Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,298 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

She Gives Everybody But Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Gives Everybody But Me (3766 Views)

She Gives Me Anyhow I Want It / Couple Marry After Medical Test Said Wife Can't Conceive; She Gives Birth (Pix) / I Will Fvck Your Wife If She Gives Me Green Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Gives Everybody But Me by candygist: 3:18pm On Feb 28, 2021
AlmonDeLemon:
Hello peeps,

Wouldn't go into a long epistle. Doing it brief so as not take much time.

There's this chic in my street whom I've know quite for some time now. She flirts with probably almost every body I know.

Often times, gist emerge over booze as how many folks claim they've slept(drilled) her and how she's delicious yet insatiable.

Some claim she's a borehole while others claim she's the tightest virgin they ever had. Though these claims cannot be substantiated.

I'm very close to her and she seem something out of the picture they paint about her.

My problem: She tells me all I care to hear or know about and our relationship seems like we're dating but whenever I want a miracle so I can give testimony the following day like others always hit the brick. She spends all the time I need with me and sleep over a couple of times but Jerusalem? No!

I devised a plan to forcefully penetrate her someday but knowing I felt more attached to her than she seem to notice, I let it slide.

Stories about her sexual adventures from folks hurt me deep down cos I know I kinda feel something different for her.

Playfully, sometimes we talk about such issues and she always tell me to okay anybody before her to tell her if such things occurred.

I don't know whom to believe and I just want to know the right thing to do.

If I dey dull tell me, if I dey on track tell me.

Critics are overly highly welcomed cos I haven't felt ever what I feel for this acclaimed public entertainer.

Thanks

You should know that boys lie alot. Especially if the girl no gree for them. Just take your time and u will poke her.
Re: She Gives Everybody But Me by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 28, 2021
vibbb:
Mayb you should improve your hygiene, you never can tell u knw.. Get nice perfume, look neat and smart.

Can't brag about my looks but to be sincere she vibes to it. She often tease me about how lucky my GF is... But I wan just queue my name too
Re: She Gives Everybody But Me by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 28, 2021
AlmonDeLemon:

What's Spanish fly, how does it work and where can I get it?
drugging a woman to sleep with her is rape.
Re: She Gives Everybody But Me by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 28, 2021
justosee:

drugging a woman to sleep with her is rape.

That's a no no
Re: She Gives Everybody But Me by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 28, 2021
candygist:

You should know that boys lie alot. Especially if the girl no gree for them. Just take your time and u will poke her.

She told me the two people within the vicinity she's slept with... But others still claim they've slept with her
Re: She Gives Everybody But Me by rex444(m): 4:15pm On Feb 28, 2021
AlmonDeLemon:

Think so too... But she gets angered on seeing me with other girls
don't matter , just let it flow
Re: She Gives Everybody But Me by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 28, 2021
rex444:
don't matter , just let it flow

Alright bruv. Jah bless

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Woman Plays This Game , Leave Her Immediately / Fear Women Oh.... / MEN!! Stop Being Like This For These WH0R£S!! Learn To HAVE STANDARDS!! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.