Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,467 members, 7,850,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe (45116 Views)

Food Items Will Not Be Taken To West Until Fulanis Are Safe – Miyetti Allah / Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan / Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Fulanis Are The Greatest Danger To Nigeria's Unity’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by MENELIIK: 9:32am On Mar 01, 2021
zinizta:
.Faxxxxxxxxxxx.

Lagos was capital..
.Awolowo wasn't an army general to lead the Yorubas at war
.only mistake he made was helping the north in the war. .he should have resigned and remained neutral

Stop falling for the emotional blackmail from the Igbos, Awolowo did not cooperate with the northerners because there was no war between the north and Igbos rather a war beween Biafra and Nigerian and Awolowo was a Nigerian. The north NPC and Igbo NcNc cooperated to break western Nigeria into West and Mid west, heaven did not drop and you wont see Yorubas accusing them of doing it rather they see it as politics. Biafrans were already at Ore in present Ondo state before they got their ass kicked. The fulani people discussing food blockade are not making any sense, if you have three markets for perishable goods and decide to sell to just too, then the joke is on you

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by zinizta: 9:32am On Mar 01, 2021
Dpharisee:

The SE have paid a huge price with blood to make you see their point, let me post that picture that some Yoruba youths love posting here to taunt the Igbos

you understand that mentality was the consequence of them being attacked verbally by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu?
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by fydence: 9:33am On Mar 01, 2021
BKayy:
F*ck southern unity.
On behalf of reasonable people, we want them to teach Yorubas a lesson.
Even if it is for a year
So that they will start thinking properly

Seconded by...

4 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Dpharisee: 9:34am On Mar 01, 2021
DenreleDave:

Cowards... No wonder Azikwe became a slave to fulani balewa cheesy grin

See history repeating itself
Igbos have no dog in this fight, leave them alone. If they decide to join you will easily betray them when the dust settles like Awo did when he said if Ojukwu declares Biafra he will declare Oduduwa the next day but went and collected the position of Finance Commissioner from Gowon

3 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Studio247: 9:34am On Mar 01, 2021
That's is the plan
Soon northern Muslims will take over this country if care is not taking

They have an agenda and they will never see the evil that their brothers Fulani s are doing to others.

If the East and the west are facing this imagine what the Christians in their mist have been enduring
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by jimyjames(m): 9:35am On Mar 01, 2021
BigDick70inch:

And what was his offence
Telling northerners he would have his people separated from Nigeria too,right??
Joining the northerners to fight us, he was the right had man of general Gowon, he was the one that suggested a blockage to starve biafrans children, he was the one that suggested the Nigerian pound be changed in other for biafrans not to use the Nigerian pounds in the eastern banks to buy weapons, so you see he participated in the war same way Benjamin adekunle did or any other yoruba did

5 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Redcrafton: 9:36am On Mar 01, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

So Awolowo, a civilian, could have overridden the decisions of the Supreme Military Council?
Even Osinbajo in a civilian dispensation is utterly useless to the current food blockage from the North,
Very soon you would claim Yorubas through Osinbajo proscribed ipob and killed them

You were not born then and history is banned in Nigeria, so how would you learn?

Awolowo was the arrow head in Gowon's government.

Who said ALL IS FAIR IN WAR?

Gowon or the SMC?

If the SW leaders had genuinely gone to the East and try to settle this issue, may be the two regions would have come together, but as you can see, the two tribes are apart, as the animosity is still there.

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by zinizta: 9:37am On Mar 01, 2021
jimyjames:

Ironsi was not a biafran but a Nigerian head of state who was killed in a counter coup

Banjo and the other yoruba man who was among the nzeogwu coup plotters were the only yoruba Commanders in Biafra, and they were all there as prisoners, not like they left Nigeria to join Biafra.

Banjo was a traitor he was given a mission to lead biafran troops through Midwest Nigeria to to Nigeria capital Lagos in 24 hours he abandoned the mission immediately he crossed the niger bridge remained in Midwest for 1 whole week plotting on how to bring down ojukwu, both him and the other biafran commanders under him were executed for abandoning the mission

and how did that contribute to the actualization of Biafra? ojukwu shot himself in the foot with that singular decision.

just so you know there were SS soldiers that fought for Nigeria against biafra... since you are in the game of brandishing people as traitors
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by zudozz: 9:37am On Mar 01, 2021
smelly lot!

I ready to dey drink tea, dey chop indomie for the rest of my life!

Make everybody dey him dey.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by jimyjames(m): 9:38am On Mar 01, 2021
MuchAdo:

The headache has always been yours and that of your fellow pigidiottts. Yorubas on both sides have since moved on and are okay with where they belong... cool

Afonja cowards grin you see why Fulanis will always torment you? Your people are currently refugee's in Benin Republic, to what end?

3 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Loveknitting: 9:39am On Mar 01, 2021
Kebbiprince:

There is nothing u have to block, the fulani control lagos ports and customs

No-sense

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Femeto: 9:39am On Mar 01, 2021
Kebbiprince:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/03/01/food-items-will-not-be-transported-to-southwest-until-fulanis-are-safe-miyetti-allah/%3famp

I'm part of miyetti Allah and our food blockage isn't affecting the south south and south east but only the south west until we're guaranteed our safety in the west. The other southerners aside south west can confirm we still have truckloads of food coming to them but for now no supply to the south west
That's your own loss.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Loveknitting: 9:40am On Mar 01, 2021
Kebbiprince:

There is nothing u have to block, the fulani control lagos ports and customs

No-senses

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by nairalandankrah: 9:42am On Mar 01, 2021
Sheriman:

This is not the right time of flashing back about the past let talk about what is currently going on now in Nigeria
But you're in another thread with another monika insulting ipob and kanu..
you guys think Easterners are daft people..smh

5 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Redcrafton: 9:42am On Mar 01, 2021
Oshigun:

I am never surprised at how vengeful and vendetta-driven you Igbos are. Dumb and naive Yorubas may be shocked now at your behaviour but not me.

This topic does not concern you at all. Rather than be circumspect and stay silent , watching only as other uninvolved ethnic groups are doing, you lot must talk to show the Yorubas who still see Igbos as good that you glorify in their discomfort and perceived suffering.

Personally I think this is God's intervention to show naive and 'dozing' Yorubas the many enemies we have let congregate at our doors while we were busy playing 'accomodators' and 'sophisticated'.

Have you lost millions yet?

Which discomfort are you about?

So you have not seen your people posting gory images of the civil war on this forum?

How many enemies do you have?

Igbo's enemies where all the 230 tribes or so plus foreigners...in that war ....and it went for 3 years.

Can you match that?

7 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by pansophist(m): 9:42am On Mar 01, 2021
If this Fulani madness will facilitate southern unity, then it is a price I am willing to pay. I wonder how the Yorubas with their intellectuals, billionaires, and super smart folks cant just see the game the Igbos have seen since independence. Clearly, a case of being schooled, but not truly educated.

The day the Yorubas will go against their leaders that are stooges just like the Igbos did to Ekweremadu in Germany, they will hardly achieve independence. See how Ilorin is gone, and the Fulanis that they so fraternize busily encroaching in their landmass, and they still don't wanna break this damn zoo and realize their self-determination? Watch how some slaves will come to attack me and defend their Fulani masters. I will rather die on my feet with honour, than live on my knees under the control of nomads.

What a people.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by AutoRedux: 9:43am On Mar 01, 2021
MuchAdo:

Shut up!

The post just goes to confirm that Fulanis are having it tough in the SW while it's open day for them in the SE/SS.

Of course, SE has been a conquered territory since 1970.

Yorubaland will NEVER be overrun by Fulanis!!

We shall be okay.
Emir of illorin won't find this funny.

3 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Bimpe29: 9:43am On Mar 01, 2021
We have been saying this time immemorial that Nigeria is tightly sitting on a gun powder.

We are in dire need of an all inclusive, sensitive and sincere leader to cure and heal Nigerians of our heinous sickness in an effective manner.
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by koolkay01(m): 9:44am On Mar 01, 2021
Kebbiprince:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/03/01/food-items-will-not-be-transported-to-southwest-until-fulanis-are-safe-miyetti-allah/%3famp

I'm part of miyetti Allah and our food blockage isn't affecting the south south and south east but only the south west until we're guaranteed our safety in the west. The other southerners aside south west can confirm we still have truckloads of food coming to them but for now no supply to the south west

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by BastardWike: 9:44am On Mar 01, 2021
I can't believe this, are you kidding me? Fulanis have now moved from issuing threats to the SW to actually carrying them out shocked shocked You are threatening a whole region of starvation because they challenged you for killing and raping their people??

It has become audible to the deaf and visible to the blind that Fulanis don't see Yorubas as equals, rather they believe their relationship is that of master and slave.

I find it funny how they conveniently avoided SE and SS who they knew would have started issuing threats in return and backing it up with action. In this life, it is never good to be a coward and claim it's sophistication. Cowards are always objects of ridicule, humiliation and bullying.

Is there anything the Yorubas are doing or have done that the SS and SE haven't done? So ask yourself why they've singled out the SW for this severe punishment and humiliation grin grin

If the SW fails to retaliate in kind and immediately too, then they are done for! This is a classic case of "see finish".

If they try this rubbish against Igbos, we will go straight to Plateau and Benue, buy those foodstuffs ourselves, put them in lorries and transport them to the East but ndi ofenmanu will rather go behind to beg them to have mercy and lift the embargo and the cycle of master and servant relationship will continue.

What a shame!!

7 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:46am On Mar 01, 2021
Remember Azikiwe called Ojukwu a Rebel,
So it was Ojukwu vs the Federal Government which Awolowo for some weird reason decided to join,

How can you in all honesty call Awolowo the arrowhead of Gowon's govt! I doubt he could call airstrikes or enforce military blockades

Redcrafton:

You were not born then and history is banned in Nigeria, so how would you learn?

Awolowo was the arrow head in Gowon's government.

Who said ALL IS FAIR IN WAR?

Gowon or the SMC?

If the SW leaders had genuinely gone to the East and try to settle this issue, may be the two regions would have come together, but as you can see, the two tribes are apart, as the animosity is still there.
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by jimyjames(m): 9:46am On Mar 01, 2021
zinizta:

and how did that contribute to the actualization of Biafra? ojukwu shot himself in the foot with that singular decision.

just so you know there were SS soldiers that fought for Nigeria against biafra... since you are in the game of brandishing people as traitors
Ojukwu never shot himself in the foot by executing banjo, rather he saved himself from being killed by banjo, cause banjo was on a different mission when he returned from that failed mission in Midwest , he switched sides

Of course in any war there are always traitors which biafra had many, and banjo was one of them

5 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by stevenosa(m): 9:46am On Mar 01, 2021
Kebbiprince:

With what this man had said and seems to be doing, he should be arrested for economic sabotage. He is indirectly asking that the south West and south east to drink their oil and other resources that is available in their area. Some people are playing the music they don't know how to dance to.
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by AfonjaFirstSon: 9:46am On Mar 01, 2021
we Southerners should take it easy with Northerners, cos without North it will be difficult for us to eat certain fruits, such water melon, carrot and that one women dey use do something behind closed doors; what's the name again, Cucumber i mean to say.

Northerners are also important to we Southerners in one way or the other. let us all embrace peace and harmony in this our country. we don't need any fight at this point of time.

One Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by EmekaA125(m): 9:47am On Mar 01, 2021
Puloc:
Wat if those south westerners decide to block something u people need from going up north? wat will happen?
What's going to the North from SouthWest?

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Tranquillity360: 9:47am On Mar 01, 2021
Jackson105:

We are not talking about your father here.
Of course not about my father but about slaves and mastergrin grin
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by aryzgreat: 9:48am On Mar 01, 2021
MuchAdo:

Yewa people are political pawns in the hands of the governor. Too bad!

Will the situation in Ogun be the same if the governor were Akeredolu

These are the real Yorubas below:

https://www.nairaland.com/6437897/hunters-vigilante-kill-kidnapper-rescue

ESN is dead! Tell your cowardly governors to set up SE Amotekun.

I'll rather have a dead ESN that guarantees me good night sleep and free access to my farm than a govt backed Amotekun that a Fulani warlord wakil challenged to meet him in the forest and they never near there.

An Amotekun that shows muscle in arresting Naira Marley fans but can't confront the killer herdsmen is a useless security organization.

You can't have Amotekun and your people in Yewa are running to IDP in Benin republic. Your Oba are crying for help, while you have regional security outfit. Let them enter the forest and flush out the animals if they are effective.

Cowardly Amotekun should not be mentioned here again before I change am for u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by AfroKnight: 9:48am On Mar 01, 2021
Who will give up first?

Unless Buhari closes the borders to Benin rep, the SW can wait out this nonsense strike.

These Miyetti guys are just criminals and terrorists. They should stay up north where their excesses can be tolerated. Awon weere.
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by olaodun: 9:49am On Mar 01, 2021
This is the beginning of reality all the SW governors should mobilse all our youth to farm with tools and modern equipment to plan what we need we have the best fertile land with adequate rainfall and many big rivers to do irrigation . We need to have food security there nothing we cannot plant in SW we don't white elephant project like the airport etc . Amotekun should be in the farm to safeguard our youth

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by EmekaA125(m): 9:50am On Mar 01, 2021
OOzz:
Miyetti Allah dey talk trash. As long as they ve brought the battle to any part of the south, we shall reply them accordingly
They mentioned SouthWest specifically. There's nothing like South here. Yorubas should fight their battle alone and stop looking for a way to drag others into it. Shebi some of ur people are currently taking refuge in Benin Republic? Stand up and fight Fulani hegemony or remain a coward till eternity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 01, 2021
waledeji:
Mr Man stop disturbing us with these your childish designs, no same man would put this kind of childish designs in his house
From wat u wrote I deducted two things: U're a child and u're insane. Werey Confirm
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by osuofia2(m): 9:50am On Mar 01, 2021
how will our SW brothers now eat Kpomo na

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. / National Protest: Organizers Release Timetable For February 5th Protest / Woman Brought Mat And Pillow To Polling Unit, Davido Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.