Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,835 members, 7,831,706 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Sunday Igboho: DSS Attack Was An Attempt To Assassinate Me - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho: DSS Attack Was An Attempt To Assassinate Me (19929 Views)

Dogara: There Are Plots By Some Operatives Of The Police To Assassinate Me / Chinechere Okoronkwo, Victim Of The NDA Attack Was Expecting His First Child / Olubunmi Adetunmbi On Sunday Igboho: DSS Didn’t Follow Due Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho: DSS Attack Was An Attempt To Assassinate Me by 1000angstroms(m): 6:12am On Mar 02, 2021
drlateef:

You are a liar and also ignorant. Islam cannot be painted by action of ignorant and violent people.
Am a liar and also Ignorant?
https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna11383819

https://www.nytimes.com/2006/02/24/international/africa/24nigeria.html

I guess the lies your imam learnt from your mohammed made you ignorant since your allah glorifies himself in ignorance. Those violent muslims are the real muslims cos they are following the quoran to the letter. Quoran is a terrorist handbook, hadith is a handbook and manual for rapists.
Re: Sunday Igboho: DSS Attack Was An Attempt To Assassinate Me by drlateef: 8:02am On Mar 02, 2021
1000angstroms:

Am a liar and also Ignorant?
https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna11383819

https://www.nytimes.com/2006/02/24/international/africa/24nigeria.html

I guess the lies your imam learnt from your mohammed made you ignorant since your allah glorifies himself in ignorance. Those violent muslims are the real muslims cos they are following the quoran to the letter. Quoran is a terrorist handbook, hadith is a handbook and manual for rapists.

Challenge me to bring forth the violent bible verses. I will give you loads of them. Did Jesus not say he had come to bring sword and war, and not peace? Did you not read that in your bible? Is that not why the crusaders killed Muslims in Jerusalem? Is that why American is invading Muslim lands and killing them in their millions?

Your pastor will never show you those verses, but they are there in your bible. The KKK rely on those verses to kill blacks and Muslims. The Lord Resistance Army use those verses. The Israelis use those verses to kill Palestinians. What else do you want to know?
Re: Sunday Igboho: DSS Attack Was An Attempt To Assassinate Me by 1000angstroms(m): 7:56am On Mar 04, 2021
drlateef:

Challenge me to bring forth the violent bible verses. I will give you loads of them. Did Jesus not say he had come to bring sword and war, and not peace? Did you not read that in your bible? Is that not why the crusaders killed Muslims in Jerusalem? Is that why American is invading Muslim lands and killing them in their millions?

Your pastor will never show you those verses, but they are there in your bible. The KKK rely on those verses to kill blacks and Muslims. The Lord Resistance Army use those verses. The Israelis use those verses to kill Palestinians. What else do you want to know?
Please for the sake of sensible argument, America does not shout allah kubar before invading any country and the reasons they give is that they are securing their interest or national security. They are not fighting a religious war to compel by force or sword to christianity. And for the jerusalem issue, with an open heart read your quoran and how the Israélites came to that place. It is right there but I know lieing is you peoples defensive mechanism when you have no facts. And which Jesus are you talking about? Is it the one that said that if your enemy slaps you on one cheek that you should turn the other or the one that said you should pray for your enemies or is it the one that said we should forgive 70x7 before retaliating?
Okay to show you the behaviour of Jesus as compared with your blood thirsty mohammed.

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them that despitefully use you; that ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven."
Matthew 5:44

Luke 6:27-30
27 “But to you who are listening I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. 29 If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them. 30 Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back.

Romans 12:20
20 On the contrary: “If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head.”

1 Peter 3:9
9 Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult. On the contrary, repay evil with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing.

So which Jesus are you talking about?
When you bring up bible verses remember that most of the old testament is for the jews who practiced judaism and they are not in anyway christians, christians are people who follow the teachings of Jesus Christ not judaism and the above passages that I showed you is the quality of Jesus unlike your blood hungry prophet that cut off people's head if they don't convert or rape their women if they don't convert.
The islamic terrorists am talking about say they are fighting for your allah, or what you guys call jihad or holy war to forcefully convert others who ain't interested in your archaic and barbaric religion that is rooted in violence, illiteracy, poverty, lies, child marriage, raping, covetousness, dirtiness, smelliness and every other evil you can think about but you see the Jesus there only represents love. Nobody fights for Jesus because he said we should leave vengeance to him whereas your allah as a handicap in a wheelchair with life support encourages you loafers to go about looking for infidels to massacre as if it will cure your mohammed and allah their madness.
Now, I'll still ask you, have you seen or heard of any terrorist group that shouts may jesus be praised before detonating their bomb vest to kill himself and others or to cause mayhem? But we all know that all terrorists that are muslims fight for their allah on life support by shouting allah kubar before murdering others.

The israelis are fighting your fellow muslim scums for self preservation since you guys threatened to wipe them off the earth and am happy how they are pummeling your mohammedian arses, remember the 6 days war that all your muslim arab imbec|les went to war against them and how they not only devasted your muslim brothers but seized very strategic lands from you guys and now all you guys do is shout and cry in victimization.
Re: Sunday Igboho: DSS Attack Was An Attempt To Assassinate Me by drlateef: 9:00am On Mar 04, 2021
1000angstroms:

Please for the sake of sensible argument, America does not shout allah kubar before invading any country and the reasons they give is that they are securing their interest or national security. They are not fighting a religious war to compel by force or sword to christianity. And for the jerusalem issue, with an open heart read your quoran and how the Israélites came to that place. It is right there but I know lieing is you peoples defensive mechanism when you have no facts. And which Jesus are you talking about? Is it the one that said that if your enemy slaps you on one cheek that you should turn the other or the one that said you should pray for your enemies or is it the one that said we should forgive 70x7 before retaliating?
Okay to show you the behaviour of Jesus as compared with your blood thirsty mohammed.

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them that despitefully use you; that ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven."
Matthew 5:44

Luke 6:27-30
27 “But to you who are listening I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. 29 If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them. 30 Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back.

Romans 12:20
20 On the contrary: “If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head.”

1 Peter 3:9
9 Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult. On the contrary, repay evil with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing.

So which Jesus are you talking about?
When you bring up bible verses remember that most of the old testament is for the jews who practiced judaism and they are not in anyway christians, christians are people who follow the teachings of Jesus Christ not judaism and the above passages that I showed you is the quality of Jesus unlike your blood hungry prophet that cut off people's head if they don't convert or rape their women if they don't convert.
The islamic terrorists am talking about say they are fighting for your allah, or what you guys call jihad or holy war to forcefully convert others who ain't interested in your archaic and barbaric religion that is rooted in violence, illiteracy, poverty, lies, child marriage, raping, covetousness, dirtiness, smelliness and every other evil you can think about but you see the Jesus there only represents love. Nobody fights for Jesus because he said we should leave vengeance to him whereas your allah as a handicap in a wheelchair with life support encourages you loafers to go about looking for infidels to massacre as if it will cure your mohammed and allah their madness.
Now, I'll still ask you, have you seen or heard of any terrorist group that shouts may jesus be praised before detonating their bomb vest to kill himself and others or to cause mayhem? But we all know that all terrorists that are muslims fight for their allah on life support by shouting allah kubar before murdering others.

The israelis are fighting your fellow muslim scums for self preservation since you guys threatened to wipe them off the earth and am happy how they are pummeling your mohammedian arses, remember the 6 days war that all your muslim arab imbec|les went to war against them and how they not only devasted your muslim brothers but seized very strategic lands from you guys and now all you guys do is shout and cry in victimization.

So, America has to shout Alleluyah! before we know they are fighting the course of Christianity? That’s very childish way of thinking. Your bible is replete with verses asking for destruction of lands, killing of women, children etc. I say challenge me to bring them out.
Re: Sunday Igboho: DSS Attack Was An Attempt To Assassinate Me by niggadee(m): 10:19am On Mar 04, 2021
gamapoy540:
They haven't done anything yet but the coward don dey piss for body. grin grin grin grin
Kanu is the biggest coward he japa like that confuse war lord

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

With Functional Refineries, Petrol Will Sell For Less Than ₦‎200 – IPMAN / Unemployed-Graduate Stabs Self To Death In Lagos / Obasanjo: "Buhari’s Refusal To Sign African Trade Treaty Disappointing"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.