Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,552 members, 7,850,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:28 AM

Do I remove This Baby? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I remove This Baby? (29683 Views)

How Can Someone Remove This / Lady Sream As Doctor Operate To Remove This Large intimacy gadget Stuckedin Her Vargin@ / How Do I Remove This Terrible Markings (pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I remove This Baby? by tommie1: 8:16am On Mar 04, 2021
DrFunmisticGlow:
it's a possibility, but it is also unlikely.

The reason why i say it's a possibility is the uterine fibroids, it might impede scan results. It's also possible that she got her period wrong. It is usually calculated from when it starts, not when it ends.

Also likely she might have been taking postinor which can mess with the timing of the period. If you slept with her on jan 3, she might have ovulated again which would make the pregnancy yours.

Let her do another scan and come clean about who else she slept with, if she did at all.

Thanks a lot for this.
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by Rennerglo: 9:32am On Mar 04, 2021
wow.... premarital sex is now a normal thing. God have mercy
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by Surrey2Bimshire: 5:05pm On Mar 04, 2021
Gamer999:
But you gave her money for postinor, she confirmed that she bought it, also confirmed that she took it. Final verdict; you can't be responsible for her pregnancy. Only 3 things could have happened. 1}she lied that she bought the drug whereas she use it to buy data. 2}another guy got her pregnant. 3} na immaculate conception grin

God bless Sony interactive entertainment ;God bless the United States ;God bless Nigeria ;God bless Kogi state; God bless the good people of Okene

People conceive with birth control intact ..
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by premierlead: 6:38am On Mar 05, 2021
Murderer everywhere...you and Fulani killer herdmen are not different in anyway.

Tell me the justification to be willing to kill an innocent child. Is your justification ethical?
Re: Do I remove This Baby? by tommie1: 6:18pm On Mar 06, 2021
I'm posting this to say a big Thank You to everyone who took their time to comment on this.

That includes those who advised me to keep it and those who advised me to remove it.

Believe it or not, I wouldn't have believed it if anyone had told me I would ever find myself in this situation. Or that I would have a child before marriage. Or that I would have a child this year.

But it has happened anyway, or rather, is already happening.

I actually planned to keep the child at the time I posted this but I needed some more reasons on why I should keep it and I saw many here.

On Wednesday evening (the same day I posted this), I spoke with my woman and told her I was going to keep it. I reaffirmed my stand on Thursday and again, today, when I visited her and took her for some tests.

So, we will be keeping it.

Lastly, I wanted to delete this profile after posting this but I will let it be so I can post pictures of the baby after birth.

Thanks a lot to you all once again.

1 Like

Re: Do I remove This Baby? by lotex(m): 3:13pm On Jun 04, 2021
What do you mean by 700k down?....
Daniiel:

If you have around 700k down let the pikin be oi

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obasanjo At The Wedding Reception Of Prince Of Ero In Ondo (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend After 3 Months Of Dating (Photos) / What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.