Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Judge Requests COVID-19 Test From Protesters Before They Can Be Bailed In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judge Requests COVID-19 Test From Protesters Before They Can Be Bailed In Lagos (11803 Views)

A Pastor Bailed Boko Haram Founder, Yusuf 3 Times: Sultan's NSCIA / End SARS: Presidential Panel Approves 5-point Demand From Protesters / 'Insecurity Is A Test From God' - Sheik Abdulwaheed Sulaiman, Aso Rock Imam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judge Requests COVID-19 Test From Protesters Before They Can Be Bailed In Lagos by highdon(m): 5:23pm On Feb 22, 2021
Dis country still get hope so?
Re: Judge Requests COVID-19 Test From Protesters Before They Can Be Bailed In Lagos by Yankee101: 5:24pm On Feb 22, 2021
The judge should be reported to the NJC
Re: Judge Requests COVID-19 Test From Protesters Before They Can Be Bailed In Lagos by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 22, 2021
They charge 52,000 for the TEST CRIMINALS
Re: Judge Requests COVID-19 Test From Protesters Before They Can Be Bailed In Lagos by seyz91(m): 5:26pm On Feb 22, 2021
seconded
micellgevity:
Yeye country. Break this country pls!
Re: Judge Requests COVID-19 Test From Protesters Before They Can Be Bailed In Lagos by Emola12(m): 5:29pm On Feb 22, 2021
hmm...covid test indeed maybe dey want to test the covid vaccine from their body again buh if nah me i no go gree oo
Re: Judge Requests COVID-19 Test From Protesters Before They Can Be Bailed In Lagos by oghalebros(m): 5:30pm On Feb 22, 2021
Even the people who suppose to protect us are the ones putting pepper in our eyes... Nigeria don finish.
Re: Judge Requests COVID-19 Test From Protesters Before They Can Be Bailed In Lagos by Seniorwriter(m): 5:32pm On Feb 22, 2021
highdon:
Dis country still get hope so?
NO

But every citizen has hope to better their lots cos the world is now a global village thanks to internet and social media.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@SeniorWriter

1 Like

Re: Judge Requests COVID-19 Test From Protesters Before They Can Be Bailed In Lagos by platido(m): 5:36pm On Feb 22, 2021
He's looking for Afonjas money to eat
Re: Judge Requests COVID-19 Test From Protesters Before They Can Be Bailed In Lagos by highdon(m): 5:49pm On Feb 22, 2021
Seniorwriter:

NO

But every citizen has hope to better their lots cos the world is now a global village thanks to internet and social media.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@SeniorWriter

Touché
Re: Judge Requests COVID-19 Test From Protesters Before They Can Be Bailed In Lagos by Seniorwriter(m): 5:53pm On Feb 22, 2021
highdon:

Touché

NUMQUAM CONCEDRE!!!

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!!
@SeniorWriter
Re: Judge Requests COVID-19 Test From Protesters Before They Can Be Bailed In Lagos by sheddyboy01(m): 5:55pm On Feb 22, 2021
Is the test not free all this while?

Re: Judge Requests COVID-19 Test From Protesters Before They Can Be Bailed In Lagos by alasane: 5:57pm On Feb 22, 2021
seyz91:
seconded

So you will be free to do yahoo without hindrance ba?
Re: Judge Requests COVID-19 Test From Protesters Before They Can Be Bailed In Lagos by sapientia(m): 5:59pm On Feb 22, 2021
merits:
grin I will fire somebody here ooo

stop posting this picture

Its wrong in all manner
Re: Judge Requests COVID-19 Test From Protesters Before They Can Be Bailed In Lagos by ccollins(m): 6:00pm On Feb 22, 2021
BlackfireX:
The judge should jail those nuisance, and miscreants...

How dare they protest

Protest against what?? Jobless iiidddiots

Next time the police should flog them mercilessly

Paid goons assigned to disrupt APC/ buhari

Quote me and watch DSS knock on your door
lol this guy, we are in a democracy and not a military junta since 1999 in as much as we are being realistic.am not a political affilate with any party but I do think if h are serious with your vituperations,u need to hold on bro . Nigeria is indivisible state but that does not mean citizens do not have the right to protest .the judiciary is an arm of government which is indeed acknowledged and democratically engineered on the principles of the checks and balances, the judiciary can put limits on the powers of the executive n legislative,this is vice versa to guarantee our entrenched doctrine of seperate of powers.it would be grandeur delusion for u to expect agents of the police under the executive arm of government to harass, maltreat protesters without the court interfering and ensuring the right procedure with law is adequately pontificated n embraced. Power is not dictatorship neither is power is absolute, the abuse of power by the police, dss, efcc n other relevant executive agencies does little to nothing to uphold our cherished and valued democracy,we are not in barbaric ages or medieval period where there is no law and order and the monarch had absolute powers without any accountability. U must understand that the hard fought struggle against abacha military dictatorship in 1998 was to ensure we had a civilian democracy where the constitution is paramount and not Draconian edicts and decrees wherein everyone is a slave to the military men.please ,let's uphold the rights of the people who fought bravely to have the democracy Nigeria is enjoying today and also ensure that they act only within the armbits of the law as the law allows,our grudnorm allows for people to freely express themselves though I do agree that such rights have its limitations in the 1999 constitution and should not be misused .
Re: Judge Requests COVID-19 Test From Protesters Before They Can Be Bailed In Lagos by overseasnbeyond: 6:00pm On Feb 22, 2021
You are very correct Mr BMC, since you have exchange your destiny for peanut from AK47 President.
May your life be a replica of nigeria forever and ever [i]ise[
/i]y
BlackfireX:
The judge should jail those nuisance, and miscreants...

How dare they protest

Protest against what?? Jobless iiidddiots

Next time the police should flog them mercilessly

Paid goons assigned to disrupt APC/ buhari

Quote me and watch DSS knock on your door

1 Like

Re: Judge Requests COVID-19 Test From Protesters Before They Can Be Bailed In Lagos by Earnerbitcoin: 6:18pm On Feb 22, 2021
Really
Re: Judge Requests COVID-19 Test From Protesters Before They Can Be Bailed In Lagos by tit(f): 6:49pm On Feb 22, 2021
Judge no get name?
Re: Judge Requests COVID-19 Test From Protesters Before They Can Be Bailed In Lagos by highdon(m): 7:05pm On Feb 22, 2021
Seniorwriter:

NUMQUAM CONCEDRE!!!
Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!! @SeniorWriter
if I may, it is written as; "numquam concedere".
Re: Judge Requests COVID-19 Test From Protesters Before They Can Be Bailed In Lagos by tyemi4509(m): 7:07pm On Feb 22, 2021
mr phenomena cum go test the judge for champion junction,thats why 9ja don ba je,make we ja pa
Re: Judge Requests COVID-19 Test From Protesters Before They Can Be Bailed In Lagos by Prince001(m): 7:19pm On Feb 22, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Trying to punish them for deviancy by all means

Anyone that will vote for Sanwo nonsense olu guy is just pure goat. Apology to goat cos d goat is smarter and wiser than u!
Just imagine this lunatic, after all the deaths and pains he caused to many, he's going to come and tell us otherwise. Mad man I hate him with passion!
Some mumu religion fanatics will come on dis forum to be preaching on his behalf, bunch of "Were" fellows!!!!!
Re: Judge Requests COVID-19 Test From Protesters Before They Can Be Bailed In Lagos by Simeon88(m): 7:34pm On Feb 22, 2021
Indeed there was a country
Re: Judge Requests COVID-19 Test From Protesters Before They Can Be Bailed In Lagos by Philadelphia: 8:13pm On Feb 22, 2021
Why did the not request COVID-19 tests from those Fulani bandits before negotiating with them?

Miyetti Allah and those Fulani bandits need to be tested.
Re: Judge Requests COVID-19 Test From Protesters Before They Can Be Bailed In Lagos by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 22, 2021
Prince001:

Anyone that will vote for Sanwo nonsense olu guy is just pure goat. Apology to goat cos d goat is smarter and wiser than u!
Just imagine this lunatic, after all the deaths and pains he caused to many, he's going to come and tell us otherwise. Mad man I hate with him passion!
Some mumu religion fanatics will come on dis forum to be preaching on his behalf, bunch of "Were" fellows!!!!!

@bolded,,, whether you're referring to me or Sanwo-Olu, all I know is that "Oo gbadun,,, lo gba oogun e t'oku ni Aro"

Ko were kuro lori comments mi joor
Re: Judge Requests COVID-19 Test From Protesters Before They Can Be Bailed In Lagos by adekolaelect(m): 10:04pm On Feb 22, 2021
The George too has to show us his or her covid test result before requesting for another mans own .
Re: Judge Requests COVID-19 Test From Protesters Before They Can Be Bailed In Lagos by Prince001(m): 10:37pm On Feb 22, 2021
SimplyFacts:

@bolded,,, whether you're referring to me or Sanwo-Olu, all I know is that "Oo gbadun,,, lo gba oogun e t'oku ni Aro"

Ko were kuro lori comments mi joor

U can say whatever u want online, one thing I know for certain when u see me face2face u cant dare talk all that, infact u will be like brother I don't meant it. Just beware of who u talk directly to.
I'm not online gangsta, that's what I will just say to u!

1 Like

Re: Judge Requests COVID-19 Test From Protesters Before They Can Be Bailed In Lagos by SonOfTheRisingS: 12:24am On Feb 23, 2021
Fulani bandits are collecting taxpayers money from the fulani presidency.

Re: Judge Requests COVID-19 Test From Protesters Before They Can Be Bailed In Lagos by ceaser: 2:47am On Feb 23, 2021
I thought it was "One coward, 39 heroes" short video clip by Mr. Macaroni chronicling his tortorous experience in the hands of the police.

This one is different.
Re: Judge Requests COVID-19 Test From Protesters Before They Can Be Bailed In Lagos by mamaafrik(m): 6:07am On Feb 23, 2021
Idiot judge,do they do same for voters before voting,won ti gbabodeoooii
Re: Judge Requests COVID-19 Test From Protesters Before They Can Be Bailed In Lagos by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 23, 2021
Prince001:

U can say whatever u want online, one thing I know for certain when u see me face2face u cant dare talk all that, infact u will be like brother I don't meant it. Just beware of who u talk directly to.
I'm not online gangsta, that's what I will just say to u!

Would whatever you're give me a visa or open the strongroom

Respect, as they say, is reciprocal.

Re: Judge Requests COVID-19 Test From Protesters Before They Can Be Bailed In Lagos by dareadewuyi: 1:03pm On Feb 23, 2021
Which section of the Nigerian law is that oga judge?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Won’t Apologise For Opposing Fulani Profiling - Bala Mohammed / Another APC Application Confirmed By INEC / Pressure On Tambuwal To Challenge Jonathan In 2015 Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.