Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) (61401 Views)

Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) / Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by debuchy(m): 1:48pm On Feb 24, 2021
As seen on twitter. How a guy proposed to his girlfriend without the unnecessary drama.�

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by BadEnglish(m): 1:50pm On Feb 24, 2021
No time for unnecessary drama abeg

462 Likes 30 Shares

Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by Xenry: 1:50pm On Feb 24, 2021
That's how we roll. No public drama, no romantic crying, no kneeing down. Just do your thing, if she rejects it then collect your ring and go. wink
Imagine kneeing down to beg a girl who has been fvcked, unfvcked, refvcked and overfvcked by lots of niggars to accept the ring that I bought with my hard-earned money, damn! It svcks. sad

631 Likes 41 Shares

Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 24, 2021
He even used a ring sef. Some men overpamper their women.

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by LMS1(m): 1:53pm On Feb 24, 2021
Developer Proposal

20 Likes

Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by Highbeepeeh(m): 2:04pm On Feb 24, 2021
That's a real nigggerrrrrrrr

You lucky to have a real niggerrrrrr as your husband.

Real niggerrrrrr rules the world

280 Likes 18 Shares

Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by DropsMic(m): 2:09pm On Feb 24, 2021
Twitter stories are exactly what they are... Stories

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by jenny005: 2:14pm On Feb 24, 2021
It is well

2 Likes

Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by Nehyooh(m): 2:14pm On Feb 24, 2021
That's so cool !

2 Likes

Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 24, 2021
coming from Twitter Sha

10 Likes

Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 24, 2021
Xenry:
That's how we roll. No public drama, no romantic crying, no kneeing down. Just do your thing, if she rejects it then collect your ring and go. wink
Imagine kneeing down to beg a girl who have been fvcked and unfvcked by lots of niggars to accept the ring that I bought with my hard-earned money, damn! It svcks. sad
I swear grin grin grin

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:23pm On Feb 24, 2021
BadEnglish:
No time for unnecessary drama abeg

Na so my brother grin grin grin

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by DSC7: 5:47pm On Feb 24, 2021
Xenry:
Imagine kneeing down to beg a girl who have been fvcked and unfvcked by lots of niggars to accept the ring that I bought with my hard-earned money, damn! It svcks. sad

E no pass like that.......

27 Likes

Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by LoudLord(m): 5:56pm On Feb 24, 2021
No stress

Some people go stage band because dem propose Kilode now

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by Offpoint1: 6:22pm On Feb 24, 2021
I can proudly call that man my father.

50 Likes

Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by Nazgul: 8:48pm On Feb 24, 2021
This is exactly how I will propose, no time abeg. Just keep trying till one enters her finger then we will talk about date and venue.

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by NwaAmaikpe: 10:07pm On Feb 24, 2021
shocked

As a typical nwafor proper that I am...I decided not to let my ancestors down by begging a woman to marry me.

It worked because my own wife proposed to me.
The hanty found out she was pregnant and began begging me to marry her to help save face.
If you see the way she begged me, you'd know that a desperate lady is shameless.

But as a nwafor who swore that no daughter of Jezebel will use pregnancy to trap me into marriage, I refused.
When she saw I was not forthcoming, I don't know what she did with that pregnancy but it somehow vanished and that was when I went and paid her brideprice.

Till this day, I still have the bragging rights. So when I misbehave and she wants to talk, I simply remind her that she was the one who begged me to marry her.

208 Likes 19 Shares

Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 10:07pm On Feb 24, 2021
This one na no time proposal..

2 Likes

Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by slawormiir: 10:07pm On Feb 24, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Typical of a real niggarr

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by PCG1: 10:07pm On Feb 24, 2021
աatɨռ ċօռċɛʀռ ʍɛ աɨtɦ aʟʟ tɦɨs ʄʊċҡɨռɢ քʀօքօsaʟ❓❓
aʄtɛʀ ɨ ɖօռ ɢɨʋɛ ɦɛʀ ɮɛʟʟɛ ɨʄ sɦɛ ʟɨҡɛ ʍaҡɛ sɦɛ ռօ ʍaʀʀʏ ʍɛ
ռa ɦɛʀ ʟօst ɮɛ tɦatundecided

17 Likes

Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by NudeProducer: 10:08pm On Feb 24, 2021
cool

6 Likes

Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 24, 2021
Odiegwu
Is this even a proposal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by horpeyemmi66(m): 10:08pm On Feb 24, 2021
Life can be so simple...some Ladies would have called the man a "shameless" man though.

That word, "Shameless" is one of the key ingredients in a feminist Nigerian lady's vocabulary.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 24, 2021
grin. Hnmm ! Dem still dey put ring for finger ? undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by Sonnobax15(m): 10:09pm On Feb 24, 2021
shocked

This is certainly the most sensible igbo man I've ever seen since I started cultivating bush around my scrotum....

Just like I do normally say here....That I'd rather choose to have my diick hanged on an electric pole that's across Suleja road than go down on my knees to beg one load of wahala to come into my life and start tormenting me

It's either I sit down and propose to her while she's on her feet or I go straight to her parents and say it to them one on one like--"Make una ask una daughter whether she don ready to settle down"..

This life no hard one bit so long you know your rights from your left...

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by GreaterFuture3: 10:10pm On Feb 24, 2021
I was think about this Ring not fitting the finger and how some men already know what fits.
Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by mechanics(m): 10:10pm On Feb 24, 2021
Hahahaha.

1 Like

Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:11pm On Feb 24, 2021
Igbo men and Love ehn...
Dem go make you feel on top of the world, just like a Queen...
God bless all Igbo boos and real igbo men out there....

Our first image confirms that....
and For the poster of the second image below...
Na dem sabi..... cool

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by NwaNimo1(m): 10:11pm On Feb 24, 2021
Time is money.....Money is time!

[img]https://media1./images/05cd7fc17a10da07c8061649ecb77e19/tenor.gif?itemid=20437513[/img]

Proposal done......Back to the hustle!

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) by CodedMillionair: 10:11pm On Feb 24, 2021
That guy must be one of those @ my topic!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift / Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ / If Your Boyfriend Moves To USA Without Green Card, Just Move On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.