Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

A Girl/boy That You Use To Date That You'll Never Foget - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl/boy That You Use To Date That You'll Never Foget (1085 Views)

October 24th: My Introduction Date That Never Came Through / Toast A Girl/boy In 10 Words. / Would You Date a Girl/Boy With Dreadlocked Hair? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl/boy That You Use To Date That You'll Never Foget by mistercute(m): 7:17pm On Jul 05, 2007
[center]At one point in our lives we are all oppurtuned to fall in love with one special person that we can't forget as long as our brain memory permit.
Do post about that special person here and reason why u can't forget about them even when you guys are no more dating
[/center]
Re: A Girl/boy That You Use To Date That You'll Never Foget by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 06, 2007
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had a boyfriend when i was in school. Hmmm, those were good moments, he thought me to ride horses, how to drive,to be myself and how to be strong and Independent. He was very spontaneous and intelligent. We dated for two years and broke up because he slept with someone else i was angry but not bitter, just couldn't bring myself to forget that single act we built the relationship on trust and i felt i couldn't have that trust in him. Anyway we remained really good friends I didn't date anyone else till i graduated but he had a girlfriend(the chick he slept with) and we remained good friends, so much that his new girlfriend was insecure about our friendship. We had a really mature and open relationship, we still do. He lives in Spain now but whenever he comes to Nigeria, he calls me and we sometimes hang out.
We respect each other a lot. I have a good relationship with a good man now but I will always remember my ex because i met him at an early age and i was blessed because Even though he had the opportunity he did not take advantage of me, he Enriched my life in a lot of ways.
Re: A Girl/boy That You Use To Date That You'll Never Foget by iice(f): 6:33pm On Jul 06, 2007
They are all memorable in one way or the other undecided
Re: A Girl/boy That You Use To Date That You'll Never Foget by adeboo(f): 9:08pm On Jul 06, 2007
I have quite a few in ma head but they were guys i met when i was really young, we never dated but we just had that 'connection'. There was a guy called Debo, he lived next door to ma mum's sister in Maryland (Lagos), he was a cutie. And then there was Eloka from my school in Festac town and he had a brother called Nnamdi (Radiance Nursery and Primary school in Festac).

O did i have a connection with those guys.
Re: A Girl/boy That You Use To Date That You'll Never Foget by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 07, 2007
yea i will never forget vivian my ex gal
Re: A Girl/boy That You Use To Date That You'll Never Foget by MP007(m): 11:12am On Jul 07, 2007
You never forget ur first true love , thts all i have to say, there is nothing like the first time

(1) (Reply)

Would You Still Date Someone Who Is HIV Positive? / Which Tribe Wont You Bother Dating No Matter The Amount Amount? / Wetin I Go Do:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.