Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Could You Explain If You Were My Pastor's Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could You Explain If You Were My Pastor's Wife (1669 Views)

I Had Sex With My Pastor / I Told My Pastor Wife That She's Hot / Me,my Pastor,and The Big Secret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could You Explain If You Were My Pastor's Wife by install4: 1:16pm On Apr 11, 2011
sitting at my right hand side, and my ankle muscle toughing your breast. what are you feeling and what are thinking? latter in the day how will you be living in the same house with me .

can you tell your mind to this. i will reply females respond mostly
Re: Could You Explain If You Were My Pastor's Wife by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 11, 2011
I think you are mad.
Re: Could You Explain If You Were My Pastor's Wife by install4: 1:20pm On Apr 11, 2011
i am not, this is real, i am telling you what happen, are you telling me you like if you were, let talk
Re: Could You Explain If You Were My Pastor's Wife by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 11, 2011
Get help.
Re: Could You Explain If You Were My Pastor's Wife by install4: 1:25pm On Apr 11, 2011
what are you saying by that "get help"?
Re: Could You Explain If You Were My Pastor's Wife by 2blunt: 6:36am On Apr 12, 2011
tpiah!:

[size=24pt]Get help.[/size]
[size=68pt]
SECONDED
[/size]
Re: Could You Explain If You Were My Pastor's Wife by Arosa(m): 11:09am On Apr 12, 2011
op, how can your ankle muscle touch her bosom while she sits by your side please explane. 
or do you mean elbow? undecided
Re: Could You Explain If You Were My Pastor's Wife by MMM2(m): 1:24pm On Apr 12, 2011
bros what did u install in ur empty brain.
Re: Could You Explain If You Were My Pastor's Wife by deniyor: 1:32pm On Apr 12, 2011
Another one of the Hot crazies.
Re: Could You Explain If You Were My Pastor's Wife by sweeti14(f): 5:24am On Apr 13, 2011
erm. . . . . . . i'm really lost here. . undecided. . nitori Olorun how does your ankle muscle touch someones kini?
Re: Could You Explain If You Were My Pastor's Wife by kpolli(m): 11:59am On Apr 14, 2011
how can " my ankle muscle toughing your bosom" me no understand oooo
Re: Could You Explain If You Were My Pastor's Wife by durobraham(f): 4:15pm On Apr 14, 2011
another 'ganja' inspired post. rotflmao!!!
Re: Could You Explain If You Were My Pastor's Wife by Arosa(m): 5:02pm On Apr 14, 2011
my ankle muscle toughing her bosom!? this one way to achieve that.

Re: Could You Explain If You Were My Pastor's Wife by durobraham(f): 7:05pm On Apr 14, 2011
ha!ha!ha!nice one Arosa

(1) (Reply)

What's Wrong With This Compliment? / Options / What Does It Mean When Someone Tries So Hard To Be Your Close Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.