Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle (40878 Views)

The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) / RSS Bikers Rescue Family Whose Vehicle Somersaulted (Photos) / Paralyzed Lady Celebrates 17th Anniversary Of Car Accident That Paralysed Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by phorget(m): 1:12pm On Feb 22, 2021
Mokason288:
grin
You dey over speed you say nah strange power pulling your sterling

Did you use seat belt?

Yes or no

Yes I presume.... how is that a miracle?

Modified:I have been in an accident that Somersaulted over 15 times due to over speeding year 2000 with Honda Halla I was on sit belt I came out with out a scratch .
My point is not everything is Devil

Try and apply safety measures 1st

You will see that not everything is a miracle

Your spirit would have left your body so as to count the number of somersaults... Abi you take know say e pass 15times?
Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by alasane: 1:16pm On Feb 22, 2021
DarkJeddi:
You must drag Igbo into it..
Meanwhile all your Senior Yahoo Yahoo Pastors dey cash out every day..

INCLUDING RITAUALISTS
Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by DarkJeddi(m): 1:19pm On Feb 22, 2021
alasane:

INCLUDING RITAUALISTS
Lol..

All the human parts dealers and skull miners for Ogun went on leave.. grin

They will soon be back with new strategies.. shocked
Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by Weneda(m): 1:44pm On Feb 22, 2021
Any man of God that uses this kind of chain in his neck I don't trust him. Thank God for his life
Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by Mokason288(m): 1:54pm On Feb 22, 2021
tutudesz:

15 times Do you know what it means for a car to somersault 15 time undecided nobody will come out with a scratch shocked
Na rollover or somersault
I said over 15 times

If know Honda halla , you will know that car doesn’t have balance

From the distance we hit to the distance we the car landed you will know the car summersaulted at least 15 times
Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by Mokason288(m): 1:56pm On Feb 22, 2021
Crusty3:

Psalm 3:5(I lay me down and slept;I awaked;for the LORD sustained me) but a fool will always say;there is no GOD
You are the fooooool that said there is no GOD

Use safety measures

You will know that there is difference between being safe and miracle
Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by WibusJaga: 2:03pm On Feb 22, 2021
Thank God for His life.

He should not bother repairing that out-dated benz190. Just sell to scrap dealers.
Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by tutudesz: 2:21pm On Feb 22, 2021
Mokason288:

I said over 15 times

If know Honda halla , you will know that car doesn’t have balance

From the distance we hit to the distance we the car landed you will know the car summersaulted at least 15 times
Over 15 time's shocked Guy be honest with yourself, some small kids might believe you.
Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by michlins(m): 2:44pm On Feb 22, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
He no wan spend money for wheel balancing and alignment. grin
A picture of the ball joint will tell all the stories grin grin

/
please sir, I will want to talk to you privately. Do you mind checking your dm.

Good day
Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by ayodejisure: 2:48pm On Feb 22, 2021
You make no sense.

There are accidents not up to this that claim several lives. Whether you believe or not he said it is a miracle. It is not your accident
Mokason288:
FTC

grin

Did you use seat belt?

Yes or no

Modified:I have been in an accident that Somersaulted over 15 times due to over speeding year 2000 with Honda Halla I was on sit belt I came out with out a scratch .

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by ojialo(m): 3:17pm On Feb 22, 2021
I thought they said Benz don't summersault?
Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by GodisFirst: 3:31pm On Feb 22, 2021
Metrix147:
The Associate Priest Presbyterian Church of Nigeria, Ogbor Hill Parish Aba, Abia State, Rev. Confidence Imuo has attributed his survival along with his wife after their car somersaulted five times to a miracle.

ABN TV reports that the cleric was travelling from Umuahia to Aba on February 15, 2021, when the accident occurred around Obingwa, causing his Mercedes 190 to crash beyond repair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paNP9nD3wEg

Speaking with our correspondent on Sunday, Rev. Imuo narrated that while he was on the journey along with his wife on a fateful day, a strange power began to drag the steering wheel with him, leading to a loss of control of the vehicle which somersaulted about five times and crumpled beyond repair.

He stated that due to the impact of the accident on the car, when sympathizers arrived at the scene, they were asking if the victims have been taken to the mortuary, saying their survival was a product of God's grace.

The cleric further said prior to the accident, he had a 7-day programme which he brought to a close on Sunday, February 14, 2021, with holy communion, and a day later the accident took place.

The couple escaped unscathed, ABN TV authoritatively reports.

He called on citizens to begin to have a relationship with God, trust and believe Him better, and not just going to church alone.

He insisted that knowing God is the only way to enjoy ultimate protection.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/02/surviving-a-fatal-accident-after-my-car-somersaulted-5-times-is-a-miracle-rev-confido-photos-video/

A very big thanks to God Almighty for saving you and you wife's life from the accident. Please ensure both of you go immediately for medical checks against internal wounds or bleeding.
Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by Yemisi87: 3:47pm On Feb 22, 2021
Mokason288:
grin

Did you use seat belt?

Yes or no

You no get sense oh!

So, you don't know that even for you to sleep and wake up is miracle?
Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by incogni2o: 5:24pm On Feb 22, 2021
gypsey:
Total bull crap! undecided you know nothing about health and safety, every vehicle accident is somebody's fault. Most Nigerian drivers has no license, no driving skills, no driving lessons, no nothing! Just buy a junk car and drive... try causing accident here and blame it on some unexistence force or spirits see if he don't go to jail for 10 years after paying compensations to his victims and for destructions of (road) government properties, if he fails to present the forces and spirits that caused the accident in court. cheesy

You are not a thoughtful Kind is all I can respond to you.

In time Life will expose your naivity to you.

Takia.
Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 22, 2021
incogni2o:

You are not a thoughtful Kind is all I can respond to you.

In time Life will expose your naivity to you.

Takia.
I was expecting a counter to my assertions. Come on! I know you are more intelligent than this. Oh! Well.. i am guessing you already know that I am right.

Cheers! cheesy
Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by merits(m): 6:01pm On Feb 22, 2021
Who counted the summersaults?.
How did you know it is five times?
Abi angel whisper to your hear?

1 Like

Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by DedeNkem: 6:45pm On Feb 22, 2021
....a strange power began to drag the steering wheel with him, leading to a loss of control of the vehicle....

Shut up! You were over speeding!
Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by wildikeman(m): 8:04pm On Feb 22, 2021
Who was counting?
Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by Crusty3: 8:43pm On Feb 22, 2021
Mokason288:
You are the fooooool that said there is no GOD
Use safety measures
You will know that there is difference between being safe and miracle
God bless you
Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by Mokason288(m): 8:45pm On Feb 22, 2021
Crusty3:

God bless you

God bless us all
Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by Crusty3: 8:45pm On Feb 22, 2021
gypsey:
Do you have any proof to this claim, or is it true because the bible says it is true.

The white man's bible says there is God, because the white man's bible says so. undecided and I am supposed to believe without questioning.

atheists and their confusion...smh

2nd cor 4:3-4 (for if our gospel be hid,it is hid to them who are lost,in whom the God of this world has blinded the minds of them which beleive not lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ who is the image of God should shine unto them)
Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by Evince(m): 6:26am On Feb 23, 2021
Who was counting the number till 5
Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by Evince(m): 6:30am On Feb 23, 2021
Don't mind them. It's strange power that dragged the steering with pilots that crash
PotatoSalad:
Who counted the number of times?
Abi motor summersault once, una count 1
Then again, una count 2
Then again, again and again....
It's like you've not seen the aftermath of a vehicle that summersaulted twice at high speed.

You and your wife should go checkup for internal bleeding.
Small thing, dem go begin shout "strange power".
Must you Nigerians blame strange powers for every mishap? Cars are machines and they get faulty and breakdown. Get a good mechanic to check your car. The other day, someone's watermelon exploded due to pressure buildup and she blamed all her enemies. Thing was talk of the Street that day.
Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by Coolgent(m): 9:18am On Feb 23, 2021
tsephanyah:
Scammer. He will now use this to fool his gullible followers
Don't spoil his business o
Re: Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle by Blackdisciple(m): 11:57am On Feb 23, 2021
gypsey:
Right, so the pastor doesn't wanna die and go to heaven? undecided he obviously do not believe in heaven existence, heaven the same lie he is selling to his gullible worshippers.

Hmmmm!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Sells HUGE Snake On Lagos Roadside / Final Year Student Crushed To Death By University’s SUG Vehicle In Edo. Photo / Huge Snake Killed In A Woman’s Kitchen In Enugu State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.