Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,675 members, 7,851,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:41 PM

Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe (45124 Views)

Food Items Will Not Be Taken To West Until Fulanis Are Safe – Miyetti Allah / Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan / Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Fulanis Are The Greatest Danger To Nigeria's Unity’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Nobody: 6:23am On Mar 02, 2021
Zetty177x:

I'm very happy Buhari betrayed Yorubas the first time, and he bounced Tinubu from his office..only for you guys to give support in 2019. If not Sunday Igboho fighting for u guys, see how fulanis are messing Yorubas up... anyway, since u can't tell me what u guys will block to the North, I won't reply again...one thing when Nigeria disintegrates, South South n South East will be on side and South west will be with the North. Let's see who will progress then.. trust me, ur fulani friends will retrogress u people forever. While we will probably live Earth for u and be in Mars with our team

You Igbos are mainly illiterate hustlers and petty traders in the whole. Aside, raw hate for others, what else do you have going on in your thick skulls?

Oga abeg check the map of Nigeria before talking nonsense. Forget even the fact that 90% of Yorubas will reject forming a nation with anyone, especially Igbos and Northerners, how is it geographically feasible or sensible for the SW to form a Nation with the North before we even talk about the million other reasons why the move should be rejected outright? Dullard.
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Zetty177x: 6:35am On Mar 02, 2021
Oshigun:

You Igbos are mainly illiterate hustlers and petty traders in the whole. Aside, raw hate for others, what else do you have going on in your thick skulls?

Oga abeg check the map of Nigeria before talking nonsense. Forget even the fact that 90% of Yorubas will reject forming a nation with anyone, especially Igbos and Northerners, how is it geographically feasible or sensible for the SW to form a Nation with the North before we even talk about the million other reasons why the move should be rejected outright? Dullard.

U can see this thread is entering 20 pages... everyone is laughing at Yorubas... hahahaha..slaves..see where a** licking has brought u. Yorubas that fought on the side of the North to ensure that Ibos don't get their Biafra is now saying they won't form a country with North. 'Ironi'....una must partnership with them. What Ibos saw 50 years ago, u people refused to see after 60 years. U people are du.mb as ur masters. Arrant sla.ves...afonjas...

The country will be called 'Northern Afonjas of former Nigeria'.... I'm tempted to call you a fooll..but I won't..guess what, I'm not Ibo and I am an intellectual that can decipher

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 02, 2021
Zetty177x:

U can see this thread is entering 20 pages... everyone is laughing at Yorubas... hahahaha..slaves..see where a** licking has brought u. Yorubas that fought on the side of the North to ensure that Ibos don't get their Biafra is now saying they won't form a country with North. 'Ironi'....una must partnership with them. What Ibos saw 50 years ago, u people refused to see after 60 years. U people are du.mb as ur masters. Arrant sla.ves...afonjas...

The country will be called 'Northern Afonjas of former Nigeria'.... I'm tempted to call you a fooll..but I won't..guess what, I'm not Ibo and I am an intellectual that can decipher

Lol. Dont you mean vindictive and hateful Igbos alone are attempting to laugh at Yorubas? Many of you have contributed posts to show your butt is still hurting from your civil war defeat and clearly you want revenge against the Yorubas over that. Your attempt at the usual attache with others is dead on arrival here.

As it is, you vendetta-driven lot are disgraced with how the North have blinked first and now wants to open blockade to let trucks through to the South while Yorubas continue to dare them to keep the blockade in place for a year even if dem born dem well.

Unlike you Igbos who have nothing, and are parasitic leeches across Nigeria with the barren and most worthless homeland of any ethnic group in our nation, we Yorubas know what we mean to Nigeria. We know our worth and are very confident we are the best thing about Nigeria.

Upon your bragging, ask yourself why the highest number of Northern destitute and beggars are in the SW of Nigeria by far. The simple answer is that the Yorubas are far more charitable, accommodating, generous, giving of themselves, tolerant and inclusive than Igbos can ever dream of becoming. The Northerners themselves know this and will always realise they will lose out big time taking on the Yorubas.

Northerners , with a very large percentage of their population directly dependent on the SW far more than any other region in Nigeria, will lose on so many fronts yet we suffer nothing other than scarcity of Cows, tomatoes and Onions.

Go and work on your Biafra and SE because while you were busy hating, you also became blind to the fact Igbos were becoming a worthless people in Nigeria with nothing to offer anyone in their God forsaken ala Igbo. Nobody likes, support or exalt you guys. Look at how the world ignored your plight in Obigbo/Oyigbo to know Igbos should be doing some serious soul-searching rather than peddling hate against Yorubas.

Your hate of others is literally choking and killing you. You people will always cry in the end because your wicked and vengeful souls will always be disappointed to see Yorubas, despite your hateful prayers, soaring instead of stumbling as you wish to see badly. We know what/who we are and other Nigerians do too minus hateful Igbos.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/03/01/food-embargo-supply-more-foodstuffs-southern-nigeria-jukun-association-tells-middle-belt

He said, “All Nigerians need to thank the Yoruba people for their hospitality and kindness for hosting all tribes in Nigeria. So, they should never be repaid with evil.
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Solatium(m): 9:00am On Mar 02, 2021
Whytelyon:

grin grin

SA na God forsaken country? Mad Fellow.
Show me country way u don go make we see. Onye Nzuzu.

I think say u fit talk. Make i help you.

Ozu anuohia.

As for Certifications, Start from my signature, Then send an email make I show you my LinkedIn, Passports Visas and the rest, make your imbecility swallow your shallow mindedness.

Idiot.

So na SA be your topmost destination wey you go wey you come dey happy?
i was in Pretoria for just 7 days,i stayed in Cantora on pretorius street doubt if you can afford an accomodations around that area.
Been to other places too and those trips were strictly a holiday trip.
Bragging is for little minds like you,if not for say you talk pass your mouth o for no mention am.
Travelling is just a Normal way of life,there is no biggie about that,it is only a poor mind that see it as a status symbol,Chinese, Pakistani, Bangladeshi and indians full for UK wey dem no fit speak coherent english,they are so poor that you will wonder how they find themselves there,but to you because u dey shuttle between Drug infested South Africa and poverty stricken Rwanda you don arrive abi?

As for your certification i challenge you to put it here for people to see,so if you go theif person own the real owner go see you.
Idiota
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Whytelyon(m): 9:25am On Mar 02, 2021
Solatium:

So na SA be your topmost destination wey you go wey you come dey happy?
i was in Pretoria for just 7 days,i stayed in Cantora on pretorius street doubt if you can afford an accomodations around that area.
Been to other places too and those trips were strictly a holiday trip.
Bragging is for little minds like you,if not for say you talk pass your mouth o for no mention am.
Travelling is just a Normal way of life,there is no biggie about that,it is only a poor mind that see it as a status symbol,Chinese, Pakistani, Bangladeshi and indians full for UK wey dem no fit speak coherent english,they are so poor that you will wonder how they find themselves there,but to you because u dey shuttle between Drug infested South Africa and poverty stricken Rwanda you don arrive abi?

As for your certification i challenge you to put it here for people to see,so if you go theif person own the real owner go see you.
Idiota

Lol.

Ok, Certifications abi?

- CEH 10
- CISA
- Comptia Security +

- I have written several POC (Proof of Concept) on Malware Engineering / Reverse Engineering, using Cryptolocker as POC on how Rootkits are designed on x86 / x64 systems (defcon 2020 , South Africa), Coded a test Malware in C/C++ from Ground up, discussed about Botnets and its methods of infections.

- Talked about System Take overs SQL Injection and Designed a System take over tool in Python with a friend in Romania (Planning on going for the defcon meeting in Bucharest, Romania this year 2021)

Make I no talk Much, I sha no day waste time to talk to People way no know their Left from Right grin grin I say make you send DM make i show you, You day talk nonsense here full ear.

Carry your frustration one side. Hungry animalistic Fellow. I no day come online to Brag. grin grin

I know your Kind. Brag and talk nonsense on social media, thats who you are, Send DM na so so nonsense you day talk.

Animal.
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Solatium(m): 9:49am On Mar 02, 2021
Whytelyon:

Lol.

Ok, Certifications abi?

- CEH 10
- CISA
- Comptia Security +

- I have written several POC (Proof of Concept) on Malware Engineering / Reverse Engineering, using Cryptolocker as POC on how Rootkits are designed on x86 / x64 systems (defcon 2020 , South Africa), Coded a test Malware in C/C++ from Ground up, discussed about Botnets and its methods of infections.

- Talked about System Take overs SQL Injection and Designed a System take over tool in Python with a friend in Romania (Planning on going for the defcon meeting in Bucharest, Romania this year 2021)

Make I no talk Much, I sha no day waste time to talk to People way no know their Left from Right grin grin I say make you send DM make i show you, You day talk nonsense here full ear.

Carry your frustration one side. Hungry animalistic Fellow. I no day come online to Brag. grin grin

I know your Kind. Brag and talk nonsense on social media, thats who you are, Send DM na so so nonsense you day talk.

Animal.

I don't need to DM you,we aren't friends,so why should I? Post your certification na him i talk you dey write Epistle who is interested in what you downloaded?

Even at this,i am happy to tell you this ain't your writing,this copy and paste wey you do no gree align with your profile,the diction is damn more sophisticated to what you have been writing all along.

Post your Cisco badge ID number here make people look you up,no take copy and paste fool yahself
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Whytelyon(m): 9:59am On Mar 02, 2021
Solatium:

I don't need to DM you,we aren't friends,so why should I? Post your certification na him i talk you dey write Epistle who is interested in what you downloaded?

Even at this,i am happy to tell you this ain't your writing,this copy and paste wey you do no gree align with your profile,the diction is damn more sophisticated to what you have been writing all along.

Post your Cisco badge ID number here make people look you up,no take copy and paste fool yahself

grin

Take care oga. I get better things to do with my time, Send DM, Make I show you proof u no gree.

Take care. grin
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:02am On Mar 02, 2021
Whytelyon:

Show us na.

Baba rẹ aṣiwere jẹ dunce kan. You hear me, that your useless father is the one you call a dunce.
Show us where Abriba day chop human being , you come here to denigrate a tribe. Typical yoruba bigot.

If them leave you now, na white and green you go wear, day smoke weed up and down. Come here day talk nonsense of a whole tribe.

Eranko ti ko wulo. Very useless animalistic Animal.

God punish you.

What language is this again, Ewu ?
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Solatium(m): 10:18am On Mar 02, 2021
Whytelyon:

grin

Take care oga. I get better things to do with my time, Send DM, Make I show you proof u no gree.

Take care. grin

Hope you have learned a valuable lesson that not everyone on Nairaland is non entity,keep a low profile, people will always find out who you are.
I have figured out people here who are not braggard, people who have achieved,not those who come online to yell out their profession and Destinations they have traveled,in 99% of the time they are always fake.
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Akanbiedu(m): 10:24am On Mar 02, 2021
DedeNkem:
Yorubas deserve every bit of sh't the Fulanis throw at them!

Your Northern slave masters murdered MKO and you still supported them politically to keep them in power.

Your slave masters are now using the same idea of food blockage (invented by Awolowo against the Igbos during the civil war) to deal with you minions today!!

I am very sure that you dumb Yoruba northern slaves will still help your Fulani masters in the next election!!

Until yorubas learn from their historical mistakes and realize they're been used by the Fulanis, their slavery won't continue!

Idiot, na Yoruba dey plan to be VP to Northerner.
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Asswipemod: 1:33pm On Mar 02, 2021
Zetty177x:

I'm very happy Buhari betrayed Yorubas the first time, and he bounced Tinubu from his office..only for you guys to give support in 2019. If not Sunday Igboho fighting for u guys, see how fulanis are messing Yorubas up... anyway, since u can't tell me what u guys will block to the North, I won't reply again...one thing when Nigeria disintegrates, South South n South East will be on side and South west will be with the North. Let's see who will progress then.. trust me, ur fulani friends will retrogress u people forever. While we will probably live Earth for u and be in Mars with our team.

Yorubas should continue a** licking the fulanis....the Yorubas don't see themselves as anything hence this sort of licking

Your views are infantile and I see that you hate to hear the truth.. But as long as you continue to post untrue and hateful things about the Yorubas i will continue to respond in truth and fairness as a representative of the people.
Yorubas do not need any excess luggage when the country breaks up, hence no stupi.d partnership with any formal constituents of Nigeria like you are dreaming of. If Tinubu is your problem, face him because he doesn't represent the Yorubas in anyway.

Stay with Biafra all you want. Who cares? But we have never shyed away from the fact that we had always wanted to be alone because we are self sufficient. If you like go and live in Pluto. Who cares? I give you 1 year with SE; you will scatter like sawdust in a whirlwind. Anyway who cares about that too?
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by majamajic(m): 2:55pm On Mar 02, 2021
Prussian:

Answer the question and stop hiding like a coward.

I don't discuss off topic , questions should be based on topic
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by DedeNkem: 3:35pm On Mar 02, 2021
Akanbiedu:

Yorubas are used by the Fulanis to perpetuate themselves in power! That's a fact! And they're are also actively taking over Youruba lands!

Open your dumb eyes, idiot!
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by DCatt: 3:58pm On Mar 02, 2021
Dumb liar, you Igbos have voted Fulani in all the 15 elections or so in Nigeria except once in 2015 while Yoruba have only voted for Fulani twice in 2015 and 2019.

So who is the tool of the north? The Yoruba they have used 2x or the Igbos they have used 14x ? Oponu!
DedeNkem:

Yorubas are used by the Fulanis to perpetuate themselves in power! That's a fact! And they're are also actively taking over Youruba lands!

Open your dumb eyes, idiot!
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by DedeNkem: 9:51pm On Mar 02, 2021
DCatt:
Dumb liar, you Igbos have voted Fulani in all the 15 elections or so in Nigeria except once in 2015 while Yoruba have only voted for Fulani twice in 2015 and 2019.

So who is the tool of the north? The Yoruba they have used 2x or the Igbos they have used 14x ? Oponu!

Keep lying to yourself to feel good. Almost half of Yorubas are muslims. The Fulanis have already taken Kwara State and gradually taking more of Yoruba lands and key positions.

The rate Fulanis are enslaving you Yorubas, soon you'll suffer the same fate as the Hausas! Keep deceiving yourself!

Sunday Ighoho is, presently, the smartest Yoruba man because he's woke and understands what the Fulanis are doing to his people!
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Misfinestt: 2:08am On Mar 03, 2021
I am in need of a roommate in ilorin
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by eagleu: 2:52am On Mar 03, 2021
Miyetti are not crop farmers, the ones who be suffocated by unsold and rotten onion, tomatoes, and garden eggs.

Miyetti wants to control a market where they're neither buyers nor sellers. I guess when you are Buhari tribesman that is really all that matters these days.
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by eagleu: 2:56am On Mar 03, 2021
DCatt:

Still proud of voting Buhari?
Reflecting Yoruba people will be taking stocks now, not being childish about how many Igbos voted for northerners.
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by DedeNkem: 3:19pm On Mar 04, 2021
DCatt:

Have you read this yet? Open your dumb eyes to see what Fulanis are doing to you people. They're pushing you slaves out of your lands to become refugees in Benin Republic (one of the poorest country in the world);

https://www.nairaland.com/6443553/ogun-residents-now-sleep-benin#99594051
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by DedeNkem: 3:23pm On Mar 04, 2021
Akanbiedu:

Have you read this yet? Open your dumb eyes to see what Fulanis are doing to you people. They're pushing you slaves out of your lands to become refugees in Benin Republic (one of the poorest country in the world);

https://www.nairaland.com/6443553/ogun-residents-now-sleep-benin#99594051
Re: Miyetti Allah: No Food Supply To South-West Until Fulanis Are Safe by Viraltrends123: 5:28am On Dec 23, 2021
Ayomi90:

Unna dey go school for East? U better say d truth, u sell fanyogo nd ur popsi own a 4by4 shop in ojuelegba where he sell okirika.
cyber cafe graduate talking about school

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP / Troops Kill Scores Of Bandits, Recover Arms And Motorcycles In Kaduna (photos) / Why Tinubu Will Lose To Osinbajo In APC Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.