Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,130 members, 7,829,024 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Ruling On Racism And Tribalism - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ruling On Racism And Tribalism (10841 Views)

Islam and Racism / Ruling On A Woman Putting Her Picture On Social Media / Islamic Ruling On Blowing Oneself Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by doffman: 2:01pm On Mar 13, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

If typing long comment can give someone hypertension, then it looks like you are also on the list of hypertension patients. cheesy. Hope you take your drugs, dear Islamic terrorist? wink

Looks like they also teach you self deception in Islam, aside from murder, bloodshed and human right abuse? cheesy

You, who turned the Quran upside down and claim that Jesus is not the one to come again, what does that make you? A cursed dunce and chief idiot? cheesy cheesy cheesy

All what you have been saying is terrorist ; that was what they implanted in your head . Ask your self , what was the impact of all your shouting since . The fact still remain , Islam is my religion , you can go and die if you did not like ; what is your problem ?
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by doffman: 2:05pm On Mar 13, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

Your imams know that the Quran was copied from the Bible, but they will never tell you because they know you are an idiot that can be fooled easily cheesy.

The Bible was written several years before Islam came. So, Mohamed did not get Quran from any angel; he copied it from the Bible. cheesy.

If Christianity is an artificial religion, then Islam that copied the Bible must also be artificial. Or what do you think, dear Islamic terrorist? cheesy

You failed man . Do you want to learn about Islam ?

If yes , show interest , I will teach you and deliver you from what your pastors have implanted in your brain ; there is still hope for you .
Get it right to your brain , CHRISTIANITY IS AN ARTIFICIAL RELIGION CREATED BY PAUL .
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by doffman: 2:14pm On Mar 13, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

Yeah, there are so many fake Christians around and there are so many churches preaching false doctrines. Many Christians are hypocrites. You are right. I won't deny it.

What of you? Can you ever agree that there is rot in Islam? cheesy. I doubt it. cheesy. Your religion has so many decays, but you will never condemn it. Instead, you will try to cover it up. Doesn't that make you the worse hypocrite? cheesy

Islam is perfect . it is you that judge Islam with terrorism actions and we don't care even if you shouted of it till 100 years ; we all know you are jealous of Islam that was why you and your fellow people are attacking it with your bad mouth .

Christianity is very worst if you don't know . I attended missionary school, I know how they painted Islam black and how they use tricked to wanted to converted us to their Artificial religion.

Their plan fail .
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by toplinetrtrend: 2:26pm On Mar 13, 2021
doffman:

You failed man . Do you want to learn about Islam ?

If yes , show interest , I will teach you and deliver you from what your pastors have implanted in your brain ; there is still hope for you .
Get it right to your brain , CHRISTIANITY IS AN ARTIFICIAL RELIGION CREATED BY PAUL .

The only things you can ever teach are bloodshed, murder, terrorism and self deception. cheesy

Mohammed deceived you. Your imams will never tell you the truth. So, you will practice a deceptive religion for the rest of your life.

Islam came several decades after Christianity. The stories in the Quran are copied from the Bible's old testament. cheesy cheesy

Since Christianity is an artificial religion and Quran was copied from the Bible, then Islam is also an artificial religion. cheesy
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by doffman: 2:56pm On Mar 13, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

The only things you can ever teach are bloodshed, murder, terrorism and self deception. cheesy

Mohammed deceived you. Your imams will never tell you the truth. So, you will practice a deceptive religion for the rest of your life.

Islam came several decades after Christianity. The stories in the Quran are copied from the Bible's old testament. cheesy cheesy

Since Christianity is an artificial religion and Quran was copied from the Bible, then Islam is also an artificial religion. cheesy
Good to know Christianity is an artificial religion grin
Quran is not copied from artificial Bible . Get your fact right , stop listening to your pastor , come and learn and you will be set free from artificial religion bondage.
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by toplinetrtrend: 4:11pm On Mar 13, 2021
doffman:

Good to know Christianity is an artificial religion grin
Quran is not copied from artificial Bible . Get your fact right , stop listening to your pastor , come and learn and you will be set free from artificial religion bondage.

You are just doing Muslim without knowing the origin of what you are carrying about. Quran is a copy copy book. Mohammed deceived you. tongue

Simple Google search will tell you that.

You are already in bondage yourself. You can't deliver anyone cheesy . The beautiful thing about your bondage is that you don't know you are in bondage cheesy
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by toplinetrtrend: 4:16pm On Mar 13, 2021
doffman:

Islam is perfect . it is you that judge Islam with terrorism actions and we don't care even if you shouted of it till 100 years ; we all know you are jealous of Islam that was why you and your fellow people are attacking it with your bad mouth .

Christianity is very worst if you don't know . I attended missionary school, I know how they painted Islam black and how they use tricked to wanted to converted us to their Artificial religion.

Their plan fail .

Lolz. Perfect indeed.

One Alfa will say people should use juju, another will say it is sin.

If Islam is perfect, why is there division among you? Why are there Sunni and shutter Muslims? cheesy Why are you people still arguing till today about the death of Jesus Christ? cheesy

You don't know about Islam. You are just slamming your head on the floor and calling yourself a Muslim. You are just a misled Dumbo. tongue, a Dumbo in bondage!
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by doffman: 6:04pm On Mar 13, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

Lolz. Perfect indeed.

One Alfa will say people should use juju, another will say it is sin.

If Islam is perfect, why is there division among you? Why are there Sunni and shutter Muslims? cheesy Why are you people still arguing till today about the death of Jesus Christ? cheesy

You don't know about Islam. You are just slamming your head on the floor and calling yourself a Muslim. You are just a misled Dumbo. tongue, a Dumbo in bondage!

Your problem are too much .
Which church are you going to?
There are more than 500 churches with their different believe and confusions . Tell me another things .
If you think Islam is not good , why do you come to our page to comment ? It is glaring , you are pained and frustrated man with no job and still pay your pastor grin

CHRISTIANITY ARE IN BONDAGE WITH PAUL IDEOLOGY . WHEN YOU DIE , JESUS WILL EVEN TELL YOU HE DID NOT KNOW YOU .
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by doffman: 6:06pm On Mar 13, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

You are just doing Muslim without knowing the origin of what you are carrying about. Quran is a copy copy book. Mohammed deceived you. tongue

Simple Google search will tell you that.

You are already in bondage yourself. You can't deliver anyone cheesy . The beautiful thing about your bondage is that you don't know you are in bondage cheesy

You only know bondage and shouting terrorist grin

You have been programmed to do that . Your pastor work is really working on your brain
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by hardeytarhyour(m): 8:31pm On Mar 13, 2021
theMagnet:
na everything una dey rule
Is there a ruling for using Nairaland?
Yes
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by toplinetrtrend: 8:38pm On Mar 13, 2021
doffman:

You only know bondage and shouting terrorist grin

You have been programmed to do that . Your pastor work is really working on your brain

That's because your life is wrapped in bondage and you are an Islamic terrorist.

Now, go and do Google search and see how Mohammed (may piss be on him grin) copied your Quran from the Bible. Òpònú Ayíràdà. cheesy

Only a fool like you will believe Mohamed's lies. So, your destiny is in bondage.
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by hardeytarhyour(m): 8:44pm On Mar 13, 2021
SIONKPO1:
*But why can't Yoruba man be the Sultan
Why can't Yoruba,igala,ebira,ibo be the chief.imam of Abuja National Mosque

Abuja belong to Northern Part of this Country and there are qualified Personalities that can occupy the post of Imam so no need to appoint outsider, But out of Respect if qualified non Indigene of Abuja even non indigene of this country, He Can lead Muslims in prayer, It has happened, Non Saudi citizen has led Prayer in MAKKAH, hope you understand,.
And about Emir, I will ask you, Why not Hausa or non Yoruba become Ooni of Ife, Alaafin Oyo, Soun of Ogbomoso, Alake of Egba or why not Yoruba, Hausa or non Igbo/Ijaw/Benin be Igwe of Nnewi, Oba of Benin, Igwe of Awka etc. Why?
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by toplinetrtrend: 8:49pm On Mar 13, 2021
doffman:

Your problem are too much .
Which church are you going to?
There are more than 500 churches with their different believe and confusions . Tell me another things .
If you think Islam is not good , why do you come to our page to comment ? It is glaring , you are pained and frustrated man with no job and still pay your pastor grin

CHRISTIANITY ARE IN BONDAGE WITH PAUL IDEOLOGY . WHEN YOU DIE , JESUS WILL EVEN TELL YOU HE DID NOT KNOW YOU .

Yet, Mohammed copied the Bible and present it to you as Quran. And you are following it like a dumb fool. Don't you think your brain is deeply wrapped in bondage? cheesy
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by doffman: 10:12pm On Mar 13, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

Yet, Mohammed copied the Bible and present it to you as Quran. And you are following it like a dumb fool. Don't you think your brain is deeply wrapped in bondage? cheesy
Your assertion is like a drunkard statement sonit is useless.
We cant copy man made religion book Mr man . Come and learn Islam , I will teach you and you will be OK and free what your pastor for life .
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by doffman: 10:17pm On Mar 13, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

That's because your life is wrapped in bondage and you are an Islamic terrorist.

Now, go and do Google search and see how Mohammed (may piss be on him grin) copied your Quran from the Bible. Òpònú Ayíràdà. cheesy

Only a fool like you will believe Mohamed's lies. So, your destiny is in bondage.

grin grin
Why are you so pained , come down .

Let me increase your sorrow .

Now , Repeat after me :

I want to renounce Christianity because they have brainwashed me and I will like to accept Islam ....

Just say that , you will be OK and free from your pastor bondage .
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by SIONKPO1(m): 4:33am On Mar 14, 2021
hardeytarhyour:

Abuja belong to Northern Part of this Country and there are qualified Personalities that can occupy the post of Imam so no need to appoint outsider, But out of Respect if qualified non Indigene of Abuja even non indigene of this country, He Can lead Muslims in prayer, It has happened, Non Saudi citizen has led Prayer in MAKKAH, hope you understand,.
And about Emir, I will ask you, Why not Hausa or non Yoruba become Ooni of Ife, Alaafin Oyo, Soun of Ogbomoso, Alake of Egba or why not Yoruba, Hausa or non Igbo/Ijaw/Benin be Igwe of Nnewi, Oba of Benin, Igwe of Awka etc. Why?
Why can't Gbagyi's be the chief imam
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by toplinetrtrend: 11:48am On Mar 14, 2021
doffman:

grin grin
Why are you so pained , come down .

Let me increase your sorrow .

Now , Repeat after me :

I want to renounce Christianity because they have brainwashed me and I will like to accept Islam ....

Just say that , you will be OK and free from your pastor bondage .

Focus on the topic. Don't deviate to empty ranting. You are not a fool or are you? cheesy

Now, search Google to find out if Quran was copied from the Bible or not.

Mohammed didn't get anything from angel. He copied Quran from the Bible.

That's the issue. Focus on it. grin
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by toplinetrtrend: 11:49am On Mar 14, 2021
doffman:

Your assertion is like a drunkard statement sonit is useless.
We cant copy man made religion book Mr man . Come and learn Islam , I will teach you and you will be OK and free what your pastor for life .

Go and search Google and stop playing around like a foolish mentally retarded child.

Quran was copied from the Bible.

If you say Christianity is artificial, then you are saying Quran is artificial too. grin
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by doffman: 12:50pm On Mar 14, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

Go and search Google and stop playing around like a foolish mentally retarded child.

Quran was copied from the Bible.

If you say Christianity is artificial, then you are saying Quran is artificial too. grin

I will not go to google , it is your responsibility to show us how your artificial bible was copied.

What is there in Bible that Quran will copy grin
Your bible is artificial book written by paul.
Quran exposed your artificial and corrupted bible to us.
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by doffman: 12:55pm On Mar 14, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

Focus on the topic. Don't deviate to empty ranting. You are not a fool or are you? cheesy

Now, search Google to find out if Quran was copied from the Bible or not.

Mohammed didn't get anything from angel. He copied Quran from the Bible.

That's the issue. Focus on it. grin

You claimed something and you did not bring your evidence and you said I should go to google . can't you see you are fool and emptied brain.
You just be shouting what your pastor has programmed to your brain .

Show us evidence and I will show you many evidences that your artificial bible is corrupted .

Today is your pastor day , have you paid your tithe or you will pay your own by month ending grin
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by toplinetrtrend: 1:14pm On Mar 14, 2021
doffman:

You claimed something and you did not bring your evidence and you said I should go to google . can't you see you are fool and emptied brain.
You just be shouting what your pastor has programmed to your brain .

Show us evidence and I will show you many evidences that your artificial bible is corrupted .

Today is your pastor day , have you paid your tithe or you will pay your own by month ending grin

If you are not too mentally lazy, you will Google search by yourself. Mohamed copied Quran from the Bible. Stop being an idiot.

Focus on the discussion, Mr head slammer
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by toplinetrtrend: 1:17pm On Mar 14, 2021
doffman:

I will not go to google , it is your responsibility to show us how your artificial bible was copied.

That's because you are a lazy idiot, Mr Head Slammer grin

No wonder your imams are able to deceive you and stuff rubbish into your head
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by doffman: 1:36pm On Mar 14, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

That's because you are a lazy idiot, Mr Head Slammer grin

No wonder your imams are able to deceive you and stuff rubbish into your head
So you mean you don't have proof and you just listen to your pastor blindly and just shouting I should go and check google .
OK you are stupid go and check google to know how stupidity you are .

You must be fool and low-life

Christians and ignorance are 247.
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by doffman: 1:49pm On Mar 14, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

If you are not too mentally lazy, you will Google search by yourself. Mohamed copied Quran from the Bible. Stop being an idiot.

Focus on the discussion, Mr head slammer
Can't you see you are ignorant of your artificial religion ; who did this to you ?.
The burden is on you to prove yourself and see if I will not counter you with more proof why you are stupid .

Am so proud to be head slammer and bow down to my creator just like Jesus did and Muhammad and I pray to never stop till I die so what is your problem with that ? .

What about you , you are churchy strip dancer wannabe grin who dance to the tune of devil in the presence of your master call pastor .

Cant you see you are ignorant mofos grin
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by toplinetrtrend: 2:09pm On Mar 14, 2021
doffman:

Can't you see you are ignorant of your artificial religion ; who did this to you ?.
The burden is on you to prove yourself and see if I will not counter you with more proof why you are stupid .

Am so proud to be head slammer and bow down to my creator just like Jesus did and Muhammad and I pray to never stop till I die so what is your problem with that ? .

What about you , you are churchy strip dancer wannabe grin who dance to the tune of devil in the presence of your master call pastor .

Cant you see you are ignorant mofos grin

Focus, head slammer, focus.

Don't be a lazy idiot. Go and search Google for information on how Mohammed the pedophile , copied the Bible and presented it to you as Quran. Ọ̀dẹ̀ head slammer. cheesy
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by doffman: 2:15pm On Mar 14, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

Focus, head slammer, focus.

Don't be a lazy idiot. Go and search Google for information on how Mohammed the pedophile , copied the Bible and presented it to you as Quran. Ọ̀dẹ̀ head slammer. cheesy
Dancer wanabee ,
Since you are shouting google read this :

Do you know you are bastard Son?
Check google to dispute it if you are not bastard grin

Enjoy your google surfing grin
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by toplinetrtrend: 3:33pm On Mar 14, 2021
doffman:

Dancer wanabee ,
Since you are shouting google read this :

Do you know you are bastard Son?
Check google to dispute it if you are not bastard grin

Enjoy your google surfing grin

So you are also a bastardd?

Thanks for letting me know.

Now, back to the topic. Go and search Google for information on how Mohammed copied the Bible and presented it to you as the Quran..

Now, stop being lazy and get to work
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by doffman: 3:54pm On Mar 14, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

So you are also a bastardd?

Thanks for letting me know.

Now, back to the topic. Go and search Google for information on how Mohammed copied the Bible and presented it to you as the Quran..

Now, stop being lazy and get to work

Thank God you know you are bastard .

So you cant defend yourself with your fact .No wonder you have been brainwashed to believe Jesus can save you from your sorrow .

You must provide your proof and stop shouting google ; is your brain left in Google ; do you ask google when you wanted to pay tithe to your pastor ? Defend your self Mr man and stop displaying your ignorance in open forum.
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by toplinetrtrend: 4:20pm On Mar 14, 2021
doffman:

You call the Bible artificial book, yet, your pedophile Mohammed copied it's content and present it to you as Quran. Who is the fool here if not you?

Ọ̀de, Òpònú Ayíràdà.
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by doffman: 4:45pm On Mar 14, 2021
toplinetrtrend:

You call the Bible artificial book, yet, your pedophile Mohammed copied it's content and present it to you as Quran. Who is the fool here if not you?

Ọ̀de, Òpònú Ayíràdà.

Oponu olodo stop unnecessary talk , bring your fact and stop abusing . your abusing about Islam will not help you and cant still change the fact that Islam is the only way you can be successful in life and hereafter .

I can preach to you , just calm down , I will correct your brain with good knowledge of Islam to replace what your pastor has programmed into your brain.

CHRISTIANITY IS AN ARTIFICIAL RELIGION !

Just kiss the truth .
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by toplinetrtrend: 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2021
doffman:

Oponu olodo stop unnecessary talk , bring your fact and stop abusing . your abusing about Islam will not help you and cant still change the fact that Islam is the only way you can be successful in life and hereafter .

I can preach to you , just calm down , I will correct your brain with good knowledge of Islam to replace what your pastor has programmed into your brain.

CHRISTIANITY IS AN ARTIFICIAL RELIGION !

Just kiss the truth .

Looks like you have searched Google and discovered that what I'm saying is true. That's why you are ranting like an idiot.

You call Christianity artificial religion, yet, your Quran was copied from it. grin. You are simply saying Quran is also an artificial religion. I guess you are too dumb to understand that.
Re: Ruling On Racism And Tribalism by toplinetrtrend: 8:39pm On Mar 14, 2021
Lo
doffman:

Thank God you know you are bastard .

So you cant defend yourself with your fact .No wonder you have been brainwashed to believe Jesus can save you from your sorrow .

You must provide your proof and stop shouting google ; is your brain left in Google ; do you ask google when you wanted to pay tithe to your pastor ? Defend your self Mr man and stop displaying your ignorance in open forum.

Well done, my fellow bastardd. grin

Now, don't let your brain be lazy. Go and learn from Google how your Quran was copied from the Bible. grin. Islam, the copycat religion. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Share Your Unforgettable Experience(s) That Brought You Closer To Allah / Which Islamic Name Would You Like To Give Your Children? / Beware Of What Causes Behavioral Problems In Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.