Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Chris Ngige For Senate President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chris Ngige For Senate President (1819 Views)

Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige / Uche Ekwunife Visits Chris Ngige Over The Death Of His Dad (Pic) / Photos: Senators Chris Ngige, Ararume Visit To Congratulate Rochas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Ngige For Senate President by chigo4u: 4:49am On Apr 10, 2011
Now that he has won the senate seat (just was he did the governorship but was iwued) I think he should set his eyes above. Getting the senate presidential seat, particularly now that the ACN has a major grip of the national assembly. I think Chris Ngige's senate presidency will be effective. Am so happy he won all the madam sycophants and betrayers. One has to know there is always a different between appointment material and election material. Madam was paid back in her OWN COIN and I think now that she has lost, I no longer have issues with her atleast she has tested defeat in the field. And then for those tribal bigoots on here shouting acn, Chris Ngige is a political movement using the acn banner just for documentation. You get it? Onto the nxt one but am still interested in that his governorship election case in the courts
Re: Chris Ngige For Senate President by Fogman(m): 5:24am On Apr 10, 2011
What a silly post!
Re: Chris Ngige For Senate President by mensdept: 5:27am On Apr 10, 2011
chigo4u:

Now that he has won the senate seat (just was he did the governorship but was iwued) I think he should set his eyes above. Getting the senate presidential seat, particularly now that the ACN has a major grip of the national assembly. I think Chris Ngige's senate presidency will be effective. Am so happy he won all the madam sycophants and betrayers. One has to know there is always a different between appointment material and election material. Madam was paid back in her OWN COIN and I think now that she has lost, I no longer have issues with her atleast she has tested defeat in the field. And then for those tribal bigoots on here shouting acn, Chris Ngige is a political movement using the acn banner just for documentation. You get it? Onto the nxt one but am still interested in that his governorship election case in the courts

This is the problem we face as a nation. Ngige never won any governor election, instead he and Thief Uba, along with PDP machinery stole the Anambra peoples mandate. The Supreme Court came in and booted the criminals out.

Whether INEC announced him or not, how can you be so fast and daft to already say, " NGIGE for Senate President". My guy, coolio down.
Re: Chris Ngige For Senate President by ofala(m): 5:56am On Apr 10, 2011
@Chigo4u,

It is unfortunate that people like you are everywhere in Anambra. My question is:How does this state grow with such people of very low mentality? Its very UNFORTUNATE! angry
Re: Chris Ngige For Senate President by nuslock(f): 7:11am On Apr 10, 2011
What a stupid post! Are u an INEC official to announce result?
Re: Chris Ngige For Senate President by Connoisseur(m): 8:14am On Apr 10, 2011
chigo4u:

I think you'should wait for INEC to declare the winner, then you can celebrate
Re: Chris Ngige For Senate President by otokx(m): 8:20am On Apr 10, 2011
poster should not run faster than his shadow.
Re: Chris Ngige For Senate President by onyengbu: 8:32am On Apr 10, 2011
Apart from poster's insensitivity on such a national matter, he should also know that if ACN controls the senate, it is unlikely that senate president will come from south east except perhaps Ribadu wins as well.
Re: Chris Ngige For Senate President by Onlytruth(m): 9:19am On Apr 10, 2011
Ngige will likely be a door mat in the Senate if he wins under ACN. I don't see Yorubas ceding leadership positions in the ACN national assembly caucus to him. That is when Ngige will learn a political lesson. His victory might actually become our (Igbo and Anambra) loss. I doubt he foresaw this. I often marvel at the political illiteracy of some top Igbo politicians.
See how ACN is sweeping SW, while APGA is struggling in SE.

I have never supported Ngige's moving to ACN. cool

Still waiting to be proved wrong.
Re: Chris Ngige For Senate President by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 10, 2011
Onlytruth:

Ngige will likely be a door mat in the Senate if he wins under ACN. I don't see Yorubas ceding leadership positions in the ACN national assembly caucus to him. That is when Ngige will learn a political lesson. His victory might actually become our (Igbo and Anambra) loss. I doubt he foresaw this. I often marvel at the political illiteracy of some top Igbo politicians.

hypocrite

so he should have stayed in your drowning apga abi ? the fact is that he saw a better option and went for it.if there is no charity at home,sometimeas you go out and earn it.

kudos to ngigi jo ! cool
Re: Chris Ngige For Senate President by chigo4u: 2:59pm On Apr 10, 2011
^^^^^
All of y'all (except above) are a bunch of jokers. I stayed all tru the internet monitoring the process when most of you were sleeping because it probably was mid morning in Nigeria so I knew when the result was announced. And someone called this a silly post? No you are the silly person for not accepting reality. Punnck. Ngige has won and if you are yet to swallow it, I have a rope for you. And the 'yoruba' theorist? Smfh. I dont join issues with pathetic ethnocentrist, all a bunch of loosers.
I think the cap of the senate presidency fits Ngige with his status and precedents so leeegggggo. Haters you can kill urselves. #teamngige
Re: Chris Ngige For Senate President by Obiagu1(m): 3:02pm On Apr 10, 2011
chigo4u:

^^^^^
All of y'all (except above) are a bunch of jokers. I stayed all tru the internet monitoring the process when most of you were sleeping because it probably was mid morning in Nigeria so I knew when the result was announced. And someone called this a silly post? No you are the silly person for not accepting reality. Punnck. Ngige has won and if you are yet to swallow it, I have a rope for you. And the 'yoruba' theorist? Smfh. I dont join issues with pathetic ethnocentrist, all a bunch of loosers.
I think the cap of the senate presidency fits Ngige with his status and precedents so leeegggggo. Haters you can kill urselves. #teamngige

Sorry bro, Ngige is losing currently.

The Will update

* Anambra:

*We are withdrawing our earlier projection for this race (that Ngige has won). More results being collated. Dr. Chris Ngige (ACN); Professor Dora Akunyili (APGA) and incumbent Senator Annie Okonkwo in Senatorial race.
Re: Chris Ngige For Senate President by jason123: 3:05pm On Apr 10, 2011
Onlytruth:

[size=14pt]STFU YOU IGBO SUPREMACIST!!![/size]
Re: Chris Ngige For Senate President by Obiagu1(m): 3:09pm On Apr 10, 2011
Onlytruth:

In as much as I like Ngige, I want him to lose. This is my constituency and it's not going ACN.
I'll be mad if Ngige wins. If he lost, he should learn his lesson.
Re: Chris Ngige For Senate President by father2father4eva(m): 3:14pm On Apr 10, 2011
@neslock, I wonder oooo
Re: Chris Ngige For Senate President by chigo4u: 3:28pm On Apr 10, 2011
@obiagu1 you can start going mad now. 96 percent of media outlets has reported that Ngige has won and who da Bleep is WILL? Lmao. Just start your madness by smashing whatever device you are using to browse. Funny boy. I still got a rope homeboy
congrats Ngige. You had to show them again and to hell with APGA
Re: Chris Ngige For Senate President by mensdept: 9:12pm On Apr 10, 2011
chigo4u:

^^^^^

The only joker up in here is you. Team Ngige lol. You are indeed from the Nigg.a. Area.

FOOL
Re: Chris Ngige For Senate President by Obiagu1(m): 10:15pm On Apr 10, 2011
chigo4u:

@obiagu1 you can start going mad now. 96 percent of media outlets has reported that Ngige has won and who da bleep is WILL? Lmao. Just start your madness by smashing whatever device you are using to browse. Funny boy. I still got a rope homeboy
congrats Ngige. You had to show them again and to hell with APGA

I think that rope that's in your possession will be put to use by you to save humanity from insane people.
I hope you do it tonight.
Re: Chris Ngige For Senate President by gernded(m): 10:27pm On Apr 10, 2011
the awaiting senate president are SENATOR UCHE CHUKWUMERIJE OR ENYINNAYA ABARIBE, CAN NGIGE WIN THE ELECTION??
Re: Chris Ngige For Senate President by alaran111: 11:35pm On Apr 10, 2011
ngige has not been declared. it seems dora polled a higher vote count because ngige is currently challenging some polling units results and has asked they be annulled. the REC is alleging a serious intimidation and inducement by the state govt official to announce the result. He has deferred further announcement till tomorrow.
Re: Chris Ngige For Senate President by Antiscam1: 12:01am On Apr 11, 2011
Who will make a 1st timer in d senate like Ngige,d senate president?,when dere will be scores of
experienced 2nd and 3rd timers!
Nonsense!

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of BEAF? / Open Letter From Biafran PR Rep In The US (1968) / If Alison Madueke Wanted To Knack, Will You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.