Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,377 members, 7,861,040 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:55 PM

Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Kidnapping School Students Is A Lesser Evil - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Kidnapping School Students Is A Lesser Evil (27496 Views)

Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Require Money, Land Compensation To Stop Killings / Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Are Going Nowhere / Gumi: Bandits Won’t Drop Their Arms If They Don’t Feel Safe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Kidnapping School Students Is A Lesser Evil by Mosesvic11(m): 11:48am On Mar 02, 2021
This is too bad... This guy is making a lots of money for this government and this administration is too bias. Very bad
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Kidnapping School Students Is A Lesser Evil by Lashist(m): 11:49am On Mar 02, 2021
omenkaLives:
Of course he should be brought to book, alongside his enablers in Wadata Plaza and beyond. But foolish and idiotic mongrels like pdp supporters would still be those to march in the streets in protest against "the government clamping down on opposition". They did it with Zakzaky, they can do it even for shekau.
Now you agree pdp supporters are as stupid as you apc zombies that cant speak up...that's why zombie elements like you won't ever in your life reprimand the govt for not questioning gumi...let's hear you speak ill about terrorism for once cheesy. Dont forget it will be stupid of you to assume whoever does not support APC supports PDP...there are still humans with good conscience wey better than you
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Kidnapping School Students Is A Lesser Evil by IYANGBALI: 11:56am On Mar 02, 2021
Nigeria is finished
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Kidnapping School Students Is A Lesser Evil by Lashist(m): 12:04pm On Mar 02, 2021
omenkaLives:
Little wonder my comment cut you deeply. Idiots aren't difficult to spot when they rant and rave about stuff that ordinarily shouldn't cause any such reaction.

Bye.
Last time i called you stupid, you reported me...i told you you act so foolish...what shouldn't cause reaction??...that gumi said kidnapping is less evil??...people around you need to be careful of idiots in zombies clothing..when you find out someone doesnt support APC, it gives you troubles..when you know find out he doesnt support pdp, it troubles you more because you wouldn't know what you tell the person...
Bye

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Kidnapping School Students Is A Lesser Evil by fasho01(m): 12:09pm On Mar 02, 2021
What audacity.. It's obvious that there is more to this kidnapping that meets the eyes
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Kidnapping School Students Is A Lesser Evil by Heavensent01(m): 12:11pm On Mar 02, 2021
Gumi has reconfirmed the stereotype of non muslim calling all Muslims terrorist because no true religion cleric will publicly support, defend or be a spokesman to terrorist

this Sheik should thank God I'm not president, I would have silently delete him from the planet earth to save us from escalation of these bunch of lazy mental derange idiiots that him and his fellow Islamic terrorist is teaching false Islam in North

useless people
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Kidnapping School Students Is A Lesser Evil by mkpologwu(m): 12:12pm On Mar 02, 2021
paulemmy19:
This is not the Nigeria we dreamt of.

This is north Nigeria they dream of.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Kidnapping School Students Is A Lesser Evil by johhbekeboh09: 12:16pm On Mar 02, 2021
kennyify88:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/03/01/bandits-kidnapping-school-students-is-lesser-evil-sheikh-gumi/

With the way Gumi is going and talking anyhow e show say Awusa and Fulani people na animals
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Kidnapping School Students Is A Lesser Evil by izime55(m): 12:16pm On Mar 02, 2021
chai.... just imagine this. banditry is now an official business in my country.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Kidnapping School Students Is A Lesser Evil by yusluvad(m): 12:22pm On Mar 02, 2021
bjdon:
Kai!
Only in Nigeria, would anybody in the public domain open their mouth to utter such nonsense.
Gumi defending his business model! I wonder how much commission he makes from each mass kidnapping.
Lol grin grin grin
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Kidnapping School Students Is A Lesser Evil by redsun(m): 12:26pm On Mar 02, 2021
That is exactly a relatively fair ethical precept in a failed state like Nigeria. Politicians commit more atrocities than that by stealing everything that was that were main to keep the people alive and fruitful.

All he knows is retrogression, so kidnapping children to him is just part of the everyday business of survival in a rogue system.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Kidnapping School Students Is A Lesser Evil by Care4: 12:31pm On Mar 02, 2021
This man encourages banditry and one cannot say he is not a bandit sympathizer and anti-school person too.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Kidnapping School Students Is A Lesser Evil by MansoryMX(m): 12:34pm On Mar 02, 2021
paulemmy19:
This is not the Nigeria we dreamt of.

Some years back I turned down an opportunity of traveling to the US for this piece of garbage called Nigeria because I had hopes for the future. Right now! If I see Visa to Ghana! I go rush am embarassed

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Kidnapping School Students Is A Lesser Evil by Felabarmudia: 12:36pm On Mar 02, 2021
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Kidnapping School Students Is A Lesser Evil by kennyify88: 12:46pm On Mar 02, 2021
MansoryMX:

Some years back I turned down an opportunity of traveling to the US for this piece of garbage called Nigeria because I had hopes for the future. Right now! I see Visa to Ghana! I go rush am embarassed

Lol
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Kidnapping School Students Is A Lesser Evil by vikiphy89(m): 12:51pm On Mar 02, 2021
Yes o bandit kidnapping is a lesser evil, meanwhile ipob and protesters are the greater evil. One nijeria we muevee
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Kidnapping School Students Is A Lesser Evil by redsun(m): 1:04pm On Mar 02, 2021
MansoryMX:

Some years back I turned down an opportunity of traveling to the US for this piece of garbage called Nigeria because I had hopes for the future. Right now! I see Visa to Ghana! I go rush am embarassed

Relocate to a rural area if you are in the city and become a rational farmer. The good thing about the place is that it needs structuring by those with visions.

At the moment, it's a half-full - half-empty glass, depending on one's evolutionary perspectives and the tenacity to survive.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Kidnapping School Students Is A Lesser Evil by plaetton: 1:08pm On Mar 02, 2021
bjdon:
Kai!
Only in Nigeria, would anybody in the public domain open their mouth to utter such nonsense.
Gumi defending his business model! I wonder how much commission he makes from each mass kidnapping.
Defending his business model indeed!
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Kidnapping School Students Is A Lesser Evil by backnbeta(f): 1:09pm On Mar 02, 2021
illicit:
Until they kidnap his own child....
That's not part of the script na undecided
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Kidnapping School Students Is A Lesser Evil by Akanimoh113(m): 1:15pm On Mar 02, 2021
omoadeleye:
Mehn. They are now pampering the Norths to begin normalising banditry.

Sorry... About your Signature
Please I need a Phone shipped to my door step or my apartment
I'll pay on Delivery
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Kidnapping School Students Is A Lesser Evil by Brushstrokes20: 1:15pm On Mar 02, 2021
In sane climes, this irredeemable TERRORIST will be behind bars!....but unfortunately, this is the shithole!

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Kidnapping School Students Is A Lesser Evil by Olukat(m): 1:32pm On Mar 02, 2021
tutudesz:
Abeg Evil get type again Which crime come be greater evil undecided

Toyota will hunt you for this image grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Kidnapping School Students Is A Lesser Evil by tutudesz: 1:34pm On Mar 02, 2021
Olukat:

Toyota will hunt you for this image grin grin grin grin grin grin
The true is bitter
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Kidnapping School Students Is A Lesser Evil by AwesomeStormy00(m): 1:59pm On Mar 02, 2021
kennyify88:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/03/01/bandits-kidnapping-school-students-is-lesser-evil-sheikh-gumi/

If somebody in south east or south west say anything he or she is going to be arrested. But a clown shouting Allansnackbar in north can say anything that country is bleeped up.
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Kidnapping School Students Is A Lesser Evil by AwesomeStormy00(m): 2:02pm On Mar 02, 2021
vikiphy89:
Yes o bandit kidnapping is a lesser evil, meanwhile ipob and protesters are the greater evil. One nijeria we muevee

I think you ate on something
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Kidnapping School Students Is A Lesser Evil by xelly: 2:12pm On Mar 02, 2021
Now you see that Terrorist has face and the face is bold enough to speak in public.

Well planned Terrorism with division of Labour
Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Kidnapping School Students Is A Lesser Evil by MansoryMX(m): 2:27pm On Mar 02, 2021
redsun:

Relocate to a rural area if you are in the city and become a rational farmer. The good thing about the place is that it needs structuring by those with visions.

At the moment, it's a half-full - half-empty glass, depending on one's evolutionary perspectives and the tenacity to survive.

Rural area Fulani nor wan allow people generation rest and farmers wey dem dey kill anyhow na you dey advice me to go into. Na so you hate me reach!

Re: Sheikh Gumi: Bandits Kidnapping School Students Is A Lesser Evil by NickD(m): 2:35pm On Mar 02, 2021
kennyify88:

and I thought he was sensible. Very crazy comment coming from an acclaimed cleric.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Adesina Denies Endorsing MMM / Arewa Youths Give Osinbajo 10-Day Ultimatum To Arrest Nnamdi Kanu / Ekiti Executive Council Meets After Four Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.