Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:53 AM

Sapphiere Thank You So Much - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sapphiere Thank You So Much (553 Views)

What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her / Thank You 2017 / Who Should Say Thank You After Sex: The Guy Or The Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sapphiere Thank You So Much by AbelAbdul: 8:33pm On Mar 03, 2021
I don't know you in person. I reached out to you this morning and you offer your help. My God will bless you very much. I am grateful dear. Thank you so such. Some people have contacted me already. It is well with you and your home. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Sapphiere Thank You So Much by SILENTandSMART2: 8:42pm On Mar 03, 2021
Why can't you say this privately , all this ain't necessary at all

We have nothing to do with what she did,

2 Likes

Re: Sapphiere Thank You So Much by AbelAbdul: 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
Why can't you say this privately , all this ain't necessary at all

We have nothing to do with what she did,
When I requested for her help I did it publicly. (I created a thread for it). Why shouldn't I thank her publicly? This thread isn't for you.

2 Likes

Re: Sapphiere Thank You So Much by lilvicky68(m): 8:51pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nice one..Abdul
Re: Sapphiere Thank You So Much by illicit(m): 8:52pm On Mar 03, 2021
cheesy
Re: Sapphiere Thank You So Much by SILENTandSMART2: 8:56pm On Mar 03, 2021
AbelAbdul:
When I requested for her help I did it publicly. (I created a thread for it). Why shouldn't I thank her publicly? This thread isn't for you.

I am still splitting fact no need to come here to say all this, we don't need it

She helped you publicly doesn't mean say you have to give thanks publicly , the best way is to say this privately,

But due to mordern world clout chasing mentality even the person wey help want it publicly

All is well sir have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Sapphiere Thank You So Much by The5DME(m): 8:57pm On Mar 03, 2021
Op and the so called sapphire are the same people behind the moniker.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sapphiere Thank You So Much by AbelAbdul: 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

I am still splitting fact no need to come here to say all this, we don't need it

She helped you publicly doesn't mean say you have to give thanks publicly , the best way is to say this privately,

But due to mordern world clout chasing mentality even the person wey help want it publicly

All is well sir have a nice day
I would have said it privately if the help was done privately or if I requested for the help privately. It's not a must you open every thread. this thread isn't for you. Goodnight

1 Like

Re: Sapphiere Thank You So Much by AbelAbdul: 9:07pm On Mar 03, 2021
The5DME:
Op and the so called sapphire are the same people behind the moniker.
I made a thread seeking for a 3D animation creator. No one commented on the thread. I notice whenever sapphire makes threads her threads will be on front page. Since I want a 3D animation creator urgently, I reached out to her by creating a thread and begging her to help me advertise my needs whenever she creates a thread.
She did and the advert is on front page and I have gotten many people contacting me. I made this thread to thank her publicly just as I requested for her help publicly.

Check my history on this forum you would know who I am.

My dear you are free to assume anything you want.

1 Like

Re: Sapphiere Thank You So Much by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 03, 2021
This simp is feeling funky grin

Upcoming simps should use you as an example.....reason being that, you're a disgrace to men.....shiioooorrrr

3 Likes

Re: Sapphiere Thank You So Much by The5DME(m): 10:14pm On Mar 03, 2021
AbelAbdul:
I made a thread seeking for a 3D animation creator. No one commented on the thread. I notice whenever sapphire makes threads her threads will be on front page. Since I want a 3D animation creator urgently, I reached out to her by creating a thread and begging her to help me advertise my needs whenever she creates a thread.
She did and the advert is on front page and I have gotten many people contacting me. I made this thread to thank her publicly just as I requested for her help publicly.

Check my history on this forum you would know who I am.

My dear you are free to assume anything you want.
ok, I believe you.
Re: Sapphiere Thank You So Much by SILENTandSMART2: 10:21pm On Mar 03, 2021
AbelAbdul:
I would have said it privately if the help was done privately or if I requested for the help privately. It's not a must you open every thread. this thread isn't for you. Goodnight

Wetin do dis one grin

We dey tell you the right thing you dey carry face cheesy ,nah your whala be dat

Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Sapphiere Thank You So Much by Sarcastic101: 12:10am On Mar 04, 2021
Sapphiere just be making herself feel good behind this moniker

(1) (Reply)

Help All Nairaland Girl Say I'm Sexy / Some Pipul Wey No Dey Use Twitter Will Now Go And Get VPN And Start Using It. / Drama As Married Woman, Secret Lover Gets Stuck During Intercourse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.