Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

I Disowned My Mother - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Disowned My Mother (41001 Views)

My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } / Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage / 22-Year-Old Girl Disowned By Her Parents After Being Released From Prison.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Disowned My Mother by malcom1X: 8:16am On Mar 07, 2021
alexola20:
May God grant you a wicked mother too.As a h ole.
Judging what you don't know or understand.One of the traits of an ignorant.

Yes, tell that story to your children, they will be proud of you and tell them to do it to their mum (your wife) because that's how you did it to your mum too.
For you information, your wife will always be a visitor to your house, once DEATH DO YOU APART she will be gone.

Your mum will always be there for you. Cutting communication with her shows that youve chosen the puzzy over your family because you are a SIMPleton. Ride on boy. Five years from now you'll remember this post and you'll come to nairaland to read it again and again and wish that you should have learnt something from this.

But it won't be the same. You are not a responsible adult. Just a kid.
Re: I Disowned My Mother by igbowoman: 8:02pm On Mar 07, 2021
Felabarmudia:

Don't conclude matter like that there might be more to this online story.
A mother came to Lagos to visit her son, during her stay she was sleeping in the junior wife's room,after some days/weeks she discovered some fetish thing inside the wife's room covered in calabash unexpectedly (na da woman de top chart for the man heart den).what do you expect of a mother?she raised alarm upon that her son didn't see anything wrong.not too long the mother passed away and the issue died down but it was clear she never liked that woman.lemmi stop here...

Stick to the story at hand.The boy knows his own mother
Re: I Disowned My Mother by Felabarmudia: 9:26pm On Mar 07, 2021
igbowoman:

Stick to the story at hand.The boy knows his own mother

I don't think so
Re: I Disowned My Mother by BabaIbo: 10:56am On Mar 08, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Using Abba Kyari here as an example is dim-witted. Most people who wished him death didn't know him, has never met him, would never meet him. He has no bond or affiliation to them. Apart from the rest of Nigerians, nobody in Abba's family would have wished him death.

On the other hand, family members and relatives are people who know, people we have met, people we will still meet. Wishing them death is only possible from a malicious heart. No reason can justify wishing your family death. None.

F*ck off, for you to conclude that everyone that met him loved him without any exception is enough reason for me to ignore you.

Once again f*ck off!
Re: I Disowned My Mother by SilasIBB: 8:10am On Dec 28, 2021
MoMA born you

MoMA will bury you(either way)

Brother Wisdom
Re: I Disowned My Mother by vicks080: 7:01pm On Dec 02, 2022
You disowned her... You did whats best for your family bro. And she's not making attempt to apologize. Stay away from her period. And if anything happens to your wife, don't say I didn't warn you.
Re: I Disowned My Mother by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:08pm On Dec 02, 2022
sajmark:

don't do drugs... I wasn't referring to wayward girls when I said mother.

why are you only focused on the wayward girls only ?

in mothers you find waywards ones same in fathers

The problem here you think thats their is a special reason for mother to be like that but the truth is we are humans we are bound to be like that in our own individual capacity. If one mother is like that just accept it for who she is than trying to find reason to justify the behaviour
Re: I Disowned My Mother by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:14pm On Dec 02, 2022
sajmark:

YOU'RE JUST A SIMP, NO WOMAN WILL EVER LOVE YOU LIKE YOUR MOM DOES.

i think you fail to realise the bigger picture

life has stages, mom take care of you till you atleast 18, thats stage 1, stage 2 she loves you as son and she can not provide some of the needs and wants eg companionship from female who not your mother, se.x, adventures etc stage 3 marriage and kids, wife will cook, wash l. se.x plan the future of the kids, invest for the future, retirement etc ( this is your future and next generation planning, mother doesnt much play a role in this its usually u and wife .

in normal circumstances our wives/husbands take care of us/each other than our parents mum/daddy. You dont expect a 35 yr o old being bathed by his own mum/ daddy (yes it happens in circumstances with are not our day to day living)

These two women play individual roles in our lifes and one needs to know were each starts and ends

Eg why is that some guys marry to have a wife who can also look after his own parents ? its means wife has to love and care for 3 people hubby and his parents

We shouldnt down play the role of a wive and the love and care she gives to hubby

The same love you claim for your mom is the same love claim your own kids have on their own mother but with a twist, mostly not liking you becoz you would have choose your mother over their mother
Re: I Disowned My Mother by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:19pm On Dec 02, 2022
mutter:
First of all.. I am really sorry about you loss and the whole pain.

But do you actually realize that the real harm came from your brother!.
You ought to disown him if at all you want to disown anyone.
Your mother on receiving the news has two blows... One loosing her grandchild and two knowing the pain her son was in.
People can say allot of things in pain and shock!
I habe actually heard people say thebwishbitbwas their father that died when their mother died.
That was really very wrong of your brother.
I wonder how sorry he felt for you and how pained he was at your loss that he had the mind to tape that conversation and then go back to you to play it to you.
Was it right to confront you with that added pain?
It's obvious that your brother has no love lost for your mother!
It was very wrong of him.
When you confronted your mother on the phone what did you expect?
An apology? You know that parents aren't used to apologising and secondly her apology at that stage wouldn't have meant anything to you.
It was the will of God to take your child back home. The ways of God are not known to man.
In your pain it seems better to feel anger than hurt. I guess anger makes us feel the pain less.
But if your wife is aware of what happened she will only be hurting the more.
Please give yourself and your wife the time to heal and don't project your anger on a mother who lives you but said something stupid.
That your mother does not like your wife could have reasons..
Now you knew this all along but you omitted to correct that issue.
It is often the case that mothers are extremely jealous of loosing their sons to another woman.
May God give you the strength and wisdom to solve this issue

you raised one side of the effects, also think of how the brother felt when he heard the mothers remarks on his brother's wife?

What if the brother felt that may next would be his own wife or even got shocked about bad words towards without remorse. Think of how much he much love he had for his mum and how much respect he had for her and its lost

Lets mot try to protect bad character by attacking the messenger. Is the brother going to trust his mother with even his wife ?

Common problem among africans we protect bad characters in older people and the people they abuse end up being like them. Simply becoz no one put a stop the older abusing the younger ones

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ways To Secure Your Husband From Strange Women / Powerful Pics From The 2018 Birth Photo Competition Prove That Moms Are Awesome / 9 Baby Names Banned By Governments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.