Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,031 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Tribute To Late Victorian - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tribute To Late Victorian (2432 Views)

In Loving Memory Of Victorian. / Tribute To Late Victorian / Is VICTORIAN Planning To Get Married this January? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribute To Late Victorian by Vaiki(m): 9:26am On Mar 01, 2021
Hi Vivi, if I don't know anything at all I know you are hovering around this forum now and I have this to say to you.
From your first word to me here till our last pleasantries a week ago you always had a Stern influence on people around you.
You helped me get through a breakup which almost took my life but still you never took sides. Not with me,not with her. I admired this a lot.
You always adviced from experience and a willingness to see others do better than you which is very admirable.
Your growth is my growth,my growth is your growth as you always showed in your actions and intentions.
How did this happen? How did your growth suddenly stop this way? It is unbelievable but yet acceptable because we all live to die someday.
Sojourn well Princess,I still see your ever smiling face as you say everything is ok.
Rest In Peace my true friend.

16 Likes

Re: Tribute To Late Victorian by chatinent: 9:31am On Mar 01, 2021
Sorry for your loss.

Life like a mist,
Appears for just a day,
And disappears tomorrow.

All that we are,
Can quickly fade away.
Replaced with tears and sorrow.

I know you are trying to console yourself but she's not hovering anywhere. She doesn't need to be reminded to rest in peace. She is not resting in peaces.

She only answered the nature call of death we all mutually share.

When I lost my sister, I tried comforting myself with the resurrection hope.

She's gone in death.

But I assure you she can live again! Not by reincarnation, or any means of the afterlife, but by resurrection!

He will call, and she will answer.

May we all be strengthened with this hope.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribute To Late Victorian by fati2001(m): 9:32am On Mar 01, 2021
RIP

so beautiful.. first time I came across her picture (December 2020)i thought she was an Asian girl, immediately I fell in love with her. without chatting or seeing her one or one I knew she has a pure heart and also a sweet soul.

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Late Victorian by LoudLord(m): 9:32am On Mar 01, 2021
Rip princess
Re: Tribute To Late Victorian by adadike(f): 9:33am On Mar 01, 2021
Lalasticlala, this is a tribute to one of us, a nairalander.
What a beauty! Journey well my sister. This world is never our home. Rest in perfect peace till we meet to part more!
Ijeoma Victoria!
La n'udo my name sake
Re: Tribute To Late Victorian by wumi2017(f): 9:37am On Mar 01, 2021
Rip dear

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Late Victorian by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 01, 2021
Vaiki:
Hi Vivi, if I don't know anything at all I know you are hovering around this forum now and I have this to say to you.
From your first word to me here till our last pleasantries a week ago you always had a Stern influence on people around you.
You helped me get through a breakup which almost took my life but still you never took sides. Not with me,not with her. I admired this a lot.
You always adviced from experience and a willingness to see others do better than you which is very admirable.
Your growth is my growth,my growth is your growth as you always showed in your actions and intentions.
How did this happen? How did your growth suddenly stop this way? It is unbelievable but yet acceptable because we all live to die someday.
Sojourn well Princess,I still see your ever smiling face as you say everything is ok.
Rest In Peace my true friend.
if there is anywhere she is to hover it's definitely not this forum. A forum even in the thread created to announce her demise certain olofoes and oloshees chose to show how demented they are.
Even in death they didn't allow her rest in peace

She should go and hover in Canada or USA.

3 Likes

Re: Tribute To Late Victorian by chinchonglee(m): 10:12am On Mar 01, 2021
After all the gender wars here, you guys still care for each other

R.I.P sis!

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Late Victorian by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 01, 2021
chinchonglee:
After all the gender wars here, you guys still care for each other

R.I.P sis!
some na cruzzz bro

R.I.P beautiful

Re: Tribute To Late Victorian by Kobicove(m): 11:52am On Mar 01, 2021
R.I.P Victorian!

I hope her relatives have finally been located
Re: Tribute To Late Victorian by elpochas: 12:48pm On Mar 01, 2021
A Tribute to a late Nairaland member should Make front page.It should be like a Condolence Register.RIP Sweet lady,although we never crossed path on these Forum,i belive u were nice person.I Lost a young Lady friend yesterday of 22yrs.Just a scream of my head o and that was it.Its so sad seeing young people die.
Re: Tribute To Late Victorian by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 01, 2021
Rest in heavenly peace, Victorian.

I pray your beautiful soul is at rest and with the Most High.

Adieu.

5 Likes

Re: Tribute To Late Victorian by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 01, 2021
I thought it's a hoax... undecided
Re: Tribute To Late Victorian by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 01, 2021
Things happen in life, but that shouldn't be a reason for life not to go on LIFE GOES ON

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Late Victorian by ifytrik(m): 1:39pm On Mar 01, 2021
Can't still believe that this beautifull damsel is gone just like that, chai this life no just ballance at all, anyway r i p victorian.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Late Victorian by ifytrik(m): 1:43pm On Mar 01, 2021
MejiLoyon:
if there is anywhere she is to hover it's definitely not this forum. A forum even in the thread created to announce her demise certain olofoes and oloshees chose to show how demented they are.

is this your tribute to her?

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Late Victorian by At10tion: 2:17pm On Mar 01, 2021
Rest on dear friend. You'll be missed. What pull us apart doesn't matter The memories we had kept us together! Wherever you are, stay strong, stay sweet, stay beautiful!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribute To Late Victorian by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:48pm On Mar 01, 2021
❤️
Re: Tribute To Late Victorian by Lion26: 2:57pm On Mar 01, 2021
Hey Nigga You.. Yes You... Come Of It..

Death Is Actually Real Though We All Gotta Die. Either the right way or the wrong way.. we Gotta go... So Sad For her personally.. she doesn't accomplished is mission.. best known too are.. all you paying tribute gonna go someday.. you all will die... at too. the niggaz with the rip.. keep that too ya self.. no one is how is gonna rest.. are you. Rip Doesn't Mean He Will Actually Rest In Peace.. But why waste that though.....

Lion. �. ..
Re: Tribute To Late Victorian by Oturatetuala(m): 2:59pm On Mar 01, 2021
Rip young blood.
Re: Tribute To Late Victorian by mrfizy(m): 3:19pm On Mar 01, 2021
Death is within us,it will come the day it will come.May we regularly incline ourselves to the impermanence and futility of all things.
Re: Tribute To Late Victorian by debbydams(f): 3:47pm On Mar 01, 2021
RIP princess �

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Late Victorian by SaiRuiMall: 3:56pm On Mar 01, 2021
Rest in Peace.
Let's use this opportunity to draw closer to the Creator.
Re: Tribute To Late Victorian by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 01, 2021
Tribute of a SIMP grin
Re: Tribute To Late Victorian by Bluethong1(f): 4:28pm On Mar 01, 2021
Rip Princess
Re: Tribute To Late Victorian by 1F30M4(f): 4:52pm On Mar 01, 2021
Though our paths never crossed on NL but from what I've read so far, I can however say that you were such a nice and caring soul and you will surely be missed.. Farewell Victoria! Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord and let your perpetual light shine upon her, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Late Victorian by Erums(m): 4:53pm On Mar 01, 2021
Where is funmisticqueen?
Re: Tribute To Late Victorian by slimman007: 5:03pm On Mar 01, 2021
MejiLoyon:

God bless you...I am disappointed at the attitude of some people on this forum I believe most people saying negative words against her have not meet her for once so why exhibits such wicked attitude against your fellow human.Bible has sum it all that the heart of man is desperately wicked who can know it.There are lot of wicked hearts on this forum may our path never cross each other.WICKED SOULS
Re: Tribute To Late Victorian by Qatar2022: 5:40pm On Mar 01, 2021
Erums:
Where is funmisticqueen?
Resting now
Re: Tribute To Late Victorian by TheVictim01(m): 6:23pm On Mar 01, 2021
RIP to not only Victorian but any, since time immemorial. May you rest and flourish by the mercy of your Lord!!
Re: Tribute To Late Victorian by Erums(m): 8:22pm On Mar 01, 2021
Qatar2022:
Resting now
Who gave her work?
Re: Tribute To Late Victorian by Erums(m): 8:23pm On Mar 01, 2021
Qatar2022:
Resting now
Who gave her work?

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Call To All Romancelanders To Accept My Apology / How Simps Give Girls Attention On IG. (pic) / Do I Have Bad Attitude And Anger Issue?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.