Stats: 3,162,170 members, 7,849,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:04 AM

See Photo Of A Man That Was Told To Go For A DNA Test - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Photo Of A Man That Was Told To Go For A DNA Test (3184 Views)

Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) / Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi / How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw (2) (3) (4)

See Photo Of A Man That Was Told To Go For A DNA Test by TrunnionNews: 7:55am On Feb 24, 2021
See the Nigerian man told to go and do a DNA test after sharing photo of himself and Dad on Twitter

A Twitter user @LaoluCarsell has finally replied online bullies who told him to go for a DNA test to ascertain if his father is truely his dad.

The young man had earlier shared the photo of himself and dad on February 19th in a celebration mood.

Reactions as a Nigerian man has stood up to his online bullies after they castigated the photo of him and his dad which he recently shared on Twitter.

Many Twitter users rushed to his comment section to advise him to go for a DNA test as the young man do not look like his father.

Meanwhile, on February 20th which is on Friday, the young man @LaoluCarsell put up a very emotional tweet to get back at his bullies.

@LaoluCarsell said he felt bad to watch his dad which he holds in high esteem disrespected.

He also added that his dad had looked after him and siblings since the demise of his wife 8 years ago.

Trunnion News gathered that @LaoluCarsell is the only son and lastborn of the family.

See his tweets here
http://www.trunnionnews.com/2021/02/see-nigerian-man-told-to-go-and-do-dna.html

Re: See Photo Of A Man That Was Told To Go For A DNA Test by DaddyRochie1642: 7:57am On Feb 24, 2021
Re: See Photo Of A Man That Was Told To Go For A DNA Test by tillaman(m): 7:57am On Feb 24, 2021
Re: See Photo Of A Man That Was Told To Go For A DNA Test by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 24, 2021
If you didn't bring your dad to Twitter will they bully him?
Days ago I created a thread because I was in a bit of dilemma. The responses I had caught me off guard. But then again it made me laugh and it confirmed my suspicions. That majority of people online are fools. Don't bring you family or personal issues to them. They probably have it worse and wants you to be like them.
Nairaland is at least faceless to an extent. Twitter Instagram or Facebook is a no-no. My Facebook account has the same picture since 2007. On WhatsApp nothing. Make una wise up. See as them drag the poor man. And I'm sure na the man hustle make am dark like that. Na the same hustle make the boy fresh.
Make una receive sense

Re: See Photo Of A Man That Was Told To Go For A DNA Test by SenecaTheYonger: 8:28am On Feb 24, 2021
Well their noses look similar

Re: See Photo Of A Man That Was Told To Go For A DNA Test by pps1759(m): 12:15pm On Feb 24, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
Am about to write something like that
Re: See Photo Of A Man That Was Told To Go For A DNA Test by Georgejeez: 12:24pm On Feb 24, 2021
Instead of him to silence his critics once and for all by posting his DNA result ,he is whipping up sentiments .

His nose may resemble the nose of the old man but we all know that the Alligator and crocodile may look alike and even crawl on their bellies alike but they are different.

He should go and conduct the test and clear the air , there's no smoke without fire , in every rumour there is an atom of truth.
I am ready to contribute my widow's miteif he needs financial assistance ,..

Re: See Photo Of A Man That Was Told To Go For A DNA Test by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 24, 2021
Make we talk true dem no resemble each other grin
Re: See Photo Of A Man That Was Told To Go For A DNA Test by Xenry: 1:21pm On Feb 24, 2021
Forget the sweet comments above, you better go for DNA text, young man!
Re: See Photo Of A Man That Was Told To Go For A DNA Test by Womanizer(m): 1:26pm On Feb 24, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Exactly my thought also
Re: See Photo Of A Man That Was Told To Go For A DNA Test by majamajic(m): 1:50pm On Feb 24, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Days ago I created a thread because I was in a bit of dilemma. The responses I had caught me off guard. But then again it made me laugh and it confirmed my suspicions. That majority of people online are fools. Don't bring you family or personal issues to them. They probably have it worse and wants you to be like them.
Nairaland is at least faceless to an extent. Twitter Instagram or Facebook is a no-no. My Facebook account has the same picture since 2007. On WhatsApp nothing. Make una wise up. See as them drag the poor man. And I'm sure na the man hustle make am dark like that. Na the same hustle make the boy fresh.
Make una receive sense

But I think the guy still need DNA
Re: See Photo Of A Man That Was Told To Go For A DNA Test by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 24, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Make una receive sense

Re: See Photo Of A Man That Was Told To Go For A DNA Test by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 24, 2021
young man go for a fvckin DNA test ASAP
Re: See Photo Of A Man That Was Told To Go For A DNA Test by begoniaa: 2:26pm On Feb 24, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Make una receive sense

Stop justifying bad behaviors, please.

Is anything wrong with celebrating one's parent, ffs?!

If one cannot and should not bring things to the internet, what should one naw bring? He took nothing to 'them.' People have been celebrating since... everlastingly and everyone is not you.
Re: See Photo Of A Man That Was Told To Go For A DNA Test by Onyenna(m): 2:31pm On Feb 24, 2021
Same nose
Re: See Photo Of A Man That Was Told To Go For A DNA Test by Judybash93(m): 2:35pm On Feb 24, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Make una receive sense

True stuff bro

Re: See Photo Of A Man That Was Told To Go For A DNA Test by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:39pm On Feb 24, 2021
This is what happens when you bleach away your destiny, post your mother's pics before we draw conclusion.
Re: See Photo Of A Man That Was Told To Go For A DNA Test by martolux(m): 2:46pm On Feb 24, 2021
You are right, man. So many fools and frustrated souls on NL.
MejiLoyon:
Make una receive sense

Re: See Photo Of A Man That Was Told To Go For A DNA Test by EmmySparky(m): 3:02pm On Feb 24, 2021
and what if he looks like his mum ...so many people don't think before they talk...imagine the old man hearing these comments ...just so sad...

Re: See Photo Of A Man That Was Told To Go For A DNA Test by egopersonified(f): 4:39pm On Feb 24, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Make una receive sense

They are actually not fools. I feel people do it for comic relief or transferred aggression. Most important thing is not to take the insults to heart.

Re: See Photo Of A Man That Was Told To Go For A DNA Test by tosaino95(m): 5:05pm On Feb 24, 2021
he really need to do the DNA test shocked
Re: See Photo Of A Man That Was Told To Go For A DNA Test by AlphaSoul: 7:42pm On Feb 26, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Make una receive sense
Re: See Photo Of A Man That Was Told To Go For A DNA Test by DirtyGold: 10:44pm On Feb 26, 2021
Unintended consequences grin grin
He didn't experrit cheesy cheesy

What's tha business?
Re: See Photo Of A Man That Was Told To Go For A DNA Test by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 26, 2021
But let's say the truth, a DNA test is needed here.

I Need Urgent Advise On A Boyfriend Issue! / Is My Relationship Still Worth It? / Women Would Rather Commit Suicide Than Admit That They Are Wrong!! [photos]