Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:37 AM

Cattle Dealers Begin Strike Today - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cattle Dealers Begin Strike Today (31887 Views)

IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east / Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide / DSS Invites Cattle Dealers Over Food Blockade Of South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cattle Dealers Begin Strike Today by Veqtor: 7:17pm On Feb 25, 2021
Please...dey should shut down completely forever.

Strike is too little... We are begging them ...dey should stop sending der cows to d south forever...dey should also use d opportunity to leave d south forever too.

We are tired.... We no do again.

Rubbish with a pinch of nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Cattle Dealers Begin Strike Today by babestella: 7:59pm On Feb 25, 2021
JosEast:

https://dailytrust.com/cattle-dealers-begin-strike-today

They should extend the strike till January 2025. Nonsense.
Re: Cattle Dealers Begin Strike Today by okorogodwin4(m): 8:54pm On Feb 25, 2021
Kingdemmu:
2021 will be bad for majority of the people in southern Nigeria. I smell an unprecedented level of hunger if they don't pacify the northerners. From dealers of perishables to now cattle dealers. If dealers of grains should also embark on strike hunger go kill some people soon.
you are stupid do Fulanis cultivate yam or Rice
Re: Cattle Dealers Begin Strike Today by Asswipemod: 9:01pm On Feb 25, 2021
loopman:
Na your gbese! It will rotten all over the north.

How much of these produce do they consume in the North?

Shebi dem don de inject the produce with poison before. Its even good make them strike. Investment enter bush be dat now. Plus including money wey dem take buy poison.

Imagine this evil motha4cers! Poisoning farm produce to decimate us. Oga oh#
Re: Cattle Dealers Begin Strike Today by Asswipemod: 9:02pm On Feb 25, 2021
Prussian:

Importation of cattle and foodstuffs are not prohibited. We will cut off the North and get elsewhere. In a few years, Southerners will be ranching cattle and fulani diseased cows will be roundly rejected.

This strike is for the long-term benefit of the South. If these people call off their strike, they are bastards.

Gbam!
Re: Cattle Dealers Begin Strike Today by Asswipemod: 9:05pm On Feb 25, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

Them will soon add price due to much demand.

a lot of too much Chest beating.

Its only for a while. The shortage in supplies will not last forever. We shall arise and plant our food. Within 6 months we don balance.
Re: Cattle Dealers Begin Strike Today by P1PrinceKT(m): 9:14pm On Feb 25, 2021
Asswipemod:

Its only for a while. The shortage in supplies will not last forever. We shall arise and plant our food. Within 6 months we don balance.

Enjoy your 6 month in peace.
Re: Cattle Dealers Begin Strike Today by Asswipemod: 9:17pm On Feb 25, 2021
tamdun:
Time to go into farming(cattle rearing), the north is just telling us to wake up and stop being lazy, why can't we grow our own food

As in, its a wake up call. We cannot continue to be lazy and depend on this wicked souls. These animals. Brutes! Beasts! They think they can hold us in a strangle hold.
Re: Cattle Dealers Begin Strike Today by Asswipemod: 9:18pm On Feb 25, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

Enjoy your 6 month in peace.

Thank you. And we continue to enjoy our peace and plenty surplus forever.
Re: Cattle Dealers Begin Strike Today by Asswipemod: 9:38pm On Feb 25, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

You have no enough Land to do so as you always Claimed.

And you that have plenty of land, how come you love coming down South with your cattle to our tsetsefly infested lands? Its not by land mass nigah. Its by sense.
Re: Cattle Dealers Begin Strike Today by Asswipemod: 9:43pm On Feb 25, 2021
Sleekfingers:

no problem.....the FG can compensate those affected people in oyo states.....i got no problem with that......

But the south need to start looking beyond expecting farm produce from the north.......we need to start investing in agriculture.....these people shakara too much o........we got very fertile lands in the southwest......i am urging all southwest governors and investors to do the necessary........because a day would come, when the north will stop selling farm produce to us....so whats gonna happen?

Ok. But don't you know that they are killing farmers in the South and destroying farm investments? They are testing waters and trying to find out to what extent we are getting strangled.
Re: Cattle Dealers Begin Strike Today by valirex: 9:47pm On Feb 25, 2021
Etrusen:
my ppo see ozeba oo!!!

9ja na case, big time

Na tey tey we suppose don ban them sef
Re: Cattle Dealers Begin Strike Today by Stanleyq: 9:59pm On Feb 25, 2021
Kingdemmu:
2021 will be bad for majority of the people in southern Nigeria. I smell an unprecedented level of hunger if they don't pacify the northerners. From dealers of perishables to now cattle dealers. If dealers of grains should also embark on strike hunger go kill some people soon.
then their goods perish and we know who loses.
Re: Cattle Dealers Begin Strike Today by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:25pm On Feb 25, 2021
Mumu people.
Re: Cattle Dealers Begin Strike Today by EMMY76: 10:30pm On Feb 25, 2021
They should also tell their political leaders to stop collecting federal allocations from the proceeds of oil from the south u can't eat ur cake and still have it back idiots.
Re: Cattle Dealers Begin Strike Today by onlyonechid84(m): 10:37pm On Feb 25, 2021
Re: Cattle Dealers Begin Strike Today by CONFAMA: 10:37pm On Feb 25, 2021
sevo:
They should do it indefinitely....

you mean to say permanently. This Aboki people really overestimate their importance
Re: Cattle Dealers Begin Strike Today by legba1(m): 10:59pm On Feb 25, 2021
All na shakara... If you know the kind of gbese windfall that they will enjoy... Most perishable like tomatoes will pile up and get destroyed if trailers don't move to sou
Re: Cattle Dealers Begin Strike Today by MAMABBQGRRLS: 11:43pm On Feb 25, 2021
Queenlovely:

Igbo man will always find a way.

In Igbo land we eat dog, cat, nchi, grasshopper, pig, donkey, chicken

Yes! Even human being sef Igbo go chop
Re: Cattle Dealers Begin Strike Today by obyrich(m): 5:29am On Feb 26, 2021
Kingdemmu:
I hope you have storage facilities for your perishable goods. grin
Re: Cattle Dealers Begin Strike Today by nwabueze1999(m): 9:35am On Feb 26, 2021
Your Excellency Sir, am really sorry for disturbing you, but the issue I have in mind, when solved will be a big win to the citizens and for this Administration.
It's the issue of the Dichotomy between HND and BSc.
Sir, His Excellency, The President has in all ramifications done well by removing the Dichotomy between the two certificates, which some agencies have started complying to it with the Exception of the Educational Sector. You can't apply for a Masters Degree (MSc) if you do not first Top up your HND certificate with a Post Graduate Diploma.
Which time duration is from 1yr- 1yr 6months. Extra money and time.
In same vane, someone who tries to do purchase direct entry form to a University After his N.D (OND) Is no way better of because your 2yrs studying and 1yr studying equals to just year in the University as you are placed in 2nd year.
Many can't even transfer to other schools because they are from a Polytechnic or study abroad because most foreign schools do not accept HND.

Sir, I ask for pardon if I have spoken out of line sir, you are my last resort.
If all Polytechnics starts issuing Bachelor of Technology (BTech) or Bachelor of Applied Science (BASc) it will be to the merits of the citizens and it will be a big boost of trust with the Administration.
Sir, I would also plead that we take cue from most countries by turning all Polytechnics to University of Applied Sciences.

Thank your Excellency sir for granting me audience. I anticipate your earnest feedback.
Re: Cattle Dealers Begin Strike Today by Nasir123(m): 10:09am On Feb 26, 2021
Kingdemmu:

My brother, leave that matter!
No cause for Alarm.

A welcome development

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Continues With Protest (Video, Photos) / Justice Mary Ukaego Peter-Odili Bows Out Of the Supreme Court / Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.