Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,384 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Abducted Zamfara School Girls Have Been Released (pictures). - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abducted Zamfara School Girls Have Been Released (pictures). (28850 Views)

Bandits Release 75 Abducted Zamfara Residents / Abducted Zamfara Pupils Regain Freedom / Jangebe, Zamfara School Abduction: ‘Close To 550 Girls Are Missing’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abducted Zamfara School Girls Have Been Released (pictures). by bewla(m): 6:47am On Mar 02, 2021
naptu2:
Attention sicker bandits and bad Government
Re: Abducted Zamfara School Girls Have Been Released (pictures). by Farki: 6:49am On Mar 02, 2021
Ransome alert has arrived. Though happy the children are safe another one is coming next week.
Re: Abducted Zamfara School Girls Have Been Released (pictures). by nitoriolohun(m): 6:49am On Mar 02, 2021
Maxymilliano:
cool

You just have to give it to the standby tailors who are always on ground to deliver uniform attires to abducted school pupil's almost immediately after their release.

Was thinking I am the only one thinking in that direction...

Honestly this people aren't that smart and so annoying they are taking smart Nigerians for a ride...

Released by 10pm,boom 7am all of them are in same uniform...

Nigeria a country of the more u look the less u see...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abducted Zamfara School Girls Have Been Released (pictures). by aryzgreat: 6:49am On Mar 02, 2021
Jihad fund for ammunition cash out completed...... Next kidnapping cash out loading....80%

1 Like

Re: Abducted Zamfara School Girls Have Been Released (pictures). by Mohammedoba36: 6:49am On Mar 02, 2021
ngadaAwo:
thunder scatter Buhari inshia Allah amin
Thunder fire your father and mother idiot terrorist criminal idiot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abducted Zamfara School Girls Have Been Released (pictures). by premierlead: 6:49am On Mar 02, 2021
These people including the so-called governors are playing game with people's life. Look at that boy kill in Kangara, Niger state just because he was not ready to play along with their script
Re: Abducted Zamfara School Girls Have Been Released (pictures). by Adukpe19(m): 6:49am On Mar 02, 2021
Na wa o.
Re: Abducted Zamfara School Girls Have Been Released (pictures). by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 02, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
Good one!

May God Bless His Excellency, The Hard Working President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria, President Muhammadu Buhari...

May Thunder Fire IPOB Terrorists, Boko Haram Terrorists, Herdsmen Terrorists, IGBOHO Terrorists..

Zombie-on-Hibernation
Re: Abducted Zamfara School Girls Have Been Released (pictures). by Sagay212: 6:50am On Mar 02, 2021
Useless people acting their senseless drama. Bunch of illiterate cave people.
Re: Abducted Zamfara School Girls Have Been Released (pictures). by BanevsJoker(m): 6:50am On Mar 02, 2021
How do I apply for the tailor job? I can deliver uniforms too.

2 Likes

Re: Abducted Zamfara School Girls Have Been Released (pictures). by savageyoungboy(m): 6:50am On Mar 02, 2021
We did it!!! Yes we did!!!!

We told y'all that we were going to get a safe negotiations process, didn't we?
Next step is to recover the money we lost to payment of ransom.

Hurray!!!Hisbah is working

Re: Abducted Zamfara School Girls Have Been Released (pictures). by Greatcitydora: 6:51am On Mar 02, 2021
And they are always given a new sewn to match clothes to wear. That means, they already have their measurements. I tire for this country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abducted Zamfara School Girls Have Been Released (pictures). by benado2020(m): 6:51am On Mar 02, 2021
Imagine how Nigerians are being made to believe this carp of a scripted movie
Re: Abducted Zamfara School Girls Have Been Released (pictures). by ngadaAwo: 6:52am On Mar 02, 2021
Mohammedoba36:

Thunder fire your father and mother idiot terrorist criminal idiot.
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2

1 Like

Re: Abducted Zamfara School Girls Have Been Released (pictures). by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 02, 2021
Nigerians! We are not yet ready for good governance. When we are, all these sh..t will stop
Re: Abducted Zamfara School Girls Have Been Released (pictures). by ngadaAwo: 6:52am On Mar 02, 2021
Mohammedoba36:

Your dead father dey mad idiot terrorist criminal idiot.
rule 2

1 Like

Re: Abducted Zamfara School Girls Have Been Released (pictures). by ZUBY77(m): 6:53am On Mar 02, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
Good one!

May God Bless His Excellency, The Hard Working President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria, President Muhammadu Buhari...

May Thunder Fire IPOB Terrorists, Boko Haram Terrorists, Herdsmen Terrorists, IGBOHO Terrorists..

You are shameless.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abducted Zamfara School Girls Have Been Released (pictures). by Decodedp: 6:53am On Mar 02, 2021
Ishilove:
I don't understand this country anymore. Did these criminals bring several 911 trucks to the school to pack all of the girls to the forest? The mind boggles.

Abi are politicians using this as another means of siphoning money ahead of 2023 elections? It is not hard for them.

Nigerians made a big mistake voting Buhari in a second time because the man became senile sometime during his first term and is now incapable of ruling this complicated contraption called Nigeria. Impunity and lawlessness is now the order of the day. The black goggled one eliminated by the CIA in 1998 stated that when insurgency lasts more than 24hours, the government is involved, and he couldn't have been more right. Banditry, murder and insurgency is APC/PDP's gift to us.

What a shithole.

please wait for your transaction is processing.

transaction complete, please take your girls.

even ishilove don join the wailers club
on a low key.

Only Ngeneukwenu and the suya man with their numerous pseudo accounts remain

2 Likes

Re: Abducted Zamfara School Girls Have Been Released (pictures). by sirwhyteB(m): 6:53am On Mar 02, 2021
Kidnapping have become a very lucrative business in Nigeria these days. To crown it all Nigerian government has been given them a full attention via negotiation.
And you think it will stop very soon.
How much do you think you can give to a bandit, gunmen, bokoharam that will be enough for them to stop what they're known for doing.
Re: Abducted Zamfara School Girls Have Been Released (pictures). by Mohammedoba36: 6:53am On Mar 02, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Bro I'm from the North, and I can bet my balls that the state governor is deeply involved in this!!!

I wonder where they are going with this nonsense!!

But they should always put it at the back of there mind that There is God and the money they get form this will take them no where.

Fake news, you are a lier terrorist criminal idiot.
Re: Abducted Zamfara School Girls Have Been Released (pictures). by ngadaAwo: 6:55am On Mar 02, 2021
Mohammedoba36:

Fake news, you are a lier terrorist criminal idiot.
rule 2
Re: Abducted Zamfara School Girls Have Been Released (pictures). by neyorlmogzy(m): 6:55am On Mar 02, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
Good one!

I feel sorry for you
Re: Abducted Zamfara School Girls Have Been Released (pictures). by whytediamond(m): 6:56am On Mar 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Well played out scripts

Useless government

"Poorly played out script" you mean?
Re: Abducted Zamfara School Girls Have Been Released (pictures). by ukpahu(m): 6:57am On Mar 02, 2021
What a countree in my next life i will never be a nigeria.
Re: Abducted Zamfara School Girls Have Been Released (pictures). by LamidicownuBSS: 6:58am On Mar 02, 2021
grin
NgeneUkwenu:
Good one!

grin
NgeneUkwenu:
Good one!

Re: Abducted Zamfara School Girls Have Been Released (pictures). by Safyqueen: 6:59am On Mar 02, 2021
BlessedNuel:
Shey Checkpoints no dey the roads wey all dx bandits dey follow ni?

I don't understand all dx abduction drama

That's why you need to travel. Nigeria is as big as complex. So at any where, what you see happening is just because it's possible to happen that way there.
Re: Abducted Zamfara School Girls Have Been Released (pictures). by pickatyouu: 6:59am On Mar 02, 2021
Another massive cash out for the bandits.
Re: Abducted Zamfara School Girls Have Been Released (pictures). by Chuksyno(m): 7:01am On Mar 02, 2021
Ishilove:
I don't understand this country anymore. Did these criminals bring several 911 trucks to the school to pack all of the girls to the forest? The mind boggles.

Abi are politicians using this as another means of siphoning money ahead of 2023 elections? It is not hard for them.

Nigerians made a big mistake voting Buhari in a second time because the man became senile sometime during his first term and is now incapable of ruling this complicated contraption called Nigeria. Impunity and lawlessness is now the order of the day. The black goggled one eliminated by the CIA in 1998 stated that when insurgency lasts more than 24hours, the government is involved, and he couldn't have been more right. Banditry, murder and insurgency is APC/PDP's gift to us.

What a shithole.
who told you Nigerian voted Buhari on his second term? He rigged himself in there in name of another level

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Martin Onovo: Abba Kyari, Magu Are Products Of Corrupt Police System / Ado Doguwa Welcomes 28th Child, Wants Polling Unit Created In Family Compound / Despite Challenges, No Going Back On My Reforms - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.