Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,482 members, 7,861,392 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:28 AM

If A Guy Do This To Your Only Sister What Will You Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Guy Do This To Your Only Sister What Will You Do? (2891 Views)

If She Is Ur Daughter/kid Sister, What Would You Do? (photo) / What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) / When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Guy Do This To Your Only Sister What Will You Do? by simple250: 10:57pm On Feb 28, 2021
gfon:
you came back from work and met your sis that way,what would be your actions?be honest.

To be honest,I will ask questions before reacting bro ....
Re: If A Guy Do This To Your Only Sister What Will You Do? by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 01, 2021
Nollywoodpikin:
If A Guy Do This To Your Only Sister What Will You Do?
We came across this ugly incident where a guy brutalised his girlfriend for allegedly cheat it on her.

Follow this link to join Millions of naija on this discussion

Source: http://onevoiceng.com/if-a-guy-do-this-to-your-only-sister-what-will-you-do/
His next nap will be underneath a 6fit ground angry
Re: If A Guy Do This To Your Only Sister What Will You Do? by Nobody: 12:58am On Mar 01, 2021
Nigerian men are wicked cowards
Re: If A Guy Do This To Your Only Sister What Will You Do? by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 01, 2021
Na to wait till matter settle, then one day like this just bust him head with padlock.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Aunty Is fine, Can U Date Her? / I Need A Male Dude To Share My Problem With / Man Left Speechless After Spotting A Lady With Gigantic Backside At Gym - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.