Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram (33233 Views)

An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife / Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) / Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by Jungleluv5: 9:23am On Feb 28, 2021
Lori iro. Fowl no dey eat themselves oga
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by Pyhonist: 9:25am On Feb 28, 2021
If you had avoided embezzlement of money meant for weapons and hired intelligent people into the army, you wouldn't have been ambushed not even for once let alone three times.
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 28, 2021
you should hv been killed weyrey
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by manshoro: 9:26am On Feb 28, 2021
But you didn't die. Did you? Thank God instead.
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by ofiko123(m): 9:27am On Feb 28, 2021
We give thanks to God that you are still alive...
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 28, 2021
Your own soldiers were jubilating when you were removed yet you say Nigerians are not appreciative.
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by pennyland(m): 9:28am On Feb 28, 2021
I hope you have release the Las copral soldier that reported your failure to Nigerians,whom you order for him to be prosecuted, and has been under Lock hence then
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by glad7: 9:29am On Feb 28, 2021
Self glorifying because u survived 3 times. Many were then unlucky that they did not make to tell stories.
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by Bestmanwealthy(m): 9:30am On Feb 28, 2021
Dem kill u
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by Machinegun91(m): 9:31am On Feb 28, 2021
Another bokoharam patrons
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by Druss(m): 9:33am On Feb 28, 2021
You are not appreciative, Burutai. I pay my taxes regularly and hence your salary. Yet your military will not delay before you finish me.
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by muyis1979: 9:35am On Feb 28, 2021
God will punish this animal called Burukutu or whatever his miserable name
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by aalangel(f): 9:41am On Feb 28, 2021
Liar!
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by Thunday1005(m): 9:47am On Feb 28, 2021
So why are you appointed
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 28, 2021
Iamsofavoured:
And he is the cause of the way? Or are you saying he didn't fight gallantly?
Fight gallantly my asss. Or are u benefitting from their fake insurgents war too? their new million dollar money chest.

Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by Donchieli: 9:48am On Feb 28, 2021
Squad mate?

ND one na Major and the other Wing Commander {equivalent to Colonel} while there mate don reach lieutenant General

The lyf jst no balance
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by Masterchef(m): 9:50am On Feb 28, 2021
bunto:
3 pages of comments and yet not not one person is supporting Buratai or the Army.

The people do truly deserve the leaders they get!

Even soldiers jubilated, danced and fired shots in joy over Buratai's dismissal. So what's your defence for leadership failure?

1 Like

Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by Blakpot: 9:51am On Feb 28, 2021
bunto:
Anti government elements have taken over this platform...
Such a pity!

Look at this fascist.
Are u in this country sef?
Are u satisfied with the current state of things?

You don't think the govt should be held accountable for their actions inactions?

Everyone should keep quiet n move on like zombies; u try.

These are genuine voices of discontent from the masses the government exists to serve.

Its not some organized ploy with an ulterior motive against the govt.

If anything it's a true reflection on how poorly the government has performed.
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by oluwasegun007(m): 9:51am On Feb 28, 2021
Sabi those rubber stamp do gee you ambassadorial abi...

Who dem wan ambush before...me??
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by fayomim: 9:52am On Feb 28, 2021
Silly arse
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by Brushstrokes20: 9:55am On Feb 28, 2021
Arrant bullocks!
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by IgboWarlord(m): 9:59am On Feb 28, 2021
If Buratai see warfront,i die...Lying murderer....

1 Like

Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by Blakpot: 10:03am On Feb 28, 2021
bunto:
3 pages of comments and yet not not one person is supporting Buratai or the Army.

The people do truly deserve the leaders they get!

Oga! Ppl in their right senses don't reward or celebrate mediocrity.

Even in private organizations, a manager who performs poorly will be fired, not to talk of the Chief of Army Staff Nigeria; a nation with over 200 million ppl.

Haha! I didn't know I quoted u earlier. Ur definitely a troll. I come dey waste my time. Mtchew

2 Likes

Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by Masterchef(m): 10:04am On Feb 28, 2021
tnerro1:
This is just like a plumber complaining about his clothes being wet from the plumbing work he is doing or a shoe shiner complaining that the polish is staining his hands ...........spits

You can say that again!

Ask Buratai to tell us the number of times our soldiers were ambushed and scores of them slaughtered. We appreciate those soldiers he sent to their untimely deaths.

So, Buratai was going on his way 'jeje' and Boko boys came to disturb him. How silly and what a contradiction!

Meanwhile, in Chad, it was a whole president that led the siege and ambush on Boko Haram.

2 Likes

Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by omo1478(m): 10:06am On Feb 28, 2021
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by rovher: 10:15am On Feb 28, 2021
Edobabe20:
So bleeding whattt?? You for kpai sef , youre one of the biggest mistakes that has ever happened in this country undecided angry
Lmaoooooo i swear down.. Fuuny chic, him for kpaii himself abi, lool

1 Like

Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by Berryli: 10:16am On Feb 28, 2021
you should be appreciative that we have an incompetent president that allowed you to stay longer than necessary and being paid for being clueless and useless
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by davillian(m): 10:19am On Feb 28, 2021
If they can ambush you
Then nobody is safe......
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by ghettochild4u(m): 10:20am On Feb 28, 2021
Foolish man
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by Emitrustgod(m): 10:21am On Feb 28, 2021
Fake country with dead president to the illiterate animals claiming to be humans.
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by bigtt76(f): 10:22am On Feb 28, 2021
Was he not supposed to clear the sources of the ambush? Or what were we paying him and his troops to do? To be appreciated without working? angry

gistsmill04:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/nigerians-unappreciative-of-military-efforts-to-contain-insurgency-buratai/%3famp=1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Admits Electoral Documents Tendered By LP, Obi - Punch.ng / Saraki And His Beautiful Wife In Kwara State, Welcomed By Massive Crowd (Photos) / Wike lied.....he demolished my mosque - Asari-Dokubo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.