Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,080 members, 7,828,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Ruling On Racism And Tribalism - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ruling On Racism And Tribalism (10839 Views)

Islam and Racism / Ruling On A Woman Putting Her Picture On Social Media / Islamic Ruling On Blowing Oneself Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by TruthHurts1(m): 4:06pm On Mar 12, 2021
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!! THIS DEMENTED, MORONIC, SUB EVOLVED, GUTTER DWELLING, TROLL HAS PROVED ME RIGHT! HE CANNOT EVEN EXERCISE SIMPLE COMPREHENSION!!!! THE MAN WAS SAYING THAT THOSE WHO ARE ATTIBUTING ISLAM'S POVERTY TO NON MUSLIMS ARE FOOLS!!!, GAWD I'M DYING WITH LAUGHTER OVER THIS DIWIT'S LACK OF BASIC INTELLIGENCE!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin YOU GUYS HAVE EARNED YOUR PRIZE AS THE MOST BACKWARD ANIMAL SPECIES THAT THIS PLANET HAS EVER HAD THE MISFORTUNE OF HOSTING
[img]https://images./pyNHyJRyOhibtobnPoKcu.jpg[/img]
[img]https://images./5VLfH5NK7P0TLAlHpqoWcJ.jpg[/img]

alasane:

I said earlier you need spiritual cleansing from delusion even quoting data that buttress our long time assertions .."BUT THE FAULT OF EVIL FORCES WHO WISH TO UNDERMINES ISLAM"
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by SIONKPO1(m): 4:24pm On Mar 12, 2021
Skipperrabiu:
mr man hitler was a well known xristain dnt try to hide anything cos the whole world knows it
Go and study the.life of Hitler and stop disgracing yourself
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by alasane: 4:39pm On Mar 12, 2021
TruthHurts1:
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!! THIS DEMENTED, MORONIC, SUB EVOLVED, GUTTER DWELLING, TROLL HAS PROVED ME RIGHT! HE CANNOT EVEN EXERCISE SIMPLE COMPREHENSION!!!! THE MAN WAS SAYING THAT THOSE WHO ARE ATTIBUTING ISLAM'S POVERTY TO NON MUSLIMS ARE FOOLS!!!, GAWD I'M DYING WITH LAUGHTER OVER THIS DIWIT'S LACK OF BASIC INTELLIGENCE!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin YOU GUYS HAVE EARNED YOUR PRIZE AS THE MOST BACKWARD ANIMAL SPECIES THAT THIS PLANET HAS EVER HAD THE MISFORTUNE OF HOSTING

This your cultism & yahoo yahoo has really affected your reasoning slowpoke ....during the second world war where did they so called christian state if any take refugee ??
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by alasane: 4:50pm On Mar 12, 2021
[quote author=TruthHurts1 post=99828135]LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!! THIS DEMENTED, MORONIC, SUB EVOLVED, GUTTER DWELLING, TROLL HAS PROVED ME RIGHT! HE CANNOT EVEN EXERCISE SIMPLE COMPREHENSION!!!! THE MAN WAS SAYING THAT THOSE WHO ARE ATTIBUTING ISLAM'S POVERTY TO NON MUSLIMS ARE FOOLS!!!, GAWD I'M DYING WITH LAUGHTER OVER THIS DIWIT'S LACK OF BASIC INTELLIGENCE!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin YOU GUYS HAVE EARNED YOUR PRIZE AS THE MOST BACKWARD ANIMAL SPECIES THAT THIS PLANET HAS EVER HAD THE MISFORTUNE OF HOSTING

The ritualist you forgot to add this to your collections of data because your were engulfed with online gambling hallmark of baby factory .....show me one islamic nation here

Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by saniby: 5:39pm On Mar 12, 2021
Queenlovely:

When in Rome, behave like the Romans.

Unfortunately, those that taught you that phrase "when you are in Rome, behave like Romans" never used it. They met us in Africa with our culture, religions and way of life, they never behaved like Africans, rather they held on to their FOOD, RELIGION and CULTURE, and even brain washed many to follow them blindly in whatever they brought.
I advice you scrutinize and be on a look out for good character and wisdom, and hey jump at it and hold it firmly as if it had always being yours.
My view

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by toplinetrtrend: 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2021
doffman:

You failed Man!
Come and learn Islam and stop wasting your time .

The undisputed utterances of Akintola has taught me a lot about Islam already.

The way you place curses on those who leave Islam for another religion has shown me your religion intolerance and abuse of rights.

So, save your absurd religion for yourself
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by toplinetrtrend: 6:24pm On Mar 12, 2021
doffman:

You cant teach me my religion guy.
Have you worshipped your pastor today ?

Lolz.

I am a Christian and I don't worship pastors. Rather, I tell them the truth and I don't support wayward pastors.

What of you? Can you ever tell your imams, Alfas and co the truth when they go wrong? Or can you dare face Akintola of MURIC and tell him the truth when he goes wrong?

No, you dare not. If you do, your fellow Muslims will murder you in cold blood.

So, your religion is a religion of bondage and oppression. You know it. You are only trying to cover up.
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by TruthHurts1(m): 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2021
[img]https://images./1Zpv1Tw6wVvsKNArplg0Rl.jpg[/img]

alasane:

This your cultism & yahoo yahoo has really affected your reasoning slowpoke ....during the second world war where did they so called christian state if any take refugee ??
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by toplinetrtrend: 6:29pm On Mar 12, 2021
Nychillax:

Who is muric or wat did u call him....Who are the Muslims that u knw with him, do u expect we Muslims to go to his house and kill him or wat nonsense are u talking about.

Google search the number of times bomb blast in Kano, sojoto, katsina,adamawa even Niger during jumat prayer back then in 2011-2015.. Google is their for u to do ur research, I don't even knw if it's Christian that dominate the North where Bokoharam has been terrorised and kill people over the years, I don't think I av no reason or whatsoever to tell the tribe that occupy the north, u still av the guts to ask of the list.... Return back to primary school if u don't know the religion that dominate the North.

They don't just teach you murder and bloodshed in Islam. They also teach you how to tell lies to yourselves.

You are the one who claimed that more Muslims were killed. Now, make a list of those who were killed. If not, your argument is baseless, Mr Islamic terrorist
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by Nychillax(m): 6:46pm On Mar 12, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

They don't just teach you murder and bloodshed in Islam. They also teach you how to tell lies to yourselves.

You are the one who claimed that more Muslims were killed. Now, make a list of those who were killed. If not, your argument is baseless, Mr Islamic terrorist

Ode, Secondary school students knws that Muslim dominated the north and northerns are the victim of insurgency, u need brain reset. To an unreasonable Christian like you every Muslims is a terrorist, can u see now that u are monumental dimwit??
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by toplinetrtrend: 7:35pm On Mar 12, 2021
Nychillax:

Ode, Secondary school students knws that Muslim dominated the north and northerns are the victim of insurgency, u need brain reset. To an unreasonable Christian like you every Muslims is a terrorist, can u see now that u are monumental dimwit??

Chibok girls in Borno State, are they not mostly Christian girls? Have you seen now that you are really dumb and stupid?
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by Nychillax(m): 7:51pm On Mar 12, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

Chibok girls in Borno State, are they not mostly Christian girls? Have you seen now that you are really dumb and stupid?
see greatest Mumu of all time, kagara, kankara and dapchi were Christian also?? Can you see now that u are practically dumb??
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by toplinetrtrend: 8:08pm On Mar 12, 2021
Nychillax:
see greatest Mumu of all time, kagara, kankara and dapchi were Christian also?? Can you see now that u are practically dumb??

And in your dumb head, only Chibok has a huge population of Christians, Abi? You are dumb
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by doffman: 8:22pm On Mar 12, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

Lolz.

I am a Christian and I don't worship pastors. Rather, I tell them the truth and I don't support wayward pastors.

What of you? Can you ever tell your imams, Alfas and co the truth when they go wrong? Or can you dare face Akintola of MURIC and tell him the truth when he goes wrong?

No, you dare not. If you do, your fellow Muslims will murder you in cold blood.

So, your religion is a religion of bondage and oppression. You know it. You are only trying to cover up.
If my religion is bondage grin, you will not be fighting for Dubai or Qatar visa .
You only attacked my Islam because you envy it .
You worship pastor because you pay him tithe and he used your money to runs his family why you continue to huzzle.

You that share your salary with your pastor are really in bondage . You yourself know you are in bondage .

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by doffman: 8:29pm On Mar 12, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

The undisputed utterances of Akintola has taught me a lot about Islam already.

The way you place curses on those who leave Islam for another religion has shown me your religion intolerance and abuse of rights.

So, save your absurd religion for yourself
You that enter Muslim forum and and abusing them , What type of tolerance is your own .
You people are the most worst people .

You better face your artificial religion and stop disturbing yourself about my religion; you will just develop BP.
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by Nychillax(m): 8:40pm On Mar 12, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

And in your dumb head, only Chibok has a huge population of Christians, Abi? You are dumb

Get out ode, u av no point....
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by toplinetrtrend: 9:54pm On Mar 12, 2021
Nychillax:

Get out ode, u av no point....

I ask you, Omo àlè. Is Chibok the only town with many Christians in the north? Answer, the question, Mr Islamic terrorist.
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by toplinetrtrend: 10:17pm On Mar 12, 2021
doffman:

You that enter Muslim forum and and abusing them , What type of tolerance is your own .

You better face your artificial religion and stop disturbing yourself about my religion; you will just develop BP.

How can I tolerate you when you are using your cursed religion to oppress helpless people?
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by toplinetrtrend: 10:27pm On Mar 12, 2021
doffman:

You call Christianity artificial religion. Yet, many of the things in the Quran are copied from the Bible
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by Nychillax(m): 10:40pm On Mar 12, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

I ask you, Omo àlè. Is Chibok the only town with many Christians in the north? Answer, the question, Mr Islamic terrorist.

See this Omo Ofo, na ur father be Islamic terrorist... Oloribruku, u better go back to primary school if ur parent waste money on ur basic education, werey Omo.... wats the population of Christian in the north in comparing to Muslim...Omo Adanu, abeg Bleep off my mention.
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by toplinetrtrend: 12:02am On Mar 13, 2021
Nychillax:

See this Omo Ofo, na ur father be Islamic terrorist... Oloribruku, u better go back to primary school if ur parent waste money on ur basic education, werey Omo.... wats the population of Christian in the north in comparing to Muslim...Omo Adanu, abeg Bleep off my mention.

You are an Islamic terrorist. Even your comments show that you are a religion murderer waiting to be unleashed on those you call infidels.

You are an Islamic murderer, an Islamic terrorist.
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by toplinetrtrend: 12:06am On Mar 13, 2021
doffman:

If my religion is bondage grin, you will not be fighting for Dubai or Qatar visa .
You only attacked my Islam because you envy it .
You worship pastor because you pay him tithe and he used your money to runs his family why you continue to huzzle.

You that share your salary with your pastor are really in bondage . You yourself know you are in bondage .

I don't visit Dubai or Qatar. So, tell that to those who do that, not me.

There is nothing worthy of envy in Islam. You paint yourselves as murderers and terrorists. Why will I be envious of an organisation set up on deception and oppression. God forbid.

Thirdly, I don't worship pastors and don't even pay tithe. I am not even a salary earner.

Hope you can see how stupid you are now?
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by Nychillax(m): 8:54am On Mar 13, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

You are an Islamic terrorist. Even your comments show that you are a religion murderer waiting to be unleashed on those you call infidels.

You are an Islamic murderer, an Islamic terrorist.

I give it for u in double double since u think u can throw jabs.... Being a Muslim doesn't tantamount to being dull.
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by toplinetrtrend: 8:58am On Mar 13, 2021
Nychillax:

I give it for u in double double since u think u can throw jabs.... Being a Muslim doesn't tantamount to being dull.

You give nothing. You are only displaying that your religion is built on lies, deception, human right abuse and murder.

For example, how did you plant Islam in Kwara if not through murder and deception?
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by gozzlin: 8:59am On Mar 13, 2021
Yet muslim blacks are not allowed to marry Arab women. The racism against blacks by Arabs is nauseating. Hypocrotical religion!
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by toplinetrtrend: 9:00am On Mar 13, 2021
alasane:

Oga, even Muslims are involved in cultism and yahoo yahoo. You fell like an idiot when you link those vices to Christians alone. Only a cursed idiot will reason like that.
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by doffman: 9:37am On Mar 13, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

I don't visit Dubai or Qatar. So, tell that to those who do that, not me.

There is nothing worthy of envy in Islam. You paint yourselves as murderers and terrorists. Why will I be envious of an organisation set up on deception and oppression. God forbid.

Thirdly, I don't worship pastors and don't even pay tithe. I am not even a salary earner.

Hope you can see how stupid you are now?
Mr man , you will have hypertension grin.. So you typed all this useless Epistle.

Stop lying ! Tell me how much out of your money you paid to your pastor to enjoy while you keep on huzling

If Muslim is violent , those your Muslims neighbours would have harmed you since.

The fact still remain : you are still very stupid to believe your pastor and send him your money to enjoy while you are still jobless and huzzling grin
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by doffman: 9:38am On Mar 13, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

You call Christianity artificial religion. Yet, many of the things in the Quran are copied from the Bible

Yes , Christianity is an artificial religion , Everyone knows that .

How does Quran copies from Bible ? Is that what your pastor told you ??

If you want to learn Islam , contact me , I will teach you
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by doffman: 9:46am On Mar 13, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

How can I tolerate you when you are using your cursed religion to oppress helpless people?

grin

Who doesn't know that Christian are hypocrite who always shouting in the street to preach their useless and falsehood gospel in the be to gain more member and to have more tithe grin
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by toplinetrtrend: 1:19pm On Mar 13, 2021
doffman:

grin

Who doesn't know that Christian are hypocrite who always shouting in the street to preach their useless and falsehood gospel in the be to gain more member and to have more tithe grin

Yeah, there are so many fake Christians around and there are so many churches preaching false doctrines. Many Christians are hypocrites. You are right. I won't deny it.

What of you? Can you ever agree that there is rot in Islam? cheesy. I doubt it. cheesy. Your religion has so many decays, but you will never condemn it. Instead, you will try to cover it up. Doesn't that make you the worse hypocrite? cheesy
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by toplinetrtrend: 1:42pm On Mar 13, 2021
doffman:

Yes , Christianity is an artificial religion , Everyone knows that .

How does Quran copies from Bible ? Is that what your pastor told you ??

If you want to learn Islam , contact me , I will teach you

Your imams know that the Quran was copied from the Bible, but they will never tell you because they know you are an idiot that can be fooled easily cheesy.

The Bible was written several years before Islam came. So, Mohamed did not get Quran from any angel; he copied it from the Bible. cheesy.

If Christianity is an artificial religion, then Islam that copied the Bible must also be artificial. Or what do you think, dear Islamic terrorist? cheesy
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by toplinetrtrend: 1:50pm On Mar 13, 2021
doffman:

Mr man , you will have hypertension grin.. So you typed all this useless Epistle.

Stop lying ! Tell me how much out of your money you paid to your pastor to enjoy while you keep on huzling

If Muslim is violent , those your Muslims neighbours would have harmed you since.

The fact still remain : you are still very stupid to believe your pastor and send him your money to enjoy while you are still jobless and huzzling grin

If typing long comment can give someone hypertension, then it looks like you are also on the list of hypertension patients. cheesy. Hope you take your drugs, dear Islamic terrorist? wink

Looks like they also teach you self deception in Islam, aside from murder, bloodshed and human right abuse? cheesy

You, who turned the Quran upside down and claim that Jesus is not the one to come again, what does that make you? A cursed dunce and chief idiot? cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Drink Water According To Sunnah / Share Your Unforgettable Experience(s) That Brought You Closer To Allah / Which Islamic Name Would You Like To Give Your Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.