Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,573 members, 7,816,409 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Another Love Story: Please Advice. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Love Story: Please Advice. (1092 Views)

My Last Relationship, My Story - Please Read! / Yvonne Nelson Search For Another Love After Being Dumped By Iyanya? / Read This Short Story , Please!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Love Story: Please Advice. by BAMMZ(m): 11:34am On Aug 11, 2011
A friends romantic tale. He is recently married but his heart is with his ex. He met and dated his ex,Titi (not real name) since 2006 when she came for Nysc in the town he worked then. It was blissful. They lived together and he gave her his all. Suddenly service year was over, she left and afta some months gave him a bad news: she was pregnant but not him even though the guy denied it. He swallowd the pain and chose to continue wit her even ready to adopt her daugter. But another issue was distance. She is the south and he in sokoto. They talk always on phone and he visits her sometimes. He hoped to marry her. Over time, she called off the relationship, he begged to no avail. 2 yrs later, he decided 2 get over Titi and find a wife. He got one ,did engagement, paid dowry. Met Titi 2 tel her he is geting married, then she begged him wit tears 2 marry her. She suprised him but it was too late. He got married but has not been able to keep his mind off Titi. Titi sudenly cant hide her luv from him. Thank God 4 distance,thngs could hav been messed up in his mariage. He talks wit titi always and says he cant stop luving her. What should he do to save his mariage? Hop he wont quit his mariage for titi cos he realy luvs her. Pls some kind advices.the pain and chose to continue wit her even ready to adopt her daugter. But another issue was distance. She is the south and he in sokoto. They talk always on phone and he visits her sometimes. He hoped to marry her. Over time, she called off the relationship, he begged to no avail. 2 yrs later, he decided 2 get over Titi and find a wife. He got one ,did engagement, paid dowry. Met Titi 2 tel her he is geting married, then she begged him wit tears 2 marry her. She suprised him but it was too late. He got married but has not been able to keep his mind off Titi. Titi sudenly cant hide her luv from him. Thank God 4 distance,thngs could hav been messed up in his mariage. He talks wit titi always and says he cant stop luving her. What should he do to save his mariage? Hop he wont quit his mariage for titi cos he realy luvs her. Pls some kind advices.
Re: Another Love Story: Please Advice. by VALIDATOR: 12:11pm On Aug 11, 2011
Your so called friend is a BIG EEDIOT.
He loved her and she got pregnant for someone else and dumped him.Now he still prefers her over somebody who appreciates him.
My advice to him is to grow up and be a man and start thinking with his head and not his deeq.
Re: Another Love Story: Please Advice. by Dyt(f): 12:28pm On Aug 11, 2011
Love
dats d word
very crazy
Re: Another Love Story: Please Advice. by MMM2(m): 12:32pm On Aug 11, 2011
op

so what is ur own business? angry
Re: Another Love Story: Please Advice. by 24ward(m): 5:59pm On Aug 11, 2011
'Once beaten, twice shy' does not apply to your friend at all.

1st got pregnant for someone else.
2ndly, he dumped him when she FELT it the distance inconvienent.

You friend should move on. She moved on twice without considering his feelings. Tell your friend to learn to love that which is before him - his wife.

He would be happier.
Re: Another Love Story: Please Advice. by limpopo: 8:43pm On Aug 11, 2011
tale by moonlight.

**just passing by**
Re: Another Love Story: Please Advice. by dvonne(f): 9:14pm On Aug 11, 2011
Divorce his wife and set her free to find true love and someone who will appreciate her will remarry her, she has not done anything wrong and does not deserve a sour marriage.

What he is looking for in sokoto, will soon be in in sokoto, maybe when she has baby number 2 for another man he will adopt that one too.

The head that needs a knock even in a danfo bus will shoot its neck out for a seasoned knock.
All the best to your friend.
Re: Another Love Story: Please Advice. by BAMMZ(m): 9:49pm On Aug 11, 2011
Hmmm,öne thing about luv is dat it can be very inconsiderate yet stil true. My friend only tot he was geting old dat was why he got married to someone else. As for accepting her despite her affair, he tot it could hav gone either ways i.e. What if he had a child wit anoda girl, would she be justified leaving him then? Wel,i suport that even though african men think otherwise. I hope she gets married soon,maybe that wil help my guy. Luv sweet o!
Re: Another Love Story: Please Advice. by BAMMZ(m): 9:58pm On Aug 11, 2011
And please believe me,this story is real. Your advices could help not airing this on newsline or sunnews/saharareporter. . . Abi news of the world.
Re: Another Love Story: Please Advice. by dvonne(f): 10:44pm On Aug 11, 2011
Though this may sound Judgmental but lets call a spade a spade.
Your friend was getting old and so selfishly married someone he was not in love with and i bet when the wife says i love you it irritates him.
In my opinion best to let his wife go then marry his love, they deserve each other.

We all make mistakes and i think this will go a long way to correct that, no matter how sad it will make his wife, she is better off finding her own soul mate.
Re: Another Love Story: Please Advice. by Rocktation(f): 11:14pm On Aug 11, 2011
Hmmn, trully trully, Another L♥√ story.
Re: Another Love Story: Please Advice. by deniyor: 11:23pm On Aug 11, 2011
Op, if this is you the insults apply to you too.

Your friend is very stupid. While I do not support his relationship with the lying cheating love of his life, he is very wrong to have gotten married without sorting out his feelings for his ex or getting over it before jumping ship to another relationship.
Now he is married, he better face his marriage and do whatever it takes to make it work.
Re: Another Love Story: Please Advice. by Mynd44: 12:02am On Aug 12, 2011
So he married someone he does not love and he has found the person he loves bla bla bla. boring
Re: Another Love Story: Please Advice. by BAMMZ(m): 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2011
Telling my friend to live with reality and face his family sounds like the best advice so far. It is not easy though but luv is always funny. I think he can learn to luv his wife and find real peace. Titi will always be his friend , thank God for the safe distance!
Re: Another Love Story: Please Advice. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 12, 2011
i think Love is the most dangerous concept ever conceived it does more harm and makes one irrational,marriage is not necessarily for love,at times u can marry sm1 u're compatible with,also titi doesn't love u,she only wants what she once had,am sure when she gets you she'll dump you again,its natural for people to do that.
Re: Another Love Story: Please Advice. by 195(f): 11:47pm On Aug 12, 2011
If the titi is a nigerian girl then shes probably cursed like d rest bunch undecided
Re: Another Love Story: Please Advice. by Mynd44: 6:59am On Aug 13, 2011
^^^
MUMU!!!!!
Re: Another Love Story: Please Advice. by BAMMZ(m): 7:50pm On Aug 13, 2011
Well,sometimes y'all never will undastand what some hearts are passing through. My guy needs prayers,cos i showed him all these advices and all he said was ''thanks but you guys wont understand''.

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Dont Know How To Love / Meeting Face To Face (are u the same person offline?) / Ever Happened To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.