Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,822 members, 7,828,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Another Love Story: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Love Story: (1109 Views)

Yvonne Nelson Search For Another Love After Being Dumped By Iyanya? / A Love Story In 22 Pictures / Another Love Story: Please Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Love Story: by godfadda6(m): 3:50pm On Apr 09, 2011
I was trying to seek how to start this story, but I just feel I have to start from how it began,

Before I go on, this story is not fiction, it happened, any reference to people, places and countries are real and any "semblance" to anyones story is regretted and apologises to anyone who feels the story is about him/her, but this is what really happened.

The story begins,
Re: Another Love Story: by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 09, 2011
has it begun yet?
Re: Another Love Story: by godfadda6(m): 4:00pm On Apr 09, 2011
Well it so happens that after years and years of applying for visas and running about embassies in Niaja, I finally got a visa to visit one of the romance capital of the world PARIS,

Paris is a very beautiful city, with all the lights and all the "belle" and "madmoiselle" all walking around, damn this what I have really been expecting. Seeing pretty ladies, white, black and I must confess paris has it's own fair share of black preety women, mostly africans from the franco-phone nations, all walk around with their hips giggling and smiles with the "bonjour", "bonsoir" n their lips, all make me fall in love with this country.

I have been in Paris for over 2months now and though there was a large "contingent" of pretty women, I still have not had a chance to ask one out talk less of date, me "omo naija" wey na only how to get papers and get a good steady job dey my mind, women were just the last thing on my mind at this time.

well after combing the different "rues" and "avenus" in paris, I finally got a chance of getting my papers sorted (in a phony way) but who cares, I be niaja and with my brain all opened, and with my little "hint" of broken french, I can get it done. That was how I met "ALEXANDER"
Re: Another Love Story: by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 09, 2011
huh?
Re: Another Love Story: by 25omega(m): 4:08pm On Apr 09, 2011
your story is not bad it conjures imagination but you will have to stop stringing everyone along before they move it to the writing section

if they shoot this one for nollywood the budget go big
Re: Another Love Story: by godfadda6(m): 4:18pm On Apr 09, 2011
well with all my thought with me and the thought of going back to Nigeria empty handed, I took a train from the centre of town to meet up with another Nigerian with the hopes of getting "papers" at least to get something doing, there i was in the train and there walks in this dark looking lady wearing a blue vest, sky blue jeans and a dark coloured jacket.

Though I wanted to take my mind of her, our faces just kept on meeting and then it happened, she just smiled at me and me not wanting to potray myself as being desperate I just shrugged and kept my mind fixed on the task ahead,

Still fixing my eyes in space, I felt someone come near me to seat and low and behold it was this lady, I felt this was a train and wasn't she comfortable where she was and only then did i realise that there was this "large man" (no pun to fat people) who was probably drunk cos he just kept dozing and tossing then did i realise that she was uncomfortable and has decided to come over to the place I was, the train was a little bit full, well who cares in my own little french i said "bonjour" and all the "je m'apple, " blah blah blah, she must have noticed I was not even "virle" in the language cos she just broke in laughter and just said, "my english is better than your french", taken aback and very surprised, I laughed and told her I was just learning the language and i was new in town and all that, then did i realise that I was just about to start narrating my life history to a complete stranger, I just stopped and kept fixing my gaze into space.
Re: Another Love Story: by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 09, 2011
so what happened to alexander.
Re: Another Love Story: by Idowuogbo(f): 4:27pm On Apr 09, 2011
tunning in , yes wetin do alex tory don dey jump o
Re: Another Love Story: by godfadda6(m): 4:35pm On Apr 09, 2011
well to cut all the long story short before I got "bungled" off, me and Alex got off in a freindship which I must confess was very "ironic" and "adventurous", she took me around the city and we both talked about our cultures,and so on, but I never told her that my six months visiting visa was almost expiring and I was on the verge of returning back to my country Nigeria.

well if you live in europe you know how it is when you use a "phony" to get a job and all that, well luck ran out on me and I lost my job, that was after working for just 1month and half, well Alex was helpful and I had to stay at home in the council flats which i shared with someother Nigerians,

Alex was understanding and was always coming around, though she had to bear the "barrage" of french she was hearing cos my friends were always trying to impress though I know I still sabi french well well pass most of them despite my just being in paris for 4 months and half, well to cut the long story short, I got into an arguement with the landlord of the flat who was french (white) and was a typical example of a shylock, his problem was that I was coming home late and cos he housed so many "illegal immigrants" this might get him into trouble.

well trouble it was when one afternoon I came home only to see two stern looking men at the door of the house, "excuse" i said and before i knew what was happening, I was being rough handled and taken into a renault car that was waiting, I no wan struggle cos i was thinking, would i be kidnapped in the country, but on our way did i realise I was being held by the french immigration,

yeepa, my papers, my family, money spent and oh my darling Alex, is this how my "excursion" will end, well with this on my mind we arrived at the office, I was accused of over staying beyong the date on my passport, I cracked my brain, i don over stay, then did i realise I had over stayed for over 5months, I broke down into tears I looked at what lied ahead, then did i realise that naija dey look me for face, well I looked for one nice looking office and asked if i could just speak to one of my friend before i was deported back to nigeria. "sure" he said and he gave me his cellphone,

I called my darling Alex and told her my situation, she just broke down into tears cos I had told her I was in paris as an exchange student and she didn't even probe me or doubt me she just believed, well I had been caught and I was facing deportation, she asked if there was anything she could do and I told her I doubted if there was anything she could do, with that said I told her how much I loved her and how  much I would have loved to be with her and all the "scoping" wey i get, she just hung up and na so i just look up and said this is my last in paris, i'm ready and I expect the worst,
Re: Another Love Story: by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 09, 2011
ok!

alexander is now alex which is more ambiguous.

unsurprising save.
Re: Another Love Story: by 190: 4:38pm On Apr 09, 2011
why cant someone write a story

On the life and times of the OLD HAG undecided

I bet that would be more promising and action packed undecided
Re: Another Love Story: by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 09, 2011
why cant some people stop derailing every single thread they post in?

and stop being killjoys while they're at it.

there are other people in the world besides them, so what on earth are they constantly seeking attention for?

they feel every thread must revolve around them.

ok, poster continue with your story jare.
Re: Another Love Story: by 190: 4:44pm On Apr 09, 2011
Re: Another Love Story: by godfadda6(m): 4:49pm On Apr 09, 2011
thanks to everyone for reading this, I had to cut all the long story short as someone adviced, before I was "bummed" off to writing section, though it looks like story no bi story oh, na something wey happen to me oh,

and Alex is short for Alexander in case some people no know, I call her Alex even up till date,

well there i was in the "dee-pee" camp, with like someother 30 something foreigners, o'l boy you don't want to be hear, see grown old men crying, people falling sick, some genuine, some fake, eveyone just had one thing on their mind, we are leaving this country,

Who says french people are not nice?? even though we were feeding off the tax payers money, they still remember to fix us meals, though he dey cold sometimes, but wey chop, at least me dey chop make I no come die or slim finish, if i must come back to Niaja, I must come back llooking well fed, abi no be europe I go?

well there i was in the "dee-pee" camp for close to 2weeks no story from anyone, the only rumour we heard was that our papers were being prepared and once they got it done and they see a "carrier" (airline) they will throw us in and to our country we go, man the thought of it dey fer me but wetin man go do??
Re: Another Love Story: by Idowuogbo(f): 5:02pm On Apr 09, 2011
awwwh poster , but u funny u no
bobo say he wan reach motherland lookin healthy lmaoooo
Re: Another Love Story: by LordReed(m): 6:01pm On Apr 09, 2011
Pls Mr. Storyteller Alexander is masculine while Alexandra is the feminine form so your story lover could not have been Alexander ok.
Re: Another Love Story: by godfadda6(m): 6:09pm On Apr 09, 2011
to all those who read thanks for reading, for those who commented: thanks, for all those who critised hmmmmmm, I have taken correction, but Alexander is what my lady's name was, is and will stay ok,
Re: Another Love Story: by godfadda6(m): 6:15pm On Apr 09, 2011
well there i was in this dee-pee camp, two weeks don pass, I was getting familiar with everyone, we started making "alliegances" (christian union, moslem faithful et al), guys you need to be with us when we dey pray. men see amen when someone pray about getting us out of our "predicament" lol! he no funny but i gats to laugh,

well as fate will have it, one day I just dey my onw jeje-jeje that was how one of the "warders" came to call me that I had a visitor, I first think, me visitor well make i go, that what where I met Monsieur Ba!
Re: Another Love Story: by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 09, 2011
Monsieur Ba, huh.
Re: Another Love Story: by godfadda6(m): 6:37pm On Apr 09, 2011
Yes please Monsieur Abdoulaye Mamadou Ba. I just look for me eye, where do I know this black, tall skinny dude? well i summoned courage and went to meet him, we were left in an office that looks like an interogation room and man mi i no lie, I was scared, confused and hopefully all at once.

Ba introduced himself as a lawyer that he knew about my case and so on and so forth, at this point I just told him to slow down how did he know about my case and where did he even know about me, then he apologised and tld me that a friend of mine, Alexander had employed him as my attorney, guys you need to have been there I wanted to cry, not cry of sorrow but of joy, na him be say God still works in mysterious ways.

This is a lady who just dropped the phone on me when last i called her, na wao what have i done to deserve this, well to cut the wrong story Monsieur Ba took over my case and we had to know about my status, how I came and how over stayed and all that, guy myhaead just dey calculate, see lies and coding, of how I was robbed of my passport and all the "cock and bull" fabrication that people had taught me to say, well it worked, it took a long time but so as not to bore you guys, na him dey release me oh, because Alex has filed for "co-habitation" and I could move in with her pending when my status is cleared,

After 3weeks of agonising wait, I was released, on the day I got out, there was my lady (Alex) waiting for me we ran into each others hands and see cry, guys I looked for tears but as a naija man, I no fit cry, I look for tears i no see oh, but there she was looking so worried and happy, locked in our embrace, we walked out of the office and down to the train station to take our train home.
Re: Another Love Story: by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 09, 2011
alright, another save.
Re: Another Love Story: by Idowuogbo(f): 6:45pm On Apr 09, 2011
hmmm alexx again , we dey listen o
Re: Another Love Story: by LordReed(m): 10:23pm On Apr 09, 2011
Well since its just a story what the heck stranger names have come up in stories.
Re: Another Love Story: by 190: 10:55pm On Apr 09, 2011
angry angry angry angry
Re: Another Love Story: by LordReed(m): 10:22pm On Apr 12, 2011
Story don finish?
Re: Another Love Story: by godfadda6(m): 1:48pm On Apr 13, 2011
well sorry about the break,

Alex and I left the immigration office and straight to her home, into each others arms we locked and looked into each others eyes, there and then she looked me straight in the eyes and said "promise never to leave me", which I did.

After 4months of awaiting my status, Alex lost her job where she was working and me that did not even have a job had to had to console her, it made it very difficult for my case to be heard, because Alex need to have a steady income so as to be able to accommodate me "co-habitation".

That was indeed very hard as I did not even have a means of getting a job, no papers, no money and now no job,

(1) (Reply)

The Guilt And Shame That Nigerian Women Are Placing On Men / Choosing The Right One! / Does He Want To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.