Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,776 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:01 AM

RELATIONSHIP SAGA: Why Girls Must Leave The Rush And Go To Church. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / RELATIONSHIP SAGA: Why Girls Must Leave The Rush And Go To Church. (707 Views)

Relationship Saga! Advice Really Needed / After All This Pains You Want A Man To Be Faithful,Girls Must Collect(pictures) / Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RELATIONSHIP SAGA: Why Girls Must Leave The Rush And Go To Church. by Vikinatty(f): 5:26am On Mar 02, 2021
I just don't like the way some girls are drowned with the mentality that in a relationship, guys are their bank accounts.

Well, being in a relationship with someone is practicing marriage. Which means that both parties will have to join hands together to make things right, supporting each other and not leaving it for one person(guy) to do.

It is absurd and gross because such mentality can make her parents worthless and valueless.

That shit mentality can also make a woman be managed and not appreciated.

To my girls, remove that dirty mentality. It will not help you but destroy you and could make you miss your destined man.

Join hands with your partner to make the relationship work financially, physically, spiritually, emotionally and otherwise.
Re: RELATIONSHIP SAGA: Why Girls Must Leave The Rush And Go To Church. by harmargedon: 6:07am On Mar 02, 2021
You're beautiful.
Re: RELATIONSHIP SAGA: Why Girls Must Leave The Rush And Go To Church. by chinchonglee(m): 6:15am On Mar 02, 2021
The issue sef is that me as a man can't get married to a poor girl

1 Like

Re: RELATIONSHIP SAGA: Why Girls Must Leave The Rush And Go To Church. by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 02, 2021
No woman is meant to help any man financially,I concur with other things you mentioned but remove that financial support from it,our fathers never waited for our mothers for financial support hence the reason the present generation are all getting it wrong in marriage

1 Like

Re: RELATIONSHIP SAGA: Why Girls Must Leave The Rush And Go To Church. by lilvicky68(m): 6:50am On Mar 02, 2021
Nice one..but for the financial aspect they should not support us but themselves unless after marriage..all these girls start making noise after supporting you with 100# recharge card.. for me I don't need their financial support.

1 Like

Re: RELATIONSHIP SAGA: Why Girls Must Leave The Rush And Go To Church. by vikinatius(m): 7:20am On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
No woman is meant to help any man financially,I concur with other things you mentioned but remove that financial support from it,our fathers never waited for our mothers for financial support hence the reason the present generation are all getting it wrong in marriage

HELP NOT AN OBLIGATION!

Mutualism is one thing that prepares someone for the future and not individual dependence.
The earlier you get to know who love you, the better.
It is absolute wickedness to ignore a man in need.

2 Likes

Re: RELATIONSHIP SAGA: Why Girls Must Leave The Rush And Go To Church. by Vikinatty(f): 8:04am On Mar 02, 2021
lilvicky68:
Nice one..but for the financial aspect they should not support us but themselves unless after marriage..all these girls start making noise after supporting you with 100# recharge card.. for me I don't need their financial support.

As a woman u are making noise with the change(money) u gave to ur man.u are senseless
Re: RELATIONSHIP SAGA: Why Girls Must Leave The Rush And Go To Church. by lilvicky68(m): 8:13am On Mar 02, 2021
Vikinatty:

As a woman u are making noise with the change(money) u gave to ur man.u are senseless
Thank you
Re: RELATIONSHIP SAGA: Why Girls Must Leave The Rush And Go To Church. by ibkonekt(m): 9:04am On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
No man is meant to shelter a non virgin. Women openly celebrate wh0redom today. Our mothers in their days played their roles. Cooked cleaned raised kids etc. Women have lost any thing of worth, hence the reason why finance looks like the only thing measurable that they can "attempt" to offer.

Even our fathers of old would not marry women of today
Re: RELATIONSHIP SAGA: Why Girls Must Leave The Rush And Go To Church. by Sarcastic101: 9:11am On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
This is why you're not married
Re: RELATIONSHIP SAGA: Why Girls Must Leave The Rush And Go To Church. by Lion26: 9:18am On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
.. Hey You.. What Wrong wit ya brain though.. can help financially right.. fuvk you.. you gat no sense. no brain at... ask the mothers.. how they Maintain with there.. freaky hubby.. through thick and thin.. those old woman, you see with there fucking hubby.... deserve an accolades.. no the pussy head generation.. we are into.. you portraying.. Sex For Money Exchange.. Which You Are Among.. Stingy Pussy Head.. Can't Help Financially but can take from him.. the stupid simp.. you guys.. don't deserve a better.. stuff..

Still Wonder who the hell get married this era.. you gotta bang the pussy and move on nigga you guys are just for exercise though.... If The Real Nigga Need A Child.. Pay The Slut Keep In Contract. then after birth and contract end.. dispose the pussy head.. cos gat nothing.. of no used.. ..

That Why Wizkid And Davido Still Remain. The Real Nigga ..

Note... Don't Mention.. Me Cos Ain't Reply You Fool.. Why. would mention at first.. you must be mad.. nigga.. don't tryna Bleep with me..
Re: RELATIONSHIP SAGA: Why Girls Must Leave The Rush And Go To Church. by Vikinatty(f): 9:42am On Mar 02, 2021
ibkonekt:

No man is meant to shelter a non virgin. Women openly celebrate wh0redom today. Our mothers in their days played their roles. Cooked cleaned raised kids etc. Women have lost any thing of worth, hence the reason why finance looks like the only thing measurable that they can "attempt" to offer.

Even our fathers of old would not marry women of today

OK
Re: RELATIONSHIP SAGA: Why Girls Must Leave The Rush And Go To Church. by Vikinatty(f): 9:44am On Mar 02, 2021
Sarcastic101:
This is why you're not married
Wahala
Re: RELATIONSHIP SAGA: Why Girls Must Leave The Rush And Go To Church. by JOSH54: 11:36am On Mar 02, 2021
Zzor:
A WOMAN SHOULD BE HELP MATE TO HER HUSBAND, WHICH MEANS HELP MATE IN ALL THINGS. U CAN'T COMPARE LADIES OF NOW WITH OUR GRANDMOTHERS, HOW MANY OF THEM WENT TO SCHOOL AND WERE WORKING? THEY WERE FULLY SUPPORTING THEIR HUSBANDS WITH EVERYTHING THEY HAD. FOR MARRIAGE TO WORK, THERE MUST BE SUPPORT FROM EACH OTHER, I.E UR MONEY N HIS MONEY BELONGS TO TWO OF U
Re: RELATIONSHIP SAGA: Why Girls Must Leave The Rush And Go To Church. by PearlFid(f): 12:25pm On Mar 02, 2021
Lion26:
.. Hey You.. What Wrong wit ya brain though.. can help financially right.. fuvk you.. you gat no sense. no brain at... ask the mothers.. how they Maintain with there.. freaky hubby.. through thick and thin.. those old woman, you see with there fucking hubby.... deserve an accolades.. no the pussy head generation.. we are into.. you portraying.. Sex For Money Exchange.. Which You Are Among.. Stingy Pussy Head.. Can't Help Financially but can take from him.. the stupid simp.. you guys.. don't deserve a better.. stuff..

Still Wonder who the hell get married this era.. you gotta bang the pussy and move on nigga you guys are just for exercise though.... If The Real Nigga Need A Child.. Pay The Slut Keep In Contract. then after birth and contract end.. dispose the pussy head.. cos gat nothing.. of no used.. ..

That Why Wizkid And Davido Still Remain. The Real Nigga ..

Note... Don't Mention.. Me Cos Ain't Reply You Fool.. Why. would mention at first.. you must be mad.. nigga.. don't tryna Bleep with me..
hahahhaha this one nor normal oo
Re: RELATIONSHIP SAGA: Why Girls Must Leave The Rush And Go To Church. by Vikinatty(f): 1:14pm On Mar 02, 2021
JOSH54:
A WOMAN SHOULD BE HELP MATE TO HER HUSBAND, WHICH MEANS HELP MATE IN ALL THINGS. U CAN'T COMPARE LADIES OF NOW WITH OUR GRANDMOTHERS, HOW MANY OF THEM WENT TO SCHOOL AND WERE WORKING? THEY WERE FULLY SUPPORTING THEIR HUSBANDS WITH EVERYTHING THEY HAD. FOR MARRIAGE TO WORK, THERE MUST BE SUPPORT FROM EACH OTHER, I.E UR MONEY N HIS MONEY BELONGS TO TWO OF U

THAT IS HOW GOD DESIGN IT WOMEN ARE MEANT TO SUPPORT THEIR HUSBAND
Re: RELATIONSHIP SAGA: Why Girls Must Leave The Rush And Go To Church. by Lion26: 5:50pm On Mar 02, 2021
PearlFid:
hahahhaha this one nor normal oo
Hey you what ya problem.. for real.. I gat a lot shit too take outta the ladies.. though.... smiling ion smile.. lolzz hahahaha.. Not ma thing nigga

Stay Cool

(1) (Reply)

Outgrown Ring / Should I Give You My This Before You Marry Me? A Girl Asked / Lamentations Of A Battered Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.