. We had spectacular tastes in babes those days (like I do now!!). I thought only Ms Universe will be good enough for my friend until we got together on fb not long ago. Of course no way I was going to ask how come? These are extremely sensitive matters one can only discuss in an anonymous forum.

When a guy is a loser and a no-hoper with a fine face and the girl is an unattractive princess, the answer is fairly obvious.

But the reason is far less certain when the guy is in an A-class profession, on top of the food chain, great looks and height, born with silver spoon and a passport that can take u anywhere in the world.  

One has no choice but to agree that beauty is indeed in the eyes of the beholder.
Re: Charming Guys Who End Up Marrying Ugly Chicks.why Do They Do That? by 190: 3:56pm On Apr 09, 2011
d bigrod:

It is essential that fine people marry ugly people so that we dont have so many ugly children around. Have u ever imagined d kind of ugly children that would be produced if ugly dudes like 190 marry ugly babes. That go come atutupoyoyo

Calling you a reetard would be an insult to retardeeed people undecided
Re: Charming Guys Who End Up Marrying Ugly Chicks.why Do They Do That? by dbigrod(m): 4:20pm On Apr 09, 2011
@190,
i actually pity whoever u would marry cos una children go be like monkeys. I hereby confer on u d title 'ATUTUPOYOYO 1 of Nairaland'.
Re: Charming Guys Who End Up Marrying Ugly Chicks.why Do They Do That? by dastudent(m): 4:53pm On Apr 09, 2011
190:

Nope I decided to drop it BABE asked me to drop the idea

I think i would go for a Chinese tattoo at the back of my neck cheesy

Why don't you go for a nose piercing lenny kravitz style.looks cool especially if the person is a fine boy.
Re: Charming Guys Who End Up Marrying Ugly Chicks.why Do They Do That? by 190: 5:14pm On Apr 09, 2011
da student:

Why don't you go for a nose piercing lenny kravitz style.looks cool especially if the person is a fine boy.

shocked shocked
Re: Charming Guys Who End Up Marrying Ugly Chicks.why Do They Do That? by 190: 5:15pm On Apr 09, 2011
d bigrod:

[size=18pt]@190,
do you know i actually pity whoever i might end up marrying cos my children go be like Tse tse flies. I hereby want you to give me the d title 'ATUTUPOYOYO 1 of Nairaland'.[/size]

cool cool
Re: Charming Guys Who End Up Marrying Ugly Chicks.why Do They Do That? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 09, 2011
^^ grin grin

Not all men are shallow. Thank God for them.
Just like women like me who are not shallow and have dated
ugly and cute guys because we love them not their looks.
Re: Charming Guys Who End Up Marrying Ugly Chicks.why Do They Do That? by 190: 5:21pm On Apr 09, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Charming Guys Who End Up Marrying Ugly Chicks.why Do They Do That? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 09, 2011
GADDEMIT 190! angry
Re: Charming Guys Who End Up Marrying Ugly Chicks.why Do They Do That? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 09, 2011
190:

190 &  lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed

Mr.Cork. tongue
Re: Charming Guys Who End Up Marrying Ugly Chicks.why Do They Do That? by deniyor: 6:02pm On Apr 09, 2011
After dating many pretty women, you realise beauty is skin deep, and most beautiful ladies are ugly deep within.
Re: Charming Guys Who End Up Marrying Ugly Chicks.why Do They Do That? by 190: 6:17pm On Apr 09, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Mr.Cork actually he meant mzdarkskin undecided. tongue
Re: Charming Guys Who End Up Marrying Ugly Chicks.why Do They Do That? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2011
^^Mz.DarkSkin is the beauty and you are the beast?
makes sense.
Re: Charming Guys Who End Up Marrying Ugly Chicks.why Do They Do That? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 09, 2011
It's cause ugly Girls like stalking cute dudes.

That's the issue i am facing now.

And they can wash dishes, sweep, cook and do more hard work. So the guy is just pinned down.

As for me. Hell nope. I don't do FUGLY chics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Cousin Is Crazy / How Do I Remove This Terrible Markings (pics Included) / Like Mother, Like Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.