Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,940 members, 7,841,608 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Tribute To Late Victorian - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tribute To Late Victorian (204 Views)

In Loving Memory Of Victorian. / Tribute To Late Victorian / Is VICTORIAN Planning To Get Married this January? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tribute To Late Victorian by Vaiki(m): 9:20am On Mar 01, 2021
Hi Vivi, if I don't know anything at all I know you are hovering around this forum now and I have this to say to you.
From your first word to me here till our last pleasantries a week ago you always had a Stern influence on people around you.
You helped me get through a breakup which almost took my life but still you never took sides. Not with me,not with her. I admired this a lot.
You always adviced from experience and a willingness to see others do better than you which is very admirable.
Your growth is my growth,my growth is your growth as you always showed in your actions and intentions.
How did this happen? How did your growth suddenly stop this way? It is unbelievable but yet acceptable because we all live to die someday.
Sojourn well Princess,I still see your ever smiling face as you say everything is ok.
Rest In Peace my true friend.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Late Victorian by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 01, 2021
Wait a minute, Are you trying to say that Victorian, a member of this forum and an active member of the romance section is dead?

(1) (Reply)

"Accelerationism" Is A Conspiracy Of The United States. / ‘love Doesn’t Guarantee Success Of Relationships’ / Have You Ever Fought With Any Of Your Partner Before the?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.