Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,836 members, 7,831,714 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Aroma flyover Bridge Is Safe - Anambra state Commissioner For Work (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aroma flyover Bridge Is Safe - Anambra state Commissioner For Work (photos) (23872 Views)

Vp's Residence: Wike Satisfied With The Speed,quality Of Work (PHOTOS) / Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) / Obaseki Inspecting Edo Secretariat Ongoing Work(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aroma flyover Bridge Is Safe - Anambra state Commissioner For Work (photos) by BF69BF: 3:17pm On Mar 04, 2021
Asadujames202:

Ashawooo girl

Greet your mother for me o, she's a colleague in the ashawo business.
Re: Aroma flyover Bridge Is Safe - Anambra state Commissioner For Work (photos) by RIVERS1stson: 3:19pm On Mar 04, 2021
Useless PORT HARCOURT slum dweller. You are the reason chino has been exposing PH. Useless cultist

[s]
Kinematics:

So chino the ihiala mad cow is also afonja?
So all the ipigs miscreants writing shit about PH and Wike are afonja?
So you that want to chase all the natives of Rivers to the Atlantic ocean is also an afinja?b]Wonderful [/b]
[/s]
Re: Aroma flyover Bridge Is Safe - Anambra state Commissioner For Work (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:22pm On Mar 04, 2021
PAWG:

Are you a qualified, practising and experienced civil engineer? It's not a skycraper, I don't think the foundation needs to be really deep (depending on the soil and other factors). I'm not an egineer anyways, just asking

Re: Aroma flyover Bridge Is Safe - Anambra state Commissioner For Work (photos) by RIVERS1stson: 3:23pm On Mar 04, 2021
All the governors your useless backward Imo state has been producing since 1999 put together cannot equal Obiano in performance index.

[s]
djon78:
The way they rushed to the site showed the news really pain them well well

Anyway by November
Posterity will judge Obiano
On how he Governed Anambra State

But to me
Peter Obi really made a very big mistake in handing over my state to that guy
It was a terrible leadership blunder

I don't know between Obiano and Mbadinuju who will take bottom pot for Anambra State Governors
[/s]
Re: Aroma flyover Bridge Is Safe - Anambra state Commissioner For Work (photos) by Factshunter: 3:25pm On Mar 04, 2021
theFilmtric:
I pity you
Keep defending criminals

When you start dying

Una eyes go open cheesy undecided

theFilmtricsay

Honestly!

Trying to be politically correct or repair an already damaged image of the audio gov of that state.

So, I am thinking aloud, it is the opposition that inflicted such major damages, breakage on the bridge? Imao shocked
Re: Aroma flyover Bridge Is Safe - Anambra state Commissioner For Work (photos) by PAWG(m): 3:25pm On Mar 04, 2021
[quote author= post=99602937][/quote]

Na God's hands una dey grin
Re: Aroma flyover Bridge Is Safe - Anambra state Commissioner For Work (photos) by AlphaLover: 3:28pm On Mar 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
This devilish imp of a commissioner should shut up his dirty mouth. Anambra people knows that Obiano is doing a substandard project all over the state including this fly over that will soon cave in. the earlier this death trap is demolished and replaced with a better one the better to avoid stories that touch.

Guy u be fulani wey dey take panadol for dem headache u sure say u normal so?

How e take concern cows with southern Nigeria?
Re: Aroma flyover Bridge Is Safe - Anambra state Commissioner For Work (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:30pm On Mar 04, 2021
djon78:

Ehe ndi political yes men amaputaba one by one

This ain't about any party
Obiano was a terrible leadership blunder
Go around the state and ask our people

Like I said
By November
Posterity will judge him
Then wait after March 2022 that's when his tenure will end, we can now compare his achievements with Peter Obi who was governor when Nigeria economy was booming

1 Like

Re: Aroma flyover Bridge Is Safe - Anambra state Commissioner For Work (photos) by stanislaus67(m): 3:32pm On Mar 04, 2021
Remove the barricade if it's safe Mr Commissioner
Re: Aroma flyover Bridge Is Safe - Anambra state Commissioner For Work (photos) by LajaLaba: 3:49pm On Mar 04, 2021
BKayy:
See the way Afonjas rushed and wrote "Death trap" on it in a bid to de-market the city.
They think they can de-market us the way they did to PH and SS.
In as much as I beginning to lose faith in APGA, I don't support and won't condone any form of de-marketing from the any hate filled individual people.
PS: I am not even a fan of that bridge
Little man what concern Afonja people?what a clown!
Re: Aroma flyover Bridge Is Safe - Anambra state Commissioner For Work (photos) by Charly68: 3:53pm On Mar 04, 2021
I beg who is witchcrafting who on this page ?
Re: Aroma flyover Bridge Is Safe - Anambra state Commissioner For Work (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:57pm On Mar 04, 2021
stanislaus67:
Remove the barricade if it's safe Mr Commissioner
The flyovers was built by state funds on a federal road, the maintenance is from the state not federal, that road is one of the busiest roads in Nigeria, you know the high numbers of trailers plying that road to north,

Below is main reasons state government barricaded the three flyovers

http://www.absradiotv.com/2016/06/13/lorry-loaded-with-bags-of-rice-looses-control-on-aroma-flyover/

Re: Aroma flyover Bridge Is Safe - Anambra state Commissioner For Work (photos) by Jerryherd: 4:23pm On Mar 04, 2021
grin

Ipobians are truly terrorist

This shameless cement mixture that is dangerous is what this fat fool called safe

Re: Aroma flyover Bridge Is Safe - Anambra state Commissioner For Work (photos) by matm: 4:27pm On Mar 04, 2021
God bless Obiano.
Re: Aroma flyover Bridge Is Safe - Anambra state Commissioner For Work (photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 4:31pm On Mar 04, 2021
Chukwu gozie Anambra steeti
Re: Aroma flyover Bridge Is Safe - Anambra state Commissioner For Work (photos) by Nmezor(f): 5:08pm On Mar 04, 2021
Alright, I hope its the truth tho...Anyway only time will tell.
Re: Aroma flyover Bridge Is Safe - Anambra state Commissioner For Work (photos) by Giyinf0: 6:09pm On Mar 04, 2021
cheesy
Re: Aroma flyover Bridge Is Safe - Anambra state Commissioner For Work (photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 04, 2021
Asadujames202:

Ashawooo girl
It's your sister's that are all ashawo's.
Re: Aroma flyover Bridge Is Safe - Anambra state Commissioner For Work (photos) by EmekaA125(m): 7:11pm On Mar 04, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr Isoright
Comedian grin
Re: Aroma flyover Bridge Is Safe - Anambra state Commissioner For Work (photos) by whiskystan: 7:11pm On Mar 04, 2021
Hmmmm

Re: Aroma flyover Bridge Is Safe - Anambra state Commissioner For Work (photos) by kings11ng(m): 12:50am On Mar 05, 2021
post=99601506:
The Commissioner for Works Anambra State, Engr. Marcel Ifejiofor has said that the iconic Arooma Flyover is strong and safe, contrary to the insinuations and scaremongering on social media questioning the safety of bridge.

Engr Ifejiofor stated that the alleged crack being posted around by scaremongers has nothing to do with the bridge insisting that the integrity of the bridge is not compromised in any way. He explained that the minor gap is on the side embarkment on the Enugu approach which was added following an accident involving a big lorry on the Kwatta bridge.

Engr Ifejiofor who took Journalists on inspection tour of the bridge explained that the Arooma bridge was built to global standard, stressing that expansion is an intrinsic part of bridge construction and does not indicate a crack. He stated that the three Flyover bridges at Arooma, Kwatta and Amawbia were awarded in 2014 and 2015 are safe not to mention the fifteen other bridges built across the state by the Obiano administration.

The Commissioner assured ndi Anambra of the commitment of the Governor Obiano to the safety of lives at all times, stressing that the barricade on the bridges are normal safety measures against big lorries rolling back from the bridge.

Earlier, the Construction Manager of IDC,
Engr Yousssef Zghaib,who handled the project, said that the embarkment and the bridge are separate units and assured that there is no cause for alarm.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1898966520260298&id=200902653400035

World standard keeeee you there
Re: Aroma flyover Bridge Is Safe - Anambra state Commissioner For Work (photos) by EmekaA125(m): 3:50am On Mar 05, 2021
To think that this substandard project was constructed with a whopping sum of #15billion made me shed tears. Gov Obiano should not jeopardize Soludo's chances of winning Nov 6th election in Anambra. He's becoming a failed governor. Alu melu
Re: Aroma flyover Bridge Is Safe - Anambra state Commissioner For Work (photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 6:14am On Mar 05, 2021
That heavy big for nothing structure that resemble harp is for what purpose

Re: Aroma flyover Bridge Is Safe - Anambra state Commissioner For Work (photos) by Exjoker(m): 6:17am On Mar 05, 2021
So Obiano has built 15 bridges since 2015 and no one is shouting about it upandown

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Blue Line Rail Project Is Currently At 90% Completion / Buhari To Personally Welcome PDP Defectors In Bayelsa / Alao Akala With His Wife, Kemi In Paris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.