Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,955 members, 7,828,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Ruling On Racism And Tribalism - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ruling On Racism And Tribalism (10833 Views)

Islam and Racism / Ruling On A Woman Putting Her Picture On Social Media / Islamic Ruling On Blowing Oneself Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by doffman: 8:43pm On Mar 14, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

Looks like you have searched Google and discovered that what I'm saying is true. That's why you are ranting like an idiot.

You call Christianity artificial religion, yet, your Quran was copied from it. grin. You are simply saying Quran is also an artificial religion. I guess you are too dumb to understand that.

Ahaaaa google pastor slave .

I don't use google to learn about God .

Your ignorance and stupidity is of highest order .

So uptill now , you cant defend yourself , you just only program to be abusive .

Christianity and stupidity .

Fact still remain , Christianity is an artificial religion . Argue with your brain
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by toplinetrtrend: 8:46pm On Mar 14, 2021
doffman:

Ahaaaa google pastor slave .

I don't use google to learn about God .

Your ignorance and stupidity is of highest order .

So uptill now , you cant defend yourself , you just only program to be abusive .

Christianity and stupidity .

Fact still remain , Christianity is an artificial religion . Argue with your brain

Christianity is stupid, yet your Quran was copied from the Bible. Doesn't that make you a first class ignorant idiot? grin
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by doffman: 8:47pm On Mar 14, 2021
toplinetrtrend:
Lo

Well done, my fellow bastardd. grin

Now, don't let your brain be lazy. Go and learn from Google how your Quran was copied from the Bible. grin. Islam, the copycat religion. grin

Who want to copy artificial religion ?

Christianity will lead you to hellfire . repent today before it is too late for you man .
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by doffman: 8:50pm On Mar 14, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

Christianity is stupid, yet your Quran was copied from the Bible. Doesn't that make you a first class ignorant idiot? grin

You forgot to mention google here ooo grin grin

A real idiot is you that give out your tithe to your master to cater for himself and you wallow in poverty
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by toplinetrtrend: 8:53pm On Mar 14, 2021
doffman:

You forgot to mention google here ooo grin grin

A real idiot is you that give out your tithe to your master to cater for himself and you wallow in poverty

You know what I'm saying is true. Your Quran was copied from the Bible. Copy cat religion. cheesy
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by doffman: 9:04pm On Mar 14, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

You know what I'm saying is true. Your Quran was copied from the Bible. Copy cat religion. cheesy

Copies from where ??

You must say what you have been programmed to say grin
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by toplinetrtrend: 9:06pm On Mar 14, 2021
doffman:

Copies from where ??

You must say what you have been programmed to say grin

If your eyes are not diseased, you won't ask that question.

You mean you are programmed to be a slave to pedophile Mohammed? cheesy
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by doffman: 9:18pm On Mar 14, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

If your eyes are not diseased, you won't ask that question.

You mean you are programmed to be a slave to pedophile Mohammed? cheesy
grin
Another E - statement programmed to your brain by your Master( pastor)

You are just jealous of that great man Muhammad .

Where are your for fathers and pastors that abused him , there were dead and forgotten and that name MUHAMMAD still shine and radiant like day light up till now .

You will be forgotten and lost the way your predecessor did .
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by toplinetrtrend: 9:47pm On Mar 14, 2021
doffman:

grin
Another E - statement programmed to your brain by your Master( pastor)

You are just jealous of that great man Muhammad .

Where are your for fathers and pastors that abused him , there were dead and forgotten and that name MUHAMMAD still shine and radiant like day light up till now .

You will be forgotten and lost the way your predecessor did .

Stop fooling yourself. You know you can't defend your cursed religion.

Quran was copied from the Bible. Your effort to trivialize that fact is not working. Head slammer, shut up
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by doffman: 9:59pm On Mar 14, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

Stop fooling yourself. You know you can't defend your cursed religion.

Quran was copied from the Bible. Your effort to trivialize that fact is not working. Head slammer, shut up

Ahaaa!

Churchy dancer wannabe!
You have been shouting same thing over and over without a single evidence to support your action . can't you see your are fool and ignorant ?
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by dallasi: 7:56am On Mar 15, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

Oga, even Muslims are involved in cultism and yahoo yahoo. You fell like an idiot when you link those vices to Christians alone. Only a cursed idiot will reason like that.

See another deranged mind......so all these vices are also applicable to Christians you single Islam for criticisms for any act of misdemeanor by muslim?

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by toplinetrtrend: 8:03am On Mar 15, 2021
dallasi:

See another deranged mind......so all these vices are also applicable to Christians you single Islam for criticisms for any act of misdemeanor by muslim?

The comment says Christians do cultism and I said even Muslims are doing it. So, how does that comment blame only Muslims?

Your head is not correct. You are the deranged idiot here. You lack ability to read, understand and reason. You must have slammed your head on the ground and lost mental bearing. Òpònú.
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by alasane: 8:03am On Mar 15, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

Oga, even Muslims are involved in cultism and yahoo yahoo. You fell like an idiot when you link those vices to Christians alone. Only a cursed idiot will reason like that.

Ritualist sighted
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by alasane: 8:04am On Mar 15, 2021
TruthHurts1:

[img]https://images./1Zpv1Tw6wVvsKNArplg0Rl.jpg[/img]

Delusional in the gene.... So all those are from ISLAMIC NATION AS WELL

Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by toplinetrtrend: 8:05am On Mar 15, 2021
alasane:

Ritualist sighted

At least, you agree that those involved in cultism bear Christian and Muslim names.

Don't be dumb. Your Islam is not perfect like your imams have deceived you to believe. Even Christianity is not perfect. Stop living like an idiot.
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by alasane: 8:07am On Mar 15, 2021
TruthHurts1:
The propeht of women's buttocks! grin grin grin

[img]https://images./3Lr9hkcRwEUYAH5YOu82eZ.jpg[/img]

Pig eater and OTOKOTO sibling,.... why not quote this Sahih Bukhari Hadith as well?

Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by alasane: 8:09am On Mar 15, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Your Deen is based on the promise of eternal erections and everlasting Sex in paradise! grin grin grin

Your "prophet" was a child molester and a child rapist!

When have you ever heard of Christian refugees begging to be allowed into any MUDSLIME country?!? Is Davido begging the ragheads to allow him into their country? grin
Your people are not only the most wretched and impoverished people on earth, you're the lowest IQ and most deluded! grin grin grin

[img]https://images./4lT56PtE6SAIFUPQLxGoxY.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./2mpjcCZOJgny1G21AJPm0Z.jpg[/img]

and you forgot to add this statistics from your home front as well......let me help you if you are color blind

Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by alasane: 8:13am On Mar 15, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

At least, you agree that those involved in cultism bear Christian and Muslim names.

Don't be dumb. Your Islam is not perfect like your imams have deceived you to believe. Even Christianity is not perfect. Stop living like an idiot.

Dunce,don't reason through your anus...any act committed by muslim should NOT be attributed to islam
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by alasane: 8:22am On Mar 15, 2021
TruthHurts1:
Who is flocking to MUDSLIME nations? Is it not expatriates who have skills and qualifications that MUDSLIMES lack the intelligence to acquire because of their low IQ? grin grin grin

Meanwhile millions of MUDSLIMES are running away from their f*cked up islamic shitholes to non muslim countries which are far more prosperous and culturally advanced than them! What a shame!

Your ignorance is touching and pathetic! As pathetic as the pervasive sexual immorality and mental illness of your fake religion! grin grin

[img]https://images./1tWRoCUkuczieMWBwK4bNT.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./5kkHfXtFPjsfPSApkqUZG0.jpg[/img]

and

Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by alasane: 8:27am On Mar 15, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

The comment says Christians do cultism and I said even Muslims are doing it. So, how does that comment blame only Muslims?

Your head is not correct. You are the deranged idiot here. You lack ability to read, understand and reason. You must have slammed your head on the ground and lost mental bearing. Òpònú.

e pain am well .....next time stay off islam post because you are a "PIG EATER & INFIDEL"
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by toplinetrtrend: 8:31am On Mar 15, 2021
alasane:

e pain am well .....next time stay off islam post because you are a "PIG EATER & INFIDEL"

There is no pain anywhere, except if you are blind.

Both Christians and Muslims are involved in cultism and all kinds of vices.
Bobrisky is a gay and bobrisky is a Muslim. Stop being dumb and daft.
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by toplinetrtrend: 8:33am On Mar 15, 2021
alasane:

Dunce,don't reason through your anus...any act committed by muslim should NOT be attributed to islam

Boko haram murder people for no reason and Boko haram said they are acting according to Islam.

So, you are the one reasoning through your anus. Òpònú.
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by alasane: 8:46am On Mar 15, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

Boko haram murder people for no reason and Boko haram said they are acting according to Islam.

So, you are the one reasoning through your anus. Òpònú.

Halfwit ...Boko Haram kill more muslims than christians & have turn muslim land into war zone....so whose interest are them serving?dan karuwa!
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by alasane: 9:04am On Mar 15, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

There is no pain anywhere, except if you are blind.

Both Christians and Muslims are involved in cultism and all kinds of vices.
Bobrisky is a gay and bobrisky is a Muslim. Stop being dumb and daft.

Chump... indaboski is opposite of Bobrisky ......both are swindlers...Stay off islam post next time a warning

109. Surah Al-Kafirun
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
Say : O ye that reject Faith!
I worship not that which ye worship,
Nor will ye worship that which I worship.
And I will not worship that which ye have been wont to worship,
To you be your Way, and to me mine.

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by toplinetrtrend: 9:41am On Mar 15, 2021
alasane:

Chump... indaboski is opposite of Bobrisky ......both are swindlers...Stay off islam post next time a warning

109. Surah Al-Kafirun
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
Say : O ye that reject Faith!
I worship not that which ye worship,
And I will not worship that which ye have been wont to worship,
To you be your Way, and to me mine.

What I'm telling you is that there are so many Christians that misbehave and there are also so many Muslims that misbehave.

You are saying Christians are into cultism and yahoo yahoo and I am telling you that both Christians and Muslims are doing those bad things. Indaboski and bobrisky are examples.

So, you are very stupid and dump to say only Christians do it.

Stuff your fake faith down your anus, idiot.
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by toplinetrtrend: 9:43am On Mar 15, 2021
alasane:

Halfwit ...Boko Haram kill more muslims than christians & have turn muslim land into war zone....so whose interest are them serving?dan karuwa!

Even at that, Boko haram still claim their activities are according to the teaching of islam.

You know the truth. Stop acting like an obstinate idiot.
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by alasane: 10:10am On Mar 15, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

Even at that, Boko haram still claim their activities are according to the teaching of islam.

Then stop your obsession about ISLAM and face your homo sexual and lebsian activities....ninny
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by alasane: 10:12am On Mar 15, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

Then Adolf Hitler and Mussolini are of which faith? "dan banza"
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by toplinetrtrend: 10:29am On Mar 15, 2021
alasane:

Then Adolf Hitler and Mussolini are of which faith? "dan banza"

So that now means only Christians are involved in crime?

What of Buhari, the promise and fail president? Is he also a Christian?

What of Mohammed, who bleeped his own son's wife? Is he also a Christian?

What of bobrisky, who is a homosexual? Is he also a Christian?

Both Christians and Muslims are involved in crime and vices.

Stop acting like a dumb idiot.
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by toplinetrtrend: 10:36am On Mar 15, 2021
alasane:

Then stop your obsession about ISLAM and face your homo sexual and lebsian activities....ninny

You mean the same way your Muslim brother, bobrisky, is focusing on homosexuality?

You are just an unrepentant idiot. Both Christians and Muslims are involved in crimes and vices. Stop being daft
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by toplinetrtrend: 10:43am On Mar 15, 2021
alasane:

Check the images below and it will tell your cursed head that crime had no religion. Both Christians and Muslims are involved in crimes and vices. Idiot.

Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by alasane: 10:49am On Mar 15, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

So that now means only Christians are involved in crime?

What of Buhari, the promise and fail president? Is he also a Christian?

What of Mohammed, who bleeped his own son's wife? Is he also a Christian?

What of bobrisky, who is a homosexual? Is he also a Christian?

Both Christians and Muslims are involved in crime and vices.

Stop acting like a dumb idiot.

This online swindler that has been on wanted list by EFCC .. stay off islam post....and concentrate on those your pastors that love worldly things ...the atrocities going on Myanmar now are from which faith,Pope sexual escapade from which faith. and you blaspheme our Noble Prophet..Time will come that your tongue will cease to speak and you will know the power of Glorious QURAN .. those that murder thousand of muslim in srebrenica in former Yugoslavia are christians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Why Did You Leave Sunni Islam For Shia Islam?" / How To Drink Water According To Sunnah / Share Your Unforgettable Experience(s) That Brought You Closer To Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.