Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,515 members, 7,861,474 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:53 PM

Nairaland Democratic Party - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Democratic Party (3373 Views)

Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party declared Oyo South / For The People’s Democratic Party Dr Bukola Saraki Is The Best Route To Aso Rock / Breaking... Adamawa State People Democratic Party (PDP) Mega Rally!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Democratic Party by kkins25(m): 3:19pm On Apr 18, 2021
Leezah:
angry
weytin na aunty leezah?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Democratic Party by Leezah(f): 4:08pm On Apr 19, 2021
cool
kkins25:
weytin na aunty leezah?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Democratic Party by kkins25(m): 1:48am On Apr 27, 2021
Leezah:
cool
it's a nice initiative abi.. U be brain box, any ideas?
Re: Nairaland Democratic Party by 2elliot: 3:24pm On May 08, 2021
budaatum:

Our ideologies, as in what would we all want our ideologies to be?

Can I suggest we start by adopting the ideology of respecting one another. I think it will be a very good and sensible place to start, don't you agree?
This is my problem with you, you don't wish things away simply by calling yourself the better person. You sort any issue head on before moving on to another.
Re: Nairaland Democratic Party by 2elliot: 3:26pm On May 08, 2021
HellVictorinho:
Nobody can change the ambition of those people.
You are sounding like those people are babies.
But they are actually hell-bent on accumulating as much wealth as they want.
Don't act like a comedian!!!!
They just want to make more money by hook or crook.
I know you want them to be less greedy.
But they won't agree to be less greedy.
Thank you. This is what Budha has failed to grap.
Re: Nairaland Democratic Party by budaatum: 3:40pm On May 08, 2021
2elliot:
This is my problem with you, you don't wish things away simply by calling yourself the better person. You sort any issue head on before moving on to another.

I don't wish things away at all. What I do is first fix myself by removing the forest in my eye that would make me be an animal in a zoo, then can I worry about removing the twigs in others that make them behave like animals in a zoo.

You see, I strongly believe that if my good behaviour so shines like light before you, you might learn from me to let your good light shine before others, and one by one we will all stop being animals in a zoo and make a difference in our country. But if I behave like an animal in a zoo, you will copy me and become an animal in a zoo, and others will copy you and become animals in a zoo and we will all be animals in a zoo.

You might want to check if what I say is true from our conversation where my unanimalistic behaviour has made you behave and converse like a decent human being, which would not have bern the case if I had not turned the other cheek when you slapped me with the insult of falsely accusing me of hating others.
Re: Nairaland Democratic Party by Abedfff14: 12:50pm On May 09, 2021
hello here how far have you guyz gone about the party, i am interested. NAIRALAND DEMOCRATIC PARTY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Democratic Party by SIawomir: 1:21pm On Jun 10, 2021
budaatum:
Its a lie! I am very most definitely obviously yelling as you can certainly see.

So can someone please design me an "I am yelling" version. buda will be most grateful.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13193419_screenshot20210225112430_jpegd183df3fc9ed76f21a0acd1910c95e19

Issorite.
Why do you always speak in third person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Democratic Party by budaatum: 1:30pm On Jun 10, 2021
SIawomir:

Issorite.
Why do you always speak in third person

"I am yelling", is first person now, so not "always" lol, but often enough.

And the reason is that sometimes it is me talking, and sometimes myself talking, and sometimes I talking, in recognition that buda is me myself and I, according to the Image in which buda is created.

Re: Nairaland Democratic Party by SIawomir: 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2021
budaatum:

"I am yelling", is first person now, so not "always" lol, but often enough.

And the reason is that sometimes it is me talking, and sometimes myself talking, and sometimes I talking, in recognition that buda is me myself and I, according to the Image in which buda is created.

Oh, cool, well I've been following your activity on NL for some time now, and I can't help but commend your intellect, embodied in your write ups here, you strike me as a highly enlightened fellow, might I ask you about your field of study?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Democratic Party by budaatum: 2:07pm On Jun 10, 2021
SIawomir:

Oh, cool, well I've been following your activity on NL for some time now, and I can't help but commend your intellect, embodied in your write ups here, you strike me as a highly enlightened fellow, might I ask you about your field of study?

I learnt to teach Physics and went on to study Electrical and Electronic Engineering, but I am mostly self educated through very extensive reading.

If you put buda in the Garden of Eden, buda will only eat the fruit that is reserved for God because as Eve found, it is good for gaining wisdom and for opening eyes.

As a [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy%208:3&version=NKJV]very wise person once quoted[/url], "Humans must not live on bread alone but by every word the Gods wrote, or they will become malnourished".

P.s. Thanks for taking the effort of following my activity on NL for some time now", for I know how difficult I am to follow.
Re: Nairaland Democratic Party by SIawomir: 3:00pm On Jun 10, 2021
budaatum:

I learnt to teach Physics and went on to study Electrical and Electronic Engineering, but I am mostly self educated through very extensive reading.

If you put buda in the Garden of Eden, buda will only eat the fruit that is reserved for God because as Eve found, it is good for gaining wisdom and for opening eyes.

As a [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy%208:3&version=NKJV]very wise person once quoted[/url], "Humans must not live on bread alone but by every word the Gods wrote, or they will become malnourished".

P.s. Thanks for taking the effort of following my activity on NL for some time now", for I know how difficult I am to follow.

Physics you say....I've dabbled once or twice into the sciences....pardon my derailing the thread, but I've seen you commenting on Christian threads, and being a scientist that you are, what are your thoughts on Metaphysics(through its mainly a philosophical field), do you believe there is more to causality than meets the human perception?, do you subscribe to reductionist nature of science, and finally, can spirituality be verified by science?...patiently awaiting your reply smiley
Re: Nairaland Democratic Party by budaatum: 4:03pm On Jun 10, 2021
SIawomir:

Physics you say....I've dabbled once or twice into the sciences....pardon my derailing the thread, but I've seen you commenting on Christian threads, and being a scientist that you are, what are your thoughts on Metaphysics (through its mainly a philosophical field), do you believe there is more to causality than meets the human perception?, do you subscribe to reductionist nature of science, and finally, can spirituality be verified by science?...patiently awaiting your reply smiley

First. Believe is what one does when one does not know, which is why we never ever believe our mother is our mother unless we are ignorant of whom our mother truly is, in which case we ought to just own up that we do not know instead of merely believing the crap we create in our heads.

Physics is a science, which is the use of the senses. When Christ is written to have said "the eye is the lamp of the body" he is saying 'use your sense and do science'. buda does not believe what buda can ask and knock and seek to understand and know with all buda's heart and buda's soul and buda's mind and buda's being.

Metaphysics is defined as the branch of philosophy that deals with the first principles of things, including abstract concepts such as being, knowing, identity, time, and space.

It is not to be believed, but to be understood, and that understanding leads to understanding, metaphysically speaking and no pun intended.

You might note this if you consider my comments in the religion section (both, including the Islamic section, by the way) in a metaphysical kind of way. The text themselves are metaphysical texts, written in abstract metaphorical language (parables, for instance), to be understood in our own personal contexts of being, knowing, identity, time, and space etc.

If you have other questions, might I kindly suggest you create a thread and mention me in it so we do not further derail this thread please. We can add a link here for those who may wish to read buda being grilled. Hey! That might be a good title for it. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Democratic Party by SIawomir: 4:24pm On Jun 10, 2021
budaatum:

First. Believe is what one does when one does not know, which is why we never ever believe our mother is our mother unless we are ignorant of whom our mother truly is, in which case we ought to just own up that we do not know instead of merely believing the crap we create in our heads.

Physics is a science, which is the use of the senses. When Christ is written to have said "the eye is the lamp of the body" he is saying 'use your sense and do science'. buda does not believe what buda can ask and knock and seek to understand and know with all buda's heart and buda's soul and buda's mind and buda's being.

Metaphysics is defined as the branch of philosophy that deals with the first principles of things, including abstract concepts such as being, knowing, identity, time, and space.

It is not to be believed, but to be understood, and that understanding leads to understanding, metaphysically speaking and no pun intended.

You might note this if you consider my comments in the religion section (both, including the Islamic section, by the way) in a metaphysical kind of way. The text themselves are metaphysical texts, written in abstract metaphorical language (parables, for instance), to be understood in our own personal contexts of being, knowing, identity, time, and space etc.

If you have other questions, might I kindly suggest you create a thread and mention me in it so we do not further derail this thread please. We can add a link here for those who may wish to read buda being grilled. Hey! That might be a good title for it. Lol.

Sure grin, thank you for the replies, and goodluck on your political endeavors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Democratic Party by budaatum: 12:36pm On Jun 22, 2021

Re: Nairaland Democratic Party by NawtyC001(m): 1:25pm On Jun 22, 2021
Good!

I'm everly ready!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Democratic Party by Abedfff14: 12:11pm On Jul 09, 2021
so we havn't gotten the strong alliance enough to forge this party. it is well
Re: Nairaland Democratic Party by Abedfff14: 2:32pm On Jul 09, 2021
Abedfff14:
as big as nairaland is, or what type of community is Nairaland.
Re: Nairaland Democratic Party by budaatum: 3:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
Abedfff14:

It is a slow process, Abedfff. One that requires long suffering. So do not despair. Be strong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjx-gLLo2ww
Re: Nairaland Democratic Party by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 09, 2021
Lol.

How about solving the intractable ethnic warfare that's going on here first?
Re: Nairaland Democratic Party by budaatum: 3:34pm On Jul 09, 2021
TripleOh7:
Lol.

How about solving the intractable ethnic warfare that's going on here first?

As in, how about educating ourselves to not be stupid and ignorant to be fighting "intractable ethnic warfare" that is the main obstacle to our progress? After all, if I were not stupid and ignorant, ethnicity would not be what I'm warfaring about.

I guess you've pointed out the initial step, TripleOh7, the forest in our individual eyes that blinds us to the twigs in the eyes of others. If I cure my own blindness, and everyone cures their own blindness, we will all see clearly eventually, so as Naptu2 would say, It begins with me. Me, in this case being each individual becoming responsible for the tending of their own forest.

And that is the challenge, as you've rightly pointed out, since most don't know their forest blinds them.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Democratic Party by Abedfff14: 4:19pm On Jul 09, 2021
ok, it is high time we understand that ethnicity is a tool in the hands of the leaders to play politics, deceive the people, promote corruption, and bring unintended under- development which inturns cause economical imbalance then tends to insecurity and leads to ethnic crises which causes disorientation.smh
Re: Nairaland Democratic Party by Abedfff14: 4:23pm On Jul 09, 2021
the secret of bad leaders in this nation shall be revealed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Democratic Party by budaatum: 4:34pm On Jul 09, 2021
Abedfff14:
ok, it is high time we understand that ethnicity is a tool in the hands of the leaders to play politics, deceive the people, promote corruption, and bring unintended under- development which inturns cause economical imbalance then tends to insecurity and leads to ethnic crises which causes disorientation.smh

I wish we could so easily understand. I have my elders asking me to agree that Fulani is the problem in Nigeria even though these same elders know that it is their own Yoruba kindred that will kidnap them if they visit their village.

Funny thing is, they are from Ife, and will start squabbling that their Ife must be the capital of Oduduwa Republic when they clearly know Ibadan, for one, would never agree, not to talk of Oyo.
Re: Nairaland Democratic Party by lilvicky68(m): 4:37pm On Jul 09, 2021
Na Nigerians be Nigeria problem..how I wish we can switch with another country..
Re: Nairaland Democratic Party by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 09, 2021
I will just add 1 thing.

It will be ignorant to think you want to form a political party and the issue of ethnicity wont be a paramount issue.

For all i care, ethnicity us very important in a political environment, no igbo man will elect a non igbo man to be his representative, also no hausa man will elect a non hausa man to be his representative, likewise other tribes, this is the redpill of political reality.

Are you on ground, politics is local and you have to be on ground to start any movement.
Re: Nairaland Democratic Party by Abedfff14: 4:48pm On Jul 09, 2021
budaatum:

I wish we could so easily understand. I have my elders asking me to agree that Fulani is the problem in Nigeria even though these same elders know that it is their own Yoruba kindred that will kidnap them if they visit their village.

Funny thing is, they are from Ife, and will start squabbling that their Ife must be the capital of Oduduwa Republic when they clearly know Ibadan, for one, would never agree, not to talk of Oyo.
yep bro, ethnicity is not our problem, there are things that are common with regions, raging from hunger,poverting, kidnapping, corruption, under- development and so on. it is just some set of leaders feasting on ethnic division for political gains.
Re: Nairaland Democratic Party by budaatum: 1:52am On Jul 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
I will just add 1 thing.

It will be ignorant to think you want to form a political party and the issue of ethnicity wont be a paramount issue.

For all i care, ethnicity us very important in a political environment, no igbo man will elect a non igbo man to be his representative, also no hausa man will elect a non hausa man to be his representative, likewise other tribes, this is the redpill of political reality.

Are you on ground, politics is local and you have to be on ground to start any movement.

For all you care ethnicity is very important to you. You'll be surprised however to find that some people care more about competency than ethnicity, and my hope is that those people will not stand by and let those for whom ethnicity is more important decide the next election.

As for being on ground, we live in a global world these days, which is why we can influence elections wherever we may be, and if I tried hard enough, I just might be able to educate you on the folly of ethnicity over competency so the former is less important to you than the latter. I'm however aware I can't convince or educate everyone, note, because some people are just plain uneducatable, though I'm inclined to believe you are moveable.

You can let me know if I'm wrong so I can change my belief about you please.
Re: Nairaland Democratic Party by Abedfff14: 8:51am On Jul 10, 2021
budaatum:

For all you care ethnicity is very important to you. You'll be surprised however to find that some people care more about competency than ethnicity, and my hope is that those people will not stand by and let those for whom ethnicity is more important decide the next election.

As for being on ground, we live in a global world these days, which is why we can influence elections wherever we may be, and if I tried hard enough, I just might be able to educate you on the folly of ethnicity over competency so the former is less important to you than the latter. I'm however aware I can't convince or educate everyone, note, because some people are just plain uneducatable, though I'm inclined to believe you are moveable.

guy you are brilliant, you surely have something upstairs, keep it up bro.
Re: Nairaland Democratic Party by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 10, 2021
budaatum:

The truth is that you are living in a fantasy world.

Ethnicity is important because we live in a multicultural society.

You need to wake up to political reality in a multi cultural society.

People will vote people who looks, speak the same language and thinks like them.

Politics is localised, the idea that we live in a globalised world is a dead game for politics. People will only vote for you if they know you in the local level and forget the idea of internet, real voters are in the towns and villages with no access to the internet.

Anyway i wish you goodluck in taking an ijaw man with competence to an igbo village to campaign for votes, i wonder how he is going to convince them to vote for him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How The North East May Vote / Tinubu And His Team Chased Out Of Ijesha Land In Osun State / Datti Is More Intellectually Sound Than Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.