Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,676 members, 7,851,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:53 PM

Do I remove This Baby? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I remove This Baby? (29687 Views)

How Can Someone Remove This / Lady Sream As Doctor Operate To Remove This Large intimacy gadget Stuckedin Her Vargin@ / How Do I Remove This Terrible Markings (pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I remove This Baby? by Kingstanding: 5:50pm On Mar 03, 2021
tommie1:
I have an issue bugging me and I need some serious advise because I have been very indecisive so far.

There is a lady I'm seeing. She came to my place a few weeks ago and we had sex, first with condoms and later without condoms.

However, I gave her some money to get postinor when she left for her place the next morning.

That morning, I asked if she got the drug when she called to say she had arrived home and she said "yes".

I called her again that evening to ask if she had taken it and she said "yes".

A few weeks later, she called to say she is pregnant.

As I later found out, at least according to what she said, she took the drug the next day after arriving at her home and not on that day she told me she took it. She gave some flimsy excuse as to why she did it but it does not matter anymore at this point.

At this moment, we are considering removing the baby.

While I have been very indecisive, she has agreed to go with whatever decision I take and has spoken to a doctor who will do it this Friday.

However, I am unsure as of this moment if I want to go on with this because even though I am done with uni, I do not think I have gotten to that point where I can shoulder more responsibilities.

I am self employed and somewhat financially okay but not in a way that I can take care of three people, particularly a baby. I was okay as of 2019 until COVID came and turned my life upside down last year.

And believe me, I was really glad I was not married as of last year because I went through hell. Serious hell. The lockdown finished me.

I am slowly recovering (very slowly) and still trying to figure my way out through life and rebuilding what I lost but I am afraid that having the burden of a woman and baby at this point may derail me.

And I really do not know who to turn to when I am unable to provide for the both of them.

What do you guys think? Do I go on with this or just let the baby be?
. Do not kill your future. Do you maybe that is a child that will be your strong pillar. Do you know that killing that innocent babe is a sin? My question is the lady in question can she stay with you for better for worse?

1 Like

Re: Do I remove This Baby? by PAPAPET: 5:56pm On Mar 03, 2021
Well, all said. My take is this. Whether the baby is yours or the pregnant is from another Man is not the issue now since you confessed you had the sex, and the lady said she's pregnant for you, start preparing for the task. To deny the baby to come to the world is most dangerous. You'll regret for life and face another charge before God.
Take heart and take up your Cross. After all, one learns better in mistakes than in achievements. Go for your wife and do the needful concerning bride price. God be with you in the new life. For more cancelling, you may call, message or chat me up on WhatsApp. (08033843822).
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Do I remove This Baby? by Cutehector(m): 6:16pm On Mar 03, 2021
tommie1:
I have an issue bugging me and I need some serious advise because I have been very indecisive so far.

There is a lady I'm seeing. She came to my place a few weeks ago and we had sex, first with condoms and later without condoms.

However, I gave her some money to get postinor when she left for her place the next morning.

That morning, I asked if she got the drug when she called to say she had arrived home and she said "yes".

As I later found out, at least according to what she said, she took the drug the next day after arriving at her home and not on that day she told me she took it. She gave some flimsy excuse as to why she did it but it does not matter anymore at this point.

While I have been very indecisive, she has agreed to go with whatever decision I take and has spoken to a doctor who will do it this Friday.

However, I am unsure as of this moment if I want to go on with this because even though I am done with uni, I do not think I have gotten to that point where I can shoulder more responsibilities.

I am self employed and somewhat financially okay but not in a way that I can take care of three people, particularly a baby. I was okay as of 2019 until COVID came and turned my life upside down last year.

And believe me, I was really glad I was not married as of last year because I went through hell. Serious hell. The lockdown finished me.

I am slowly recovering (very slowly) and still trying to figure my way out through life and rebuilding what I lost but I am afraid that having the burden of a woman and baby at this point may derail me.

And I really do not know who to turn to when I am unable to provide for the both of them.

it is her personal problem as she failed to heed to your instructions, whatever reactions that ensued after is for her to accept.

Even God punished Moses after he disobeyed God. Please be firm.
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by gbemishile: 6:40pm On Mar 03, 2021
you made the very vital mistake of not buying the postinor and giving it to her to swallow in ur presence.you gave her money but she probably spent it or used it late.
well u have to take care of the pregnancy till she delivers and then u can take the child for dna if u have doubt.
I no support abortion

1 Like

Re: Do I remove This Baby? by Blackdisciple(m): 7:36pm On Mar 03, 2021
Na wa ooo.
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by Goldbw122(m): 7:52pm On Mar 03, 2021
The baby is not yours it is too soon investigate her well.
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by BananaPeel(m): 7:58pm On Mar 03, 2021
tommie1:

Those telling you to remove the baby are children.
Keep the baby, nurture him/her and you will be glad you did.
If you like the lady, of course you do to have had sex with her, marry her(simple court marriage) and of course the paternity of the baby must be confirmed.
Don't be scared, you are ready for life now.
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by festusforchrist: 8:12pm On Mar 03, 2021
Marry her to avoid accumulating your sins, both of you should repent sincerely and the Almighty God....the head of every marriage will build your home and provide for your family.

There are open door that will not come except there is a woman in your life who will plan and pray your dreams to reality.
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by frozen70(f): 8:58pm On Mar 03, 2021
tommie1:

You were more concerned about removing it than telling us more about the lady in question

My question is, do you love the lady, as in you don't mind her having the baby

Or you guys just had sex and it resulted to pregnancy

Well, in as much as am against abortion, think twice and seek her opinion

Ask her questions like, what if she keeps the child and you guys never married, how will she feel
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by themanderon: 9:06pm On Mar 03, 2021
You should have considered all these before eating the fruit. Do not touch that baby. God will be very angry with you if you do. Go with her to a doctor and find out how old the baby is. One cannot fully trust today's ladies. If you are convinced its yours then congratulations, you are gona be a father.
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by Vikinatty(f): 9:17pm On Mar 03, 2021
kennyz247:
and sheikau of bokoram is also a gift abi?
Lol! he is a gift to bokoharam.
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by Eleojo99: 9:21pm On Mar 03, 2021
��
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by jimcaddy(m): 10:15pm On Mar 03, 2021
Baba why u shoot hot pap inside her nah. You for do withdrawal method. Why nah.
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by MufasaLion: 10:42pm On Mar 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Ogbeni op don't know what he is about to put his hand into
Bros Ogbeni remove am shaperly o
If you know you are not emotionally and financially buoyant....especially that financial buoyancy

That is how you will now bring innocent child into this gadmnnn world to be eating the food formation 0:0:1

As in no food in the morning, no food in the afternoon. Only dinner

Even dinner fit no sure grin
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by MufasaLion: 10:44pm On Mar 03, 2021
tommie1:

Damn bro!. You poured your seed inside. Deal with it fam
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by dorin27(f): 11:40pm On Mar 03, 2021
Gamer999:
But you gave her money for postinor, she confirmed that she bought it, also confirmed that she took it. Final verdict; you can't be responsible for her pregnancy. Only 3 things could have happened. 1}she lied that she bought the drug whereas she use it to buy data. 2}another guy got her pregnant. 3} na immaculate conception grin

God bless Sony interactive entertainment ;God bless the United States ;God bless Nigeria ;God bless Kogi state; God bless the good people of Okene
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 03, 2021
Op, She Isn't Telling D Truth. Even If D Pregnancy Is Real & 4 U, She Kept D Pregnancy On Purpose.
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by ubola: 12:12am On Mar 04, 2021
aaaaabbbbbccccc:
The baby might not be yours. 1 week, lol. Don’t fall for that trap bro
Wrong, 3-4 days before ovulation can actually cause pregnancy as spermatozoans gat ability to sustain 96hours in the female v-tin,be wise
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by calcal: 2:01am On Mar 04, 2021
I was 19 when a lady aborted my presumed child#1 without my consent but guess what I have money to take care of hundreds now.
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by Sixfeetbelle: 3:27am On Mar 04, 2021
Eillyeillz:

Wanted to be sure nobody said it before I told him, But good to know someone else knows what's up.

She's prolly not pregnant.

Isn't it ironic that it is the gender who has no use for Postinor or even experienced how it works are the ones most assured of its effects?
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by Sixfeetbelle: 3:31am On Mar 04, 2021
TinaG:

That baby is not yours, postinor can be effective for 72hrs being 3days. So even if she took it on d third day, the sperm will still flush out, so sit her down n get the truth from her.

And you know the baby isn't his. How?

Tell me, Tina, how effective is Postinor-2? 100%? 95%?Do all women have the same cycle? Do all menstrual cycles work the same way in all women? Do all drugs have the same effect for all women?
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by Sixfeetbelle: 3:36am On Mar 04, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
i hope you know that postinor can fail.

Actually, they don't.

Turns out a lot of people are quite ignorant of this little information.

Even the women.
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by TheCongo2: 4:00am On Mar 04, 2021
culf:

That child could be your lifeline tomorrow, don't remove it please. God will always make a way, yours is just to trust him.

Exactly
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by harkintem(m): 6:12am On Mar 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
No! Don't do it!
Fornication is already one Iniquity!
Don't add Murder to it!
Abortion is Murder!
You are Murderer if you do it.

Seek for GOD's Mercy for the sin committed and Joyfully take up your responsibility

I still find it difficult to believe abortion is a sin before God cos how about countries that legalized abortion kids were given birth to with the mindset of abortion is legal and not a sin. This commandment of a thing is for all not different for each country
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by alizma: 6:30am On Mar 04, 2021
tommie1:

First of all, how are you sure she is pregnant and how do you know that you are responsible for the pregnancy? There are two things you should do first and I don't think they will cost you more than 5k.
1) pregnancy test, this will confirm that she is pregnant or not.
2 scanning, this will give you a rough time of conception (+ or - 3days) with this, you can be 80% sure that you are responsible or not.
Finally, there is no 100% perfect time for a man to settle down but because i didn't settle down when I wasn't ready, I will not advise you to settle down until you are ready.
It is very much important to note that is better to settle down when you are mentally ready for it than to settle down when you are financially ready, however, these two are needed to enjoy the happiness of marriage and to stand the storm that comes with being married.
Wishing you success in your final decision.

1 Like

Re: Do I remove This Baby? by megley(f): 6:34am On Mar 04, 2021
My question is: why cum inside her knowing the implications? You could have saved yourself all this wahala by using a CD or withdrawing

My advice: don't remove it. If it turns out later that the baby isn't yours, then you'd have to deal with that
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:23am On Mar 04, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Actually, they don't.

Turns out a lot of people are quite ignorant of this little information.

Even the women.
yes it does. Except for abstinence, every contraceptive has a failure rate, even postinor.
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by tommie1: 7:42am On Mar 04, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
yes it does. Except for abstinence, every contraceptive has a failure rate, even postinor.

Since you're a doctor, I have a question:

Her period ended on December 18 and I had sex with her on January 3 (I suppose she was ovulating/had jus ovulated few days earlier) but this is the result of the pregnancy test she did on Feb 27 (7 weeks and six days) later:

Early cyesis < 6 weeks co-exist with uterine fibroids

Could I be the father considering the results says the pregnancy is less than six weeks even though I was with her almost eight weeks ago.
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by Eillyeillz(m): 7:54am On Mar 04, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Isn't it ironic that it is the gender who has no use for Postinor or even experienced how it works are the ones most assured of its effects?

Honestly Now I feel stupid.
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:56am On Mar 04, 2021
tommie1:

Her period ended on December 18 and I had sex with her on January 3 (I suppose she was ovulating/had jus ovulated few days earlier) but this is the result of the pregnancy test she did on Feb 27 (7 weeks and six days) later:

Could I be the father considering the results says the pregnancy is less than six weeks even though I was with her almost eight weeks ago.
it's a possibility, but it is also unlikely.

The reason why i say it's a possibility is the uterine fibroids, it might impede scan results. It's also possible that she got her period wrong. It is usually calculated from when it starts, not when it ends.

Let her do another scan and come clean about who else she slept with, if she did at all.
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:59am On Mar 04, 2021
tommie1:

it's a possibility, but it is also unlikely.

The reason why i say it's a possibility is the uterine fibroids, it might impede scan results. It's also possible that she got her period wrong. It is usually calculated from when it starts, not when it ends.

Also likely she might have been taking postinor which can mess with the timing of the period. If you slept with her on jan 3, she might have ovulated again which would make the pregnancy yours.

Let her do another scan and come clean about who else she slept with, if she did at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Women Carry Men's Names To Different Pastors To Investigate? / Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 1 / The Truth About Lightskin Females!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.