Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,259 members, 7,836,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle (40881 Views)

The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) / RSS Bikers Rescue Family Whose Vehicle Somersaulted (Photos) / Paralyzed Lady Celebrates 17th Anniversary Of Car Accident That Paralysed Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by Blackdisciple(m): 11:20am On Feb 22, 2021
tsephanyah:
Scammer. He will now use this to fool his gullible followers

Why talking like that na

The thing is that he got an accident which the car summersault 5 times and he is alive to testify .
Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by rovher: 11:24am On Feb 22, 2021
tsephanyah:
My dear ... Humans are really vulnerable ... But u won't blame em' mentality dey at minus 0, when we have fuckd leaders and all ...
Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by rovher: 11:25am On Feb 22, 2021
tsephanyah:
And them go still fall for ram ...
Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 22, 2021
who count am
Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by AFONJACOW(m): 11:33am On Feb 22, 2021
Are you sure it's five 5 , Who was doing the counting abeg
Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by COMPAQ(m): 11:42am On Feb 22, 2021
if anyone is still driving Benz 190 in 2021, the moto reach to somersault!! That's a model of about 30years ago!!

Obviously the car is on its last legs and would have many mechanical issues unnoticed to the owner, moreso being a benz and not a Toyota. Benz is not meant to last that long.
Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by PAWG(m): 11:43am On Feb 22, 2021
ERORR404:
Who was counting?

Exactly my thought
Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by udemzyudex(m): 11:46am On Feb 22, 2021
Mokason288:
grin
You dey over speed you say nah strange power pulling your sterling

Did you use seat belt?

Yes or no

Yes I presume.... how is that a miracle?

Modified:I have been in an accident that Somersaulted over 15 times due to over speeding year 2000 with Honda Halla I was on sit belt I came out with out a scratch .
My point is not everything is Devil

Try and apply safety measures 1st

You will see that not everything is a miracle

Abi, heaven those who help themselves, safety first.

1 Like

Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by kingxsamz(m): 11:52am On Feb 22, 2021
Nawa... Pastor dey thank God say ihn no die go heaven. grin grin
Pastor still wan enjoy life on earth (the supposed sinful and evil world). grin
Why not die now and go to heaven to live for eternity? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by xavuv: 11:52am On Feb 22, 2021
With seat belts on you, u will come out unhurt if ur car somersaulted.
Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by seyz91(m): 11:52am On Feb 22, 2021
abi grin
Mokason288:
grin

Did you use seat belt?

Yes or no

Modified:I have been in an accident that Somersaulted over 15 times due to over speeding year 2000 with Honda Halla I was on sit belt I came out with out a scratch .

Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by Smarte724(m): 11:55am On Feb 22, 2021
It is very hard for Mercedes to sumersalt, I doubt this news,
Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by PAQ(m): 11:55am On Feb 22, 2021
I guess he was singing these hymns on his way to...

Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 22, 2021
ERORR404:
Who was counting?

Na me count am. See my picture here, you think say you fine reach me?

Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by incogni2o: 12:05pm On Feb 22, 2021
Mokason288:
grin

Did you use seat belt?

Yes or no

Oga will you keep quiet.

Is it 100% safety. Is it everyone that used seatbelt that survives accidents, or eveyone that doesnt speed

Instead make you dey thank God. Even if you don't like to blame the devil, Be thankful for the 1001 ways that could have resulted in Fatality.

Agree or hold my tea cup - There is always an element of Chance in it. And attributing that to God's mercies is being wise and Appreciative.
Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by picklighthouse: 12:18pm On Feb 22, 2021
Mokason288:
grin

Did you use seat belt?

Yes or no

My broda, while i agree with you absolutely on us doing our part, applying safety measures and all.

Oga, for you to use your finger type wetin you just type finish na miracle. How do you guard against slumping and dying while at it?

1 Like

Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by tutudesz: 12:21pm On Feb 22, 2021
xavuv:
With seat belts on you, u will come out unhurt if ur car somersaulted.
That a big lie undecided seat belts

Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by ike95: 12:33pm On Feb 22, 2021
Lol funny dude
Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by ike95: 12:36pm On Feb 22, 2021
Please don't judge him yet
Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 22, 2021
Mokason288:
grin

Did you use seat belt?

Yes or no

Absolutely! Let him be deceiving his gullible worshippers. He probarbly do not have a drivers licence. grin

Can he provide evidence of strange powers in court?

1 Like

Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by chijokz(m): 12:52pm On Feb 22, 2021
Mokason288:
FTC

grin

Did you use seat belt?

Yes or no

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
You made a lot of sense my brother.
Majority of pastors don't realize that the use of seat belts is very effective at saving lives especially when a car somersaults and that's why cars go through rigorous crash tests before its launched by the manufacturers.
Hence, There’s nothing spiritual about that crash.

1 Like

Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 22, 2021
incogni2o:

Oga will you keep quiet.

Is it 100% safety. Is it everyone that used seatbelt that survives accidents, or eveyone that doesnt speed

Instead make you dey thank God. Even if you don't like to blame the devil, Be thankful for the 1001 ways that could have resulted in Fatality.

Agree or hold my tea cup - There is always an element of Chance in it. And attributing that to God's mercies is being wise and Appreciative.
Total bull crap! undecided you know nothing about health and safety, every vehicle accident is somebody's fault. Most Nigerian drivers has no license, no driving skills, no driving lessons, no nothing! Just buy a junk car and drive... try causing accident here and blame it on some unexistence force or spirits see if he don't go to jail for 10 years after paying compensations to his victims and for destructions of (road) government properties, if he fails to present the forces and spirits that caused the accident in court. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 22, 2021
Miracle of safety focused engineering. The cab retained its shape even after 5 somersaults. Send a thank you note to the Benz car maker; renowned for its safety standards.

1 Like

Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by Crusty3: 12:58pm On Feb 22, 2021
Mokason288:
grin

Did you use seat belt?

Yes or no

Psalm 3:5(I lay me down and slept;I awaked;for the LORD sustained me) but a fool will always say;there is no GOD
Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by ghettochild4u(m): 12:58pm On Feb 22, 2021
Everything is miracle to Nigerians.
Car that somersaulted on a soft ground n not the asphalt..
Abeg next news please
Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 22, 2021
Every crook is calling himself pastor in Nigeria. Pastor and church has become the new scam. grin
Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by DarkJeddi(m): 1:01pm On Feb 22, 2021
ERORR404:
Who was counting?
My sentiment exactly..

Was he counting as the car somersaults?
Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 22, 2021
Blackdisciple:

Why talking like that na

The thing is that he got an accident which the car summersault 5 times and he is alive to testify .
Right, so the pastor doesn't wanna die and go to heaven? undecided he obviously do not believe in heaven existence, heaven the same lie he is selling to his gullible worshippers.
Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by DarkJeddi(m): 1:04pm On Feb 22, 2021
alasane:
Scammer on the prowl....."a strange power began to drag the steering wheel with him"...Igbo and money hmmmn
You must drag Igbo into it..
Meanwhile all your Senior Yahoo Yahoo Pastors dey cash out every day..
Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 22, 2021
COMPAQ:
if anyone is still driving Benz 190 in 2021, the moto reach to somersault!! That's a model of about 30years ago!!

Obviously the car is on its last legs and would have many mechanical issues unnoticed to the owner, moreso being a benz and not a Toyota. Benz is not meant to last that long.
The so called car needed to be scrapped long time ago, he probarbly also do not have a driving license.
Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by DarkJeddi(m): 1:07pm On Feb 22, 2021
tutudesz:

That a big lie undecided seat belts
You don't have to take his comment literally..

We all know that seat belts saves lives..

That is the reason they are there,not to cause more injuries.. shocked
Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 22, 2021
Crusty3:

Psalm 3:5(I lay me down and slept;I awaked;for the LORD sustained me) but a fool will always say;there is no GOD
Do you have any proof to this claim, or is it true because the bible says it is true.

The white man's bible says there is God, because the white man's bible says so. undecided and I am supposed to believe without questioning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Sells HUGE Snake On Lagos Roadside / Final Year Student Crushed To Death By University’s SUG Vehicle In Edo. Photo / Huge Snake Killed In A Woman’s Kitchen In Enugu State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.