Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,698 members, 7,831,178 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Abducted Zamfara School Girls Have Been Released (pictures). - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abducted Zamfara School Girls Have Been Released (pictures). (28848 Views)

Bandits Release 75 Abducted Zamfara Residents / Abducted Zamfara Pupils Regain Freedom / Jangebe, Zamfara School Abduction: ‘Close To 550 Girls Are Missing’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abducted Zamfara School Girls Have Been Released (pictures). by opportunities12(m): 7:01am On Mar 02, 2021
Maxymilliano:
cool

You just have to give it to the standby tailors who are always on ground to deliver uniform attires to abducted school pupil's almost immediately after their release.
grin grin. All is business
Re: Abducted Zamfara School Girls Have Been Released (pictures). by deeptechcool(m): 7:02am On Mar 02, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
Good one!

May God Bless His Excellency, The Hard Working President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria, President Muhammadu Buhari...

May Thunder Fire IPOB Terrorists, Boko Haram Terrorists, Herdsmen Terrorists, IGBOHO Terrorists..
Incompetence of your boss lead to this.
Your mumurity is legendary.
Re: Abducted Zamfara School Girls Have Been Released (pictures). by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:03am On Mar 02, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
Good one!

May God Bless His Excellency, The Hard Working President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria, President Muhammadu Buhari...

May Thunder Fire IPOB Terrorists, Boko Haram Terrorists, Herdsmen Terrorists, IGBOHO Terrorists..
Amen Amen Amen.

God bless your parents for giving us a Queen like you.
A woman of splendor and Valor.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abducted Zamfara School Girls Have Been Released (pictures). by LamidicownuBSS: 7:04am On Mar 02, 2021
WHERE IS LEARH SHERIBU

Re: Abducted Zamfara School Girls Have Been Released (pictures). by monajit(m): 7:04am On Mar 02, 2021
Something isn't right, here
NgeneUkwenu:
Good one!

Re: Abducted Zamfara School Girls Have Been Released (pictures). by Legendguy(m): 7:04am On Mar 02, 2021
They jus came back from excursion
Re: Abducted Zamfara School Girls Have Been Released (pictures). by gigfx: 7:05am On Mar 02, 2021
And upon all these catch and release, mr president, him v.p, senate president and all senators, house of assembly members, governors and all local govt. chairmen are all still collecting their salary o every month. They no fear God o say they are not working at all.
Re: Abducted Zamfara School Girls Have Been Released (pictures). by namedo: 7:05am On Mar 02, 2021
Thank God!

The nation should take security issues more seriously.

Well, if you missed free B-i-t-coin FREE coin Airdrop offers in the past, then please, you must not miss this one:

Argentas, like B-i-t-coin, is developing a future payment network and having some of their future global currency reserved for early adopters. Claim more than $340 worth of Coins today!
This is by invitation only and I have a limited number of invitations. Act fast as this invitation link may expire!

If you want to enjoy this FREE COIN offer, then don't hesitate to click on the link on my sigy below..

YOU WILL THANK ME LATER.
*Limited Offer..Click the link on my sigy now!
May God bless your hustle!
Re: Abducted Zamfara School Girls Have Been Released (pictures). by LamidicownuBSS: 7:06am On Mar 02, 2021
WHERE IS LEARH SHERIBU?
She has been forgotten

Re: Abducted Zamfara School Girls Have Been Released (pictures). by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:06am On Mar 02, 2021
This movie is hilarious. During the abduction the students will be packed in a trailer or so and driven to the bush and after government payment of Ransome part of the money will be used for executive cars to bring the kidnapped children home with so much fanfare. I hail for all you the characters in this movie. Next episode please

1 Like

Re: Abducted Zamfara School Girls Have Been Released (pictures). by vicayomi: 7:06am On Mar 02, 2021
Uyi168:
Make I drop this one before I go write this pmb test..

Bandits are using kidnapping to make money from government. Only God knows millions or billions of Naira paid to release those girls. Youths have no Job to do , bandits are sharing millions in the bush.

1 Like

Re: Abducted Zamfara School Girls Have Been Released (pictures). by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 02, 2021
Maxymilliano:
cool

You just have to give it to the standby tailors who are always on ground to deliver uniform attires to abducted school pupil's almost immediately after their release.

Stopeeeeeeeeettttt na

Don't make me laugh Abeg

1 Like

Re: Abducted Zamfara School Girls Have Been Released (pictures). by EmekaBlue(m): 7:07am On Mar 02, 2021
The problem is nobody is doing anything about this scam from d north. People just talk and rant online

Kai..shege banza damburuba

nigerians are powerless...govt have dem by their balls. Cant try such in Biafran land
Re: Abducted Zamfara School Girls Have Been Released (pictures). by Figolouis: 7:07am On Mar 02, 2021
Bandit don cashout
Re: Abducted Zamfara School Girls Have Been Released (pictures). by content208: 7:08am On Mar 02, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
Good one!

Do you know that you sound very empty? Yes you do. You are an intentional self deceiver. You love self deception with passion.
Re: Abducted Zamfara School Girls Have Been Released (pictures). by Morenikeji070: 7:09am On Mar 02, 2021
Volience region the northern full of volience things I rate una like mad
Re: Abducted Zamfara School Girls Have Been Released (pictures). by iamso9ce(m): 7:12am On Mar 02, 2021
This pattern of cashing out by the government no be here o, God is watching sha....
Re: Abducted Zamfara School Girls Have Been Released (pictures). by Never4getU: 7:12am On Mar 02, 2021
GOSH!!!

ALL THESE AUDIO KIDNAP AND IMMEDIATE RELEASE IS ANNOYING.

THIS MELODRAMA WON'T STOP SOON...WHAT WE CAN DO FROM THE SOUTH IS TO SEEK FOR DISINTEGRATION OF THIS COUNTRY.

I THINK THIS A NEW CORRUPTION SYNDROME, JUST LIKE BOOK HARAM HAVE BECOME BRAINCHILD OF TOP BRATS MILITARY OFFICERS.

IM SEEK AND TIRED OF THE NORTHERN NIGERIA. THIS PEOPLE WON'T ALLOW US PROGRESS IF WE DON'T SEEK MEANS.

shocked

1 Like

Re: Abducted Zamfara School Girls Have Been Released (pictures). by Cammo: 7:12am On Mar 02, 2021
Maxymilliano:
cool

Which makes it look like a thoughtfully planned kidnap-and-release case. grin
Re: Abducted Zamfara School Girls Have Been Released (pictures). by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 02, 2021
Same script, different cast.
Re: Abducted Zamfara School Girls Have Been Released (pictures). by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 02, 2021
Mohammedoba36:

Fake news, you are a lier terrorist criminal idiot.
Bro, is Because your loved one hasn't been taken along kaduna Abuja road that why you are reacting this way....... Experienced is the best teacher they say and I pray you don't find yourself in such situation!

1 Like

Re: Abducted Zamfara School Girls Have Been Released (pictures). by fasho01(m): 7:14am On Mar 02, 2021
Maxymilliano:
cool

Asin, the tailors are the real mvp in all these abduction cases. After days of weks of negotiating the release of the abductees, it only takes the few minutes/hours between their release and arrival/showcasing and boom, the tailors have delivered.

They seem to be the only reliable tailors. Abeg I need their contact o

2 Likes

Re: Abducted Zamfara School Girls Have Been Released (pictures). by Stonewell: 7:14am On Mar 02, 2021
Somebody account have is smiling now.

1 Like

Re: Abducted Zamfara School Girls Have Been Released (pictures). by ken6488(m): 7:15am On Mar 02, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
Good one!

Shut up
Re: Abducted Zamfara School Girls Have Been Released (pictures). by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:15am On Mar 02, 2021
Shame on wailers grin
Re: Abducted Zamfara School Girls Have Been Released (pictures). by ken6488(m): 7:15am On Mar 02, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
Good one!

Releasing is not the issue

What will be done to prevent it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Check Out The Crowd At INEC Media Center / Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly / Peter Obi Spotted On Bourdillon Road Without Security Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.