Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,562 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram (33231 Views)

An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife / Soldier Lay Curses On Buratai After Being Ambushed By Boko Haram (Video) / Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by jrusky(m): 10:24am On Feb 28, 2021
Sorry who is Buranta or Brutal pls? Is that a new snake specie or a newly discovered Chimpazee specie
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by skyblue4real(m): 10:30am On Feb 28, 2021
okay
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by Abbamasta(m): 10:31am On Feb 28, 2021
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by chiiraq802(m): 10:34am On Feb 28, 2021
If the ambush by Boko Haram had worked as planned.
I would have appreciated and praised Boko Haram.
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by Gesman: 10:38am On Feb 28, 2021
And you survive three times, hmmm you staged it jor

1 Like

Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by boom99(m): 10:40am On Feb 28, 2021
The curse wey una don lay on this guy is enough for him to commit suicide. Abeg make una no vex
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by Clintonchiedzie(m): 10:44am On Feb 28, 2021
A big disgrace to Nigerian military undecided[color=#770077][/color][img][/img]

1 Like

Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by hush15: 10:48am On Feb 28, 2021
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by JustCare: 10:56am On Feb 28, 2021
Oloshi... you thought it’s call of duty - video game
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by RuMiRgO1stSon: 10:56am On Feb 28, 2021
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:59am On Feb 28, 2021
ayenale1:
Guess buratai is now minister of works...

with the way this govt is heading, he might become minister for defence
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by Thazard(m): 11:00am On Feb 28, 2021
capatainrambo:
See this fool grin

cheesy
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by deboysben(m): 11:00am On Feb 28, 2021
We would appreciate u had it been u dead on the process.
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by Ekpekaycee: 11:02am On Feb 28, 2021
A man protected by a battalion of well equipped soldiers cannot be bothered by the number of times he is ambushed By bandits.
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by Oxtertee(m): 11:07am On Feb 28, 2021
Ambushe kee u dia. Useless general.
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by LaReinaa(f): 11:13am On Feb 28, 2021
This man should get out..
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by juman(m): 11:14am On Feb 28, 2021
They should have killed him.
Buratai committed genocide.

Nigerian generals are oloriburuku ole.
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by juman(m): 11:17am On Feb 28, 2021
How many decades this useless country would fight boko haram?
Borno state deserve to be an independent country.
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by Donedeal1(m): 11:21am On Feb 28, 2021
Truth of the matter is that you are overwhelmed by the enormity of your office and so can not meet up to your promise, the right thing would have been to just throw in the towel.
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by emapeteum(m): 11:25am On Feb 28, 2021
Really!!! Doing Nigeria great service by being responsible for the death of innocent Nigerian civilians and soldiers alike? Do we really have a conscience heart in this country or is it in our genetic makeup not to accept mistakes and say sorry when we are wrong? Nigerians with unnecessary pride
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by Lomprico2: 11:31am On Feb 28, 2021
idiot! ogun go kill your papa, kill your mama, kill all your entire generation con kill you join. Dan burouba, Dan iska!
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by Sonoyom(m): 11:38am On Feb 28, 2021
ThreeBlackBird:

Are you mad? What does your father do for a living?
You are the mad individual here because you actually don't know your who fathered you.

I definitely won't be giving you any further reply because it seems like you are part of those poorly trained urchins on this forum.
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by Cloud007: 11:50am On Feb 28, 2021
But non of your family members was hurt na.... Boko haram been wiping out entire generation of the vulnerables continuously for years now.
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by berbs: 11:52am On Feb 28, 2021
I don't get this oooo. It's that not why you're there Kill terrorists or get killed by them.
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by PlainSight(m): 11:53am On Feb 28, 2021
It's a little wonder they never shot up your BIITCH asss
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by TripleAkutigi: 12:00pm On Feb 28, 2021
Why Him no come talk for Himself
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by DimIsaac10(m): 12:05pm On Feb 28, 2021
Very reckless comments... Who is making all these people leaders?.
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 28, 2021
If they succeeded, one of Nigeria's major problems would have been solved. No apologies
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by ehiavbhichris: 12:21pm On Feb 28, 2021
Why didn't they kill you hopeless and shameful thief
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by sinola(m): 12:22pm On Feb 28, 2021
You were only ambushed and you are there talking. Some gave up their life and no one is even talking about them talk less of appreciating them.
You are only enjoying the largesse from military pause and frivoling around with every security protection... We will never appreciate you old fool.
We would have appreciated it if you had put in your life in the cause.

Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by smokeyupu(m): 12:24pm On Feb 28, 2021
You signed for the job... Others paid the supreme price...
Re: Buratai: Nigerians Are Not Appreciative; I Was Ambushed 3 Times By Boko Haram by King44(m): 12:25pm On Feb 28, 2021
Oga keep shut... You were doing a job you pledged to do and you couldn't even do it well, you should have been killed instead iranu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Peter Obi will Not Last If He Wins, He Will Be Impeached / One Year Old Fuel Queues In Abuja Disappearing - Deji Adeyanju Praise Tinubu / Ambode Suspends NURTW Activities In Oshodi, Bans Collection Of Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.