Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

She Gives Everybody But Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Gives Everybody But Me (3741 Views)

She Gives Me Anyhow I Want It / Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) / I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Gives Everybody But Me by Nobody: 1:50am On Feb 28, 2021
Hello peeps,

Wouldn't go into a long epistle. Doing it brief so as not take much time.

There's this chic in my street whom I've know quite for some time now. She flirts with probably almost every body I know.

Often times, gist emerge over booze as how many folks claim they've slept(drilled) her and how she's delicious yet insatiable.

Some claim she's a borehole while others claim she's the tightest virgin they ever had. Though these claims cannot be substantiated.

I'm very close to her and she seem something out of the picture they paint about her.

My problem: She tells me all I care to hear or know about and our relationship seems like we're dating but whenever I want a miracle so I can give testimony the following day like others always hit the brick. She spends all the time I need with me and sleep over a couple of times but Jerusalem? No!

I devised a plan to forcefully penetrate her someday but knowing I felt more attached to her than she seem to notice, I let it slide.

Stories about her sexual adventures from folks hurt me deep down cos I know I kinda feel something different for her.

Playfully, sometimes we talk about such issues and she always tell me to okay anybody before her to tell her if such things occurred.

I don't know whom to believe and I just want to know the right thing to do.

If I dey dull tell me, if I dey on track tell me.

Critics are overly highly welcomed cos I haven't felt ever what I feel for this acclaimed public entertainer.

Thanks

5 Likes

Re: She Gives Everybody But Me by Theboy21: 2:26am On Feb 28, 2021
Do you realize the word "Forcefully penetrate her" actually means Rape!?.....issorite cheesy cheesy

26 Likes

Re: She Gives Everybody But Me by Nobody: 3:53am On Feb 28, 2021
Theboy21:
Do you realize the word "Forcefully penetrate her" actually means Rape!?.....issorite cheesy cheesy

Yea, I felt like maybe she needed I prod harder but second thought I overrode my initial thoughts
Re: She Gives Everybody But Me by Odoogu(m): 4:06am On Feb 28, 2021
sometimes na borehole other times na tight virgin... na Your own confusion be that? I swear this life no balance.
bro, your something different feeling na Lust and you fit regret am, na y she dey avoid you.
the right thing to do is... face your life.

10 Likes

Re: She Gives Everybody But Me by Nobody: 4:30am On Feb 28, 2021
Odoogu:
sometimes na borehole other times na tight virgin... na Your own confusion be that? I swear this life no balance.
bro, your something different feeling na Lust and you fit regret am, na y she dey avoid you.
the right thing to do is... face your life.

Thought about it this way also... Maybe she don't wanna hurt me or she's afraid I might hurt her in the long run. I'm confused
Re: She Gives Everybody But Me by Nobody: 5:46am On Feb 28, 2021
She is keeping you for a special purpose. just be patient with her, and you will reap your reward when everyone must have finished eating.

22 Likes

Re: She Gives Everybody But Me by Nobody: 5:48am On Feb 28, 2021
justosee:
She is keeping you for a special purpose. just be patient with her, and you will reap your reward when everyone must have finished eating.

Savage

11 Likes

Re: She Gives Everybody But Me by lukui: 6:17am On Feb 28, 2021
up your game man,

package yourself, dress well smell nice, look well, drive car, chill with big boys and chics will chase you

add value to yourself

pxssy is not paradise na just 5 minutes, enjoy your life

13 Likes

Re: She Gives Everybody But Me by femi4: 6:41am On Feb 28, 2021
Don't rape her....make yourself sex appealing
Re: She Gives Everybody But Me by gregyboy(m): 8:05am On Feb 28, 2021
Treat her nicer, take her out, buy her something she like by bribing her conscience, then that very day ask her for it, she go open am for u, make u self swim

If that doesn't work which I doubt then go biological, go buy Spanish fly put for her drink, finito,

You b Bleep up guy self babe don't cum your house severely you never fit knack am,

You're just SIMple man

2 Likes

Re: She Gives Everybody But Me by mhktaryan: 8:37am On Feb 28, 2021
U shld b thankful, maybe she's carrying a disease nd didnt wnt u to contact it. On d other hand, u r jst a maga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Gives Everybody But Me by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 28, 2021
lol someone advised u to use Spanish flygrin
op kanyamata no cost natongue
Re: She Gives Everybody But Me by Csami(m): 10:15am On Feb 28, 2021
Sometimes things aren't as they seem. In my experience, people lie always but that many people can't be lying. So either confront her with what you've heard or kiss her unexpectedly. And if after she still remains unavailable being that she's a loose cannon as you described, just forget it. She's not into you that way until she catch feelings.

1 Like

Re: She Gives Everybody But Me by alphaNomega: 10:52am On Feb 28, 2021
OP you dey dull

1 Like

Re: She Gives Everybody But Me by rex444(m): 11:31am On Feb 28, 2021
Mustn't necessarily end in sex ma nigger... Sometimes U just have to look past all those and just have fun
Re: She Gives Everybody But Me by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 28, 2021
rex444:
Mustn't necessarily end in sex ma nigger... Sometimes U just have to look past all those and just have fun

Think so too... But she gets angered on seeing me with other girls
Re: She Gives Everybody But Me by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 28, 2021
mhktaryan:
U shld b thankful, maybe she's carrying a disease nd didnt wnt u to contact it. On d other hand, u r jst a maga

Never said I spend on her... MAGA
Re: She Gives Everybody But Me by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 28, 2021
gregyboy:
Treat her nicer, take her out, buy her something she like by bribing her conscience, then that very day ask her for it, she go open am for u, make u self swim

If that doesn't work which I doubt then go biological, go buy Spanish fly put for her drink, finito,

You b Bleep up guy self babe don't cum your house severely you never fit knack am,

You're just a, simple man

What's Spanish fly, how does it work and where can I get it?
Re: She Gives Everybody But Me by Slimslimqq: 12:28pm On Feb 28, 2021
lukui:
up your game man,

package yourself, dress well smell nice, look well, drive car, chill with big boys and chics will chase you

add value to yourself

pxssy is not paradise na just 5 minutes, enjoy your life
chai... odogwu, respect!!! u nailed it bro
Re: She Gives Everybody But Me by gregyboy(m): 12:30pm On Feb 28, 2021
AlmonDeLemon:

What's Spanish fly, how does it work and where can I get it?

grin grin...lol

Nor b me go spoil you, use goggle
Re: She Gives Everybody But Me by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 28, 2021
Foolish boy
Re: She Gives Everybody But Me by Shormiey(m): 12:46pm On Feb 28, 2021
Op ti je ẹfọ riro.......abi na ẹwà agbonyin......You better wake up she is not sexually attracted to you
Re: She Gives Everybody But Me by Cerebellum: 1:12pm On Feb 28, 2021
Chai!

Wich Kain Eleribu omo ofo ale jatitjati be this?

Ehnn....
Re: She Gives Everybody But Me by Lion26: 1:21pm On Feb 28, 2021
This Life No Just Balance... This Nigga Is Bothered on Used Pussy.. .. Soon You Will Step Out And Shout Nigeria Is Not Moving Forward.. Gawd.. Just Too Stupid For The Earth

1 Like

Re: She Gives Everybody But Me by vibbb: 1:26pm On Feb 28, 2021
Mayb you should improve your hygiene, you never can tell u knw.. Get nice perfume, look neat and smart.
Re: She Gives Everybody But Me by Telegram234(m): 1:31pm On Feb 28, 2021
SmellySperm:
lol someone advised u to use Spanish flygrin

op kanyamata no cost natongue
Bro bro.
I hail you...

Re: She Gives Everybody But Me by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 28, 2021
Telegram234:
Bro bro. I hail you...

Re: She Gives Everybody But Me by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 28, 2021
Telegram234:
Bro bro. I hail you...

Re: She Gives Everybody But Me by Living05: 3:02pm On Feb 28, 2021
AlmonDeLemon:

I devised a plan to forcefully penetrate her someday but knowing I felt more attached to her than she seem to notice, I let it slide.

Rapey vibes
Re: She Gives Everybody But Me by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 28, 2021
Just See Ur Life..... So, Dat 2moro U Will Bragging Abt It.

Re: She Gives Everybody But Me by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 28, 2021
Living05:

Rapey vibes

Lol... Alpha male things... grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy New Year / Why Don't Caribbean Men Circumcise / Nairaland Fake Millionaires Have Been exposed(proof)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.